PDA

View Full Version : CBN or SONY SET Max??

worldofad
March 7, 2007, 12:18 PM
:doh: I have to choose between CBN and Sony Set Max to keep...anyone knows which one is going to show the BD vs India game and not the Pak vs Ireland game on the March 17th?

Please help me out!!

Tigers_eye
March 7, 2007, 12:20 PM
Strange?? CBN or Sony SET don't have website or phone numbers???

akabir77
March 7, 2007, 12:35 PM
and where r u watching them from?

Mahmood
March 7, 2007, 01:11 PM
None, WC cricket is on PPV, you have to order it from Bell for 200 dollars.

JamesBond
March 7, 2007, 01:30 PM
:doh: I have to choose between CBN and Sony Set Max to keep...anyone knows which one is going to show the BD vs India game and not the Pak vs Ireland game on the March 17th?

Please help me out!!

ATN Cricket PLUS is showing all the games.

akabir77
March 7, 2007, 01:47 PM
ATN Cricket PLUS is showing all the games.
again it depends where you are. we don't get that channel in USA

worldofad
March 7, 2007, 07:02 PM
I am in Canada...thinking of purchasing CBN or Sony Set Max channel from Streambox.tv.....any advice? That should work right? I want to see BD matches

Nasif
March 7, 2007, 07:04 PM
I am in Canada...thinking of purchasing CBN or Sony Set Max channel from Streambox.tv.....any advice? That should work right? I want to see BD matches

Nope. Its payperview, $200. Regular tv channels won't have it.

allrounder
March 7, 2007, 08:10 PM
CBN is online for 15 dollars for a month showing all cricket matches plus whole day cricket streaming online

Ajfar
March 7, 2007, 08:46 PM
bhai..bollystop.com check koira dekhen..ora link dibo..bolche...oidin india jokon dutch der sathe kelchilo..ora CBN er link dise...n it was crystal clear...

worldofad
March 7, 2007, 08:50 PM
Streambox.tv selling CBN for $15/month....I dunno if thts regular tv channel or worldcup CBN

Mahir
March 7, 2007, 09:04 PM
CBN is cutting ties with cricket. All their cricket coverage will be on ATN Cricket Plus from now, since both CBN and ATN Cricket Plus are owned by ATN.

And as Nafis bhai and Mahmood bhai has said, CBN wont have any WC matches, and the SET Max feed that we get in Canada, isnt coming from India. So the only legal way to watch WC matches will be by purchasing the 200-bucks package from Dish Network (tv) or WillowTV (internet).

kalpurush
March 7, 2007, 10:33 PM
CBN is online for 15 dollars for a month showing all cricket matches plus whole day cricket streaming online

Is CBN showing the WC 2007?!....According to the info mkt....it's not!!