PDA

View Full Version : if bangladesh win (a match), i have a real treat...

al Furqaan
February 16, 2007, 06:14 PM
i have started collecting comments made by posters of other forums vis a vis bangladesh. of course most of them are negative. i am archiving them, and if, the situation presents itself, i will pour them into a dish and create a delectable "gloating cake"

i'll let you guys know about it...

Rabz
February 16, 2007, 08:29 PM
AF, why dont you put some of the comments here, or provide us with the link so we can also have a look a thier comments on our team..

karimjay.
February 16, 2007, 08:51 PM
Whats the point of this thread..

Tigers_eye
February 16, 2007, 11:09 PM
As long as your eendian friends eat their humble pie all their comments will be taken lightly.

al Furqaan
February 16, 2007, 11:32 PM
As long as your eendian friends eat their humble pie all their comments will be taken lightly.

if we win...they will prolly all light their funeral pyers a bit early

bharat
February 17, 2007, 05:35 AM
if we win...they will prolly all light their funeral pyers a bit early

Add me on your list ....

As far as I can see it , India is peaking at the right time , the batting looks fantastic but more importantly I think India has its best bowling ever which was felt wanting last time.

INDIA will be a difficult team to beat even for the top teams ..

zakirc
February 17, 2007, 09:48 AM
Whats the point of this thread..

Maybe AF is threatening us to be optimistic in our posts regarding BD performance in da WC ... otherwise he is gonna make us eat our words. ...

Not good ... not good at all .... :timeout::mad::-P

Carte Blanche
February 17, 2007, 11:24 AM
Add me on your list ....

As far as I can see it , India is peaking at the right time , the batting looks fantastic but more importantly I think India has its best bowling ever which was felt wanting last time.

That's a fair and reasonable observation. You won't get flamed for being objective. It's the smack talkers who'll get a pie in their faces ;)

al Furqaan
February 17, 2007, 12:22 PM
Add me on your list ....

you don't qualify...there was nothing in this post with which i disagree. a well thought out statement...as carte blanche said, my cake is only for the s**t-talkers.

Rubu
February 17, 2007, 12:30 PM
Yes, india is picking up at the right time. Surprisingly, that is in a big way due to big mouth danguli. anyway, the picking up is actually much slower than it seems. because, india was never a bad team in their own soil. playing in WI will be, however, a whole new ball game.

al Furqaan
February 17, 2007, 01:27 PM
Yes, india is picking up at the right time. Surprisingly, that is in a big way due to big mouth danguli. anyway, the picking up is actually much slower than it seems. because, india was never a bad team in their own soil. playing in WI will be, however, a whole new ball game.

spot on...india isn't a stronger team now...they were always a strong team. as were the other 6 or 7 teams, even england.

but i will say in the ODI game, anything can happen any day. form is meant to be lost, streaks are meant to be broken.

FaltuRidwanBhai
February 17, 2007, 02:18 PM
dekha jak ki hoi.

Beamer
February 18, 2007, 12:44 AM
India seems to be clicking at the moment. Man..that Yuvraj Singh is a scary one day player. He makes all the difference in their middle order. It was a good win by them even though SL had two bowling stalwarts missing !

Protic
February 18, 2007, 04:11 AM
Ganguly is creating a difference..mental boost for the all the indian players..someHOW!
Well..i dont count their mere victories at their own ground as improvements..I mean even bangladesh plays well at their own ground..beating india,sl.