I like it - Do you?

http://www.thedailystar.net/2007/02/19/2007-02-19__sport02.jpg

israr
February 18, 2007, 02:51 PM
Could have been better.

gatekeeper
February 18, 2007, 02:54 PM
quite ugly.

this looks like something the neighborhood taylor put together in a hurry.

reverse_swing
February 18, 2007, 02:59 PM
quite ugly.

this looks like something the neighborhood taylor put together in a hurry.

Agreed. chorom khat!

Hatebreed
February 18, 2007, 03:14 PM
[বাংলা]ক্ষ্যাত[/বাংলা] indeed, may be a bit retro. The green and red should be darker, and what's up with the yellow sides?! At least the yellow collar is gone, good riddance! I still think our jersey from Natwest series was the best ever.

Mav
February 18, 2007, 03:26 PM
Haha..I dont get the yellow too...Well nai mama theke kana mama - We gotta go with that now.There could be so many better designs if only BCB could take a look at the hundreads of Soccer teams around the world and pick an idea.

But I guess this is the least important department for BCB - Choosing a good art for the jersey.

Nasif
February 18, 2007, 03:35 PM
Agreed. chorom khat!

[বাংলা]মহা ক্ষ্যাত![/বাংলা] Looks ugly

This jersey is also in the video clip that I posted today.

al Furqaan
February 18, 2007, 03:40 PM
not horrible...but its still ugly...i really don't know if its a step up over the current one.

i wish they just used the one that Dr Z has in his avatar...

ialbd
February 18, 2007, 04:29 PM
eitar majkhane ekhon ispahani Mirzapur cha likha thakbe....? wonderful....:sick:

p.s: yellow collar gese.... Alhamdullillah...

Miraz
February 18, 2007, 05:15 PM
A bit more clear look, the green color reminds me the Kenyan shirts in last/1996 world cup.

http://www.newagebd.com/2007/feb/19/spt3-b.jpg

Farhad
February 18, 2007, 05:21 PM
A bit more clear look, the green color reminds me the Kenyan shirts in last/1996 world cup.

http://www.newagebd.com/spt3-b.jpg

:eek::doh: :eek: If thats the real colour, its the worst uniform till now!!!It looked a hundred times better in Mav's pic!

abdulw11
February 18, 2007, 05:28 PM
Ewww, that looks hideously bright. I agree, although the shirt looks so old fashioned, it looked better in the first picture. The only positive is that we might blind the opposition.

Runtings
February 18, 2007, 05:52 PM
Digusting..... one of the worst designs we have had and a World Cup to show case it in unfortnately. Shirt looks of cheap material as well. Two rubbish kits we have had since joining with Ihsan Sports. A change in kit manufacturer is required urgently !!!

Rubu
February 18, 2007, 06:23 PM
Its a good sign that we have a lame jersey. Remember how awful our jersey was in the '99 world cup and remember how we did? Compared to that our '03 jersey was much better and I still get nightmare about what we did.

so, i'll go with this lame jersey.

Zobair
February 18, 2007, 06:24 PM
:D:D:D That was hilarious!

... The only positive is that we might blind the opposition.

BD Tigers
February 18, 2007, 08:49 PM
bad design, cannot believe we could not come up with a better one..sigh!

Kabir
February 18, 2007, 09:06 PM
Yet another brightness level here. I don't think any of these colors are exactly like it is on the jersey. This one looks a little better to me.

http://www.bangladesherkhela.com/picoftheday/1740/sponsor.jpg

Mav
February 19, 2007, 12:25 AM
I guess the yellow is for the Royal Bengal Tiger.....

Well, its okay to me - I mean I actually didnt expect better than this. Earliar there was some round red shapes and yellow collar. Atleast those have been removed.

All the shapes now have sharp corner, which is better.

oracle
February 19, 2007, 12:33 AM
I would like to know who got the contract for supply?

