PDA

View Full Version : Tamim- A new worry for India?

sadi
March 14, 2007, 07:00 PM
I found this article in Prothom-Alo which is kind of interesting. According to this article, India is trying to get all the footage they can about Tamim as they targeted him as one of the dangerman from Bangladesh. India started their homework on Bangladesh long time ago and one of their computer analyst even went to Zimbabwe to see the series between Bangladesh and Zimbabwe.

Prothom Alo (http://www.prothom-alo.org/mcat.news.details.php?nid=Mjk5MjA=&mid=OA==)

TheWatcher
March 14, 2007, 07:10 PM
Here is the original report (http://worldcup.indiatimes.com/Iqbals_name_rings_terror_in_Indian_camp/articleshow/1755701.cms) (Shukla spicing up Bangladesh team well:)) -

Iqbal's name rings terror in Indian camp</ARTTITLE>
Cricket News / Ashish Shukla

<!--google_ad_region_start=article-->PORT OF SPAIN (Trinidad), March 13: Tamim Iqbal is a name which doesn't connect instantly to cricketing world but try putting the query to Indian cricketers and their faces would immediately betray an anxiety.

The 17-year-old batsman from Chittagong made his international debut only last month but his name is doing the rounds in Indian camp because of the thunderous innings of 46 he played against New Zealand in a practice game the other day.

Iqbal has respect for no-one and his assault on express Shane Bond that day carried Bangladesh beyond the line. It enhanced Bangladesh' reputation as a giant-slayer and India, understandably so, is working on its nails.

Thankfully, the professionalism of its computer analyst Ramakrishnan is coming to its aid as they have been able to lay hands on the footage on the boy-wonder.

Ramki has been alert to keep an eye on Iqbal and prepare a file-dossier on him which is a bit of a surprise given that the practice game against New Zealand wasn't telecast at all. But "Ramki" had followed closely the Bangladesh-Zimbabwe encounters of last month and was thus able to get hold of footage of Iqbal's batting.

"I have done my job and now it's up to the team to take advantage of it," commented the affable "Ramki".

"Ramki" has also been good at preparing a CD of international cricketers which has now been handed over the Indian cricketers. In this Compact Disc, there is reference to every single cricketer-yes every single cricketer!-who is taking part in this World Cup.

In this compact disc, batting and bowling styles of cricketers have been neatly filed with particular references to their strong as well as weak points.

Tamim Iqbal and Mushrafee Murtaza are two Bangladesh cricketers who are being talked of highly for their dare-devil approach.

If Iqbal excelled with his powerful shots in the game against New Zealand, Murtaza smashed three sixes in no time to set up the Bangladesh win.

"When I face up to bowlers, I see the ball, not their faces," said a typically defiant Iqbal in response to his approach to batting.

"The difference between Bangladesh of today and one of immediate past is that this side believes it can win," said Utpal Saravo, a senior cricket writer from Bangladesh "Earlier, the team was just happy if it could compete in the park-now this side goes into the middle with an attitude to win."

These are dangerous words for India who are known to suffer from early hiccups during a long campaign. Bangladesh could catch them on the wrong foot early in the competition and that's what is keeping the Indians on their toes.

allrounder
March 14, 2007, 07:21 PM
Tamim yet has to prove himself as a world class batsman, he is a world class potential like Ashraful right now. Look at Ashraful with all the potential and still is ashar-fool for all of us.

Kabir
March 14, 2007, 07:21 PM
I wonder how they forgot Aftab, SN, Ashraful, and Bashar.

Nice inspiring read though :D

TheWatcher
March 14, 2007, 07:23 PM
I just hope that our players are not going to lose their heads after seeing the kind of media coverage they are getting nowadays.

Ehsan
March 14, 2007, 07:24 PM
Guys, I don't know but I am feeling we are in for a thrashing. :( I think India has done a good home work on us.

layperson
March 14, 2007, 07:30 PM
Yes I would have liked less limelight on our players. That way we would have a better chance of catching them offguard. However I am happy they are worried about tamim because according to me he is not the player who will make a difference between a win and loss for BD and India. Aftab, SN, Sakib and to an extent Ashraful are major players whose contributions will lead to a win no matter who prepared India is. I think batting wise 70 percent of the match would be won if SN and Aftab can play well. We need aftab till the 25 over and SN till the 35 over and the game would be in the bag batting wise if we are chasing.

TheWatcher
March 14, 2007, 07:31 PM
Guys, I don't know but I am feeling we are in for a thrashing. :( I think India has done a good home work on us.
Offcourse they have done their homework on us, this is world cup and teams are not going to leave any stone unturned in their match preparations. I bet they are also going to watch footages of England vs Bermuda match before India's match against Bermuda.

cricman
March 14, 2007, 08:03 PM
Tamim yet has to prove himself as a world class batsman, he is a world class potential like Ashraful right now. Look at Ashraful with all the potential and still is ashar-fool for all of us.

