PDA

View Full Version : Invitation to BC UK Members to Watch World Cup Bangladesh Matches Together

Miraz
February 23, 2007, 04:27 PM
Dear BC UK members. I am subscribing Sky Sports for the world cup period. I am also purchasing a 26" TV to watch in big screen (although 26" is not really that big). I would like to invite BC UK members to my house to watch the Bangladesh Matches together.

Here's the schedule

<table class="scheduleTable"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td nowrap="nowrap">Sat 17 </td> <td> 8th Match, Group B - Bangladesh v India
Queen's Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad
</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td nowrap="nowrap">Wed 21 </td> <td> 16th Match, Group B - Bangladesh v Sri Lanka
Queen's Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad
</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td nowrap="nowrap">Sun 25 </td> <td> 24th Match, Group B - Bangladesh v Bermuda
Queen's Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad</td></tr></tbody></table>
PM me, if you are ready to join.

Regards,

Miraz

taklima_naj
February 23, 2007, 05:32 PM
that would be great, but unfortunately cant. So good luck to u guys and BD team to have excitement days with wins

captain_thinking_tank
February 23, 2007, 06:31 PM
Thats so nice of you Miraz Bhai. Unfortunately I am not from UK, so have to watch WC on my 12" computer monitor. :(

But anyway, I will be cheering with you from here every time we hit boundary or get wicket. Go Bangladesh GO...

layperson
February 23, 2007, 06:34 PM
MIraz bhai seems to love hosting people at his place. :)
apni jodi ektu onno type manush hoiten I can bet you would be a party animal holding house parties and keggers almost every week.

Miraz
February 23, 2007, 06:38 PM
MIraz bhai seems to love hosting people at his place. :)
apni jodi ektu onno type manush hoiten I can bet you would be a party animal holding house parties and keggers almost every week.

Hahaaha, used to host parties for my friends back home twice every month. I'm lucky that my wife accepts these with smiling faces. :)

Will be coming to Canada in near future.

Hope to see you then.

Hatebreed
February 23, 2007, 06:46 PM
That's great Miraz bhai, may be if BD gets in a good position I'll come over. :)

Miraz
February 23, 2007, 06:50 PM
That's great Miraz bhai, may be if BD gets in a good position I'll come over. :)

C'mon man! let's do the chilla palla together.

At least come on the first match against india. After that I know you will be coming every day :)

Reason? I can see the win :-D

layperson
February 23, 2007, 06:52 PM
Hahaaha, used to host parties for my friends back home twice every month. I'm lucky that my wife accepts these with smiling faces. :)

Will be coming to Canada in near future.

Hope to see you then.

If I am still here when you come to Canada then you will get to taste the best biryani on earth by the expert chef aka shahriyar.:) If not then you are always welcome to drop by my house in Dhaka once I return. Tokhon oboshsho amar ranna khete parben nah but my mom cooks the best food on earth so you would still be in for a treat.

Hatebreed
February 23, 2007, 06:54 PM
Haha I really hope so!! I'll try. It's on a Saturday so that's good. :flag:

Miraz
February 23, 2007, 07:01 PM
If I am still here when you come to Canada then you will get to taste the best biryani on earth by the expert chef aka shahriyar.:) If not then you are always welcome to drop by my house in Dhaka once I return. Tokhon oboshsho amar ranna khete parben nah but my mom cooks the best food on earth so you would still be in for a treat.

How long you gonna stay at Canada? I'm coming for a short visit next year.

After we return Dhaka (I'll be returning - 2009), willing to eat the best food on earth :)

Miraz
February 23, 2007, 07:02 PM
Haha I really hope so!! I'll try. It's on a Saturday so that's good. :flag:

OK then, I'll arrange some food for post match celebration. :)

layperson
February 23, 2007, 07:08 PM
How long you gonna stay at Canada? I'm coming for a short visit next year.

After we return Dhaka (I'll be returning - 2009), willing to eat the best food on earth :)

It all depends. If I get a good job here after graduating then I will be here for the next five years and if not then I am going back home in September 2007 thats when my student visa expires. :)

Miraz
February 23, 2007, 07:14 PM
It all depends. If I get a good job here after graduating then I will be here for the next five years and if not then I am going back home in September 2007 thats when my student visa expires. :)

See you at Dhaka University in September/October 2012 :)

layperson
February 23, 2007, 07:20 PM
See you at Dhaka University in September/October 2012 :)

Hahahaha apni dhore nisen ami bhalo job peye jabo. InshAllah hope that is how it works out. Kintu tahole to apni next yr ashlei dekha hobe inshAllah, why 2012?
Just curious, apni ki PHD kore abar Dhaka University join korben as a faculty ? Can you adjust to life back in Dhaka University after spending a long time in London?
Moreover if we meet in Dhaka we meet at my place where you can taste the best food on earth> DU te meet korle to apni oita miss korben :).

