PDA

View Full Version : Montreal get together for BD WC matches.

Kabir
February 23, 2007, 11:12 AM
Inspired by Rubu bhai's idea, can we have a get together in Toronto area (anywhere in GTA) for the WC matches? Specially, the one against India has simply the perfect timing.

Could we have interested members join this thread and plan something out?

The matches are on the following dates.

March 17 (Saturday) - Bangladesh vs India
March 21 (Wednesday) - Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka
March 25 (Sunday) - Bangladesh vs Bermuda

My proposal is this. Let us get together at someone's place who offers his TV. We can all put the cash together and pay for the cable (not sure if there will be a pay-per-view in this case). We can all choose to get snacks for everybody. If there's a similar number of people like the lact BC Canada get together, we're off the hook.

Come on guys. Lets get a day of BD-cricket together :)

PS. We could take pictures and videos, and post them for our other members around the world.

ialbd
February 23, 2007, 11:42 AM
March 17 (Saturday) - Bangladesh vs Bermuda
March 21 (Wednesday) - Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka
March 25 (Sunday) - Bangladesh vs Bermuda

ami hopefully asi Kabir bhai, only if you arrange a match with India instead of Bermuda on the 17th.....:-D

InshALLAH we can go for a 'victory lap' after the game......:flag:

AsifTheManRahman
February 23, 2007, 11:43 AM
Kabir bhai's making sure we make it to the second round :)

Kabir
February 23, 2007, 11:46 AM
ami hopefully asi Kabir bhai, only if you arrange a match with India instead of Bermuda on the 17th.....:-D

InshALLAH we can go for a 'victory lap' after the game......:flag:

Thanks Ishtiaq. Fixed the error. :)
For the victory lap, we will follow Shahriyar to Caddies this time :-D

Kabir bhai's making sure we make it to the second round

Lol...that wouldn't be a bad idea. Only if the ICC people knew.:timeout:

We can also push for a peer-pressure this time. Lets have our own wish list...who do we wish can make it to the event? My top two in the wish list are:

1. Mahmood bhai (a nice 8 hour drive from Montreal...I will arrange your accomodation)
2. Nasif bhai (he has a reason to come to TO...all we need is convince him :))

layperson
February 23, 2007, 12:53 PM
March 17th is a sat. so I am in for sure if you guarantee that we can watch the match some place.
ON the side: Imran ami caddies e kobe gelam bhai. Ami to bhodro chele ekta . Chehara dekhe bujho nai. :) Amar man ijjot shob jabe BC te imran er post porar por. Tomar bhabi ki bhabbe eishob pore? chi chi chi imran.

Nasif
February 23, 2007, 01:18 PM
2. Nasif bhai (he has a reason to come to TO...all we need is convince him :))

Unfortunately, I can't join in this time, hope you guys have great time :)

Mridul
February 23, 2007, 03:41 PM
Ok guys this is my offer here.

Watch Bangladesh vs. India match

27 inch flat screen

Just 15 mins away from Niagara Falls

Free Biryani

Mridul
February 23, 2007, 03:45 PM
I am inviting to my place in St. Catharines. My landlord has got dish network and also got 27 inch flat screen. I have already talked to my landlord that I am bringing my firends over to watch Cricket on 17th, 21st and 25th of March. I am also cooking Biryani for all three matches.

layperson
February 23, 2007, 05:40 PM
I am inviting to my place in St. Catharines. My landlord has got dish network and also got 27 inch flat screen. I have already talked to my landlord that I am bringing my firends over to watch Cricket on 17th, 21st and 25th of March. I am also cooking Biryani for all three matches.

Mridul first and foremost, are there any pets in the house? If yes then I am out for sure. IF not then the next question would be is the supply of biryani unlimited as you know I have a big apetite. :) If yes then I will ditch Toronto for you.:)

ialbd
February 23, 2007, 05:47 PM

kothin ekta offer Mridul Bhai. As long as I dont rot in Kingston on the 17th, anywhere is fine....:-D

Mridul
February 23, 2007, 06:02 PM
Mridul first and foremost, are there any pets in the house? If yes then I am out for sure. IF not then the next question would be is the supply of biryani unlimited as you know I have a big apetite. :) If yes then I will ditch Toronto for you.:)

Dont worry Ishtiak...no pets. Insha-Allah there will be enough Biryani for the whole day. As for the transportation, there is always buses coming to St. Catharines from Toronto Coach Terminal. I hope to see u on 17th. :)

ialbd
February 23, 2007, 06:13 PM
Dont worry Ishtiak...no pets. Insha-Allah there will be enough Biryani for the whole day. As for the transportation, there is always buses coming to St. Catharines from Toronto Coach Terminal. I hope to see u on 17th. :)

hehe ektu gondogol hoye gese mone hoy, pet problem amar na shahriyar bhaier. Jaihok let me know where everyone else wants to gather, Mridul bhai's place wont be bad at all....

Mridul
February 23, 2007, 07:00 PM
hehe ektu gondogol hoye gese mone hoy, pet problem amar na shahriyar bhaier. Jaihok let me know where everyone else wants to gather, Mridul bhai's place wont be bad at all....

sorry ami kheal kori nai oita kar post chhilo....anyway amar bashay kono problem nai....just ektu koshto kore carpet-e boshte hobe....cuz there is just one couch in the living room and three ppl can sit there only

Mridul
February 23, 2007, 07:04 PM

Shahriyar bhai...maaf koira den...I did not really misspell your name...I actually changed your name to Ishtiak....chokhe ajkal ektu kom dekhtesi...so..

layperson
February 23, 2007, 07:14 PM
Shahriyar bhai...maaf koira den...I did not really misspell your name...I actually changed your name to Ishtiak....chokhe ajkal ektu kom dekhtesi...so..

