PDA

View Full Version : Who will win the WC 2007?

Mahmood
February 16, 2007, 09:23 AM
Make your pick wisely. This poll is public, so everyone can see who voted for whom. The poll will close right before the WC starts.

At the end we will see who was right and how good BC members did overall.

BD-Shardul
February 16, 2007, 10:41 AM
I think West Indies will win 2007 WC. I cant give you legitimate reason, I just feel so.

bengaltiger
February 16, 2007, 10:48 AM
i think SA if they can bypass their world cup curse...

Xavier
February 16, 2007, 11:09 AM
Why is not Holland included in the poll? ...don't underestimate european cricket!:)

...jokes apart I would choose one out of South Africa, West Indies and Sri Lanka, though India, Pakistan and New Zealand have good teams too... and England won CB series... and what about Australia? They were quite good time ago!:p

OK if I have to choose only one team my preference goes to South Africa.
(if it there'll be no rain!:-D )

Nasif
February 16, 2007, 11:27 AM
I go with heart in these type of poll. I know its not gonna come true, but hey it doesn't harm to dream ;)

You can guess what I voted for:flag:

Tigers_eye
February 16, 2007, 11:40 AM
where I can see what I voted for? I thought this was a public poll?

My hearts says we would have won the tourney if only I was the captain (fantasy remember). Judging from the strengths of the team (batting), the pitches (batting paradise), I had two teams up there. Sri Lanka and Australia. Now a 3rd team has joined them South Africa.

I don't see Pakis going anywhere with the current form. For India, if they lose to Bd it should be all over. WI can ride high with the home crowd. However, not while back, SA, Aus, Pakistan just killed them there. May be New Zealand would be the 4th. England can't qualify for the semis.

Mahmood
February 16, 2007, 12:55 PM
where I can see what I voted for? I thought this was a public poll?

Click on "View Poll Results".

Tigers_eye
February 16, 2007, 01:02 PM
After voting the view poll result button disappeared. Did you vote? Or is it just me having this problem??

Mahmood
February 16, 2007, 01:09 PM
Even if I vote, i will be able to see it coz I am an admin or coz I am the creator of the poll. We need to verify with a member who voted.

For now, use this link.

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=145

Nasif
February 16, 2007, 01:18 PM
After voting the view poll result button disappeared. Did you vote? Or is it just me having this problem??

It will disappear, but you can still see the results by clicking on the URL under the count of vote. E.g. in following row, click on the URL under number 4, it will take to results page.

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt1" width="50%">Bangladesh </td> <td class="alt2" width="50%"> http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/polls/bar3-l.gifhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/polls/bar3.gifhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/polls/bar3-r.gif </td> <td class="alt1" title="Votes" align="center">4 (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=145)</td> <td class="alt2" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">21.05%</td></tr></tbody></table>

Fortuner
February 16, 2007, 01:19 PM
I wonder hw some think BD will win the worldcup.its not bad to see dream but come on there requires a bit of realistic thinking....

Tigers_eye
February 16, 2007, 01:34 PM
Even if I vote, i will be able to see it coz I am an admin or coz I am the creator of the poll. We need to verify with a member who voted.

For now, use this link.

http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=145
Thank you.
It will disappear, but you can still see the results by clicking on the URL under the count of vote. E.g. in following row, click on the URL under number 4, it will take to results page.
Learnt something new. mucho mucho graciaus!!

reverse_swing
February 16, 2007, 01:51 PM
Thank you.

Learnt something new. mucho mucho graciaus!!

Well,Gracias is feminine so not mucho(mus) use mucha(fem) here:) You can use muchas(pl) gracias instead.:)

Xavier
February 16, 2007, 04:47 PM
lol... 20 votes and no-one for Australia!

Sovik
February 16, 2007, 07:34 PM
i will love to see lara to lift the cup

Farhad
February 16, 2007, 08:03 PM
i will love to see lara to lift the cup
:-X
Id like to see Hablu lift the cup:p

Anher
February 18, 2007, 11:02 AM
Newzealand has a very good chance of winning it...and i believe the will....

