PDA

View Full Version : Dallas get together BC members for Bd-Ind game 17th March

Tigers_eye
March 13, 2007, 07:13 AM
1st, sorry Al furqaan bhai and Kabir bhai. I have decided to visit Dallas for the BD-Ind match.

Alright, I am not a local but with faceoff's invitation I will be traveling 6 hours to see you guys. So you better make it. Na hoiley dibani kolam!! Guys, funasia (Richardson) at Dallas would be the meeting place for BC members, they are showing it free. Everyone is invited.

Things to discuss...
1. When we will meet? (Time)
2. Which part of funasia we will meet? ( A local can help decide this)
3. PM as many members and give this thread's link.
4. How do we sit together?
5. Do we have to reserve seat? In this case some one must go early.
6. Do we have a dress code so that we can recognize one another?
7. Faceoff please make sure if we have to have a ticket or not (even if it free)?
8. Around what time we need to be there to ensure all of us would get to sit?

I will be coming via fort worth. I hope I can be there by 8:30am.

Babu bhai,
Austin thekey matro koy ek ghonta. Apnar gari'rey bolben ar o apnakey thik thik direction diye niye ashbey. No chinta. I will be waiting!!

Houston public,
Just 3.5 hours. You guys can join also.

Tigers_eye
March 13, 2007, 07:16 AM
I will have small BD flag on a stick and if I can find my Bangladesh headband then i will wear them also.

Fazal
March 13, 2007, 07:30 AM
Too bad ....looks like I will miss the party cats_eye. I will be in Dallas/Houston and Louisiana area during the first week of April. Don't know the detailed schedule yet.

sensible
March 13, 2007, 08:39 AM
Such a bad timing.....I have already invited some of my friends to watch the game at my place!!! Ah...now I have to miss the party.....Anyway, know that We'll be cheering with you all!

Tigers_eye
March 13, 2007, 08:43 AM
free tho shobai'rey niye choila ashen. Lunch apnar bashai korlam, lol. (just kidding!!)

Faceoff
March 13, 2007, 11:11 AM
free tho shobai'rey niye choila ashen. Lunch apnar bashai korlam, lol. (just kidding!!)

Very good idea.

Sensible bhai, lets get the gangs together so that we can outloud the indians.

TB,
What time will u go to the theater?

Faceoff
March 13, 2007, 11:12 AM
Where are all the Dallas ppl?

Ismacker, Nihi, Mav .....

Ahsan
March 13, 2007, 01:35 PM
Where are all the Dallas ppl?

Ismacker, Nihi, Mav .....

achilam ehany nishobdhay...dekhtachi tomader kando karkhana...ekta bikolpo bebostha hoilo na ehono...boroi chinta jukto...

face, tomar cell# ta PM koray janaio....jodi funasia te uposthit hoi ...dekha hobay inshallah.

Faceoff
March 13, 2007, 01:49 PM
achilam ehany nishobdhay...dekhtachi tomader kando karkhana...ekta bikolpo bebostha hoilo na ehono...boroi chinta jukto...

face, tomar cell# ta PM koray janaio....jodi funasia te uposthit hoi ...dekha hobay inshallah.

Apnar tho Mia ghorer kachei !! Amader ashte hobe Arlington theke !!

Tigers_eye
March 13, 2007, 02:40 PM
Inshallah plan to be there at 8:30am. Have to leave keller,tx before 6:45am. I left a small message on your phone faceoff with my cell number.

al Furqaan
March 13, 2007, 02:46 PM
well tigers_eye bhai...i hope you enjoy the match wherever and with whomever you choose to watch it.

and may the team you support win!

Faceoff
March 13, 2007, 02:47 PM
Inshallah plan to be there at 8:30am. Have to leave keller,tx before 6:45am. I left a small message on your phone faceoff with my cell number.

Khela shuru koitai??

al Furqaan
March 13, 2007, 03:43 PM
Khela shuru koitai??

i think it starts at that time, 8-30 central

Faceoff
March 13, 2007, 04:21 PM
i think it starts at that time, 8-30 central

Thanks for the update.

Everyone should be there by 7am.

Mav
March 15, 2007, 12:30 AM
Thanks for the update.

Everyone should be there by 7am.

Dude, You live in Arlington? Whats ur name? I might even know you.

Btw, as far now we have plans to get together at a friend's place here in arlington to watch the game. We are planning to see it on Web....

We dont have a plan yet to drive all the way to Richardson.
However, if it buffers or somthing, we will fly to richardson in the drinks break or between innings ...

Btw, R u sure if its open admission in Funasia?

Faceoff
March 15, 2007, 05:24 PM
Dude, You live in Arlington? Whats ur name? I might even know you.

Btw, as far now we have plans to get together at a friend's place here in arlington to watch the game. We are planning to see it on Web....

We dont have a plan yet to drive all the way to Richardson.
However, if it buffers or somthing, we will fly to richardson in the drinks break or between innings ...

Btw, R u sure if its open admission in Funasia?

Yep. I am in Arlington (South). Where u at? I might know you too ;)

BTW, it is open admission . You can check here: http://www.funasia.net
then click on "Live World Cup Cricket".

Come to the theater if you guyz can. It will be fun (as long as BD don't screw it up) :)

al Furqaan
March 15, 2007, 10:58 PM
hehe...talk about "knowing" people on BC...

i just found out a few days ago that ammark is my uncle.

char *t
March 15, 2007, 11:39 PM
i'd love to be there too. i'm supposed to watch it at someone else's place, but i guess i could be at funasia. a lot of indians will crowd the place. so, i think we should go there a little early. what time r u guys planning on going there? i can bring a BD flag.

Faceoff
March 16, 2007, 08:48 AM
i'd love to be there too. i'm supposed to watch it at someone else's place, but i guess i could be at funasia. a lot of indians will crowd the place. so, i think we should go there a little early. what time r u guys planning on going there? i can bring a BD flag.

Hey bro,

Lets be there around 7 am. I will PM you my cell no.

al Furqaan
March 16, 2007, 10:36 AM
7 am ...you guys will be early.

bharat
March 16, 2007, 11:35 AM
Hey Guys,
I will be in Dallas on Saturday (in MN right now ).I will be driving from Austin to Dallas today night.

I might just drop by during lunch (match lunch) and get to meet some of you guys then.Drop me a line if you guys want an Indian around .:-)

Faceoff
March 16, 2007, 03:33 PM
Hey Guys,
I will be in Dallas on Saturday (in MN right now ).I will be driving from Austin to Dallas today night.

I might just drop by during lunch (match lunch) and get to meet some of you guys then.Drop me a line if you guys want an Indian around .:-)

You should definitely come. Hopefully it will be a good match.

Faceoff
March 16, 2007, 03:34 PM
7 am ...you guys will be early.

No choice. khela shuru agei Indiar kache porajito hote chaina !!

al Furqaan
March 16, 2007, 04:32 PM
No choice. khela shuru agei Indiar kache porajito hote chaina !!

better early than late!

Faceoff
March 20, 2007, 10:59 AM
We had a blast at FunAsia. We missed you TB.

To those who are off on Wednesday, you can watch the game there. They will broadcast it for free.

Faceoff
March 20, 2007, 04:28 PM
better early than late!

Shokal bela giye dekhi maximum bangladeshi hajir !! Tokhoni mone holo "Aaj kichu hote choleche" :)

Lunch a khashir biryani + Tamim er jhoro batting.

Ah ki shanti !!