Hahaha Mridul technically you did mis spell my name. My name when I was very young was Ishtaque and it was spelled like I wrote it. After I committed a few murders back home my parents had to change my name to "shahriyar" to save my *** from the cops. :p
Brother sitting is not an issue as long as there is no pet in the house :). Baki jinish manage kora jabe. INfact If we have enouhg people going from Toronto then I can rent a car and drive all you guys to St. Catherines and we can share the car rental if people agree to it or else we can each go our own way. Whatever suits the majority. BUt the worrying thing is so far only Ishtiaq and me have responded positively to this. Where are the "Torontonians". Imran ki ghum naki :p

Bancan
February 23, 2007, 08:57 PM
one question

are u allergic to pets? or scared of them?:D

habfreak
February 23, 2007, 09:06 PM
Inspired by other similar threads for other major cities...I'm opening this thread to ask all BC members from Montreal to get together for the world cup matches involving Bangladesh. It's going to be a great experience if we can arrange it!
Unfortuantely I've Videotron as my Cable provider and they don't offer CBN...but Bell does offer that channel I heard somewhere that even if CBN doesn't show the matches...Bell might have them on pay per view. I go to Concordia and the Bangladeshi student Association there is trying to arrange something as well.
Put anyinformation/question/suggestions on this thread..and I'm sure we can find a way to get together...atleast for the BD games this March. Let's go tigers...Go Habs Go!:flag: :flag: :flag:

layperson
February 23, 2007, 09:29 PM
I would love to go to Montreal because I have more reasons to go there than just cricket. Unfortunately the trip is very expensive and not a luxury I can afford at this time. However I would follow this thread keenly and if someone from around toronto is driving down to montreal then I will give up all the free food and any other offers and go straight to montreal ( provided that someone has no objection to giving me a ride) :)

layperson
February 23, 2007, 09:31 PM
one question

are u allergic to pets? or scared of them?:D

Hahahahaha. Allergic would sound braver but I rarely lie so the truth is I am scared of dogs. :-D This is the only thing that scares me, not people not any other animals not anything just dogs.

Kabir
February 23, 2007, 10:47 PM
Wow Mridul...that sounds like a great idea to me. And a great offer too of course :)
So lets see whoever opts for this option...I have no problem at all.

First question I have for whoever wants to go is, is anyone driving? If we have a ride, then we don't need to worry about transit. Otherwise, I'll check transit times and stuff.

The idea of biryani sounds just awsum. The rest of us can get other snacks. So Mridul, don't worry about anything other than biryani :)

As for couch, don't worry...I'll take the 3 spots in the couch, you guys can sit on the carpet :-D...I'm sure you won't care about that for a great bangladeshi match :-D

Mridul
February 23, 2007, 11:21 PM
Hahaha Mridul technically you did mis spell my name. My name when I was very young was Ishtaque and it was spelled like I wrote it. After I committed a few murders back home my parents had to change my name to "shahriyar" to save my *** from the cops. :p
Brother sitting is not an issue as long as there is no pet in the house :). Baki jinish manage kora jabe. INfact If we have enouhg people going from Toronto then I can rent a car and drive all you guys to St. Catherines and we can share the car rental if people agree to it or else we can each go our own way. Whatever suits the majority. BUt the worrying thing is so far only Ishtiaq and me have responded positively to this. Where are the "Torontonians". Imran ki ghum naki :p

Shahriyar bhai amar naam er kahini kintu aro lomba. Amar daak naam "Mridul"...but only to Bangladeshis....Canadian ra called me "Forhan"....Arab ra "Farhan"...and indian/pakistani ra "Bondhu"....insha-Allah, I'll tell u the full story when I meet u on 17th

So far Imran bhai, Ishtiaque r apni confirmed. Ehsan r ATMR ei thread ta notice korse kina jani na....Anyway, I hope to see ya all on 17th. Ami kintu biryani onek jhal kori....asha kori karo problem hobe na:p

Mridul
February 23, 2007, 11:27 PM
Wow Mridul...that sounds like a great idea to me. And a great offer too of course :)
So lets see whoever opts for this option...I have no problem at all.

First question I have for whoever wants to go is, is anyone driving? If we have a ride, then we don't need to worry about transit. Otherwise, I'll check transit times and stuff.

The idea of biryani sounds just awsum. The rest of us can get other snacks. So Mridul, don't worry about anything other than biryani :)

As for couch, don't worry...I'll take the 3 spots in the couch, you guys can sit on the carpet :-D...I'm sure you won't care about that for a great bangladeshi match :-D

Shahriyar bhai and Ishtiaque are confirmed. Shahriyar bhai can rent a car if there is enough people. We need to find out if Ehsan, ATMR or anyone else from GTA are interested.

Are u planning to sleep on the couch???:p

Ehsan
February 24, 2007, 12:29 PM
Sorry guys, I may not be able to make it. Tied up with midterms and assignments. But if anything changes I will let you guys know.

Kabir
February 24, 2007, 12:32 PM
Are u planning to sleep on the couch???:p

Tumi chele ta besh budhiman. :smug:

ammark
February 24, 2007, 02:08 PM
Wow. Sounds like a fun plan all you guys. Unfortunately I wont be able to join the bc wc get together. :-(

Dekhi, Sopcast na hole, prolly Toronto Coach Terminal'er okhane Jamal Bhai'er Indian Biriyani House'e game gula dekhte parbo. :-)

habfreak
February 24, 2007, 03:46 PM
I didn't mean to have people drive from TO to watch the games...my post was intended more for people living in Montreal and surrounding areas...but if u can come..u r most welcome! :)

Bancan
February 24, 2007, 06:21 PM
i saw a commercial on tv saying it costs 56 dollars to go to montreal on a train

layperson
February 24, 2007, 06:28 PM
i saw a commercial on tv saying it costs 56 dollars to go to montreal on a train

A round trip would be more than a hundred dollars. Greyhound is like $130 so I guess train is cheaper but still not something I can afford to spend now. Yeah thats how poor I am. :(

Mridul
February 24, 2007, 09:34 PM
Tumi chele ta besh budhiman. :smug:

Sorry Kabir bhai....apnar ghum cholbe na....ami khela dekhar somoy eto excited hoye jai je....ghumer oshudh na khele ghum dhorbe nah apnar

last time when my friends came over to watch England Vs. Pakistan game....i was talking very loud and my landlord woke up from sleep.....ebar world cup ta khub bhalo somoy porse..Alhamdulillah

AsifTheManRahman
February 25, 2007, 06:02 AM
Sorry guys, I've already promised to watch the games with people here in Waterloo. We're streaming in lecture halls on campus, so everyone's invited to join us.

Kabir
February 25, 2007, 11:49 AM
Sorry guys, I've already promised to watch the games with people here in Waterloo. We're streaming in lecture halls on campus, so everyone's invited to join us.

Gaddar :mad:

pseudo_deshi
February 26, 2007, 09:33 AM
Wrong thread!

