PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or is Tigercricket's ...

RazabQ
February 27, 2007, 01:00 AM
... coverage of the Bermuda vs Bangladesh match entirely pathetic? Slapping the generic Cricinfo article and nothing more? They haven't even written a match report for the final day of BD A vs Eng A either - and that was local. Frankly we can moan and b*** about CI's lack of coverage of matches involving the Tigers, but when the board's own website is this lacadaisical, we aren't left with much to hold on to!

To compound matters, DS ran the same CI story! And I was without net access most of the day, and spent 5 minutes waiting for that darn website to load up on my Blackberry!

layperson
February 27, 2007, 01:04 AM
Good point !!! We need to clean our own backyard before raising a finger at others. BCB needs to run the website more professionally like the way they run the BCB office. They should hire professional people to keep updating the website and a very good place to get hold of writers is Banglacricket itself. MIraz bhai to first ei haat tulben to volunteer I am sure. We also have others like Billah bhai, tigers eye et al writing articles regularly for BC so if they are willing they can even contribute to tiger cricket. Just my two cents.

Rabz
February 27, 2007, 07:35 AM
I think BCB is under the notion that they are doing us a massive favour by just having a website of thier own... what happens after that is not their concern..

also they dont really care about the wide spread vast number of NRB's who spend hours and hours on the net.. sleepless days and nights trying to follow the game of thier most beloved team and sport...

good point though... why blame CI when our own TC does jack all...

pseudo_deshi
March 1, 2007, 05:41 PM
SHades of the PCB website.

Its a slow process guys - have patience with them, and they will get it right!

Tigers_eye
March 1, 2007, 05:52 PM
BC can maintain the site easy. but in return they would have to give access to the official match stats. sounds like a good deal?

Shahriyar bhai,
You have missed the best candidate. babu bangla bhai. Creativity thy name is babu bhai.

djuice
March 6, 2007, 04:48 AM
SHades of the PCB website.

Its a slow process guys - have patience with them, and they will get it right!

In a thousand years or so....:sick: