March 9, 2007, 02:55 PM
http://www.criki.com/videos/show/849

India played well..we gotta be careful

Nocturnal
March 9, 2007, 03:09 PM
Thanks for sharing.

Farhad
March 9, 2007, 03:47 PM
Thanks for sharing....Man! The bowling (at least the parts that can be seen in this video) was terrible! Absolutely appalling......I dont know what the Windies team drank last night. But I bet it was strong ;)

allrounder
March 9, 2007, 03:49 PM
I hope Bangladesh team watches this video and make sure that do not do the same stupid mistakes.so many edges and what about Brian Lara what was he thinking?

Murad
March 9, 2007, 04:30 PM
very pooor batting.. just gave away the wickets.. bowing wasnt strong..

very pooor performance by WI.. all the batsmen were like bermudan's..

Farhad
March 9, 2007, 05:16 PM
I hope Bangladesh team watches this video and make sure that do not do the same stupid mistakes.so many edges and what about Brian Lara what was he thinking?

According to Cricinfo...The ball hit a rough patch or something and stopped on him......Lara's still the man...

zakirc
March 9, 2007, 05:59 PM
On a positive note .... no batting practice for em :D

kalpurush
March 9, 2007, 09:49 PM
We could bowled out WI below 48 runs the way they played against India. Indian bowlers just threw the ball....the rest was done by the WI players!

layperson
March 9, 2007, 10:02 PM
The ball kept stopping on the pitch. This was not a good pitch for batting. However sth like this would suit bangladesh because the wickets back home are similar, slow and ball stops on the batsman sometimes. If the batsmen play their shots after getting used to the pace of the pitch then any player can score big on these pitches. Pitch being slower would allow the batsman more time to adjust and play shots easily. However mistiming is also a problem in these pitches which is why they need to get used to the pace before opening up. This kind of pitches would suit the batting of Sn, Sakib etc. However I am a bit worried about Tamim and Aftab on these kind of pitches.

ialbd
March 9, 2007, 10:04 PM
thanx for sharing, yea some of fall of wickets were inexplicable

Ehsan
March 10, 2007, 12:37 PM
Very pathetic batting, India's bowling didn't look that impressive. It was the Windies batsmen surrendering after some batting performance by Lara and Sarwan, poor show.

subhanshug
March 17, 2007, 11:05 AM
rgtrt