Kabir
February 26, 2007, 10:08 AM
Wrong thread!

:confused:

Mahmood
February 26, 2007, 02:19 PM
There are many bangladeshi van services for 30-40 dollars each way home pickup and drop off between Toronto and Montreal. If you or any other toronto members wants to join us in Montreal, you all are very welcome.

This is open invitation to all BC members:

Venu: My Place, Montreal
Date: Saturday March 17, 2007 (BD vs India)
Refreshments: The best biriany you have ever tasted (I am not bragging) cooked by my wife with the best Borhani you can imagine made by me.
Invited: You, your family, your friends.
TV: Sony Vega 50 Inch LCD
Channel: CBN and PPV whoever is showing it.

Please RSVP so I can prepare accordingly.

layperson
February 26, 2007, 02:49 PM
There are many bangladeshi van services for 30-40 dollars each way home pickup and drop off between Toronto and Montreal. If you or any other toronto members wants to join us in Montreal, you all are very welcome.

Refreshments: The best biriany you have ever tasted (I am not bragging) cooked by my wife with the best Borhani you can imagine made by me.

Do you have the contact number of these Van pick ups ? These might come in handy for me and hopefully let me go to montreal more often.

Mahmood
February 26, 2007, 04:34 PM
Please go to any desi store and pickup one of the free weekly newspapers, you will find the advertisements there.

habfreak
February 26, 2007, 10:46 PM
Do you have the contact number of these Van pick ups ? These might come in handy for me and hopefully let me go to montreal more often.
Greyhound's 14 days in advance purchase rate is $75...round trip! 7 days in advance is something like $90 and regular is $135.

layperson
February 26, 2007, 10:58 PM
Greyhound's 14 days in advance purchase rate is $75...round trip! 7 days in advance is something like $90 and regular is $135.

Thanks, but the rates you quoted seems like the ones from Toronto to Montreal. From Peterborough the regular student fare is 128 whereas the regular student fare from Toronto is 90.

habfreak
February 26, 2007, 10:58 PM
Mahmood bhai...r u serious about you offer? that's so nice of you!:) ...ami eka hole hoito amar computer ei dekhbo..apnake ar jalabo na...but aro jodi 4/5 jon ashe...tahole I'm all for it! and the biryani talk just made me hungry!:p Is there anyway to find members on this forum by location..taile Montreal er shobaike PM kortam...Go habs Go (they justbeat the leafs 5-4)...let's go Tigers:flag:

ialbd
February 26, 2007, 11:46 PM
Kingston -> Toronto = 2.25 hours
Kingston -> Montreal = 2.5 hours

Kondike je jai......

Kabir
February 26, 2007, 11:59 PM

Boro bhai, confusion e falay dilen dekhi. Kemne ki kori bujhte partesi na. Na pari koite, pari na shoite. Mridul ke kotha diye felechi, ekhon je kemne mot paltai. Mridul amar basha chine...ami niruddesh hoye gele mani bujhe niyen Mridul amake kidnap kore niye gese :doh:

Mridul...why not we all go to Mahmood bhai's. We could all rent a car, and you could drive there. If we can get this rolling, there's no need for 30/40 dollar pickup/drop off. We can arrange our own transportation...and we can also pick up Shahriyar (spell: check) on the way? :D

layperson
February 27, 2007, 12:21 AM
Boro bhai, confusion e falay dilen dekhi. Kemne ki kori bujhte partesi na. Na pari koite, pari na shoite. Mridul ke kotha diye felechi, ekhon je kemne mot paltai. Mridul amar basha chine...ami niruddesh hoye gele mani bujhe niyen Mridul amake kidnap kore niye gese :doh:

Mridul...why not we all go to Mahmood bhai's. We could all rent a car, and you could drive there. If we can get this rolling, there's no need for 30/40 dollar pickup/drop off. We can arrange our own transportation...and we can also pick up Shahriyar (spell: check) on the way? :D

Ohh man this sounds extremely tempting. Montreal :):saint:...... Mridul bhaijan raji hoye jan. I can also help you drive if you think the journey is too long. This way me,Imran,Mridul and we can pick up Ishtiaque on the way as well. So we will have 4 people in the car and we can share the rental too. I can give you guys a very close estimate of the total rental of the car. I have done this a lot so I would know. :) PLus I might even take a bangali friend from here with me. (yes we are a rarity in this village called peterborough but there are a few fellow bangalis here too.)

Mridul
February 27, 2007, 12:35 AM

No worries Imran bhai....I am not at all dangerous as it may seem looking at my beard.....I wont mind at all if u cant make it to my place..insha-Allah...u guys can come during Bangladesh vs. India series...if Dish Network broadcast the series...and Mahmood bhai's offer is far better than me..at least it is guaranteed that u will get to eat the best biryani ever...(I cant guarantee that my biryani would be delicious...but cant guarantee that it would be the BEST)..ffice:office" /><O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>
i would also love to come with u guys....but the only problem is .....I doubt that I would get permission from my parents to go all the way to Montreal....even though driving to Montreal/Ottawa is nothing for me….but to my parents. “its too far..and we should only go there once in a year”...I have already been there couple of times with my family...and the most fun part is to drive in Montreal downtown..I just love the street names.<O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>
Now one of the options is...I dont tell my parents anything...and I rent a car from St. Catharines on Friday after Jummah....go to Mississauga..pick u up....then to Peterborough to pick Shahriyar bhai up....then we can go to Kingston in Ishtiaque's place...and if possible to stay overnight there....then after Fajr...we can all leave for Montreal...so insha-Allah we will be able to get to Mahmood bhai's place before the match starts..

what do u suggest?

layperson
February 27, 2007, 12:40 AM
Mridul bhai if driving is problem then dont worry about that. I have a G so I can drive you guys to Montreal. Just tell your parents your friend would be driving you down to MOntreal. If you guys to need to crash overnight then you are most welcome to stay in my apartment and then we can go from here. It is a 5 hour drive from Peterborough to Montreal so if you stop in kingston on the way just add one more hour to the total journey time. BTW when does the match start?

Mridul
February 27, 2007, 12:41 AM
Kingston -> Toronto = 2.25 hours
Kingston -> Montreal = 2.5 hours

Kondike je jai......