Imteaz
February 19, 2007, 06:27 AM
Australia: According to System and If There is No Proper Counter System.
South Africa: Favourite, Can Win, Have That Ability.
West Indies: As a Host They are also Favourite, Also Have Ability.
England: If They Can Learn Something from CB Series. If They Become Over-Confident It will be a Suicide.
India: Very Tough for Them. Their Team Condition is Not At Least for Winning WC. But They Have Ability Which They Have to Prove in Field.
Pakistan: If Everything is OK (No Internal Clash, Everyone Has Proper Team Commitment, They Can Play with Full Team) Their Bowlers May Become Un-Playable. They will Have Chance.
Newzealand: Stephen Flemming Has the Ability. But Their Players have to Perform in Field.
Srilanka: Mahela has Potentiality and They have Players also. But Can They Perform According to Their Name in Forign Soil. YES: They Can Win. NO: They Cannot.

No Comments about Bangladesh, Zimbabwe, Kenya and Other Teams.

Thunder
February 20, 2007, 02:58 AM
These are the realistic chances of Favourites to win (Out of 10):

SA - 9 (Batting , Bowling and fielding balanced)
Aus - 8 (Batting and fielding ok, bowling may falter)
Ind - 7 (Batting order to die for, bowling weak)
NZ - 6 (Balanced team but depends on batters form)
WI - 5 (home advantage)
Eng - 4 (Turning into a one mans team)
Sri - 3 (Good team but batters out of form)
Pak - 2 (Lack of firepower)
Ban - 1 (On its 3rd worldcup and still learning)
Zim and others - 0 (no chance of upset)

bengaltiger
February 20, 2007, 03:17 AM
I can't believe Warfaze and Thunder put NZ so down there. I am thinking they should be on the top 2 or 3 with SA and AUS.

Protic
February 20, 2007, 04:22 AM
I voted for New Zealand..
HOW WELL THEY ARE PLAYING AGAINST AUSTRALIA!! WOW
They are going into the world cup..with so much confidence..All of them are in form.
Fleming,Vincent,Mcmillan,McCullam,Taylor,Fulton.. and Vettori,Bond,Franklin.
A team to watch for.

Imteaz
February 20, 2007, 04:30 AM
I can't believe Warfaze and Thunder put NZ so down there. I am thinking they should be on the top 2 or 3 with SA and AUS.

Dear I didnt Write According to Chance that You have Written. I Wrote Everyone's Chance Individually.

Finally, For Your Kind Information:saint: "I am a Blind Supporter of Stephen Flemming and Newzealand":saint: Good Luck

karimjay.
February 20, 2007, 04:47 AM
I believe you mis-spelt your heroes name..

Baundule
February 20, 2007, 11:30 AM
Australia is winning, if not Bangladesh.
Their recent loses against England and NZ will have no negative effect indeed. They are the most professinal team having a very strong batting and bowling line up. And also in the fielding, the Australians dont make many mistakes.

Ajfar
February 20, 2007, 11:52 AM
it will be either the kiwi's or south africa..i'm going for kiwi's...specially after whitewashing Aussie...hell yaaaaaaaa

Thunder
February 20, 2007, 10:30 PM

Like India, NZ is much like a Tiger in their soil, and Cat in foreign soil. But i still put them on no.4 as they are showing some good form but their bowlers still getting bashed for 300 runs every match..

Between NZ and India, India will come 1st coz they've got the best batters..

bengaltiger
February 21, 2007, 01:36 PM
Dear I didnt Write According to Chance that You have Written. I Wrote Everyone's Chance Individually.

Finally, For Your Kind Information:saint: "I am a Blind Supporter of Stephen Flemming and Newzealand":saint: Good Luck

not bad. it's surprising how much NZ have improved. before NZ used to lose to ZIM. Ofcouse, ZIM was very strong back then with the flower brothers and co. have all the teams improved their game say from 5 to 10 years ago? i mean would today's teams beat their former counter parts from 10 years ago?

