PDA

View Full Version : Post Deleted

Pundit
March 9, 2007, 06:58 AM
The one I made on the evening of March 8.

Was there a genuine error or a seriously disgusting coward lurks amongst our mods?

Shame shame.

Arnab
March 9, 2007, 07:38 AM
Whatever sarcastic mood you were in when you wrote it, these things don't transpire well over the Internet. Most people will think your post was written in very poor taste and we don't need that kind of stuff here. You know that.

Pundit
March 9, 2007, 10:36 AM
So you are offended that sarcasm was used in response to a propaganda laced lie? I think you are following Chinaman's q (but that's established already, right) and letting your own impulse dictate what you want to delete or not. I thought BC was a place for facts, and not users' front to propagate hatred and lies.

In addition, show the courtesy of leaving a record that it was deleted. Or maybe I have found my coward?

On a separate note, your over eagerness to do a "Chinaman" here makes me think that he is on a hiatus. Is he?

layperson
March 9, 2007, 10:56 AM
I dont think you can blame the mods on this one. That post was in extreme poor taste. Even if it was a joke or sarcastic offhanded remark, I think it is crossing the line when you are calling someone the outcome of forced action. That was very personal.

Mahmood
March 9, 2007, 11:27 AM
So you are offended that sarcasm was used in response to a propaganda laced lie? I think you are following Chinaman's q (but that's established already, right) and letting your own impulse dictate what you want to delete or not. I thought BC was a place for facts, and not users' front to propagate hatred and lies.

In addition, show the courtesy of leaving a record that it was deleted. Or maybe I have found my coward?

On a separate note, your over eagerness to do a "Chinaman" here makes me think that he is on a hiatus. Is he?

Please lets maintain a friendly tone in this forum. You are a veteran, you are setting a bad example. If you feel, years of bitterness has piled up and you can not post anymore otherways, then this is perhaps a good time to say good bye to BanglaCricket.

We (admins) will not tolarate this kind of hostility towards mods.

Faceoff
March 9, 2007, 11:32 AM
what was the topic?

Pundit
March 9, 2007, 11:36 AM
I do not think there is any hostility towards the mods. But for the record I will acknowledge that the post was out of poor taste (as much as I risk future abuse due to this admission). I will send a personal apology to MAV and publicly request him to shed more light. As I try to learn more about TR's crimes, I visit as many sites I can, but obviously get disgusted (not Bitter) with your own personal emotions and expressions. So I should stop visiting your site - I do not think so, unless you initiate subscriptions. This is the internet, and it is a 2 way street.

If you mods were so intent on maintaining integrity and promotion of friendship, especially during our world cup, you would have tapered down on many comments as well. But yes, having been here for a long time, one should know that some of you are extremely biased as well. Who can blame our politicians only.

Arnab
March 9, 2007, 11:51 AM
Ok maybe a note of deletion was on the order. But, that's not the point. Your post might have been deemed very offensive regardless of your intention and we took care of it to minimize noise. Let's leave it at that and move on and enjoy the world cup together. Case closed.