PDA

View Full Version : Good news guys! Scotland isn't 'underestimating' Australia

capslock
March 11, 2007, 11:51 AM
I swear, if 1/10th of Scotland's trash talk were actual runs, they would go through the World Cup unbeaten.

http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/wc2007/content/current/story/284824.html

HereWeGo
March 11, 2007, 12:11 PM
LOL......:-D

seriously cant stop laughing......

ialbd
March 11, 2007, 12:11 PM
hehe.... they hav nothing to lose from this WC so why not hav a blast with the media trash talks.... entertainment for the rest anyways....

gatekeeper
March 11, 2007, 12:40 PM
That is good news, I wouldn't want Scottland to be overconfident against Autralia.!!!!!!!!!!

AsifTheManRahman
March 11, 2007, 01:49 PM
hahaha...good stuff. they can be the official jokers of this world cup.

WarWolf
March 11, 2007, 02:29 PM
I swear, if 1/10th of Scotland's trash talk were actual runs, they would go through the World Cup unbeaten.

I am sure if they knew playing cricket just the way they talk, surely they would have been unbeaten champion in this worldcup

Hatebreed
March 11, 2007, 02:51 PM
Lol Lol Lol

Anher
March 11, 2007, 02:52 PM
hmmmm they sound like iraqi interior minister

oshustho_mogoj
March 11, 2007, 03:43 PM
bhaa chomothkaar kothaberthaa hahahahahahaaaa

6alltheway
March 11, 2007, 04:02 PM
lol, glad to hear it.

Zobair
March 11, 2007, 05:46 PM
Hey! Of all people I would have thought we Bangladeshi fans would have been more sympathetic and appreciative of their bravado!

billah
March 11, 2007, 06:25 PM
Hey! Of all people I would have thought we Bangladeshi fans would have been more sympathetic and appreciative of their bravado!

I agree.

"No one would underestimate Australia just because they had some setbacks" is what they are trying to say. Also, they have showed "cautious optimism". I can appreciate thier assertiveness, Habibul has 1/10th of it. If they keep believeing, and keep thinking of any opponents as equal, they will do better faster.

You've got to get over the mental hurdle, which has been one of the most nagging problem for Bangladesh. Too much respect for the opponent. Can't have that. Let the Scots talk. It can not harm us. They might do unexpectedly well. If they do, that is not bad for us.

al Furqaan
March 11, 2007, 06:53 PM
yea scotland advancing would be good for us...

- easier if we also progressed
- would prove minnows value

capslock
March 11, 2007, 10:00 PM
I agree.

"No one would underestimate Australia just because they had some setbacks" is what they are trying to say. Also, they have showed "cautious optimism". I can appreciate thier assertiveness, Habibul has 1/10th of it. If they keep believeing, and keep thinking of any opponents as equal, they will do better faster.

You've got to get over the mental hurdle, which has been one of the most nagging problem for Bangladesh. Too much respect for the opponent. Can't have that. Let the Scots talk. It can not harm us. They might do unexpectedly well. If they do, that is not bad for us.

Yeah, but if you don't have wins over test teams to back up the talk you just end up looking stupid, Kenya's beaten test teams at least 3 times and you don't see them shooting their mouths off like that.

karimjay.
March 12, 2007, 03:40 AM
Hmm.. I think this was the product of miscommunication. The way he said it was suss but if you think about it, you can tell he's trying to say something subtlely different, but alot more reasonable. Think about it. It's very difficult to put across but I understood it right away.

mac
March 12, 2007, 05:37 AM
Hashbo na kadbo! Ar ekhane kono doctor thakle kindly bolen to heart kon side a thake? Amar to dan bam dui pash batha start hoe gese!