If u decide to come to my place...then its St. Catharines...and its gonna be another 1.5 hours from Toronto...so total 3.75 hours

Kabir
February 27, 2007, 12:47 AM
[বাংলা]আমার ভাই তোমার ভাই ম্রিদুল ভাই ম্রিদুল ভাই।
ম্রিদুল ভাই এর আগমন সুভেচ্ছা স্বাদতম।
ম্রিদুল ভাই এগি্য়ে চলো, আমরা আছি তোমার সাথে।

এর পর কি? ম্রিদুল ভাই কি রাজি হয়েছে?[/বাংলা] :confused:

Mridul
February 27, 2007, 12:51 AM
Mridul bhai if driving is problem then dont worry about that. I have a G so I can drive you guys to Montreal. Just tell your parents your friend would be driving you down to MOntreal. If you guys to need to crash overnight then you are most welcome to stay in my apartment and then we can go from here. It is a 5 hour drive from Peterborough to Montreal so if you stop in kingston on the way just add one more hour to the total journey time. BTW when does the match start?

Driving is not a problem at all....I have also got G....I am pretty sure that I am not gonna get permission from home.....the place is just too far for them...and if it is far for them..then its big NO NO....insha-Allah, if I talk to them I can convince them.....however the other option is to tell them nothing....cuz I already told my parents that I will be in St. Catharines that weekend to watch the game....so I am not going back to Brampton until the following weekend

I really want to go to Montreal.....I just dont know whether should I ask my parents or not

Mridul
February 27, 2007, 12:52 AM
[বাংলা]আমার ভাই তোমার ভাই ম্রিদুল ভাই ম্রিদুল ভাই।
ম্রিদুল ভাই এর আগমন সুভেচ্ছা স্বাদতম।
ম্রিদুল ভাই এগি্য়ে চলো, আমরা আছি তোমার সাথে।

এর পর কি? ম্রিদুল ভাই কি রাজি হয়েছে?[/বাংলা] :confused:

ami raji bhai....but amar naamer spelling ta thik hoy nai.....its "ri- kar"

layperson
February 27, 2007, 12:54 AM
Mridul I dont advocate lying to your parents to go to Montreal. A better option would be to talk to them and show them your reasons. One reason is, its the WC and a bunch of like minded individuals gathering together to watch the match is a big incentive.

Kabir
February 27, 2007, 12:55 AM
Now one of the options is...I dont tell my parents anything...and I rent a car from St. Catharines on Friday after Jummah....go to Mississauga..pick u up....then to Peterborough to pick Shahriyar bhai up....then we can go to Kingston in Ishtiaque's place...and if possible to stay overnight there....then after Fajr...we can all leave for Montreal...so insha-Allah we will be able to get to Mahmood bhai's place before the match starts..

what do u suggest?

Mridul bhai, I don't know whether you're comfortable going without telling your parents. If you want, I can make a special request to your parents. And seeing my bhodro chele marka face, they won't refuse. And also, Shahriyar has a G, so he can drive all along.

As for the plan, your plan sounds just fabulous. Since Shahriyar's offering us his place, we are confirmed of some shelter. Who said we'll sleep (kaure ghumaite dimu na :D)? It's just making a pit-stop. And next morning we can leave at Faz'r time Inshallah, and get there just on time for the match?

Also, I don't want you to feel bad about it :). It's just that, since Mahmood bhai is also making an offer, it's probably the best opportunity for us to see the big guy. Er por onar chobi paper e chapay dibo :D. And Inshallah, we can watch the BD-India series at your place :)

Mridul
February 27, 2007, 12:55 AM
BTW when does the match start?

I think its 9:30 am EST

Kabir
February 27, 2007, 12:58 AM
ami raji bhai....but amar naamer spelling ta thik hoy nai.....its "ri- kar"

Khoma ekti mohot goon. :)

So if you're raji, then kya karega kazi. Lets rockkkk!!!! We need to set up the gameplan. If anyone else's interested, please post here. We'll make sure thatwe get a truck :)

Kabir
February 27, 2007, 12:59 AM
I think its 9:30 am EST

That's right.

Mridul
February 27, 2007, 01:07 AM
Mridul bhai, I don't know whether you're comfortable going without telling your parents. If you want, I can make a special request to your parents. And seeing my bhodro chele marka face, they won't refuse. And also, Shahriyar has a G, so he can drive all along.

As for the plan, your plan sounds just fabulous. Since Shahriyar's offering us his place, we are confirmed of some shelter. Who said we'll sleep (kaure ghumaite dimu na :D)? It's just making a pit-stop. And next morning we can leave at Faz'r time Inshallah, and get there just on time for the match?

Also, I don't want you to feel bad about it :). It's just that, since Mahmood bhai is also making an offer, it's probably the best opportunity for us to see the big guy. Er por onar chobi paper e chapay dibo :D. And Inshallah, we can watch the BD-India series at your place :)

I'll talk to my parents next week...as I am packed with Midterms, Assignments and Presentations this week......i hope they will agree....i'll let u know my final decision at the end of next week....if my initial talk does not work....then I would just bring u to our place...then u can talk...I believe u can convince my parents.

As for the staying in Shahriyar bhai's place, it would be tough...cuz its 5 hours drive from peterbrough...and the match starts at 9:30am...so we need to leave at 4 am...and need to pick up Ishtiaque on the way....i dont have any problem with this....if everyone is fine with it

Mridul
February 27, 2007, 01:09 AM
Khoma ekti mohot goon. :)

So if you're raji, then kya karega kazi. Lets rockkkk!!!! We need to set up the gameplan. If anyone else's interested, please post here. We'll make sure thatwe get a truck :)

Apnake khoma chete hobe na....apni khoma chawar agei...khoma kore deowa hoyechhe :)

Mahmood
February 27, 2007, 09:20 AM
If you all plan to come from Toronto, then extend my offer to overnight stay. I have plenty of room in my house, you are all very welcome to spend the night here. We love guests.

Mridul, if you want I can talk to your parents to convince them you are not in bad company and you are completely safe in my house.

habfreak, I am serious.

Kabir
February 27, 2007, 09:53 AM
If you all plan to come from Toronto, then extend my offer to overnight stay. I have plenty of room in my house, you are all very welcome to spend the night here. We love guests.

Mridul, if you want I can talk to your parents to convince them you are not in bad company and you are completely safe in my house.

habfreak, I am serious.

That's just so nice of you Mahmood bhai. You're an unbelievably good host I can see :)
So all these offers...biryani, borhani, stayover, Montreal...mmmm, making it sound really tasty.