The Difference between Ash and Tamim is simple, Tamim puts that Afridi fear into India,

Shahjamal
March 14, 2007, 08:04 PM
I think the Indian team has already done their homework on our other key players and this time they wanna put pressure on our Tamim. But the Indians should know that Tamim is not that imature rather he is enough capable to face the pressure. Waiting for the time when the Indian team will remember Bangladesh Cricket Team as frightening for them. TIGERS, HALUM BOLE JHAPIYE PORO .........

BangladeshCricket
March 14, 2007, 08:12 PM
You guys are in lalaland. Ind will go for killer, that's for sure. Imagine they r spying on us from Zimb. Also their team is well prepared, I don't see any reason they are not toppling us.
For us, we have nothing to loose but give everything what we have.

sadi
March 14, 2007, 09:15 PM
Ehsan, I have the same feeling. We are all talking about how Bangladesh can catch India offguard but what if they catch us offguard and come out with all guns firing? It can cause some kind of panic in our cricketer's mind.

About putting pressure on Tamim's mind, I agree with some posters that he is the kind of batsman who thinks less and just go out and play his shots. He is not the type of batsman you can play mindgames with. Its hit or miss for him either way. But if Tamim can start well, it will definitely remind India of their awful memories of Afridi and I would love to see them panic.

Outswinger
March 14, 2007, 09:45 PM
Swewag is not in form . So , get him on duck for sure .

Anher
March 14, 2007, 10:05 PM
Yes I would have liked less limelight on our players. That way we would have a better chance of catching them offguard. However I am happy they are worried about tamim because according to me he is not the player who will make a difference between a win and loss for BD and India. Aftab, SN, Sakib and to an extent Ashraful are major players whose contributions will lead to a win no matter who prepared India is. I think batting wise 70 percent of the match would be won if SN and Aftab can play well. We need aftab till the 25 over and SN till the 35 over and the game would be in the bag batting wise if we are chasing.

I disagree with your limelight view. I am enjoying it.. pleasure to read, good fun.
I have 2 choices for you..
1. No limelight:wave: BD beat India = Upset= Still a minnow = Toothless Tiger
2. Limelight:big_hug: BD beat India = Respect= Not anymore = Saber tooth Tiger

I am having fun anyway with 2 and want respect. You might enjoy upset.

capslock
March 14, 2007, 10:12 PM
It's also possible that India may overprepare and it backfires on them....well, one can only hope.

Outswinger
March 14, 2007, 10:15 PM
If you don't have the ability to score atleast 270+ against India then forget about the victory .

TheWatcher
March 14, 2007, 10:21 PM
I disagree with your limelight view. I am enjoying it.. pleasure to read, good fun.

The kid is growing up, I like his logic :up:

Only if I was so sure that our players know how to handle the limelight ....

Kabir
March 14, 2007, 10:50 PM

Buddy, you don't know, but you just said a million things so well and so nicely. This by itself should be considered for a front page article. :)

Honestly speaking, this is probably the first time everyone's talking about us. What does the results have to do with it? It just has to prove that we're coming up quick. But even if the results aren't as good, we are still close to the better teams, and would show signs of progress.

billah
March 15, 2007, 12:06 AM
England plays the same trick on their opponent. One of the oldest trick in the book actually. Boost their rookie. Make sure he takes the field against a group of professional killers. Result? our innings is in shambles after the first 5 overs. Have seen it all before.

How could some of you have forgotten how we played in the hands of English media, and pushed Mushfiq, Nafis Iqbal in to the trap? We are all dreaming about a blistering Tamim, taking India apart. I whole heartedly want that to happen. The rality, however, may be quite different.

The last thing we need at this stage is an over confident Tamim.

Ehsan
March 15, 2007, 12:17 AM

I think Tamim said he was lacking confidence in the Zimbabwe series, so the media hype and the NZ innings may have done him some good, you never know. Anyways, I am keeping my fingers crossed and waiting for March 17th.

Mav
March 15, 2007, 12:22 AM
Guys be realistic.
You guys are pampering urselves way too much.

This is just a kid....first time in WC with only 4-5 ODI in his under his belt.
And we Hujuge bangali are expecting him to spread terror in Indian Arena. Mair na khaile amader neurongula mone hoy thik moto function kore na.

this is such a stupid thread.

pagol-chagol
March 15, 2007, 12:24 AM
England plays the same trick on their opponent. One of the oldest trick in the book actually. Boost their rookie. Make sure he takes the field against a group of professional killers. Result? our innings is in shambles after the first 5 overs. Have seen it all before.

How could some of you have forgotten how we played in the hands of English media, and pushed Mushfiq, Nafis Iqbal in to the trap? We are all dreaming about a blistering Tamim, taking India apart. I whole heartedly want that to happen. The rality, however, may be quite different.

Great post. Thanks.

Duck
March 15, 2007, 01:01 AM

Thanks for nicely putting the thoughts in words. Yes Indian media is just buttering us up before grilling ! Guys, we are just getting trapped inside their plot.