Mohiul
February 21, 2007, 02:02 PM
Where there is no harm to opt for an imotional drive and that drive will give you your heart's content, then you should go for that imotional drive. Guess what I've opted for.

I wonder hw some think BD will win the worldcup.its not bad to see dream but come on there requires a bit of realistic thinking....

Is this type of imotional drive harmful to you????:) :) :)

zakirc
February 21, 2007, 02:23 PM
According to this poll, Bangladesh will either win or at least be the runner up, SA 29% and BD 21% votes.

Way to go tigers . ..thats the spirit :D :flag:

Imteaz
February 22, 2007, 05:33 AM
I believe you mis-spelt your heroes name..

Thank You Very Much.:saint:
When You Told My Error, Why didn't you Correct It? I will Learn Something.:)

Ak
February 23, 2007, 08:25 AM
West Indies, Sri Lanka or South Africa. Probably South Africa but I have a feeling that Sri Lanka could do it you never know.

habfreak
February 23, 2007, 08:46 PM
Make your pick wisely. This poll is public, so everyone can see who voted for whom. The poll will close right before the WC starts.

I don't know what u meant by "At the end we will see who was right and how good BC members did overall"...but I think the 18 of us who voted for the Tigers already passed the test!:) :flag:
I support my country without any reason or logic...even if Bangladesh got into a war with the Americans...I'd die fighting that war...just like that..I voted for our tigers...no matter how "wrong" I might be!:flag:

gatekeeper
February 24, 2007, 07:24 PM
I didn't vote here but my pick for the final is West Indies and India. I don't have any logic or reason behind this conclusion except a gut feeling.

karimjay.
February 24, 2007, 10:27 PM
Thank You Very Much.:saint:
When You Told My Error, Why didn't you Correct It? I will Learn Something.:)

I figured it was just a typing mistake.

His name is Fleming.

You learn something new everyday.

sar2005
February 25, 2007, 05:31 AM
Many of the polls in BC become a commedy at the end. How come there are 18 votes for BD. Yes, we want BD to become world champion but is it realistic to say for WC07?

This is one of the reason why democracy is not good always.
Now catch me ;)

Evolution
February 25, 2007, 07:06 PM
South Africa definately winning this World Cup as they were waiting for very long time. Im going for Bangladesh but obviously they are not going to win so my second team is South Africa, they owned Australia with the World Record chased. So definately South Africa.

One thing, why would anyone want Australia to win other than Australian as i see in the poll where Australia got 5 votes. they already won 2x in a row wat u want them to win again and make it 3x in a row. Its time to change something.....

habfreak
February 25, 2007, 11:53 PM
Many of the polls in BC become a commedy at the end. How come there are 18 votes for BD. Yes, we want BD to become world champion but is it realistic to say for WC07?

Now catch me ;)
go to any sports team's website and put up a poll asking who's gonna win..they are gonna vote for their own team!...that's what being a fan is all about...support and trusting your team. l
we expect that the players should go out to win every game...fans should have that same mentality...no matter how unrealistic it might be! this is a site for Tiger fans..I'm surprised that all but 18 ppl voted for other teams. I voted for:flag: ...and I don't care how wrong i might be...makes me feel good!

Mahmood
February 26, 2007, 02:27 PM

Now catch me ;)

Well, the goal of this poll is to see who are good at guessing the winner. So ultimately we will find out which of us guessed it right.

So many people voting for BD wont harm much other than messing up the overall percentage of users guessing corret.

Xavier
February 26, 2007, 02:36 PM
Here are the quotes from a famous betting agency:

Australia 3.25

South Africa 5.00

Sri Lanka 7.50

West Indies 8.00

India 8.00

New Zealand 9.00

England 9.00

Pakistan 11.00

Bangladesh 201.00

Zimbabwe 251.00

Kenya 351.00

Scotland 1001.00

Netherlands 1001.00

Ireland 1001.00

Canada 1001.00

Bermuda 1001.00

They still consider Australia as favourites, but other teams are given a chance... look at the gap between Pakistan and Bangladesh! (8th and 9th team)

layperson
February 26, 2007, 02:54 PM
If I were to put my money I would go for Pakistan. They are the team who can realistically provide you with a huge profit from your bet given the odds against them.

