PDA

View Full Version : Live coverage of Bangladesh vs New Zealand warm-up match

kalpurush
March 4, 2007, 01:28 PM
On March-6, Bangladesh is going to face the toughest challenge in it's recent cricket history by playing a warm-up match against New Zeland. New Zeland has the fresh memory of beating the Mighty Aussies three times in a row in just few weeks back! Like most of BC members, I strongly think if BD could give a good fight against the new "MOSTAN' of world cricket, Bangladesh might have a chance to be in the 2nd round of WC. Otherwise.....

Anyway, comming to the point...is anybody broadcasting this game? Even live audio will be not bad...
Mates, if you have any info regarding the live coverage, pls. post it here.
Thanks kindly.:)

Sovik
March 4, 2007, 03:23 PM
i don't know whether CI will cover this match or not but skysports will not broadcast this match

Mohiul
March 4, 2007, 05:05 PM
I've seen a post in cricketweb forum which was saying that sky new zealand is gonna telecast the match in New Zealand

Farhad
March 4, 2007, 06:15 PM
Cricinfo is gonna cover the match for sure...

Ajfar
March 4, 2007, 06:57 PM
well i knw dishnetwork's coverage starts frm march 5th..soo i'm assuming they r gonna telecast the match..

Braveheart
March 4, 2007, 09:41 PM
I called Directv and they said it is not going to be telecasted. On dish network website it says it will show the warm up matches starting from tomorrow. But unfortunately it seems that they will only show four warm up matches. Those are -

march 5th england vs bermuda
March 6th india vs holland,
March 9th England vs Australia
March 9th India vs West indies

kmasum
March 4, 2007, 09:50 PM
dishnetwork only showing following warm up match:- Mon Mar 5 09:00 EST 2007 England v Bermuda, St Vincent
Tue Mar 6 09:00 EST 2007 India v Netherlands, Jamaica
Fri Mar 9 09:00 EST 2007 England v Australia, St Vincent
Fri Mar 9 09:00 EST 2007 India v West Indies, Jamaica

Farhad
March 4, 2007, 11:58 PM
Of course, the matches with India or England in them...Whatevers good for Business, right? Its alright...Ball by ball is fine by me...

Braveheart
March 5, 2007, 12:08 AM
I hope there would be some radio coverage of the BD match.

Sumon77
March 5, 2007, 12:10 AM
Cricinfo is gonna cover the match for sure...
are you sure? why isnt it mentioned here then?
http://content-eap.cricinfo.com/ci/content/match/fixtures/live.html

gatekeeper
March 5, 2007, 12:19 AM
Do these matches have official ODI status?

al Furqaan
March 5, 2007, 12:21 AM
Do these matches have official ODI status?

nope

cricket_pagol
March 5, 2007, 12:23 AM
Hopefully, there will be radio coverage!!

AsifTheManRahman
March 5, 2007, 02:17 AM
cricket pagol bhaier kotha onujayi jodi "akash" notun ji deshe khela shomprochar kore, tahole ki amra tin dobol u er maddhome khela dekhte parbo?

hoodlum
March 5, 2007, 03:18 AM
since the match will be played at barbados (both against new zealand and scotland),u can try to catch the local radio station during the match time and check out whether there is any audio coverage going on or not....http://www.surfmusic.de/country/barbados.html

Lidcombe
March 5, 2007, 03:46 AM
cricket pagol bhaier kotha onujayi jodi "akash" notun ji deshe khela shomprochar kore, tahole ki amra tin dobol u er maddhome khela dekhte parbo?

jotil algorithm....hard to break:-D

Sovik
March 5, 2007, 08:03 AM
BBC could cover the match.

Mridul
March 5, 2007, 08:31 AM
I am watching England vs. Bermuda now on dish network. England won the toss and elected to bat.

Lidcombe
March 5, 2007, 08:37 AM
how come CI is not providing any live score, even they dont have any game preview..it doesnt look like a world cup happening...

bapzmania
March 5, 2007, 08:50 AM
hopefully some commentry from radio....