AsifTheManRahman
February 19, 2007, 12:53 AM
nothing special. pretty poor design.

habfreak
February 19, 2007, 01:05 AM
i was hoping they would go back to that green/red with white stripes one...like the one Mash is wearing in my avatar...by far the best we ever had...BTW I've one of those :)

Farhad
February 19, 2007, 01:33 AM
Lol....The guy with the white moustache looks disgusted in every one of those pics....Whereas the guy with the beard seems to be in the exact state Im in right now - Speechless!

Murad
February 19, 2007, 01:50 AM
faltu ekta design.. sleeve keno.. green dilo.. different ekta color dile aro shundor lagto.. faltu... chagoler dhol shob.. matro 25000 dollar e shob kisu korte hobe ei jonneii bodhoi.....

sunny747
February 19, 2007, 03:15 AM
faltu ekta design.. sleeve keno.. green dilo.. different ekta color dile aro shundor lagto.. faltu... chagoler dhol shob.. matro 25000 dollar e shob kisu korte hobe ei jonneii bodhoi.....

do you know the color of our flag?

sabbir ahmad
February 19, 2007, 03:42 AM
thanks

PoorFan
February 19, 2007, 04:56 AM
Yet another brightness level here. I don't think any of these colors are exactly like it is on the jersey. This one looks a little better to me.

http://www.bangladesherkhela.com/picoftheday/1740/sponsor.jpg
<!--StartFragment -->Guys, wait until we see full uniform, it may look better when they puts on full uniform.

Imteaz
February 19, 2007, 06:52 AM
Not Bad.......................................Could be Better One.

SMHasan
February 19, 2007, 01:44 PM

http://www.newagebd.com/spt3-b.jpg

Then I will go with this one! If we can produce the same result as Kenya did last world cup then I will be the happiest man in the world.

sadi
February 19, 2007, 01:58 PM
Lol....The guy with the white moustache looks disgusted in every one of those pics....Whereas the guy with the beard seems to be in the exact state Im in right now - Speechless!

Who is the other guy and why is he so happy? :)

ialbd
February 19, 2007, 02:43 PM
lol.... direct link er picture change hoye gele ki moja ta jeye lage.... haha

jaihok... yea I agree if this jersey looks like the kenyans I wont mind provided BD can do what kenyans did last WC. I'll wear my nokol last WC BD jersey anyways, wont even bother looking for these Ihsan ones...

sar2005
February 19, 2007, 03:05 PM
True, could have been much more better.

Murad
February 19, 2007, 03:14 PM
do you know the color of our flag?

nah to ami janina.. amader flag color ki.. ektu bole diben color ta ki???

na buijha attack kore manush...
ami bolsi.. sleeve er kotha.. sleeve er color ta onno rokom dile valo hoito....thats what i said.. sleeve o greeen deyate ekhon kemon jani lagtese....

Farhad
February 19, 2007, 03:16 PM
Who is the other guy and why is he so happy? :)

Probably the tailor.:D

irteja
February 19, 2007, 03:32 PM
আমারও ভাল লাগল না। এরকম জামা কোন ছাগলে বানাইছে। আরে আমাগ বাসার সামনের কহিনুর ৬০ বছরের বুড়া দরজি সেদিন আমারে দিইখা কইল হে নাকি খুব বেস্ত। একটা নাকি বড় ওরডার পাইছে। এই জামাগুলা মনে হই সে বানাইছে। আব্বে বিসিবি কি রাস্তার ফকির নাকি। রাস্তার ফুটপাতেও ত মানুষে এই জামা কেও ২০ টাকা দিয়া কিনব না।

আরে বিসিবি আপনেরা এত হলুদ প্রেমিক কেন একটু কইবেন। লাল আর সবুজের সাথে হলুদ মানাই না। এইটা খালি আফ্রিকান দের মানাই।

আল্লার দোহাই লাগে। Netwest ইয়ের জামাটা এত সুন্দর দেখতে । আবার এই জামাটা আইনা দেন না প্লীজ

http://aus.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/51300/51317.jpg

Rabz
February 20, 2007, 05:19 AM
yes... its better than the last awful one..
but could have been much better...

looks like more like a t-shirt from the one dollar chinese shops rather than the national jersey of a team playing in the world cup..