MarufH
February 27, 2007, 11:02 AM
Looks like SA is leading, followed by BD (It's only love for our country). I've always supported Paki in besides BD. However, now, knowing their cricket structure, and Asif and Shoaibs ban removal made me sick of them. I hate ausies guts from begginging, so I'll be lobbing for SA this time. (As I stayed in that country for almost 2 years)

Non-the-less, I want Bangladesh to go as far as possible, with all my heart! :flag::flag:

Mon
February 28, 2007, 12:17 AM
New Zealand!!!!.

mhj007
February 28, 2007, 02:31 AM
I hope that bd wins,but think that australia will win.
Junior

poltu
March 3, 2007, 09:19 AM
Paki ? No chance !
India ? Delhi bohut dur !
SriLanka ? The cant hold the good spirits!
SA ? No way , Hose !
Australia ? quite impossible !
NZ ? 5/10 chances !
BD ? 9.9/10 chances ! They gonna kick some asses this time !

I have a gutts-feeling , some under dog will take up this cup !

hoodlum
March 5, 2007, 04:09 AM
bangladesh bangladesh bangladesh :p there wont be anything sweeter than seein our hablu:p lifting the cup!!!hahaha

Outswinger
March 6, 2007, 04:18 AM
You will see the biggest upset when the Kiwis & Aussies will meet in the finals & then Kiwis gonna have that cup & now we beat Kiwis in the warm-ups .

BANGGLA
March 6, 2007, 05:05 PM
Inshallah Pakistan Will Win It Bludd Gtt Me Pakiz Fire Goo

Farhad
March 6, 2007, 09:50 PM
Only 5 days to give an additional boost to the "Bangladesh" option......

Bengali Bum
March 6, 2007, 10:46 PM
Bangladesh ain't no minnows..
it's a full developed team.
now this was a teeth breaking response to those who like to exclude Bangladesh from their "this statistics and that statistics."
I hope our boyz can shut some of the critics after the world cup.
A win is a win... whether it's official or not. And today's win was a huge one.
love my tigers..
I've created a wallpaper with today's match's pictures (BD vs NZ)
it looks awesome..
you can see it at
http://www.freespaces.com/bengalibum/bd%20cricket.jpg
this is dedicated to our brave boyz.
Good luck to them.

Navarene
March 7, 2007, 06:57 AM
Joss wallpaper, Bengali Bum!

MAHBUB_zaman_3000
March 7, 2007, 02:22 PM
Well this cup may waiting for RSA.

akabir77
March 7, 2007, 02:23 PM
Well this cup may waiting for RSA.

Many r supporting RSA but they r forgetting that RSA can't play spin and in WI most pitches r like that so I think they have no chance this time too.

Bengali Bum
March 7, 2007, 07:08 PM
Joss wallpaper, Bengali Bum!

thnx bud..
I hope they put it up in the wallpaper section.
I made it last night and have it as my desktop background.
:flag:

Tigers_eye
March 8, 2007, 10:03 AM
ei forum'a 31'ta pagol asey. 27 of them voted for BD and 4 for Zimbabwe.

Waseem
March 10, 2007, 11:51 AM
Good to see not many people giving Pakistan any chance at all:p It's because we always perform the best when people least expect from us. It's good to be underdogs rather than favourites and then disappoint everyone.

I think Bangladesh team is highly talented and they will catch up other beatms by 2011 WC but not this time, not that there is lack of talent but it's because they are up against India and Sri Lanka and both these teams love these sort of conditions especially Sri Lanka. Bangladesh also enjoy these conditions but they have much better chance to beat England and NewZealand rather than India or Sri Lanka.

