PDA

View Full Version : Question About The tri Series

pilot fan
February 16, 2007, 10:53 AM
are the tri series matches against bermuda and canada offical one day international matches?

Miraz
February 16, 2007, 11:01 AM
are the tri series matches against bermuda and canada offical one day international matches?

Yes.

Rizvi
February 16, 2007, 01:23 PM
More games with sucky opponents. How exciting?

By the way, why is this even a thread?

Rizvi
February 16, 2007, 01:24 PM
Damn, I hate this Title of Street Cricketer! How long do i have to suffer with this? I think i play some pretty decent cricket.

sadi
February 16, 2007, 01:48 PM
Really. Where?

mhj007
February 17, 2007, 09:02 AM
bermuda naki anitigua???mone hoe tri-series ta hobe antigua and canada and bangldesh..but not sure..
Junior

Niceman70
February 17, 2007, 10:15 PM
will it be televised?

sadi
February 17, 2007, 11:01 PM
Antigua and Canada

afrina
February 18, 2007, 02:04 PM
When it will start?

ZunIAD
February 19, 2007, 12:33 AM
Its gonna be 3 games and bangladesh is gonna play the first game on Febuary 25th, its either gonna be either bermuda or canda. I cant remember which but it will be a good prepartions not because of the oppositions but getting familiar with the carribean conditions. I believe bangladesh is the first test playing nation to arrive in carribean and it is gonna be 2 or 1.5 weeks till another test playing nation arrives. This gonna be good prepartions for bangladesh, not only they are gonna win but this gonna give the chance and time for players to fall in love with carribean scenry. As far as i know if u ask any international player what part of the world he liked visting most its most likely gonna be the carribean. They always say the beach, the bars, the free flowing music and the suburbs captured their hearts (although the suburbs are not like western countries but has a primitive beauty to it). This is also going to be mentally good for our players since the natural beauty is gonna make them happy. Mind you the players are not gonna be praticing all the time, they obviously will get some time to do some shopping.

AsifTheManRahman
February 19, 2007, 01:09 AM
time for players to fall in love

i hope ashraful finds a new woman. mona lisa (or whatever her name is) has already caused enough trouble.

zakirc
February 19, 2007, 01:42 AM
Can we expect some paparazzi pics of our boys in the carribians?

Gosh, Pilot is gonna miss this tour .... :D

akabir77
February 19, 2007, 11:29 AM
Can we expect some paparazzi pics of our boys in the carribians?

Gosh, Pilot is gonna miss this tour .... :D
Now i know why pilot gone crazy...

SMHasan
February 19, 2007, 08:49 PM
This tri series is gonna be sponsored by NatWest according to the BBC website.

Rizvi
February 19, 2007, 10:43 PM
Really. Where?

With my Paki n Indian friends at Queens College. I got a big bet going on with these guys about the World Cup- about making it to the second round.:smug: I told them we're in a winning roll and India or Sri Lanka is in for a big surprise! :flag:

They laughed at my face!:-P Hopefully our team shows pride & allows me to walk with my face up. ( By the way, this was before our recent loss to Zimbo's):sick:

karimjay.
February 20, 2007, 02:48 AM
Crazy bet.

I like your guts and commitment though.

akabir77
February 20, 2007, 11:08 AM
With my Paki n Indian friends at Queens College. I got a big bet going on with these guys about the World Cup- about making it to the second round.:smug: I told them we're in a winning roll and India or Sri Lanka is in for a big surprise! :flag:

They laughed at my face!:-P Hopefully our team shows pride & allows me to walk with my face up. ( By the way, this was before our recent loss to Zimbo's):sick:

Looks like you havn't learned anything from WC03... BTW how could you be so sure that bd is going 2nd round? Either you r not listening to your head or its empty...:-D

Tigers_eye
February 20, 2007, 11:16 AM
Some of BC members deserves the name "pagol-chagol" more than pagol-chagol himself.

For Rizvi,
betting is Haram.

You are member since June 2005. Around same time I registered. You should know how get out of street cricketer.

FaridpurChicago
February 20, 2007, 11:57 AM
Looks like you havn't learned anything from WC03... BTW how could you be so sure that bd is going 2nd round? Either you r not listening to your head or its empty...:-D

Looks like you haven't learned from WC99... BTW how could you be so sure that none of SL or Ind won't be humiliated as Pak had this fate against us.

AsifTheManRahman
February 20, 2007, 12:14 PM

hope you didn't put too much money in it.

arafath79
February 20, 2007, 02:22 PM
May be this is not a tri series. Bangladesh will play only two matches ! One against Bermuda and another one against Canada.

Murad
February 20, 2007, 03:08 PM
amra ki oi match gulo dekhte parbo?? i mean.. kono tv te dekhabe na???