PDA

View Full Version : Any Effect on our cricketing team?

zakirc
March 7, 2007, 05:24 PM
I heard Tareq Zia was very fond of cricket. He played Cricket during the Opposition's [বাংলা]"হাওযা ভবন ঘেরাও করমসুচি"[/বাংলা]।

The same goes with Mayor Mohiuddin. All these were close cricket lovers. Do you think their arrest will affect our WC performance.

shovon13
March 7, 2007, 05:26 PM
i think the players are actually having a milad right now, praying for their release.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....were you actually serious, or just goofing around? i hardly see a bunch of goons getting arrested having any negative effect on our team. if anything, they'll be inspired by the promise of a better bangladesh.

cricket_pagol
March 7, 2007, 05:32 PM
If anything, this should boost their morale!!!! SHABASH BANGLADESH!!!!

AsifTheManRahman
March 7, 2007, 05:38 PM
You missed the most important option: "YES! The government's crazy!"

akabir77
March 7, 2007, 05:42 PM
I think the man lover of cricket from that family is younger one not tareq... well now a days even hasina loves cricket but at her time she refused to give money and her father almost closed the door on cricket...

I wish no politician gets any interest on cricket, Not plus and of course not minus too...

BappyHayat
March 7, 2007, 07:12 PM
If nobody in the Cricket Team are directly linked with "Hawa Bhabhan Durniti" - they dont have to worry

Other than that - he is in great trouble (whether we won the world cup!)

I reckon - the first part is cent percent probable

zakirc
March 8, 2007, 06:05 AM
lol guys ... everybody these days are so tensed with the Win Over NZ, tight Match w Canada etc. Just thought "World Cup 2007" needed some refreshment.

:D :D

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

Outswinger
March 8, 2007, 06:16 AM
Man , What you are trying to say on this thread ? There are so many things happening in the world today . So what !!!!!! It's not related with BD Cricket & shouldn't be discussed in World Cup Section ............

Is this releted with the Bangladesh cricket ?

Go to "Forget Cricket" section & discuss about that .

They don't have the time to think about all these crap going on . The only thing they need to think about it is to score 300+ against Scotland today .

PoorFan
March 8, 2007, 06:20 AM
You never know, may be they went to a 'boodu ceremony', danced all around, all the night! As a result those goons ( Tareq, Mohiuddin etc. ) get barred.;)

cricket_dorshok
March 8, 2007, 07:11 AM
I don't think they care about our chor politicans.

Lidcombe
March 8, 2007, 07:21 AM
now its time for our cricketers to conscious about their performence. who knows a bad performence might bring their name in the next Fifty list :p