I still hope bangladesh will go through to the next round and that will be great for Bangladesh cricket. Good LUCK!!!

cricket_pagla
March 11, 2007, 10:14 PM
go to any sports team's website and put up a poll asking who's gonna win..they are gonna vote for their own team!...that's what being a fan is all about...support and trusting your team. l
we expect that the players should go out to win every game...fans should have that same mentality...no matter how unrealistic it might be! this is a site for Tiger fans..I'm surprised that all but 18 ppl voted for other teams. I voted for:flag: ...and I don't care how wrong i might be...makes me feel good!

well said... :flag:

AsifTheManRahman
March 11, 2007, 10:50 PM
who will win the world cup?

easy - bangladesh, duh. is there any doubt? people think too much.

Sagacious
March 13, 2007, 03:16 AM
^ This is not 'Minnows' world cup :floor:

layperson
March 13, 2007, 03:27 AM
Sagacious spreading his sagacity and letting dumber mortals like myself know that the world cup is not a "minnows" WC.
My guess is you might be just starting to prepare for your SAT's.

Shahjamal
March 13, 2007, 09:43 PM
Bangladesh will win the WC 2007. I think, there was no need to arrange as many as 51 matches because the result is clear to all. BD will beat another finalist in the final match. So the ICC could annonce BD as one finalist and for other finalsit they could arrange a lottery among Aus, SA, India, Pak , SL, WI and NZ. Finally BD will be the winner. So, arranging so mamy matches was not that necessary. As ICC has arranged the matches, BD will go through the process but the result will be the same. BD will be the winner of WC 2007.

ruja1810
March 14, 2007, 02:41 PM
Bangladesh will win the WC 2007. I think, there was no need to arrange as many as 51 matches because the result is clear to all. BD will beat another finalist in the final match. So the ICC could annonce BD as one finalist and for other finalsit they could arrange a lottery among Aus, SA, India, Pak , SL, WI and NZ. Finally BD will be the winner. So, arranging so mamy matches was not that necessary. As ICC has arranged the matches, BD will go through the process but the result will be the same. BD will be the winner of WC 2007.

Being Optimistic is a good thing. I am with you man!!!!GO BD GO:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

PoorFan
March 15, 2007, 05:54 AM
I think India SHOULD win this WC.

mirjahan
March 16, 2007, 02:35 AM
I can't say nothing for now forwhile Bangladesh is around

ellawilson
March 16, 2007, 04:43 AM
As every one knows that world cup 2007 has started, and few matches has finished. India will fight with Bangladesh at 17th of mar in Trinidad. No one can predict who will be the winner of match because Bangladesh is in good position now days. And India also in strong position.
And it wills not surprising news that Bangladesh wins the world cup 2007.

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
March 16, 2007, 07:22 AM
i m not interested in betting, but i m frustated enough to c between banglandesh and other big teams

ellawilson
March 17, 2007, 05:58 AM
India

cricket_pagla
March 17, 2007, 12:11 PM
These are the realistic chances of Favourites to win (Out of 10):

SA - 9 (Batting , Bowling and fielding balanced)
Aus - 8 (Batting and fielding ok, bowling may falter)
Ind - 7 (Batting order to die for, bowling weak)
NZ - 6 (Balanced team but depends on batters form)
WI - 5 (home advantage)
Eng - 4 (Turning into a one mans team)
Sri - 3 (Good team but batters out of form)
Pak - 2 (Lack of firepower)
Ban - 1 (On its 3rd worldcup and still learning)
Zim and others - 0 (no chance of upset)

:saint::saint:

it should be like this...:D
BD -10 (Batting , Bowling, fielding balanced and crrraazzzy fans like us)

khalek
March 19, 2007, 07:27 AM
[বাংলা]of course bangladesh will win the world cup!!![/বাংলা]

zakirc
March 19, 2007, 07:27 AM
[বাংলা]আবার জিগায় [/বাংলা]

Rabz
March 19, 2007, 09:03 AM
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Pakistan </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/polls/bar2-l.gifhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/polls/bar2.gifhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/polls/bar2-r.gif BANGGLA (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=3871), Flip Master Mick (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=441), gladiator (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=858), hakima (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=3959), Ishtiaque (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1637), Shehwar (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=566), vv_sunil (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=279), Waseem (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=951)
</TD><TD class=alt1 title=Votes align=middle>8</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

lolz..this eight people voted for pakis...
ha ha... looks like they couldnt be more wrong...