I think this is the best idea then. Mahmood bhai's words will count the for talking to Mridul's parents. :)

habfreak
February 27, 2007, 12:45 PM
man..this thread is alive! keep it going guys...
I'm not a good cook, and my place is a mess:p ...but I can offer you non montreal-ers a nice tour of the city..if u want...let's go tigers:flag:

ialbd
February 27, 2007, 01:46 PM
woah... a lot has changed since I left BC last night and if I to put my input to this matter I'll only complicate things...

I would have offered my place to stay overnight in Kingston before heading for MTL the next morning, but in one word I live in a 'student bosti'. So even before asking my housemates, I doubt if theres even enough floor space in the house to lie down.

Secondly, I'll probably be in Toronto on the 16th so can meet you guys (hence no break in Kingston). I'll be happy to share any sort of cost (rental & others). Sorry didnt help much in terms of the actual trip planning (instead just added more ganjams). 17 days to plan..... we hav time...

Kabir
February 27, 2007, 02:12 PM
No ialbd, nothing really complicated for us to handle :)

I don't have any problems with the plan Mridul suggested...and we can just make a pit-stop at Shahriyar's place. If we leave even at 4:30 or 5:00 am, we shouldn't be terribly late. Now the question is, which part of Montreal is Mahmood bhai's house, and how long does it take to get there from downtown Montreal? If it's towards West of Montral, we can get there faster than if it's on the East (fine tuning the plan you know :)).

ATTN: Mahmood bhai.

Mahmood
February 27, 2007, 09:49 PM
I am in the west island, saving you 30 minute driving time to downtown.

If you come from Toronto, please pick up pompous in waterloo, I have repeatedly failed to lure him to Montreal.

Kabir
February 27, 2007, 10:58 PM
please pick up pompous in waterloo

ATMR? With your order, I can make use of some muscles. Dhorum naki? :shh:

layperson
February 27, 2007, 11:02 PM
Imran and the rest, Just to make myself clear since Mahmood bhai is in West Island, I need to let you guys know that I will have to drive down to Downtown Montreal at some point during the stay which is actually the main reason for me going to Montreal. I hope none of you guys have any problems with that. Jodi kichu objection thake then please let me know in advance and I will make a decision accordingly. If we are staying overnight in Montreal I might even stay in downtown Montreal with my friend.

Kabir
February 27, 2007, 11:40 PM
I need to let you guys know that I will have to drive down to Downtown Montreal at some point during the stay which is actually the main reason for me going to Montreal. If we are staying overnight in Montreal I might even stay in downtown Montreal with my girlfriend.

Girlfriend? :E

Just jokin. That shouldn't be a problem. I would bug Mahmood bhai for his kobita abritti (if he doesn't mind) coz I've heard a lot about it. And after that, anything is fine. If you want to go somewhere, and we're all free to go, then sure we'll tag along. Depending on what time the match ends, we may be able to accommodate both.

BTW...I really wanna see McGill. I have a friend at McGill, and I would definitely like to see her. If you guys wanna go for a tour there, we could do that too. Sunday morning is another possibility for a quick drive around in Montreal :)

layperson
February 28, 2007, 01:30 AM
Girlfriend? :E

Just jokin. That shouldn't be a problem. I would bug Mahmood bhai for his kobita abritti (if he doesn't mind) coz I've heard a lot about it. And after that, anything is fine. If you want to go somewhere, and we're all free to go, then sure we'll tag along. Depending on what time the match ends, we may be able to accommodate both.

BTW...I really wanna see McGill. I have a friend at McGill, and I would definitely like to see her. If you guys wanna go for a tour there, we could do that too. Sunday morning is another possibility for a quick drive around in Montreal :)

Girlfriend amar thakbe koi theke. Meyera to amake dekhle ulta dike dour dey.
BTW what is the first alphabet of your friend's name in mcgill ? I would request you not to divulge her name withtou her consent eijonno shudhu nije clear hoar jonno first alphabet ta jaante chahchi.:-D

JamesBond
February 28, 2007, 01:32 AM
Hey guys

Can Ottawa guys join in??? GO SENS GO :-d lol

Kabir
February 28, 2007, 09:46 AM
Hey guys

Why can't they? There's no tickets needed bro :). We just need to make sure we RSVP with Mahmood bhai for enough biryani and borhani for our tummy :)

If you want, we could pick you up from Ottawa on our way to Montreal. We're all sharing the expenses, but if you're coming from Ottawa, you may share proportionally.

Mahmood
February 28, 2007, 10:04 AM
Hey guys

My invitation is open to all BC member for any location. I wish some of our US friends joined in, I would force Tehsin to join us, but he is going to West Indies to join the World Cup.

Dont worry about sight seeing... I have 2 vans (both 7 seaters), so... going places is no issue once you are here.

habfreak
February 28, 2007, 07:03 PM
Hey guys

sure..but there's a secret password required to join...Go Habs Go and Sens suck...lol:p
BTW...I've friends at Mcgill..so let me know if u need help wih the tour...man ..this is awesome!

BangladeshFan
February 28, 2007, 07:15 PM
ha, the way BD is playing, it may very well be your "shok together".

habfreak
February 28, 2007, 07:36 PM
apnar mukhe chun-kali poruk...:mad:

Upal
February 28, 2007, 07:53 PM
this is an awesome thread guys. Do you guys know of any restaurants/bars who will be showing the world cup matches? Also for the rogers ATN Cricket Plus, does anybody know if you can choose to only subscribe for 2nd round and on or if you can get games on a per game basis!

Kabir
February 28, 2007, 08:59 PM

No problemo. There are other things that we'll enjoy to the fullest. Such as, Mahmood bhai's antorikota, his kobita abritti (it's world-class), his borhani, bhabi's biryani, the get-together, hanging out in Montreal, getting to see Shahriyar's gf, and so on. There's nothing to loose, but everything to gain brother :)

But I agree with half the thing...the way BD is playing, we may get a shock. However, I'm ready for that shock, as I'm not expecting anything big after today's performance.

