PDA

View Full Version : Scared DJShahstra before BD vs. India

pagol-chagol
March 12, 2007, 08:31 PM
Hey, DJ. Where are you hiding. R U waiting for the game to be over before you come out of the woods?

Ehsan
March 12, 2007, 08:35 PM
Unnecessary comment to a good fellow BD supporter. This sort of comments should be discouraged. And there is no need to be cocky only to see our hopes being crashed. Lets just wait for 17th march I would say.

shovon13
March 12, 2007, 08:41 PM
hahaha....come on now DJ, dont have ehsan fight for you. INDIA SUCKS!!

p.s. dont worry you guys can still make the second round. all you gotta do is beat lanka and bermuda.

Duck
March 12, 2007, 09:25 PM
Dont be that overconfidence and start pulling others legs................no one but you would slip in the street.....:)

ialbd
March 12, 2007, 09:32 PM
totally unnecessary thread... I know its hard to put a cap on the 'energy' but we can avoid these brothers....

Tehsin
March 12, 2007, 10:25 PM
What's the difference between the intent of this threads and some of the cheapshot Indian sports journalists ? Nothing. They are in the same poor taste.

Now, if you were to post taunting Gavasker, BCCI, Gangulay, and those journalists, go for it. :)

I hope we can produce an upset, YES, it will be an upset if we win. We need a little more time to be a regular cricket power and we're inching towards that. :)

al Furqaan
March 12, 2007, 10:34 PM
word...this is no different from certain sledges against us...poor, poor taste.

its one thing to critsize S rajesh, or CI, or BCCI, or team India, or even a BD-basher on a forum, quite another take a sincere well-wisher, as DJ is, and taunt him.

of course DJ is an India supporter, but that does not necessarily mean he is a BD-bashar.

remember all Indian BD-bashars are Indian fans, but not all indian fans are BD-bashars.

shovon13
March 12, 2007, 10:41 PM
its worse to go about saying **** and generalizing people. DJ is a fellow member who we have known for a while. i think we have a right to mess with him.

Kabir
March 12, 2007, 10:42 PM
remember all Indian BD-bashars are Indian fans, but not all indian fans are BD-bashars.

Hai re al Furqaan. Hashale more bhai. Theory of the day! :floor:

betaar
March 12, 2007, 11:05 PM
This thread should be deleted....mods????

pagol-chagol
March 12, 2007, 11:31 PM
Take it easy folks. This was neither a cheap shot nor an over confident thread. Anybody with some understanding of cricket knows that we have a very low probability of winning against India. None of our players could make it to their top 11 or even their A team. The only thing going for us is team work, a great coach and some momentum. DJ is a cool guy who comes to BC and gives it some spice. I am just posting this for him, because we had a lot of fun discussing here. I understand that some of you don't want this site to behave like those high nosed Indian journalists. I appreciate your thoughts, but this thread was a friendly post not an antagonistic one. DJ would have understood the meaning.

rafiq
March 12, 2007, 11:43 PM
"Those Indian journalists have done permanent damage to some of you." - Pagol_Chagol, excellent analysis. WHere is DJ by the way, did you all manage to chase him away?<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

pagol-chagol
March 12, 2007, 11:57 PM
"Those Indian journalists have done permanent damage to some of you." - Pagol_Chagol, excellent analysis. WHere is DJ by the way, did you all manage to chase him away?<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

I edited that out because, although they misunderstood me, their heart was at the right place, and I didn't want them to feel offended. DJ is always here when India plays Bangladesh. I think he'll stop by.

irteja
March 13, 2007, 01:59 AM
What is the Point opening such Thread...please live Dj alone...he is a great contributer in this forum..

Rabz
March 13, 2007, 04:37 AM
hey..take it easy guys..
i thought he was just kidding...

plus DJ has been a long time member of this forum...
he can take a joke or two from his old pals...

Sauron
March 13, 2007, 10:11 AM
I think DJ will actually enjoy the sledging ... he's a good sport. Some of you are waaay too serious.

AsifTheManRahman
March 13, 2007, 10:18 AM
I think DJ will actually enjoy the sledging ... he's a good sport. Some of you are waaay too serious.

yeah he's been around long enough to know that PC's post was just a friendly guta.

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
March 13, 2007, 09:29 PM
DJ rey ekdin dholaikhal a niley kemon hoi?

akabir77
March 14, 2007, 12:31 PM
Please delete this thread.. mods action required here...

This is just trying to poke at some one.. I am not sure if by any chance bd wins what will happen...

I have seen moms r teaching their children here after the win not to mock the losing team and here we haven't even won hell the match haven't even started...

Very poor test.

Mahmood
March 14, 2007, 12:45 PM
No, this is a continuation of a long going friendly joking around between Pagla and DJ. This is not insulting him, but inviting him to come back to BC from his exile.