next time pakis gonna win the cup...is in......
oh...let me gues.... never....
they used up all thier fairly tale luck once...
and for all

Locutus
March 19, 2007, 11:13 PM
South Africa. I thinks its their time.
I am surprised that Bangladesh is leading the poll. I know we are die hard Tiger fan, but come on.... be realistic. If we win..... weeeee ☺

GandaPaiya
March 20, 2007, 05:00 PM
lol

JamesBond
March 20, 2007, 11:59 PM
Gandapaiya.. you are the guy from South Asian Cricket Forum.. correct?

BappyHayat
March 21, 2007, 01:12 AM
I'll go with South Africa (if not Bangladesh)

My Semi Final Lineup: Australia, Srilanka, New Zealand, South Africa (If Bangladesh Doesn't qualify for Semi Finals)

neta
March 21, 2007, 03:26 AM
may be bangladesh

AsifEminem
March 21, 2007, 05:28 AM
i would go for New Zealand......although they have lost to Bangladesh.....i think they are the favorites this time...

next is West Indies

SHABBA!!

allrounder
March 21, 2007, 12:47 PM
this is what my indian friends are thinking:

Set- 1

Year 1981
1. Prince Charles got married
2. Liverpool crowned Champions of Europe
3. Australia lost the Ashes
4. Pope Died
2 years later India won the world Cup!!!

Year 2005
1. Prince Charles got married (again)
2. Liverpool crowned Champions of Europe (again)
3. Australia lost the Ashes (again)
4. Pope Died (again)
2 years later will India win the world Cup???

Set -2

1982 Football World Cup won by Italy
1983 Cricket World Cup won by India

2006 Football World Cup won by Italy
2007 Cricket World Cup: INDIA???

Set - 3

In 1983 world cup, India lost its first match by 5 wickets.

In 2007 world cup, India lost its first match by 5 wickets.

james007
March 22, 2007, 11:16 PM
Aussssiessssssss

FagunerAgun
March 23, 2007, 11:12 PM
SriLanka

scoilaheez
March 24, 2007, 12:47 AM
Aussies are too good but because of their lack of spin options (Hogg is terrible) SRL may be an outside chance.

South Africa are way overrated. They are no chance even if they beat Aussies in group stage.

Locutus
March 25, 2007, 05:27 PM
Aussies are too good but because of their lack of spin options (Hogg is terrible) SRL may be an outside chance.

South Africa are way overrated. They are no chance even if they beat Aussies in group stage.

South Africa is overrated? wow. You sure know lot about cricket! Maybe you want do a project on their lineup which Inlcudeds Smith, Kallis, Ntini, Pollack, Boucher, Gibb. These are some of the best players in the world.

I would say they have a better chance of winning than most teams.

djuice
March 29, 2007, 11:56 PM
Clearly Bangladesh as thae poll suggest and alos there listed in Italics

Baundule
March 30, 2007, 06:04 AM
Clearly Bangladesh as thae poll suggest and alos there listed in Italics

The italics means, you have voted for it :)

ellawilson
April 3, 2007, 01:36 AM
I think Austrilan players are really deserve to be the World Cup winner.

But the result is closed in the hand hand of future.
My best wishes for all the team.

imtiaz82
April 9, 2007, 01:14 PM
Australia or Srilanka..

GoldenAsif
April 10, 2007, 01:39 PM
Aussies are clear favourites, 2nd best team so far are the Kiwis.

Tigers_eye
April 10, 2007, 02:00 PM
Mahmood bhai,
Poll ki closed hoisey?

i don't want any back door entry of the following guys
Fazal, Zuniad, Tehsin, Arnab, beamer, rafiq.

akabir77
April 10, 2007, 02:09 PM
ami kintu bolceychi bangladesh champion hobey so...

fai_hasan
April 15, 2007, 07:21 AM
Bangladesh final e gele to bangladesh abossoi world cup jitbe. tobe ekhon lokkhon bichare mone hocche Australia VS srilanka final ta jombe bhalo.