Mridul
March 5, 2007, 09:03 AM
Bermuda's pacers got no pace.....but this Hurdle guy bowled nice yorker to root off Joyce's off stump

Now he got Vaughan's wicket....short pitch delivery...Vaughan pulled it but was not good enough to pass Hemp

Miraz
March 5, 2007, 09:13 AM
I have opened a thread to discuss Warm Up Matches (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=19031)

Ahmed_B
March 5, 2007, 12:42 PM
BD-NZ game is on 6th March
Schedule Link (http://www.icc-cricket.com/icc/events/worldcup/schedule.html)

Ahmed_B
March 5, 2007, 12:45 PM
Bermuda's pacers got no pace.....but this Hurdle guy bowled nice yorker to root off Joyce's off stump

Now he got Vaughan's wicket....short pitch delivery...Vaughan pulled it but was not good enough to pass Hemp
Score?

Mridul
March 5, 2007, 12:59 PM
England scored 286/8 in 50 overs

Tigers_eye
March 5, 2007, 01:30 PM
bermuda played well, at least that what I gathered from the highlights. I hope BD gives an equal awakening to the Kiwis. It is an away game and they are vulnarable.

Faceoff
March 5, 2007, 01:54 PM
bermuda played well, at least that what I gathered from the highlights. I hope BD gives an equal awakening to the Kiwis. It is an away game and they are vulnarable.

Bermuda's score 32/6 in 16 overs. That should make us feel real goood !!!!

Tigers_eye
March 5, 2007, 01:59 PM
faceoff,
The video highlight only had England batting. :) At least they didn't score a 400+ etc.

Nasif
March 5, 2007, 02:05 PM
Dish is showing todays match Ber. vs Eng. Unfortunately they won't be showing BD vs NZ match tomorrow; instead they will show Ind vs Holland! I have just checked the schedule.

I guess they will only show one practice match if two are taking place, and they won't select us when there is Ind playing.

:hairpull:

Faceoff
March 5, 2007, 02:06 PM
Dish is showing todays match Ber. vs Eng. Unfortunately they won't be showing BD vs NZ match tomorrow; instead they will show Ind vs Holland!

I guess they will only show one practice match if two are taking place, and we they won't select us when there is Ind playing.

:hairpull:

Are you watching thru willow? Will the willow link show live matches or just highlights?

Nasif
March 5, 2007, 02:07 PM
Are you watching thru willow? Will the willow link show live matches or just highlights?

Not willow. I have checked on TV.

Faceoff
March 5, 2007, 02:12 PM
Not willow. I have checked on TV.

Do you know if the free willow link that you get from dishnetwork will show live matches or only highlights?

Faceoff
March 5, 2007, 02:16 PM
faceoff,
The video highlight only had England batting. :) At least they didn't score a 400+ etc.

u must be really impressed with Leverock :)

akabir77
March 5, 2007, 02:19 PM
Do you know if the free willow link that you get from dishnetwork will show live matches or only highlights?

Willow was suppose to show all the dishnetwork matches. but i still havn't got the access from them... I emailed them again today. lets see what happens. also they were suppose to show all the main matches, highlights and replay's.. Every thing dish is doing...

Faceoff
March 5, 2007, 02:23 PM
Willow was suppose to show all the dishnetwork matches. but i still havn't got the access from them... I emailed them again today. lets see what happens. also they were suppose to show all the main matches, highlights and replay's.. Every thing dish is doing...

In the dishcricket website, under the package next to internet, it says, "Interactive Highlights, Live audio" !!!

akabir77
March 5, 2007, 02:34 PM
In the dishcricket website, under the package next to internet, it says, "Interactive Highlights, Live audio" !!!

Interesting.. When i was buying the package over the phone they said i will be able to watch the games over internet. but i didn't ask them whether its going to be highlight only or something...
but they r broadcasting live matches. you can see that form there web page..