Kabir
February 28, 2007, 09:01 PM
I'm not sure about Cricket Plus, but CBN is on a monthly basis. You have to pay for the whole month, regardless. So with ATN, and CBN added on top, you would pay $30 to $40. You may have to subscribe for two months if you want to watch 2nd round though.

ialbd
February 28, 2007, 09:01 PM
Mahmood bhais offer getting better by the days (enuf room in the house to crash, enuf food to stuff & now enuf cars for ghuraghuri, MashALLAH)... amra fokir bahini niye ashtesi......

layperson
February 28, 2007, 11:31 PM
No problemo. There are other things that we'll enjoy to the fullest. Such as, Mahmood bhai's antorikota, his kobita abritti (it's world-class), his borhani, bhabi's biryani, the get-together, hanging out in Montreal, getting to see Shahriyar's gf, and so on. There's nothing to loose, but everything to gain brother :)

But I agree with half the thing...the way BD is playing, we may get a shock. However, I'm ready for that shock, as I'm not expecting anything big after today's performance.

Everything is right except for the part in bold and underline.:)

Kabir
February 28, 2007, 11:36 PM
Mods: can we have the Toronto get together thread (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=18895) merged with this one? That is, please keep the title of this thread as "Montreal get together for BD WC matches". Toronto plan batil :)

Kabir
February 28, 2007, 11:40 PM
BTW what is the first alphabet of your friend's name in mcgill ? I would request you not to divulge her name withtou her consent eijonno shudhu nije clear hoar jonno first alphabet ta jaante chahchi.:-D

Looks like someone's a preacher of privacy policies? Nice nice. It'll be giving up too many details if I tell you the first letter of her name. I may ask her and tell you. :p

However, I'm getting some rohoshojonok smell here :waiting:

layperson
February 28, 2007, 11:54 PM
Looks like someone's a preacher of privacy policies? Nice nice. It'll be giving up too many details if I tell you the first letter of her name. I may ask her and tell you. :p

However, I'm getting some rohoshojonok smell here :waiting:

Hahaha. I know a few people from Bangladesh in Mcgill. Just wanted to find out whther your friend is someone I know too. First alphabet would be good enough for me to decipher her name.:p Dont ask anyone anything. I want to surprise my friend in MCgill when I go to Montreal. If we know the same people then the surprise might not be fun if they know it from before.

On the side as soon as we get the green signal from Mridul we have to plan out the trip in details. So I will be waiting for Mridul to post here and then we can start planning the trip.

Kabir
March 1, 2007, 12:06 AM
So far, here's the list of people who confirmed or showed interest. I'll wait for the confirmation from Mridul (coz the journey will start from his end), and then will U2U everyone.

- Mridul: pending
- Shahriyar: confirmed
- Ishtiaq: confirmed
- Habfreak: confirmed
- JamesBond: pending
- Kabir: confirmed (so far :))

habfreak
March 1, 2007, 10:18 AM
So far, here's the list of people who confirmed or showed interest. I'll wait for the confirmation from Mridul (coz the journey will start from his end), and then will U2U everyone.

- Habfreak: pending
"habfreak pending"???? I live in Montreal dude, apni chaile ekhoni Mahmood bhai er bashai chole jete pari:p...lol..count me in 100%.:flag:

reverse_swing
March 1, 2007, 10:29 AM
Mods: can we have the Toronto get together thread (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=18895) merged with this one? That is, please keep the title of this thread as "Montreal get together for BD WC matches". Toronto plan batil :)
Done. :)

Kabir
March 1, 2007, 10:34 AM
"habfreak:pending"???? I live in Montreal dude, apni chaile ekhoni Mahmood bhai er bashai chole jete pare...lol..count me in 100%.:flag:

Great, I'll update that in a bit. Thanks for the confirmation bro :)

Kabir
March 1, 2007, 10:35 AM
Done. :)

Thanks RS :)

AsifTheManRahman
March 1, 2007, 11:01 AM
pompous bhai isn't in waterloo anymore. try brampton maybe?

layperson
March 1, 2007, 11:05 AM
Who is Pompous bhai ?

AsifTheManRahman
March 1, 2007, 11:18 AM
Zobair bhai. He used to go by the name Pompous before the staff decided to go with their real names.

Kabir
March 1, 2007, 11:21 AM
Oh, I didn't know that. May be before I came.
I know Zobair bhai lives in Mississauga. But he rarely logs in. Does anyone know his contact? You can PM me, and I can contact him and tell him that Mahmood bhai's expecting him.

Bancan
March 1, 2007, 04:42 PM
Call Rogers and ask them about the world cup package. It may in PPV or sumthing cause i saw a commercial saying it will cost one 200 bucks to watch the 51 games and CBN only costs 15 mucks per month.so there may b other channels. just call them and make sure otherwise u might be disappointed later.

layperson
March 2, 2007, 01:38 PM

- Habfreak: confirmed

James bond is not coming for sure because in the world cup preparation thread he says he is going to the west indies to watch the matches and already talking about booze and parties :-D. So his get together in trini would be of a different nature than ours in montreal.

habfreak
March 3, 2007, 10:23 AM
ki bapar shobai chup keno? I wonder if merging the Toronto thread with this one is confusing ppl. The first few posts have nothing to do with Montreal...maybe that's driving ppl away. Let's go tigers....:flag:

habfreak
March 3, 2007, 10:26 AM
double posted by mistake...Go Tigers

Kabir
March 3, 2007, 11:44 AM
Habfreak: I didn't realize that when I asked mods to merge the the Toronto thread with this one. I thought all posts from Toronto threads will be appended to this thread, rather than mixed in terms of time stamps.

Anyway, thanks for your concern. Since the first post that appears is mine, I'll change that to provide details of Montreal get together. I'll do that tomm after Mahmood bhai's notification of server maintenance, so that the update isn't lost.

ialbd
March 3, 2007, 12:26 PM
Imran bhai apnar phone number ta PM koiren ektu, Thanks

ialbd
March 6, 2007, 12:42 AM
kabir bhai or shahriyar bhai, let Mahmood bhai know about the whole cancellation...:(

layperson
March 6, 2007, 12:45 AM
Yes unfortunately the montreal trip is cancelled. I am the only one left of the earlier interested lot who can make it, so the trip is now officially cancelled.:doh::(

Kabir
March 6, 2007, 12:57 AM
Sorry Mahmood bhai, but it turned out that a few of us may have difficulties with the scheduling. The trip has been cancelled for now. Inshallah we will have a get together during summer, if everything works out.

But ekta kotha. Biryani & borhani'r lobh shamlaite partesi na :(

Mahmood
March 6, 2007, 08:48 AM
Too bad :(

capslock
March 6, 2007, 09:18 AM
Well is something in Toronto still on? I am in the area and would love to watch the matches with a group.