Miraz
February 23, 2007, 07:28 PM
Hahahaha apni dhore nisen ami bhalo job peye jabo. InshAllah hope that is how it works out. Kintu tahole to apni next yr ashlei dekha hobe inshAllah, why 2012?
Just curious, apni ki PHD kore abar Dhaka University join korben as a faculty ? Can you adjust to life back in Dhaka University after spending a long time in London?
Moreover if we meet in Dhaka we meet at my place where you can taste the best food on earth> DU te meet korle to apni oita miss korben :).

I always miss my days at Dhaka University. Currently I am on leave, I'll definitely go back.

Are bhai, first meeting at DU then subsequent meetings at your home and my home to taste delicious foods. By that time, I hope you will have some pichchi who can play with my kids. :)

SMHasan
February 23, 2007, 10:25 PM
What is going on at BC :) People are to watch our games together which is very good. Lets see whether I can make some time to watch the games with everyone.

Kabir
February 23, 2007, 10:54 PM
Miraz bhai, Mashallah I must say. You've got the best person as your partner.
Bhabi ke taile jalaite hobe London ashle :)

As for your trip to Canada, need I say that you're invited at my place then? Inshallah, if things go as planned, I'll have my partner with me at that time too :)
And to say the least...she cooks the best food in this world. Ei matro kheye ashlam ore basha theke :)

taklima_naj
February 24, 2007, 03:00 AM
Hi exciting BC members; u all enjoy but don't forget to send posts that time for us who do not have time to watch on TV, especially for me who has rare time as a mother and final year student in UNI.

Mohiul
February 24, 2007, 11:36 AM
Thanks Miraz Bhai for your kind arrangement.

Miraz
February 24, 2007, 11:45 AM
Thanks Miraz Bhai for your kind arrangement.

You are most Welcome :)

Let's do the [বাংলা]চিল্লা পাল্লা [/বাংলা] together.

Hatebreed
February 24, 2007, 12:15 PM
I had a dream last night about BD vs IND match. We bowled IND out for 215 and needed 45 runs with 9 wickets remaining, and then I woke up. lol

Kabir
February 24, 2007, 12:19 PM
Mashallah. EIrokom shopno jodi amio dekhte partam.

reverse_swing
February 24, 2007, 04:02 PM
I had a dream last night about BD vs IND match. We bowled IND out for 215 and needed 45 runs with 9 wickets remaining, and then I woke up. lol

Man your dream was more realistic than mine. In my fantasy India scored 465(Dada 212) and in return BD broke the world record by scoring 470/4 in 42 overs:) Aftab not out 249*(New world record!),Tamim Iqbal 152:)

layperson
February 24, 2007, 04:36 PM
Apnaara eto detailed dream dekhen !!!!! Most dreams I see are just scattered events and even they are very rare.

Hatebreed
February 24, 2007, 04:43 PM
Hahaha reverse_swing, that's one heck of a dream.

Shahriyar, most of my dreams are strangely detailed and like a full-length movie.

pseudo_deshi
February 26, 2007, 09:36 AM
Are Pak fans welcome - I need to get behind any team v India :)

bengaltiger
February 26, 2007, 09:58 AM
i'm from new york city but visiting central london for a few months. let me know if you live close by. :)

Man your dream was more realistic than mine. In my fantasy India scored 465(Dada 212) and in return BD broke the world record by scoring 470/4 in 42 overs:) Aftab not out 249*(New world record!),Tamim Iqbal 152:)

wow one heck of a dream!! :D

Miraz
March 9, 2007, 10:42 AM
17th March is approaching soon. I am waiting for the party at my home. :)

So far only 3-4 people confirmed.

Anyone else from UK interested to watch Bangladesh matches on big screen (28" ;))?

bengaltiger
March 9, 2007, 02:40 PM
count me in miraz bhai. can wait for ownage. and send me details too.

pseudo_deshi
March 12, 2007, 04:38 PM
Miraz - I'm up for Pak v Bangladesh final :)

I've already got 1 BD fan coming over to watch the Pak v WI opener:)

Miraz
March 14, 2007, 06:08 PM
Just 2 days left.

bdcricmad
& bengaltiger have confirmed.

HB are you coming?

What happened to exotic bhai?

Hatebreed
March 14, 2007, 06:15 PM
I'll come.

:fanflag:

Miraz
March 14, 2007, 06:19 PM
I'll come.

:fanflag:

Great!!

mirjahan
March 16, 2007, 02:29 AM
cheers to everybody but we all wait for a one joy to win over India

Miraz
March 20, 2007, 03:06 PM
OK, time for another celebration at my home. :)

HB, bdcricmad, bengaltiger, Omio, exotic are you coming?

