PDA

View Full Version : World Cup's greatest moments

Rabz
February 16, 2007, 08:39 PM
Not sure if many of you have already veiwed it, but for those who dont visit Cricinfo regularly, here is the report they have published.

I think its more like a series report where they are mentioning the all the greatest moments in the past World Cups.

This time, its our turn. Our famous win against Paikka back in 99.

Have a read fans and relive one of the best moments you had in your life.

World Cup's Greatest Moments (http://content-aus.cricinfo.com/wc2007/content/story/280456.html)

kalpurush
February 17, 2007, 05:04 PM
A nice one! Very entertaining too!

cricman
February 22, 2007, 01:40 AM
Mark my Words, March 17th 2007!

zakirc
February 22, 2007, 03:03 AM
Nice article and a great summery of our WC cricket history.

"But then the good times ended all too abruptly. By the time the next World Cup came around in 2003, a battered and bruised nation had been shown to be badly out of their depth, and their defeat against Canada marked a new nadir for their fortunes."

What will be the next paragraph?

Tigers_eye
February 22, 2007, 04:06 PM
What will be the next paragraph?
As tide and ebb comes one after another, good fortune visited this tiny nation again in 2005. With back against the wall, in a foreign soil they proved they belong. They took the best team of the world, grabbed the opportunity by the horns and displayed a flawless performance. Bowling, fielding and batting in all three departments they were the better team that day. Nothing Ricky Ponting could do but cut his nails... they had to face the reality. Bangladesh can no longer be taken lightly.

Ajfar
February 22, 2007, 04:40 PM

i am sooo wid you on that oneeee...we r sooo gonnna kick someee indiannn butt....i can't wait till i get to piss off them indian [edit = classmates] at my school....

gatekeeper
February 22, 2007, 07:58 PM

Inshallah...........