Shafin - Join Date 31----------------------------------------
Total 10 people: Join Date 137

So, Y = 137
X = 10

W = MOD(137, 11) = 5
W = 5

So the Winner for the India game is

I_Knockout_U

This come to be a real good winner as his post in the lottery thread had a lot of promise about the game that so many people liked. Lets see bro, how you knock out our opponent!!

Well, this brings in the winner for the SL game:

Kalpurush

And the Bermuda game:

Hasib

Congratulation to all of you. Let hope your opened threads will bring good luck to you as you guys are lucky (you won the lottery, right?).

Here is the reserves
India Game: Orpheus
Sri Lanka Game: Rubu
Bermuda Game: Sadi

This is quite interesting here: all three people in reserve are very regular here. So, in case winner fails to open the thread on time, we will have back up. Please open the games within 24 hours of the game start time.

Please refer to This Thread (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=18934) for the rules and regulations of the lottery.

Also you there is a template for the match thread in there. You can use it as a base, but welcome to make chances as you wish.

Winners please acknowledge that you have seen that you won and will open the thread on time.

Rabz
March 14, 2007, 07:56 AM
There you go...I_knockout_U...
you got your wish...

see how you can fare up with ur words...

sadi
March 14, 2007, 07:58 AM
Finally I won something in the lottery but guess what its a backup job. ;)

Spitfire_x86
March 14, 2007, 09:18 AM
Who cares about this silly lottery? I'll ignore the results and do things my way. I hope other regular match-thread openers will do the same.

Orpheus
March 14, 2007, 09:29 AM
I think you will get a friendly reminder and then a temporary ban if you ignore the warning. I don't think they care anymore about how long you've been in this forum.

As far as I know, Rubu has the permission from admin to administer this lottery. So I am sorry to say spitty! Tough LUCK!! HAHA Felt so good saying that in your face....I spit while I said it too...:p I am just kidding spitty, you know I love you..

allrounder
March 14, 2007, 09:41 AM
where are the threads for kenya vs canada and australia vs scotland matches?? :(

kalpurush
March 14, 2007, 10:08 AM
W = MOD(137, 11) = 5
W = 5

Well, this brings in the winner for the SL game:

Kalpurush

Here is the reserves
India Game: Orpheus
Sri Lanka Game: Rubu
Bermuda Game: Sadi

Winners please acknowledge that you have seen that you won and will open the thread on time.

Rubu: Thanks kindly for creating the opportunity to open the dream thread for me!
Now, could you please do me a favour? It would be great if you open the SL thread for me...I am just feeling not lucky anymore!!
I would be honoured if you accept this "gift". Cheers and good luck... :-D

cricket_dorshok
March 14, 2007, 10:38 AM
Hope, I_knockout_U will knock India out as he promised to do so if he gets the opportunity to open the match thread!

Anher
March 14, 2007, 12:26 PM
I am thrilled..India is going to knockout i feel.
Thanks to you all for your support and faith on me.

Shafin
March 14, 2007, 12:28 PM
I'll follow the lottery,but when BD gets to super eight,I dont know if I can keep my promise ;)

Winners,I'd be better if you follow the template cricman posted,and add spices to that.

Shafin
March 14, 2007, 12:29 PM
Who cares about this silly lottery? I'll ignore the results and do things my way. I hope other regular match-thread openers will do the same.
I'll follow it,dont know about Miraj.
But nobody will protest if Dr.Z comes in and snatch one,he has earned that right.

Tigers_eye
March 14, 2007, 03:48 PM
Congrates BD_knockout_India for getting the 1st BD match. Now Safin, Spitty and Miraz's (all super eight qualifiers) fate is depending on your first game. You better not let them down.

akabir77
March 14, 2007, 04:02 PM
I want to open the 2nd round thread

Hatebreed
March 14, 2007, 04:29 PM
Congrats I_Knockout_U, Kalpurush and Hasib.

Spitty what's your problem? It's just match thread. What's the big fuss?

cricman
March 14, 2007, 11:19 PM
I_Knockout_U, start the match thread asap please i want a pregame party to last until Saturday mourning.

amar mata karaph, india ekta boro phita kaba

Just follow rubu's rules but start the match thread like on thursday night

PoorFan
March 15, 2007, 06:04 AM
Good luck thread openers! Bring us a dream come true, if it happens for real ... Spitty will be a nice boy again for sure.

