PDA

View Full Version : Special Commando for Indian Team

BD-Shardul
March 5, 2007, 02:37 AM
Just yesterday from the local nespaper I came to learn that BCCI has sent a special commando with the Indian Cricket team for security reasons (sorry for not being able to cite the source as I read the news in a newspaper). Isn't it funny? While teams like Australia, New Zealand, England and South African have no security fear in the West Indies than what is the problem with the Endia? I think these are just a lokh dekhano type strategy of the Eendian Board to mistakenly prove what an important team India is. But I was wondering: How Dadas will save themselves from the roaring BD Tigers? Commmandos are not allowed in the field.

Rabz
March 5, 2007, 06:36 AM
they will make a new film while in West Indies..

"Dhong dekhe bachina"...
starring Noyok Raj Danguli...

Sovik
March 5, 2007, 08:30 AM
if the situation goes bad the commando could play instead of sachin & co.

Murad
March 5, 2007, 12:51 PM
if the situation goes bad the commando could play instead of sachin & co.

lolz...well said..

akabir77
March 5, 2007, 12:57 PM
News break in CNN

Indian Commando has seized too Muslim terrorist from WI.

They r named mashrafi murataza and Shadat hossain.

Comondo's has reviled a plot that mastered by an Australian. they found that these two were going to get unleashed on INDIAN nadan batsmen on 17th with their shier pace bowling which Indian batsmen r very afraid off. so the commando cam in to action to save their team even before a ball was bowled...

billah
March 5, 2007, 01:19 PM
Here they are, patrolling the streets around the hotel where the eendian team is staying..

http://thebrowntimes.com/indian_soldier_scooter.jpg

On their super-duper turbo-charged specilty equipment "Hero Honda "

BangladeshFan
March 5, 2007, 06:18 PM
HAHAHA what a funny thread! that made my day.

sunny747
March 7, 2007, 03:41 AM
I heard the WI cricket board has asked for the commando team as they don't have any experience in facing terrorism. But what a funny move.............why would indian team would be the target by terrorist instead of other white teams? ...........

BD-Shardul
March 7, 2007, 03:45 AM
News break in CNN

Indian Commando has seized too Muslim terrorist from WI.

They r named mashrafi murataza and Shadat hossain.

Comondo's has reviled a plot that mastered by an Australian. they found that these two were going to get unleashed on INDIAN nadan batsmen on 17th with their shier pace bowling which Indian batsmen r very afraid off. so the commando cam in to action to save their team even before a ball was bowled...

LOL

Outswinger
March 7, 2007, 03:47 AM

"Dhong dekhe bachina"...

Dravid chacha is the captain for this time :)........

PoorFan
March 7, 2007, 04:03 AM
Hahaha ... may be some commando officers wanted a free ride to watch WC in WI, in the name of security of course.

sunniath
March 7, 2007, 12:46 PM
RAB pathamu naki?

FaridpurChicago
March 7, 2007, 01:02 PM
amora RAB pathaile nadan commando kothay polaibo. Dravid ar Ganguly re RAB dea cross fire e felaile halua tight ..

AsifTheManRahman
March 7, 2007, 01:16 PM
amora RAB pathaile nadan commando kothay polaibo. Dravid ar Ganguly re RAB dea cross fire e felaile halua tight ..

shetai. ek mashrafe/shahadat re shamlaitei haiga dey - taar upor abar RAB.

Mr-khan
March 7, 2007, 01:53 PM
RAB pathamu naki?
[বাংলা]কোনো দরকার নাই। টীম এর কোনো খেলোয়াড় খারাপ খেললে দেখবেন আবার CROSSFIRE এ ফেলে দেবে।[/বাংলা]

FaridpurChicago
March 7, 2007, 01:56 PM
Latest CNN news (translated in Bangla)

Bangladesh-NZ khelar khobor shuine Dravid er pant vize gese. Rate Indian team er shobaike Diapar poire ghumaite bola hoyse.

JamesBond
March 7, 2007, 01:56 PM

"Dhong dekhe bachina"...

aah man.. this thread is sooo funny.. me and my SL buddies were laughing while reading thru the postings.. hahaha..made our day:D :floor:

pagol-chagol
March 7, 2007, 02:31 PM
Ganguli is scared of Shahadat's bouncers. The commando met Shahadat at Trinidad. Mission successful.