PDA

View Full Version : ASHRAFUL TO disappoint us in world cup

shamz
February 14, 2007, 03:53 PM
let me tell u one thing to bangladesh supporter, ashraful will floop the world cup.
i am sure he aint going beyond 20. the board has made a great mistake by putting him in the squad.they will repent after the world cup. he will flop with india etc. he is a flop player for bd. if he make century the for the next 6 months he flops all the game. the cricket board should put him in the a team until his 22. he should get 2 year punishment.

Miraz
February 14, 2007, 04:00 PM
Where is the poll? :hairpull::mad:

sar2005
February 14, 2007, 04:02 PM
ahh!! How can someone be so pessimestic :hairpull:

Ajfar
February 14, 2007, 04:41 PM
haire..bhai ree..bhai...ashrafull ree nia koto jee thread khula hoi daily ar hobe er kono hisab nikash nai....soo shamzz bhai..apni kii jotisi naki...apnar sathe kii oi vover haat..jotis babar kono connection ache naki...unar moto kii apnaroo powerity ache naki...

Rubu
February 14, 2007, 04:46 PM
let me tell u one thing to bangladesh supporter, ashraful will floop the world cup.

Yeah, where is the poll, bro?

Also, to be able to flop the world cup, he must be able to do something very special. Now, is that a good thing or a bad thing, I can't make up my mind.

To be able to flop the entire world cup tournament what can be do?:p

metallian
February 14, 2007, 04:57 PM
ashraful should play in lower middle order(6th or 7th)

AsifTheManRahman
February 14, 2007, 05:05 PM
shamz, where is the poll? the world cup's a couple of weeks away, and even before ashraful gets a shot at it, you've disappointed us with your poor polless form :(

Murad
February 14, 2007, 05:07 PM
oh my gosh.. another threat for ashraful.. ar koto thread khulben bhai??? seems like some of the bc members know what their future gonna be like... thats how they know about others....
mone chaileii thread khule.. ki ek ajob thread karkhana...

Murad
February 14, 2007, 05:11 PM
i am sure he aint going beyond 20. the board has made a great mistake by putting him in the squad.they will repent after the world cup. he will flop with india etc. he is a flop player for bd. if he make century the for the next 6 months he flops all the game. the cricket board should put him in the a team until his 22. he should get 2 year punishment.

selectors really did a bad job...by not calling shamz up.. they shud take this guy with them...to the world cup.. so he could select all 11 players..since he's very sure how one's gonna do.....if hes sure abt ashraful then he might be sure about others tooo...:mad:

Ehsan
February 14, 2007, 05:19 PM
Please post all WC related threads in the WC forum. Thanks!

- Mod

Hatebreed
February 14, 2007, 05:56 PM
What the hell is floop?

Sovik
February 14, 2007, 06:29 PM
What the hell is floop?

its just a spelling mistake. we just need to leave ashraful alone. too many threads opened regarding that fool.

ialbd
February 14, 2007, 06:59 PM
are poll koi shamz bhai? bola jayna, WI e jeye jodi Ashraful er 'eid' korte ichha kore... ar disappoint korleo ki, JO ase na.....

SMHasan
February 14, 2007, 09:07 PM
[বাংলা]ভাইসব সাবধান! নগরে এসেছে এক মহা রোগ! যার নাম আশ-রা ফুল! যার নাম শুনলেই আপনার শুরু হবে চুলকানি আর ছটফটানি। অতএব সাবধান! ভুলে ও ওই নাম মুখে আনবেন না! আর শুনবেন ও না! আপনাদের আবার বলছি বেশ কয়েকজন মানুষ কিন্তু এই রোগে আক্রান্ত হয়েছেন ইতিমধ্যে!তাই আমি প্রবাদ বাক্যে বলি "সুসময়ের এক ফোঁড় আর অসময়ের দশ ফোঁড়"।

এই রোগের প্রতিষেধক এখনো পর্যন্ত আবিষ্কার হয়নি তাই যারা ওই নাম মুখে আনবে তাদের থেকে কমপক্ষে শত হাত দূরে থাকুন।

আসুন সবাই মিলে প্রার্থনা করি যাতে সৃষ্টিকর্তা আমাদের এই ভয়ংকর রোগ হতে দূরে রাখেন। আমিন।[/বাংলা]

craig84
February 14, 2007, 09:10 PM
Im friends with ash, and i know the things people are saying are not really helping his game, you all know what he can do, there is so much pressure gathered with all you people saying he is going to fall flat on his face its bound to have an effect on him! My suggestion is this, forget punishments, forget his faults, remember what he has and can do for you and get behind him and the rest of your team! Im from england and when they are not playing i will be shouting for you guys to win, ash is just a normal nice guy, he has feelings like you and me. oh and by the way, good luck!

gatekeeper
February 14, 2007, 09:11 PM
Where is the poll? :hairpull::mad:

.....good one.

Rabz
February 14, 2007, 09:28 PM
the cricket board should put him in the a team until his 22. he should get 2 year punishment.

Until he is 22??
OMG!! i thought he was 22 some 2-3 years ago??

sounds to me you are more trying to safeguard your own feelings rather than warning us about what Ash is going to do.

and yeah...where'z the poll???

gatekeeper
February 15, 2007, 11:59 PM
Im friends with ash, and i know the things people are saying are not really helping his game, you all know what he can do, there is so much pressure gathered with all you people saying he is going to fall flat on his face its bound to have an effect on him! My suggestion is this, forget punishments, forget his faults, remember what he has and can do for you and get behind him and the rest of your team! Im from england and when they are not playing i will be shouting for you guys to win, ash is just a normal nice guy, he has feelings like you and me. oh and by the way, good luck!

Don't know how long you've been following BD cricket, if it is over three years you'd understand the frustrations spilling out in this forum.

Anyway, welcome aboard.

djuice
February 16, 2007, 02:55 AM
instead of reading :
ASHRAFUL TO disappoint us in world cup
I actually thought the post said
ASHRAFUL JO disappoint us in world cup

karimjay.
February 16, 2007, 03:44 AM
Cmon.

I read a signature.. Ashraful is like the eids; lots of fun, twice a year.

Well we havent seen any fun recently. I think he's due:). And when better against Lanka and India.