PDA

View Full Version : Bangladesh WON !!!!!!!

ousarmy
March 6, 2007, 04:51 PM
Bangladesh have won in the 49th over and New Zealand is TOASTED !!!!!!!!!!! getting defeated by 2 wickets !!!!!!!!! HUAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH:flag: :)

User Name
March 6, 2007, 04:58 PM
Joy Maa Kaali. Alham du lillah. Jesus is alive. Buddha is knowledge.

I am so proud today to be a Bangladeshi. I know we can win. I have the believe in our team that we will do good result this year. In next world cup we will be a major cricket force in the world.

ousarmy
March 6, 2007, 05:01 PM
Bangladesh have won in the 49th over and New Zealand is TOASTED !!!!!!!!!!! getting defeated by 2 wickets !!!!!!!!! HUAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH:flag: :)

please check ut the link

http://www.cricket365.com/story/0,18305,6575_1964598,00.html

Hatebreed
March 6, 2007, 05:06 PM
At last a site that recognises our victory. It's on the front page too. Thanks for posting ousarmy.

Replacing Crapinfo bookmark with Cricket365.

BANGGLA
March 6, 2007, 05:06 PM
Bangladesh All Da Wayy Brejinzzz

BANGGLA
March 6, 2007, 05:09 PM
I R888 Mortazaa Highelyy Mann I Support Pakistann Yehh Butt Bangladesh Ma 2nd Team Dere Muslimzz Init Giv Bangladesh A Couple Of Years Dey Will Be A Force 2 Reckon With

Duck
March 6, 2007, 06:16 PM
Seems many of the websites are copy-pasting the same news from one site..........

fwullah
March 6, 2007, 07:50 PM
Seems like weired dresses and wins go side by side for Bangladesh in the Cricket World Cup tournaments.

ASA
March 6, 2007, 08:17 PM
let's kick butts!!! :flag:

Warlock
March 6, 2007, 10:28 PM
let's kick butts!!! :flag:

Hopefully we will be able to give the same treatment to India and/or Srilanka. Defying the odds, it seems that progress to the second round is very much on the cards for the Tigers!:flag:

billah
March 6, 2007, 10:36 PM

Were you sleeping the whole day ?

It was fun ...

Outswinger
March 7, 2007, 02:42 AM
Yeah , now we have to believe that Tamim Iqbal Can beat & our selectors can select the players in the team .

zakirc
March 7, 2007, 02:49 AM
I R888 Mortazaa Highelyy Mann I Support Pakistann Yehh Butt Bangladesh Ma 2nd Team Dere Muslimzz Init Giv Bangladesh A Couple Of Years Dey Will Be A Force 2 Reckon With

Could anyone be kind enough to translate the above in English or বাংলা ? Sounds like a great post but I could make about 40% of it. :(

Outswinger
March 7, 2007, 02:53 AM
Could anyone be kind enough to translate the above in English or বাংলা ? Sounds like a great post but I could make about 40% of it. :(

He rates Mortoza as a top class player . As he likes Pakistan but Bangladesh would be the second muslim team in the world to be given a shake in the world cricket in next few years , just give them another year or two then they would be hard to turn down .

Hope it works for you now .

zakirc
March 7, 2007, 02:54 AM
please check ut the link

http://www.cricket365.com/story/0,18305,6575_1964598,00.html

Thanks for the link.

Habibul Bashar's push for single to cover resulted in him being sent back, slipping and failing to beat Lou Vincent's throw. cricket365 report

It seems Bashar slipped when running, so we have been wrongly accusing him of poor fitness.

zakirc
March 7, 2007, 02:56 AM
He rates Mortoza a top class player . As he like Pakistan & Bangladesh would be the second muslim teams in the world cup to be given a shake in the world cricket in nex few years , just give them another year or two then they would be hard to turn down .

Hope it works for you now .

Thanks.

I wasn't getting this part "Yehh Butt Bangladesh Ma 2nd Team Dere Muslimzz Init Giv Bangladesh" and i wonder how you made it.

Imteaz
March 7, 2007, 05:39 AM
We are Roaring..................................