Ami Sri Lanka support korbo, jodio tader jitar sombhabona 1/3.

Mahmood
April 19, 2007, 09:52 AM
So far these people made it to the semi finals...

Semi Final 1

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Sri Lanka </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/polls/bar4-l.gifhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/polls/bar4.gifhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/polls/bar4-r.gif Ak (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2141), DotBall (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=685), metallian (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1663), TheWatcher (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1404), Tigers_eye (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1743)
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

VS

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">New Zealand </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/polls/bar1-l.gifhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/polls/bar1.gifhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/polls/bar1-r.gif bangladesh_sy (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2221), catstrophy (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2910), desirocker (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2534), FireBall (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2382), I_Knockout_U (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2235), Mon (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=706), muradnyc (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2829), Protic (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=3346), taklima_naj (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2998), Warfaze (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=3376), ZunaidH (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=537)

Semi Final 2

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Australia </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/polls/bar2-l.gifhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/polls/bar2.gifhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/polls/bar2-r.gif al Furqaan (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=328), Mahmood (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=6), mhj007 (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=3686), newbie (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1686), Nocturnal (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1593), Outswinger (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=3783), Spitfire_x86 (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=921), sunniath (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=622), Sydney (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1312), thebest (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1292)

VS

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">South Africa </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/polls/bar3-l.gifhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/polls/bar3.gifhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/polls/bar3-r.gif Ahmed_B (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=274), BD Tigers (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=336), BD4eva (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=3436), bengaltiger (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2301), berte (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=3746), billah (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=182), Blazinmaruf (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2169), cricfanz (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1412), Cricket Crazy (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1991), Duck (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1459), Ehsan (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=86), Evolution (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=3782), Fortuner (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1540), Hatebreed (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1613), ialbd (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1021), Jkrulz (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2212), Kabir (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2987), kalpurush (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1536), MAHBUB_zaman_3000 (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=3493), Miraz (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2219), moula (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2273), Mr-khan (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=776), Navarene (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=246), pilot fan (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1098), sangeet (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=646), sar2005 (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=980), Tendulkar_Mcgrath (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2692), Thunder (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2476), tonoy (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=3780), Xavier (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1277)

Good luck.

Chucker-S
April 19, 2007, 08:39 PM

Now that BD is out, who cares..................do I sound like Indo-Pak fans?!

TheWatcher
April 19, 2007, 08:41 PM
So many votes for SA, but so few for SL (I guess many of you want to change your votes now :))

BangladeshCricket
April 23, 2007, 02:08 PM
Tommorrow's game will be the decider of who will go to the final against the Aussies.
Sabina pitch will favor pacers who know how to use the pitch. I believe NZ pace dept is little ahead of lanka though return of Malinga and Fernando might boost SL pace dept. Toss might be a big factor, but nobody knows what can happen...this might be a great game.
For Aussie and SA, it will be a big clash too but pitch will also decide here if it's batting pitch i wonder what the scores will be.

Sohel
April 23, 2007, 07:56 PM
:fanflag: Before it all started, we just wanted to drink a little natural soda. After beating India we thought wine about wine coolers. After beating South Africa we were looking for margaritas. Now it's all over and we're settling for bottled water, when tapwater could've done just as well for the thirsty. Thanks Tigers... and :yawn: go lanka!!!

Mahmood
April 25, 2007, 03:08 PM
Only 15 people left... Good luck....

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Sri Lanka </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/polls/bar4-l.gifhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/polls/bar4.gifhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/polls/bar4-r.gif Ak (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=2141), DotBall (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=685), metallian (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1663), TheWatcher (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1404), Tigers_eye (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1743)

VS.

