PDA

View Full Version : WC final

Farhad
February 15, 2007, 06:46 PM
I apologise for adding another thread to the already flooded WC section but I did so anyway :D....I did so because I was kinda surprised that a thread similar to this hasnt been opened yet. The Question.....
Which two teams are progressing to the finals?
My opinion - SA VS Australia, with SA pulling off a surprising win to go past Aus in rankings....

Sovik
February 15, 2007, 06:51 PM
South Africa Vs West Indies will be cracking one if they make it to the final

AsifTheManRahman
February 15, 2007, 07:27 PM
Bangladesh vs Bermuda :p

Rubu
February 15, 2007, 09:10 PM
What you mean which two team? Isn't Australia a given?

You should rephrase your question, who will play against australia in the WC final!

SMHasan
February 15, 2007, 09:12 PM
What you mean which two team? Isn't Australia a given?

You should rephrase your question, who will play against australia in the WC final!

You never know!

Hatebreed
February 15, 2007, 09:21 PM
Given their recent form, it's most likely going to be SA, against Aus. Though I'm more interested to see another Eng vs Aus clash, even if it's in the semi-finals.

kalpurush
February 15, 2007, 09:28 PM
South Africa VS New Zeland! :)

gatekeeper
February 16, 2007, 01:15 AM
I like West Indies' chances and I have a funny feeling about India.

israr
February 16, 2007, 06:11 AM
West Indies v Australia

reverse_swing
February 16, 2007, 06:20 AM
BD vs Eng:)

Eng 288/7
BD 289/4
Rahim 100*

Rabz
February 16, 2007, 07:33 AM
BD vs Zimbabwe..

the newest rivals of the world cricket will face each other once again (for the millionth time in less than a year) to square it off for the supremacy of....

oh..we are talking about world cup here, right??

Farhad
February 16, 2007, 11:14 AM
Isn't Australia a given?

Yes, I guess Australia is......

http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/nzvaus/engine/current/match/251494.html

:p Im actually happy......Never liked the Aussies

Protic
February 18, 2007, 04:08 AM
Australia #2 Team in the ODI world Ranking
SA ahead of Australia..but im sure Australia is gonna hit back form in the WC...but!!
WC final : South Africa vs New Zealand (will be great )
2nd chance : Pakistan vs New Zealand
3rd chance : West Indies vs South Africa
Imaginary chance : Bangladesh vs New Zealand

BangladeshFan
February 18, 2007, 08:51 AM
5 teams have won the WC so far, WI, Aus, Ind, Pak and Sl; of them I dont think Sl can make it, they dont have enough ammunition to go all the way. Of the other teams England have been to the WC finals before 3 times and my gut feeling is that they have a chance to make it to semis this time round and they will fall there. SA and Nz have made it to the semis before but their inexperience of going past the semis in WC will count against them I think and they dont have a realistic chance.

I think it will be between WI, Aus, Pak and Ind; one of them will win the WC. WI is the favorites with familiar grounds and crowd support behind them; Aus is close second, forget what they did recently, they are a team who can lift their game when it matters and I am sure they will do it again. Pak and Ind are joint third, WI wickets will suit their game and both have proven match winners in the team. If one of them are lucky enough, they will win the WC.

Okelani
February 20, 2007, 02:55 PM
Pakistan vs Sre lanka

Tigers_eye
February 20, 2007, 03:23 PM
Brazil winning it over Argentina. 7- 0.

This would be their sixth title.

reverse_swing
February 20, 2007, 03:25 PM
Brazil winning it over Argentina.

Yes but it will be a third place match. Final: England vs France. England winning it over France. :)