PDA

View Full Version : Video for Bangladesh Cricket Team -

incredible
February 28, 2007, 06:44 PM
just wishing them good luck for WC2007:flag: :flag: :flag:

i hope this was true after the world cup...all of us being that happy but..chances kom..taw ..
and sorry about the video quality

Bangladesh cricket video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCriXdbptyk)

amar prothom video edit..bhul bhal maf koire diyen:saint:

sufism
February 28, 2007, 07:47 PM
bhula bhal maf korbo ki bhai, dekbari to partasi na. kemne dekhum ektu boila dile bhalo hoito

incredible
February 28, 2007, 09:01 PM
megaupload er link theke download koren ...then windowsmedia player diya khule felen..

Kabir
February 28, 2007, 11:45 PM
megaupload er link theke download koren ...then windowsmedia player diya khule felen..

You can email it to me at submissions.banglacricket@gmail.com, and I can upload that on YouTube for you. If you like, you can upload it yourself too, and embed the video here.

Megaupload has a 24 hour limit for the uploaded files, and then it will vanish. This thread can potentially be seen after weeks too. Given that this is your work, we can show the world what BC members can do :)

Ajfar
March 1, 2007, 04:18 PM
Vai Apni Kichu Mone Na Korle Ami Akoni Video Ta Youtube Upload Kortee Paree..apnee Shudu Hee Na Naa Bole...

incredible
March 1, 2007, 07:27 PM
upload korsi ami..link ei je

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCriXdbptyk

ar first post er link o thik kora hoise

dekhsen? amake ek jon boltesilo tar PC te chole na :|

moula
March 2, 2007, 01:18 AM
awesome video. like it. especially the part mashrafi hit tendulkar 4 and 6.

Mohiul
March 2, 2007, 12:59 PM
nice one

zakirc
March 2, 2007, 04:59 PM
Very nice video. Sent you an email. Maybe you can give a better resolution copy to Grameen Phone or BCB who can send this one to WI to inspire our boys.

Kabir
March 3, 2007, 12:03 AM
Incredible bhai er incredible kaaj. Thanks incredible bhai, for the video, and the pleasant surprise...apnar PM peye khub khushi hoisi...parle ekta phone diyen :)

goru
March 5, 2007, 07:07 PM
Hi... gaan ta bhari joss... can someone tell me what it is / who it's by? :fanflag:

incredible
March 6, 2007, 10:20 AM
gaan ta cryptic fate er ...name Cholo Bangladesh ... Bangladesh cricket team ke niyey lekha hoisilo...Dhakar underground ChotoBand dekhe ..beshi manush gaan ta sune nai

Tigers_eye
March 6, 2007, 12:49 PM
Excellent video. Awesome job. Now is there anyway to get the quality of the video a little better? Or is it my computer screen?

ialbd
March 6, 2007, 01:00 PM
another song, although not dedicated to Bangladesh cricket team, but I really think its very appropriate for the tream is Bijoyer Gaan by Orthohin. Such an inspiring song (just like cholo bangladesh).

Kabir
March 6, 2007, 01:39 PM
Incredible bhai, how did the get to meet the Legends at YorkU go?

I heard this song from CrypticFate before, but when I was listening to the song, I just couldn't recall where I heard it :)...so now I know. Great job in putting it together.