PDA

View Full Version : why Rajin saleh is not in the team?

wiseshah
February 5, 2007, 09:51 PM
i wonder, why Rajin Saleh is not in the team. he is one of the hard worker in the team. not so long ago, he made a international one day century. he is an effective offspinner and a perfect fielder, overall, he is a complete cricketer with fit body.
even in this domestic league he made two century in two consecutive matches. Still wonder, why he is not under consideration. thats surprise to me

sunniath
February 5, 2007, 10:10 PM
okay,which player do you want to throw out from the first 11?

sadi
February 5, 2007, 10:21 PM
He made those centuries after he got dropped from the side.

Imteaz
February 6, 2007, 12:15 AM
I don't Think, There is Any Place for Rajin Saleh, At Least Now. After Zimbabwe Series, There May be a Chance.

But I Think Rajin Saleh Should be Selected on WC Team. His Experience is Necessary for Us. He is Better Option Than Some Less Experience Players Considering His Experience. WC Team Must Contain With Experienced Players.

cricman
February 6, 2007, 12:18 AM
Rajin Is a Very Good Test Player, lets leave at that for now he'll have his chance to play in ODI again but like Mehrab and JO, a little too defensive for ODI

BD-Shardul
February 6, 2007, 01:37 AM
Agree with you, Mr Chinaman. But still I think the determination of Saleh puts him ahead of Tamim and Mehrab.

James90
February 6, 2007, 06:29 AM
As if there's no room for him. He's much more experienced, proven and effective than Mehrab Jnr. It's madness not to pick him really.

akabir77
February 6, 2007, 09:40 AM
I need to open a thread saying why is Abdul not in the team. Cuase i am not related to any current crickters but I know Abdul...

Shaan
February 6, 2007, 10:16 AM
I wish someone would be chosen in replacement of Mehrab JR. He is just good for nothing at this stage of the cricket. He is costing us to many overs in vain and creating pressures for the next batsman. He is not ready yet for this level. Let him play couple of more years in the national league. Meanwhile Rajin should be back, and Tamim should be given chance.

karimjay.
February 7, 2007, 01:09 AM
Out with MEHRAB!!! In with RAJIN!! or TAMIN!! Or even JO!! I dont care. I want a bloody change. I'm so totally annoyed at the batting right now.

Mon
February 7, 2007, 03:18 AM
after watching him play for so long i don't think i can say that i want him in the team really bad. I mean it will be 'ok' like any other players given his record. Time, however can change this if he performs very well in the local games.
I am more concern about Enamul Jr. as a future prospect as rafiq gets close to retirement. We need a genuine spinner in the team and Enamul should be the ultimate future choice.

karimjay.
February 7, 2007, 04:16 AM
after watching him play for so long i don't think i can say that i want him in the team really bad. I mean it will be 'ok' like any other players given his record. Time, however can change this if he performs very well in the local games.
I am more concern about Enamul Jr. as a future prospect as rafiq gets close to retirement. We need a genuine spinner in the team and Enamul should be the ultimate future choice.

What's wrong with Razzak?