Food will be better this time. :)

sadi
March 20, 2007, 03:07 PM
Hey Miraz bhai, how was the party last time? Keep us updated.

Miraz
March 20, 2007, 03:22 PM
Hey Miraz bhai, how was the party last time? Keep us updated.

We enjoyed the match together.

It was a dream match to watch together.

Chilla palla ektu kom chilo as I have a genjaimma neighbor.:mad:

layperson
March 20, 2007, 04:03 PM
We enjoyed the match together.

It was a dream match to watch together.

Chilla palla ektu kom chilo as I have a genjaimma neighbor.:mad:

:lol::lol: I dint think something like this would stop someone as enthusiastic as you about bangladesh cricket. Neighbour er kheta puri, ei match e ichcha moto chillaben. GO Bangladesh. Ami thakle apnar neighbour er khobor hoito.
Ami kaj e eshe amar office bondho kore rakhsi so that students and faculty could not come in and disturb me, just so I could watch the match in peace. Thank god it was the weekend and there was not much traffic otherwise I would be in serious trouble now. :flag::flag:

Omio
March 20, 2007, 05:15 PM
I will come tomorrow,
but after 7.00pm,,

bengaltiger
March 20, 2007, 06:51 PM
Food will be better this time.

miraz bhai is being modest. the food was delicious. and his kids were cute and entertaining :)

can't come to the SL match but def for the bermuda match :D

Miraz
March 24, 2007, 03:23 PM
Tomorrow is a big match for Bangladesh.

So who are coming to celebrate??

HB, Omio, bdcricmad, exotic, bengaltiger.. anyone else??

Menu...

Chotpoti
Beef Tehari (best in world)
and .....

Confirm me please. :)

Kabir
March 24, 2007, 10:38 PM
Miraz kakku...Toronto-London-Toronto ticket dile ashte pari :(

ejaj_a
March 27, 2007, 04:46 PM
Hi Miraz Vi, It's really great to see ur invitation. Also i think its a great fun to watch quite few bd fan together. Let me know if u r considering to arrange for any other match from super 8. I live in east london, so if u r close to me then i will try to join in with u guy's. Many thanks.

Tigers_eye
March 27, 2007, 04:49 PM
Tomorrow is a big match for Bangladesh.

So who are coming to celebrate??

HB, Omio, bdcricmad, exotic, bengaltiger.. anyone else??

Menu...

Chotpoti
Beef Tehari (best in world)
and .....

Confirm me please. :)
Ki jontrona!!
Polapain magna magna khawa khaitasey.
Amra ki panitey bhaisha aisi?

Will PM my mailing address.

layperson
March 27, 2007, 05:06 PM
Ki jontrona!!

:floor:

Miraz
March 27, 2007, 05:33 PM
Ki jontrona!!

T_E bhai, you have to watch one match with us here in London and then you will qualify to get unlimited khawa dawa in every match day (PM pai nai, thikana pathan).

This offer is valid to every BC member based at USA and Canada :D

layperson
March 27, 2007, 05:36 PM
T_E bhai, you have to watch one match with us here in London and then you will qualify to get unlimited khawa dawa in every match day (PM pai nai, thikana pathan).

This offer is valid to every BC member based at USA and Canada :D

Miraz bhai I was in London watching the match with you on March 17th in spirit. SO now can I get my unlimited supply of khawa dawa in every match. I can really use it now given that my refrigerator is empty now and no money to buy food. :D

Miraz
March 27, 2007, 05:50 PM
Miraz bhai I was in London watching the match with you on March 17th in spirit. SO now can I get my unlimited supply of khawa dawa in every match. I can really use it now given that my refrigerator is empty now and no money to buy food. :D

This offer excludes any invisible presence. :)

Fazal
March 27, 2007, 05:53 PM

Fazal Bahi thaktey Miraz Bhai keno.... you watched the game in spirit. Here you go... I am sending all the stuff i.e. in spirit. Watch those and then drink a glass of water.

http://www.geocities.jp/shabjbangla/chotpoti.jpg
Chotpoti

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2004/20041226/spectrum/food1.jpg
Tehari

http://www.wwii-collectibles.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/brpm206.jpg
Money

http://www.germes-online.com/direct/dbimage/50116057/Refrigerator.jpg
Fridge Bhorti Khabar

layperson
March 27, 2007, 06:06 PM
This offer excludes any invisible presence. :)

Nah eita to fair holo nah. Apni to first post e eirokom kisu bolen nai. :(

layperson
March 27, 2007, 07:23 PM
Fazal Bahi thaktey Miraz Bhai keno.... you watched the game in spirit. Here you go... I am sending all the stuff i.e. in spirit. Watch those and then drink a glass of water.