Miraz
March 15, 2007, 06:17 AM
I_Knockout_U, if you need any help in opening the match thread please contact the admins.

We want a quality match thread.

Thunder
March 15, 2007, 06:25 AM
I was already looking for a match thread but couldn't find any. Why on earth the match thread is not opened yet?

I am expecting something different and spectacular on each of this thread.. not just like a regular copy paste thread.. Bring it on guys.. :waiting:

TheWatcher
March 24, 2007, 11:51 AM
Does Hasib know that he is supposed to open the match thread for BD-Bermuda match ?

Miraz
March 24, 2007, 11:53 AM
Congrates BD_knockout_India for getting the 1st BD match. Now Safin, Spitty and Miraz's (all super eight qualifiers) fate is depending on your first game. You better not let them down.

Now we should divide our task. Two games each.

I am taking the matches against England and West Indies :D

Rubu
March 24, 2007, 11:57 AM
Does Hasib know that he is supposed to open the match thread for BD-Bermuda match ?
Sadi is the backup man in case Hasib does not know it. If none is available, i'd ask knockout bhai to continue as it seems, he is our lucky opener.

TheWatcher
March 24, 2007, 12:14 PM
If none is available, i'd ask knockout bhai to continue as it seems, he is our lucky opener.
Whether you can call Knockout our lucky charm depends on your perspective, you can say the glass is half full or half empty :)

Rubu
March 24, 2007, 12:55 PM
Well, we are still in the tournament, eh? Thats all it matters.

irteja
March 24, 2007, 01:08 PM
Rubu bhai kindly super 8 yer lottery koren

Miraz
March 24, 2007, 01:23 PM
Rubu bhai kindly super 8 yer lottery koren

No lottery at super 8.

Spitty and Shafin should decide their matches. I have already picked mine one. I don't think Rubu will differ with it.

sadi
March 24, 2007, 03:26 PM
Let me know if you want me to open it.

Miraz
March 24, 2007, 03:38 PM
Sadi or Rubu, please open the match thread. Only 15 hours left.

sadi
March 24, 2007, 04:19 PM
Rubu bhai or Miraz bhai, open the match thread if you can. I need to go somewhere right now. Thanks.

Miraz
March 24, 2007, 04:41 PM
Rubu bhai or Miraz bhai, open the match thread if you can. I need to go somewhere right now. Thanks.

OK, friends, wait for a while.

Zunaid bhai is opening the historic match thread.

akabir77
March 24, 2007, 05:03 PM
I want to open the 2nd round thread
Hey i posted that on 14th march

irteja
March 24, 2007, 06:02 PM
No lottery at super 8.

Spitty and Shafin should decide their matches. I have already picked mine one. I don't think Rubu will differ with it.

Well as far as i know there is a rules who will open the match Thread..if member can decide before ...then i want to open Bangladesh vs Australia and Bangladesh vs Ireland match....

Admins, Mods Please let me know if i am allow to open those Threads

Miraz
March 24, 2007, 06:05 PM
Well as far as i know there is a rules who will open the match Thread..if member can decide before ...then i want to open Bangladesh vs Australia and Bangladesh vs Ireland match....

Admins, Mods Please let me know if i am allow to open those Threads

Look at post #12 :)

BTW, it's just for fun. :)

irteja
March 24, 2007, 06:13 PM
Look at post #12 :)

BTW, it's just for fun. :)

Bangladesh will play 6 games in Super 8...i guess one member will open one match thread each...so if Safin, Spitty and Miraz's get one match each ..there is still 3 more match...i strongly want one of this 3 Match Threads...

But everything depends on Admins and Mods...

Anher
March 25, 2007, 05:39 PM
Lets make a deal......and its double bill

I can give you a very very very simple way to semi...
Bangladesh beat Australia in their first match....
We need a lucky thread openner....are you confident if you open up the match thread BD will beat australia and spread all over the world cricket mania.

Can i believe in you?

Miraz
March 25, 2007, 06:19 PM
I am voting for Zunaid bhai to open match thread against Australia.

He is definitely the luckiest person after todays win. :)

Nocturnal
March 25, 2007, 06:21 PM
I am voting for Zunaid bhai to open match thread against Australia.

He is definitely the luckiest person after todays win. :)

Good idea Miraz bhai. We need lot of luck against Australia for sure.

TheWatcher
March 25, 2007, 06:26 PM
I want Dr Z to open the next match thread too.