Faceoff
March 5, 2007, 02:44 PM
Interesting.. When i was buying the package over the phone they said i will be able to watch the games over internet. but i didn't ask them whether its going to be highlight only or something...
but they r broadcasting live matches. you can see that form there web page..

Yes, I know that Willow broadcasts live mactches. But the question is that as a dish network subcriber will the user have restricted access meaning no live matches but access to other stuff !!

Tigers_eye
March 5, 2007, 04:45 PM
They will have live coverage via net but following two rules must apply.

What is the purpose of giving a a link to the customer where the 1) IP address must be residential and 2) must match with the location of Disknetwork customer?

Tigers_eye
March 5, 2007, 04:49 PM
from dishcricket site
click on the top right hand corner on "the package" (green).
Then in the internet section click on the "details" section to see the restrictions. Full coverage (restriction apply)

I don't get it though why they are giving the link.

Faceoff
March 5, 2007, 04:52 PM
They will have live coverage via net but following two rules must apply.

What is the purpose of giving a a link to the customer where the 1) IP address must be residential and 2) must match with the location of Disknetwork customer?

I don't think there will be live streaming for dish customers. It will be highlights only. Like the one availble under the Match Box in their website.

kmasum
March 5, 2007, 11:32 PM
SAVE THIS USEFUL LINK FOR BD VS NZ WARM UP MATCH http://home.skysports.com/livescores/cricket/

JamesBond
March 6, 2007, 12:07 AM
ATN Cricket PLUS is showing all the matches.LIVE including 51 WC matches..

kalpurush
March 6, 2007, 12:09 AM
Thanks for the link!

Kabir
March 6, 2007, 12:11 AM
Cricket Plus is charging some $180 or $200 someone told me. I'm not sure about it, but that's what it seems to me. CBN isn't showing the matches due to the broadcast rights issue.

I hate these bureaucrats.

kalpurush
March 6, 2007, 12:18 AM
Kabir bhai:...CBN and Cricket Plus both belongs to ATN. Its all business!! If CBN shows WC then nobody will buy from Cricket Plus for $180.00 or so...people will watch it through CBN just for $15.00 a month!!!...Broughtcast issue is bhua!

Kabir
March 6, 2007, 01:05 AM
Kalpurush bhai: Cricket Plus is a NEW channel. They're getting everyone addicted to cricket by showing only cricket during their free preview. And CBN has always been showing cricket. Actually, I don't know why, every time I turn on TV, CBN's showing cricket (except some odd times when they show Carribean dancing).

Anyway, I just think that this WC has been turned into a big joke with all these. Can't believe they sold the exclusive rights to these people who will take the advantage of it and make 2000% profit. Simply ridiculous.

zakirc
March 6, 2007, 01:28 AM
since the match will be played at barbados (both against new zealand and scotland),u can try to catch the local radio station during the match time and check out whether there is any audio coverage going on or not....http://www.surfmusic.de/country/barbados.html

I checked the link last night and CBC Radio 98.1 (http://www.surfmusic.de/radio-station/cbc-radio-98-1,2211.html) seemed to broadcast the England match commentary. However, I listened only for a few minutes and during that time it was music and commentary mixed stuff ... like one second there was music and the next it was commentary and so on ... Not sure if it will be fixed today or if there will be live broadcast, by maybe its worth a shot.

N.B. the link above will open a pop-up window with the player.

zahid
March 6, 2007, 06:45 AM
Thanks for the SKYSPORTS link. Nice scorecard. Gotta love Flash!

Btw, Match starts at 13:30 GMT.

Cricket46
March 6, 2007, 10:04 AM
Believe it or not NZ 29/3.
http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/wc2007/engine/current/match/247448.html

Tigers_eye
March 6, 2007, 10:16 AM
47/3 16 overs

naheyan
March 6, 2007, 10:19 AM
Great going mashrafe boy...wow and even rasel got a wicket!!!!!!

is fleming out???

proxdj
March 6, 2007, 10:21 AM
new here... but enjoyed reading in the past...

