PDA

View Full Version : CNN's interview of BD cricketers for World Cup

Safwat
February 13, 2007, 09:47 PM
Yeah they're flying on the 20th confirmed :CBI reports...G W Bush: Best of luck Bangladesh..God bless America.
A few Bangladesh players interview on their flight on 20th:

Habibul Bashar: AHH..I dunno i dunoo..i'm very excited. Our management team is very happy as they could buy the cheapest airline ticket from a travel agency from Sudan (the Sudanis are very helpfull). The flight is 1 week long as we have transit in 31 countries.

Shahriar Nafees: BCB asked us to bring along raw food and kitchen utensils as there wont be any food provided inflight. My notun bou sed she'll cook me some food along with the raw ones.

Tamim Iqbal: First of all, why did they take my photo for Cricinfo white I was shaving?? I will file a case against Cricinfo for this. And why is the media always asking me about my brother Nafees Iqbal. He is safe at home and enjoying a very good s*x life: its more inportant that cricket. And why are you asking me why my Uncle is so fat. He's on a diet..only one cow everyday. He never gets out involving the opponent's wicketkeeper because he blocks the view of half of the stadium for him. A family of 6 could have picnic under his shade on a sunny weather.

Aftab Ahmed: I'm only 21:p . Who sed I look like 30 year old. I started playing cricket 20 years back when I was 10. According to that, how can I be 30?? Anyways..I'm taking some bangla cinema so that I get entertained in the flight. the officials sed somebody stole the inflight TV.

Mashrafe Mortaza: I was so surprised that i'm selected. And i must say that the selector is gay. I was sleeping when he came into my room and shouted 'ur selected'...the worst part is that I was naked. thank god my wife was in the bathroom. Tell me is this right.

Mohammed Ashraful: I am giving IELTS test midway through the air. BCB gave me deadline on showing my english skills. One of my friend gave me a tip: 'Dosto sok bondho koisa kala siya egulare fitaibi..buzli?'. So i'm confident. I will take some 3x cd for inflight entertainment.

Mushfiqur Rahim: Khaled Mashud sed he'll kill me. I sed i'll send you some postcards from WI. Them he bacame happy.

Mohammed Rafique: 1 week flight huh?..So I'll have to take 5 packs of fair and lovely. I'll be the official daal cooker in the flight. Ashraful will make chicken curry, JO will strip. Accha bye, I'm getting late for gaye holud.

When G W Bush was asked abt his point of view on this interview he sed he wont spare osama bin laden. Then the reporter ask what has this got to do with this interview. In return he sed God bless America.

layperson
February 13, 2007, 09:55 PM
:floor: :floor: The last two lines were way too funny.

cricketboy
February 13, 2007, 11:32 PM
Funny thread. :-D

Hatebreed
February 13, 2007, 11:46 PM
Very funny Safwat, I can't stop laughing. Did you write all that yourself?

babubangla
February 14, 2007, 01:59 AM
Great Work!!
Cracking Funny!!

Kabir
February 14, 2007, 02:29 AM
Here's a news conference that Bush attended after CNN interview.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lHSiqQpg7Uc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lHSiqQpg7Uc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Rabz
February 14, 2007, 04:10 AM
Safwat....good one bro...

Be consistent with your performances...
you might find yourselves up in the running to join the infamously funny club currently membered by our great BB bhai and Fazal.

Sovik
February 14, 2007, 06:33 AM
He never gets out involving the opponent's wicketkeeper because he blocks the view of half of the stadium for him. A family of 6 could have picnic under his shade on a sunny weather.

Khaled Mashud sed he'll kill me. I sed i'll send you some postcards from WI. Them he bacame happy.

Ashraful will make chicken curry, JO will strip.

very funny. had a great laugh

Protic
February 18, 2007, 04:36 AM
Not funny..instead INSULTING.
You know this forum actually represents Bangladesh Cricket in the internet..for a certain extend..when people visit this forum and read these...jokes on our players..what an impression we will have?eh ?
I dont find it funny bruv..sorry.

gatekeeper
February 18, 2007, 05:29 AM
You know this forum actually represents Bangladesh Cricket in the internet..for a certain extend..when people visit this forum and read these...jokes on our players..what an impression we will have?eh ?

Oh come on, relax. You can joke about people that you care about.

gatekeeper
February 18, 2007, 05:30 AM
Another Babubangla in the making? Safwat, you should really post more often.

Rubu
February 18, 2007, 10:09 AM
Great stuff Safwat!!!

Looks like babubangla has finally got his match.

zakirc
February 18, 2007, 10:38 AM
Hilarious Interviews including the video :D

PoorFan
February 19, 2007, 05:18 AM
Wow! what a serious life!
Is there anyone in the team your are related to? In that case we can add some comment to make it up.

afrina
February 19, 2007, 05:37 AM
Soooo funny , interseting joke.

BanglaCool
February 19, 2007, 06:34 AM
Pg-13

Protic
February 19, 2007, 09:59 AM
Im related to Dav Whatmore!
Anyway .. Since the staffs are laughing on it.. i guess pickin on our players are allowed.. =) But i can always say what i feel.

ialbd
February 19, 2007, 10:04 AM
hehe... funny...
Bush + regular sentence = cracking joke

P.S: Selectors picking Safwat over babubangla?? Experience wise Babubangla is still the number one comedian of his class but we are looking for a comedian + ......:-D