Why cant they go simple??
i mean.. green jersey with some red strips on the side...
oh.. adidas might complain about it..

and which one is right?? the really khet shobuz or the dark green one??
for god's sake dont let it be the light green..or kolapata.. as more known as in our country.. that reminds of paikka jersey in 92 world cup...

bapzmania
February 20, 2007, 09:32 AM
not so good....what kind of green is this...............is that "TIA PAKHI" color

Tigers_eye
February 20, 2007, 09:42 AM
Pink tie??

Ah!! That explains the taste. Not thrilled at all.

Murad
February 20, 2007, 03:45 PM
আমারও ভাল লাগল না। এরকম জামা কোন ছাগলে বানাইছে। আরে আমাগ বাসার সামনের কহিনুর ৬০ বছরের বুড়া দরজি সেদিন আমারে দিইখা কইল হে নাকি খুব বেস্ত। একটা নাকি বড় ওরডার পাইছে। এই জামাগুলা মনে হই সে বানাইছে। আব্বে বিসিবি কি রাস্তার ফকির নাকি। রাস্তার ফুটপাতেও ত মানুষে এই জামা কেও ২০ টাকা দিয়া কিনব না।

আরে বিসিবি আপনেরা এত হলুদ প্রেমিক কেন একটু কইবেন। লাল আর সবুজের সাথে হলুদ মানাই না। এইটা খালি আফ্রিকান দের মানাই।

আল্লার দোহাই লাগে। Netwest ইয়ের জামাটা এত সুন্দর দেখতে । আবার এই জামাটা আইনা দেন না প্লীজ

http://aus.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/51300/51317.jpg

what happened to this one??? why cant they just use this design and change the logo to whatever ispahani or something...

whey do they have to make a new faltu design??? crazy ppl in bd

incredible
February 20, 2007, 09:52 PM
when I went to Bangladesh Inter sports told me the reason..Ihsan sports used to sponsor it that's they have the old one (muradnyc's post)
they changed sponsors and whatever the sponsors give...
don't like this new one at all..

kew ki ektu bangladesh er ei porjonto joto jersey chilo..side by side post korte parben pic gula plz?

Ahmed_B
February 20, 2007, 11:43 PM
BCB officials der Ruchi din din aro kharap hoche!! :hairpull:

Murad
February 21, 2007, 12:29 AM
BCB officials der Ruchi din din aro kharap hoche!! :hairpull:

odher sudhu ruchina.. kichuyee nai.... they dont care about it.. ora just office e boshbe.. ar taka nibe monthly.. egulu shundor hok r na hok.. odher kisu ashe jai na.. amar mone hoi ora.. sponsor ke bole rakhe jei..tomader mone jerokom chai orokomii banao.. we'll not go against that... faltu shob..

WC e amader jersey dekhe shobai hashbe.. aager design gulo kotto valo chilo...

James90
February 21, 2007, 08:04 AM
I prefer it to when it was direct green on red on the sides in the '03 WC and it's better than the last one. Still not a patch on the one irteja posted.

Miraz
February 21, 2007, 09:30 AM
[বাংলা]
আরে বিসিবি আপনেরা এত হলুদ প্রেমিক কেন একটু কইবেন। লাল আর সবুজের সাথে হলুদ মানাই না। এইটা খালি আফ্রিকান দের মানাই। [/বাংলা]

[বাংলা]আরে ভাই হলুদ হইল টাইগার এর রঙ, হলুদ রঙ ছাড়া টাইগার হয় নাকি[/বাংলা] :)

sensible
February 21, 2007, 10:46 AM
Is there a website where I can buy this?

Miraz
February 22, 2007, 07:24 AM
You can buy this one from online. Not bad..

I think this was the latest one before the new crappy one .
http://www.worldcricketstore.com/artwork/products/large/img7731.jpg

sensible
February 22, 2007, 09:29 AM
what is the website? Link please.

Miraz
February 22, 2007, 10:10 AM
what is the website? Link please.

http://www.worldcricketstore.com/product_listing.asp?id_pclass=18