Tigers_eye
March 6, 2007, 09:32 AM
The thread title should be Montreal/Toronto (merged).

Inshallah victory lap na boiley inshallah biriani and borhani bolley trip ta shofol hoito.

Kabir
March 6, 2007, 09:46 AM
Still sad :(

Capslock: If you're interested in a Toronto get together, I know "incredible" (irregular BC member) is organizing some sort of WC match viewing at YorkU. I don't know how much we're gonna have to chip in...but lemme ask him and I'll post here the details.

habfreak
March 6, 2007, 05:00 PM
nooo :(...I was so pumped up for the whole thing...anyways...I'll have to settle for a few friends and my PC....have fun in TO guys...Go Tigers

ialbd
March 6, 2007, 05:53 PM
Kabir & Mridul bhai, wanna rethink abt the montreal trip after todays performance against NZ, you know there is sth for us on the 17th.... :)

habfreak
March 6, 2007, 08:07 PM
Kabir & Mridul bhai, wanna rethink abt the montreal trip after todays performance against NZ, you know there is sth for us on the 17th.... :)
yeah...re-think, rethink, rethink..come on guys..or I'll I'll keep saying it :p...lol..Go Tigers.:flag:

layperson
March 6, 2007, 08:10 PM
I might go to Montreal myself with a couple of non cricket loving friends and if it happens to be on the weekend of the 17th then I will defintely like to meet up and celebrate BD's victory over India with fellow fans. However my trip might be earlier or later since the others are not going to Montreal for cricket.

Kabir
March 6, 2007, 08:11 PM

If the plan turns out like this so that I don't have to go to Peterborough on bus, then I can still go. Really, if I go to Peterborough on bus, I'll have to add another 4/5 hrs to my trip.

If Shahriyar (Mr. Dildoriya) can plan to have me picked up (:D) from Mississauga, then we can re-start the planning :)

I'm sorry guys, but I have to watch out for my projects. And those 4/5 extra hours for the trip may cause a lot of hassles for my 60+ page papers that are due the week starting 19th.

Mridul
March 7, 2007, 01:23 AM

I really wanted to go but the folks here in St. Catharines/Niagara Falls want to come over to my place to watch the game and they can not go to Montreal as they have works to do here on Sunday.

Kabir
March 7, 2007, 10:48 AM
I really wanted to go but the folks here in St. Catharines/Niagara Falls want to come over to my place to watch the game and they can not go to Montreal as they have works to do here on Sunday.

If we plan it in a way, so that we can leave the same night (Saturday), then they will be able to get to their work on Sunday Inshallah. But one question: we're sacrificing our work for BD cricket, why can't they? :)

I'm still interested to go if we can all make a plan to fit everyone's needs. This is possible, only if we put an effort into it. Also, if your friends go, we can get a van rather than a car, thus accommodating more people. That will be simply awsum! Please give it a thought Mridul bhai :)

Mridul
March 7, 2007, 11:21 AM
If we plan it in a way, so that we can leave the same night (Saturday), then they will be able to get to their work on Sunday Inshallah. But one question: we're sacrificing our work for BD cricket, why can't they? :)

I'm still interested to go if we can all make a plan to fit everyone's needs. This is possible, only if we put an effort into it. Also, if your friends go, we can get a van rather than a car, thus accommodating more people. That will be simply awsum! Please give it a thought Mridul bhai :)

I tried to think of every other possibilities but its hard to manage everyone to take with us. One of the boro bhais who is coming over to my place is married and when I talked to him he said he can not go outside St. Catharines to watch the game. Also he is working Friday evening. Most of the guys are sacrificing their work on Saturday but not on Friday/Sunday.

ialbd
March 7, 2007, 12:09 PM
is the offer for St.Catharine still valid Mridul bhai? Asha kori Kingstone poche khela dekhte hobena InshALLAH....

Kabir
March 7, 2007, 01:31 PM
I tried to think of every other possibilities but its hard to manage everyone to take with us. One of the boro bhais who is coming over to my place is married and when I talked to him he said he can not go outside St. Catharines to watch the game. Also he is working Friday evening. Most of the guys are sacrificing their work on Saturday but not on Friday/Sunday.

Well that's just sad then. Anyway, have fun man. Inshallah we'll win, and we'll get to say out loud "Bangladesh Zindabaad" from wherever we are.

Kabir
March 7, 2007, 01:31 PM
is the offer for St.Catharine still valid Mridul bhai? Asha kori Kingstone poche khela dekhte hobena InshALLAH....

Toronto ashle ami YorkU te khoj nite pari. Icha thakle lemme know.

Mridul
March 7, 2007, 01:38 PM

Yes, it is on and everyone is welcome. :)

Mridul
March 7, 2007, 01:39 PM
Well that's just sad then. Anyway, have fun man. Inshallah we'll win, and we'll get to say out loud "Bangladesh Zindabaad" from wherever we are.

Kabir bhai, apni koi khela dekhtesen?

JamesBond
March 7, 2007, 01:50 PM
Call Rogers and ask them about the world cup package. It may in PPV or sumthing cause i saw a commercial saying it will cost one 200 bucks to watch the 51 games and CBN only costs 15 mucks per month.so there may b other channels. just call them and make sure otherwise u might be disappointed later.

ATN cricket plus is showing all 51 matches live for 179 bucks on all networks ( ie: ROGERS, SHAW, VIDEOTRON etc etc):D

CBN isnt showing :)

habfreak
March 7, 2007, 03:22 PM
ATN cricket plus is showing all 51 matches live for 179 bucks on all networks ( ie: ROGERS, SHAW, VIDEOTRON etc etc):D

CBN isnt showing :)
I called Videotron last week and they DID NOT have ATN cricket plus...:(

Kabir
March 7, 2007, 03:58 PM
Kabir bhai, apni koi khela dekhtesen?

Not sure yet. I might give St. Catherines a shot, but depends on how easy it is for me to get there. GO doesn't go there does it? Please let me know...that way me and Ishtiaq may be able to show up...no promises yet :)

Mridul
March 7, 2007, 09:17 PM
hmm....actually it is not easy to get here by bus if u dont have a ride...Buses come from Mississauga (DIxie Mall) to St. Catharines twice a day. 10:50 am and 2:20pm.