http://www.geocities.jp/shabjbangla/chotpoti.jpg
Chotpoti

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2004/20041226/spectrum/food1.jpg
Tehari

http://www.wwii-collectibles.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/brpm206.jpg
Money

http://www.germes-online.com/direct/dbimage/50116057/Refrigerator.jpg
Fridge Bhorti Khabar

Shob kichui dilen tahole glass of water o in spirit diye diten. Oita baki rakhlen keno ..:p

fan_frm_the_uk
March 27, 2007, 07:52 PM
Miraz bhai,
Thanx 4 the invitation. Unfortunately i missed it last time, but will try to mek it this time. How about arranging another match as its a get2gether anyway? Weather is lot better now, we can start around 10-11 in the morning and finish before the WC match starts..Anything but sunday will be fine 4 me..

Miraz
March 30, 2007, 08:29 AM
So, who are coming for the victory celebration tomorrow?

I am keeping Beef Tehari as the main dish as you liked it. :)

Please let me know.

reverse_swing
March 30, 2007, 08:44 AM
I am keeping Beef Tehari as the main dish as you liked it. :)

amader recipe thread e post koren. :)

Miraz
March 30, 2007, 08:54 AM
amader recipe thread e post koren. :)

OK, [বাংলা]বউ এর কাছ থেকে ডিটেইল জেনে পোস্ট করবো[/বাংলা] :)

Omio
March 30, 2007, 10:12 AM
beef tehariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...........wow..
jihabby pani chole asche..
BD er obostha valo hole ami must astechi...

Miraz
April 1, 2007, 02:59 PM
Friends, I will not be able to host you tomorrow as I will be attending a live match day discussion in "Bangla TV". Viewers in Europe can watch Bangladesh Vs New Zealand match semi live on "Bangla TV". In UK it's on sky channel 791.

I will really appreciate if anyone can call me on the studio (using the number provided on TV screen) and ask me about BanglaCricket. In that case we can make more people aware about the greatest cricket site on earth. :)

I will be happy to host you again on next Saturday for Bangladesh Vs South Africa match.

layperson
April 1, 2007, 03:11 PM
Miraz bhai ekhon small screen star hoye jaben !!! :p:)

Hatebreed
April 1, 2007, 04:09 PM
Awesome Miraz bhai, I'll try to call you if I can get through. Make us proud!

Miraz
April 1, 2007, 04:38 PM
Awesome Miraz bhai, I'll try to call you if I can get through. Make us proud!

Thanks HB, if you can call me that will be really helpful to portray BanglaCricket.

Please do try for a while to make the call.

abdulw11
April 1, 2007, 04:41 PM
Wow Miraz bhai, first the internet, now television. Great going. You never know, you might even become a resident Bangla TV cricket pundit from now on.

Can we be expecting a radio appearance anytime soon? :)

Miraz
April 1, 2007, 04:55 PM
Wow Miraz bhai, first the internet, now television. Great going. You never know, you might even become a resident Bangla TV cricket pundit from now on.

Can we be expecting a radio appearance anytime soon? :)

Hahaha..

Well said. :)

taklima_naj
April 1, 2007, 05:59 PM
see u tommorow then on TV' then; Oh no I will be in UNI to do assignment and miss u and Bangla cricket and banglaTV

sadi
April 1, 2007, 09:02 PM
Please let us know about the experience. Good luck. :)

Miraz
April 6, 2007, 11:49 AM
Tough match.

Who are coming tomorrow?

Miraz
April 7, 2007, 05:13 AM
Except exotic bhai, no one conformed yet!
bdcricmad, HB, Omio are you coming?

Omio
April 7, 2007, 07:40 AM
Ami mone hoy asbo na, basay sobay mile dekhi r garden e majhe majhe kheli..
Miraz vai, agami kal amra oneke mile crik khelbo,
apni khelben?

Miraz
April 7, 2007, 07:43 AM
Ami mone hoy asbo na, basay sobay mile dekhi r garden e majhe majhe kheli..
Miraz vai, agami kal amra oneke mile crik khelbo,
apni khelben?

Probably no.
Got some family schedule. :)

Mohiul
April 7, 2007, 08:06 AM
deleted

Miraz
April 11, 2007, 07:10 AM
Is anyone coming today to share the fun?

We can watch the first innings together as after that I have to go to "Bangla TV" program.

Hatebreed
April 11, 2007, 07:17 AM
I can't come today, sorry... May be for Ireland game if you're free?

Omio
April 11, 2007, 07:21 AM
Same here, some of my frnd will come to my house for watching crick game..