47/3 in 16 overs... they are under pressure and if we can drop another wicket soon their RR will be hedious

proxdj
March 6, 2007, 10:22 AM
Great going mashrafe boy...wow and even rasel got a wicket!!!!!!

is fleming out???

yes fleming caught by wicket keep and syed took the wicket

Miraz
March 6, 2007, 10:23 AM
Visit the match thread (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=19039&page=4) for more info.

desiman21
March 6, 2007, 10:29 AM

I think you can only watch live games from one IP address which has to be your home address IP... replays and highlights you can watch from anywhere..

check: www.dishcricket.com (http://www.dishcricket.com) and see the restrictions..

Dish sucks.. I called them and asked what am I going do with live links available only at home when I can already watch the games on TV at home. What a stupid idea.. So far, they didn't reply my email... Talk about quality customer service..

Tigers_eye
March 6, 2007, 12:29 PM
I think you can only watch live games from one IP address which has to be your home address IP... replays and highlights you can watch from anywhere..

check: www.dishcricket.com (http://www.dishcricket.com) and see the restrictions..

Dish sucks.. I called them and asked what am I going do with live links available only at home when I can already watch the games on TV at home. What a stupid idea.. So far, they didn't reply my email... Talk about quality customer service..
Exactly my point. may be have a wireless laptop?

kalrashi
March 6, 2007, 02:57 PM
shesh khobor paoa porjonto:

BD: 104/3 (24.0 overs) target 225

RIGHT ON THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get the latest update: http://www.radiosport.co.nz/listenlive/

kalrashi
March 6, 2007, 03:06 PM
129/3 (30 overs)

kalrashi
March 6, 2007, 03:21 PM
BD: 143/5 – 34.0 overs / We need 84 runs in 16 overs.

kalrashi
March 6, 2007, 03:44 PM
167/5 in 40 overs

we need 59 from 10 over with 5 wickets in hand

rafiq
March 6, 2007, 03:59 PM
192/7 after 44

rafiq
March 6, 2007, 04:23 PM
We Won!! 228/8

Cricket46
March 6, 2007, 04:34 PM
Is that right?

poltu
March 7, 2007, 12:44 AM
On March-6, Bangladesh is going to face the toughest challenge in it's recent cricket history by playing a warm-up match against New Zeland. New Zeland has the fresh memory of beating the Mighty Aussies three times in a row in just few weeks back! Like most of BC members, I strongly think if BD could give a good fight against the new "MOSTAN' of world cricket, Bangladesh might have a chance to be in the 2nd round of WC. Otherwise.....

Anyway, comming to the point...is anybody broadcasting this game? Even live audio will be not bad...
Mates, if you have any info regarding the live coverage, pls. post it here.
Thanks kindly.:)

I didn't browse this forum earlier today, therefore I missed this topic.

Well , I saw this match live through soapcast and it was amaizing. sopcaster link ekhane dilam na, Pm korle ditey pari. sopcast e sob warm up macth dekha jay ...

poltu
March 7, 2007, 12:46 AM
Is that right?

BD won by 2 wickets and BD made 230 run .... last 2 balls Mortuza had 2 huge six.

fayazahmad
March 7, 2007, 07:57 AM
L-) hello brodher,s where is the links thanks

fayazahmad
March 7, 2007, 07:59 AM
thanks budy

Farhad
March 7, 2007, 11:40 AM
Well , I saw this match live through soapcast and it was amaizing. sopcaster link ekhane dilam na, Pm korle ditey pari. sopcast e sob warm up macth dekha jay ...

:floor:

akabir77
March 7, 2007, 12:01 PM
ATN Cricket PLUS is showing all the matches.LIVE including 51 WC matches..

so did you see the game? r they really showing it? can you make an arrangement for the scottland game?