However, if u can somehow go to the Toronto Coach Terminal, u can get buses from there. The earliest one that leaves Toronto is at 7:30am and latest is 11pm. There are always buses leaving for St. Catharines every couple of hours.

Kabir
March 7, 2007, 10:16 PM
Where should I call and ask? Is it GO transit? Also, from where I get off in St. Catherines, how do I get to your place?

Mridul
March 8, 2007, 12:50 AM
You can call coach canada/grey hound to find more information. You have to get off in St. Catharines downtown terminal, then you can take local bus # 106. Just give me a call when you get here, I may able to arrange a car to pick you up from St. Catharines terminal.

Kabir
March 12, 2007, 09:54 AM
After a lot of planning, I came to the conclusion that the timing of the match and all the transportation deals will be extremely hectic for me. So I decided to watch the match at YorkU coz they're showing with projectors in their grad student lounge.

They're charging $1 per person (they wanted free, but some people insisted). Food shouldn't be a problem, as someone can always go get food during break, or there's tons of restaurants at YorkU. If anyone's interested, I can tell "incredible" bhai...who by the way is the President of York Cricket Club.

ialbd
March 12, 2007, 10:10 AM
Kabir bhai, is the arrangment at YorkU made by Bangladeshi fans or by cricket fans in general? Like how hard can I shout without getting killed when Dravid gets out duck...:flag:

Orpheus
March 12, 2007, 10:40 AM
Kabir bhai, is the arrangment at YorkU made by Bangladeshi fans or by cricket fans in general? Like how hard can I shout without getting killed when Dravid gets out duck...:flag:

haha.. that's also my problem my friend. I think i will be one of the only two Bangladeshis out of the crowd to support BD. And I don't wanna be middle of an Indian outrage....lol

But whatever happens, I am gonna take a cricket bat and scream... dekhi ke ki bole...

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::f lag:

layperson
March 12, 2007, 01:56 PM
Match day te Orpheus er uttham madhdhom er chances onek high mone hochche :P

Kabir
March 12, 2007, 09:35 PM

Absolutely no problem. As I mentioned, the president of YorkU cricket coub is a member of BC (goes by the nick "incredible"), a hardcore Bangladeshi, and has connections with the top security officials at YorkU. He plays base guitar and smashes it like Shumon. And finally, the match will have most of my BD friends from YorkU.

Our "incredible" bhai invited you guys too...so please consider coming there. It'll be a great fun...coz Indian people are also likely to be there (not sure though). It'll look like we're at the stadium with other fans :). All that for just $1. Aisha poro ialbd...we'll do shisha after the match (if we win) :D

Kabir
March 15, 2007, 07:51 PM
Last call for Toronto get together. Anyone willing to come to YorkU for watching the match on big projectors along with both Bangladeshi and Indian fans? The event is organized by YorkU cricket club president (member of BC) and you only pay $1 to get in. Also, there are great restaurants in the same building, so you don't need to go too far during breaks :)

Anyone interested? Ishtiaq, what's up with you?

Mridul
March 15, 2007, 08:39 PM
Kabir bhai, when u meet Shourov bhai, tell him that I am watching the game at my place. I met him in UTSC and Ryerson indoor cricket tournament. Very nice guy and bit emotional. Also a very good fast bowler. He got a hattrick in Ryerson tournament and I was the umpire that time.

York also could not qualify for the final of Ryerson tournament because of my rule. The guy from Ryerson, who organized the tournament is my high school buddy. I suggested him to have Bowl-Out rule if the points are same, instead of looking at the Net Run Rate. My friend then named the "Bowl-Out"rule as "Forhan's Rule" for that tournament. York, UTSC and Seneca had equal points but only the bowler from UTSC got to break the stumps. They eventually won the tournament.

Ryerson tournament was a nightmare for me. I went with Brock team as a manager and lost all the matches. However, the last tournament in UTSC we reached to the Semi Final.

In both tournament, there were 3 Bangladeshis from York and I was the only other Bangladeshi.

ialbd
March 15, 2007, 08:42 PM
Thanks for the follow up kabir bhai...

I am not sure if I can be there, Kingston e shesh mesh ekta chhoto khato ayojon hochhe within the community for Saturday. looks like I'll be around kingston, but jodi ghotona ghotei jay (InshALLAH), bijoy michhile join korte Toronto chole ashtesi thats for sure....

other than that.... BC summer meet up shud be sometime soon, naki? dekha hobe sooner or later inshAllah....

Ehsan
March 15, 2007, 08:49 PM
Last call for Toronto get together. Anyone willing to come to YorkU for watching the match on big projectors along with both Bangladeshi and Indian fans? The event is organized by YorkU cricket club president (member of BC) and you only pay $1 to get in. Also, there are great restaurants in the same building, so you don't need to go too far during breaks :)

Anyone interested? Ishtiaq, what's up with you?

Man only if I didn't have so many assignments due and midterms coming up then I would have arranged something at Ryerson BSA.

BTW in summer we are planning to hold a BSAR sports tournament, I'll let you guys know of further development on it.

Ehsan
March 15, 2007, 08:51 PM
Wow. That's nice Mridul. I so wanted to join Rye Cricket Club this year, but unfortunately luck was not on my side, practically I found myself having no time for it.

Kabir
March 15, 2007, 10:35 PM
Mridul: Yes Shourav told me about the tournament, coz I got to talk to him the day they lost. He was pretty depressed :p...although, he thought you're emotional :lol:

Ishtiaq: That's amazing, I'm glad you finally got something going at Kingston. I was just worried coz you couldn't find anything at Kingston from the last time we spoke. Inshallah Bangladesh jitle dekha hobe :)

Ehsan: I hope your assignments go well, all the best with it. It would be nice to have you there. If you do decide to come, I can lend you my laptop for doing your assignment during the break. I'll have wireless access (hopefully) using my shali's account. An event within TO shouldn't be something you can miss :)

Okay guys, so that means everyone's all set. Lets go BD...and get themmm!!! :fire:

capslock
March 16, 2007, 05:13 PM
So as long as we pay can anyone show up at York tomorrow?

Kabir
March 16, 2007, 06:36 PM
Buddy, this is why I'm sending you guys the invitation. ANYBODY who's a BC member has invitation from Shourav, the organizer. And then ami to asi :)

If you guys make last minute decisions, call me at (TO area code)-890-3579.