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Australia </TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/polls/bar2-l.gifhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/polls/bar2.gifhttp://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/images/polls/bar2-r.gif al Furqaan (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=328), Mahmood (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=6), mhj007 (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=3686), newbie (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1686), Nocturnal (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1593), Outswinger (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=3783), Spitfire_x86 (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=921), sunniath (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=622), Sydney (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1312), thebest (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1292)

Tigers_eye
April 25, 2007, 03:10 PM
Yes, wishing those 10 all the best for next time. Thanks for competing. :)

BangladeshCricket
April 25, 2007, 03:12 PM
I didn't vote but i know it will be Aussies! It's obvious!

Mahmood
April 25, 2007, 07:57 PM
Of course it is obvious now. However, before the WC began, the loss to England in finals then clean sweep to New Zealand made most people think otherwise. Only 8.62% voted for them. Congrats to all who picked Australia or Sri Lanks (only 12.93% combined).

fai_hasan
April 26, 2007, 07:06 AM
ami to agei bolsilam Australia VS Sri lanka final hobe. ekhon Sri lanka jitlei pari. Australian der haratei hobe. jebhabei hok.

fai_hasan
April 26, 2007, 07:09 AM
Of course it is obvious now. However, before the WC began, the loss to England in finals then clean sweep to New Zealand made most people think otherwise. Only 8.62% voted for them. Congrats to all who picked Australia or Sri Lanks (only 12.93% combined).

why are you congratulating those who didn't vote for Bangladesh? its not fair. we voted for our own country and showed patriotism, they didn't. everyone knows australia had a better chance to win. in this case, people wouldn't like to vote for the own nation in future.:flag:

Mahmood
April 27, 2007, 10:18 AM
why are you congratulating those who didn't vote for Bangladesh? its not fair. we voted for our own country and showed patriotism, they didn't. everyone knows australia had a better chance to win. in this case, people wouldn't like to vote for the own nation in future.:flag:

Faisal, good to see you are back, I hope all is well with you and Paplu. If you are wondering who I am, its Raj from KoG.

Here is what this poll instruction was...

And now you are telling me its not fair? The instruction was clear to make a wise decision to show us how good you can guess. If someone decides to ignore that, I cant change the goal of the poll for that. I still have to congratulate those who followed the instruction and won a fair competition.

Mahmood
April 27, 2007, 10:21 AM
ami to agei bolsilam Australia VS Sri lanka final hobe. ekhon Sri lanka jitlei pari. Australian der haratei hobe. jebhabei hok.

I did vote Australia, but I voted lot later, coz I had no idea who will win. Australia lost to England, then a sweep to New Zealand. At the same time Sri Lanka looking so good, South Africa worlds number one team. Was not a easy pick like it seems now. Had to put a lot of thinking to make my pick.

Mahmood
April 29, 2007, 10:26 AM
Winners: al Furqaan (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=328), Mahmood (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=6), mhj007 (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=3686), newbie (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1686), Nocturnal (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1593), Outswinger (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=3783), Spitfire_x86 (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=921), sunniath (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=622), Sydney (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1312), thebest (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1292)

Congratulations!

Nocturnal
April 29, 2007, 12:38 PM
Winners: al Furqaan (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=328), Mahmood (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=6), mhj007 (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=3686), newbie (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1686), Nocturnal (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1593), Outswinger (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=3783), Spitfire_x86 (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=921), sunniath (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=622), Sydney (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1312), thebest (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/member.php?u=1292)

Congratulations!

yeah.....my prediction was right. :)
Thanks Mahmood bhai.

fai_hasan
April 30, 2007, 09:58 AM
khela to sesh, australia jita gese.

fai_hasan
April 30, 2007, 10:00 AM

Congratulations!

Sorry Raj bhai,

Congratulate guys. Next time vote for Bangladesh.:callme:

Tigers_eye
April 30, 2007, 10:27 AM
Arey bhai shobai to janto Aus would win it. It takes a lot of calculated guesses to predict their opponents who could give them a fight. Had it not been interrupted by rains and light and upset was in the cards(Full 50 overs).

Anyways, congrats to all of them who participated. Very well done to those who had predicted the obvious. ;)

akabir77
April 30, 2007, 11:35 AM
bristhi na hoiley khaisilam australia rey. dhoot