PDA

View Full Version : y rajin saleh

nafees_thebest
February 13, 2007, 10:51 AM
y did the selectors take that useles rajin.....first of all he is very slow like javed and mehrab...next he dint perform recently.....then y???

jishan
February 13, 2007, 10:53 AM
he did mate...he had couple of 100,90s....in the league recently

Kabir
February 13, 2007, 10:56 AM
Rajin has the highest total runs in the last premier league. His inclusion was necessary. I don't mind his inclusion, but I do mind JO's.

Mahmood
February 13, 2007, 11:08 AM
JO is an insurance to save the last match. Lets say our top order collapses both matches against India and Sri Lanka, something like 4/10 and 3/8 in the first 5 overs. We will surely go to JO who will score very slow but hold one end to sure we have a fighting score to beat Barmuda.

Farhad
February 13, 2007, 11:27 AM
Why Rajin?!?!?!!? Why OMAR!! Btw, IMO Rajin did alot to deserve a place in the squad///.....

karimjay.
February 14, 2007, 02:36 AM
I like Rajin. He fights, unlike alot of our batsman. Remember his 79 or so against BD.

Imteaz
February 14, 2007, 03:16 AM
May be For Experience...................

AsifTheManRahman
February 14, 2007, 11:21 AM
Rajin for opener!

Nasif
February 14, 2007, 11:29 AM
I like Rajin. He fights, unlike alot of our batsman. Remember his 79 or so against BD.

hmm... which team was Rajin playing for? Aus?... ;)

Rubu
February 14, 2007, 12:08 PM
Rajin is actually one of my favorite for the quality that he is determined to overcome his limitations with his hard work. His bowling is a plus. If one regular get trashed, he can cheap in a few over for him, bashar does not have to keep bowling the same bowler even if they get trashed. What we have in the team? Any right handed spinner? No. So, his bowling can come handy.
batting wise, he is the top scorer in the NCL plus, he has a good opening record. We have a choice of playing Tamim or JO or him as opener. I'd rather open with rafique than JO. Tamim is too inexperienced to open in a world cup match. I made a suggestion long time ago that SN and rajin should open. Looks like they have finally got some sense on that.

I know this team has lot of controversies. To be honest, most of them does not have much of a merit.

Most talked about one is that of KM. I think one simple question should be used to solve this: who is more likely to yield more runs? Mushifiq or pilot. I'm pretty sure their keeping will not be much of a difference.

then JO. This is my biggest concern, what is he doing in the team? If Forhad Reza/Rana was in the team instead of him, I would be 100% happy with the selection.

kalpurush
February 14, 2007, 10:31 PM
y did the selectors take that useles rajin.....first of all he is very slow like javed and mehrab...next he dint perform recently.....then y???

nafees bhiya...gudugudu...tukutuku....er dutu korey "Thread" khuley... sokal thekey suru!:doh:

Rabz
February 14, 2007, 10:38 PM
Hello Kalpurush bhai...
long time no see...
kemon asen??

kalpurush
February 14, 2007, 10:59 PM
Hello Kalpurush bhai...
long time no see...
kemon asen??

Besh achi...
Upni?
I liked your new avatar!....bhari sundor!!
Sydney....upner chomothker post gulu porlam!!! Aakatto jukti er besh guchanu. :-D

karimjay.
February 15, 2007, 12:13 AM
hmm... which team was Rajin playing for? Aus?... ;)

Oh Woops.. I mean against AUS.

gatekeeper
February 15, 2007, 12:23 AM

How long have you been following BD cricket?

cricketboy
February 15, 2007, 01:13 AM
Why Rajin?!?!?!!? Why OMAR!! Btw, IMO Rajin did alot to deserve a place in the squad///.....

Exactly. :)