God, hope our boys are still stepping just on the ground, not carried away by the "Indian Oil". Last thing would be losing their heads by this Indian propaganda machine.

layperson
March 15, 2007, 01:14 AM

I disagree that if we beat India without being in the limelight we would still be considered Toothless tigers. Yes it is true that if we beat India now the respect factor will go up manifold but that does not mean our win against them had we not been in the limelight would bring us no respect. We will be called minnow until we start climbing the ranking ladder in ICC anyways. Just my two cents but you can disagree to it too. :)

Tendulkar_Mcgrath
March 15, 2007, 03:39 AM
only tamim???. we have many players who can play hard aftab nafees ashraful bashar mashrafee rafique all r hard hitting,strike rate is good........

WarWolf
March 15, 2007, 06:16 AM
All I know we are gambling now. Our team is in the middle of the gamble to put pressure on India. This may return us a great result with victory or there may be some disgraceful defeat. But I really like the gambling. Cause definitely this is putting pressure on Indian team too along with BD team. On the particular day either of the team will be able to take the pressure and the other one will collapse. Statistically BD is likely to collapse. But guys, remember one thing. If BD gets lost to india nothing will happen. Cause this is the normal result. But if India gets lost to BD sky will fall upon their head. They wouild be in a uncertain situation for going to be in 2nd round. This pressure is much more than the pressure that acts upon our player.

So just dont think that we are in a great trouble. If our players can play at their level I am sure India would find them in a very dangerous situation. Trsust me!!!!

gatekeeper
March 15, 2007, 07:10 AM
I kinda like (or liked) our 'unknown quantity' status. This much coverage is putting extra pressure on our players.

WarWolf
March 15, 2007, 07:40 AM
I kinda like (or liked) our 'unknown quantity' status. This much coverage is putting extra pressure on our players.

This is the real show. The players need to prepare themselves for taking the pressure. Cause the more good cricket they play they more coverage hightlights will be on them. Let's hope that they can take it and give indians a good punch on their noses in the field.

gatekeeper
March 15, 2007, 07:55 AM
This is the real show. The players need to prepare themselves for taking the pressure. Cause the more good cricket they play they more coverage hightlights will be on them. Let's hope that they can take it and give indians a good punch on their noses in the field.

Lets take care of this game first then we can start thinking about the rest.

sadi
March 15, 2007, 08:03 AM

Great post. All of a sudden, we see so much respect from Indian media. Something fishy ehh? Hopefully, Whatmore is keeping up with the boys and making sure they are only thinking about the game and nothing else.

Fazal
March 15, 2007, 08:08 AM
If Tamim can survive 10 overs or hit quick 20+ runs I would be more than happy.
Its more important that the following happends:
1) SN stays full 20 overs and beyond
2) Aftab goes beyond his usual 30+ runs and bats during the 30-40 overs,
3) Sakib can hold one end with decent RR,
4) Bashar can lead in the 30-40th overs,
5) Ash can help Bashar/Sakib to bulid the innings during 30-40 over range; and then shift the gear and join Mashrafee and Rafiq to accelerate the RR in the 40+ innings and beyond.
6) Rahim can switch gear based on team's need. Either hold one end or give us some quick runs.
7) Mashrafee doesn’t loose his regained batting form.
8) Rafiq can show his slogging power when it matters most.

All of them doesn't need to happen. Most of them needs to happen to score a decent and challenging total.

In my mind, I have least expectation from Tamim as he is very new and inexperienced. He has the potential to make a big mark. But we shouldn't build our hope on that only.

capslock
March 15, 2007, 09:50 AM
Okay, so if India disses our team, they're racists, and if they praise it it's psychological warfare to makes us lose...I see

I think we are forgetting one thing, a lot depends on us chasing, because I think we can pretty much forget about winning if we bat first, I believe our highest score batting first against a test playing nation is 250, and even that was almost 2 years ago against Australia.

Tigers_eye
March 15, 2007, 10:12 AM
Okay, so if India disses our team, they're racists, and if they praise it it's psychological warfare to makes us lose...I see

I think we are forgetting one thing, a lot depends on us chasing, because I think we can pretty much forget about winning if we bat first, I believe our highest score batting first against a test playing nation is 250, and even that was almost 2 years ago against Australia.
Apnara ato naive hoiley kamney hobey? Didn't we defend our runs against the Indians? And that was two years back. We must have improved from that stage. Dada, in-form kaif, shewag, Dhoni all were playing in that game.

I_Knockout_U's post need to be in the front page. Great post.

As for "spy"ing and creating strategies mean nothing unless they can implement it. The bowlers have put the ball in the right place, the batsmen has to eradicate mistakes. If that was the case then Ponting, Tendu would never get out and Mcgrath, Pollock would pick up wickets in every other delivery. Obviously all the top teams do there homework nowadays before facing an opponent.

I say it will be sweet to beat them when they are all prepared and ready. Can't get any better than this. They know Tamim and co are coming. Can't do a single thing about it but stare at them at 'awe'.

akabir77
March 15, 2007, 10:14 AM
Apnara ato naive hoiley kamney hobey? Didn't we defend our runs against the Indians? And that was two years back. We must have improved from that stage. Dada, in-form kaif, shewag, Dhoni all were playing in that game.

I_Knockout_U's post need to be in the front page. Great post.

As for "spy"ing and creating strategies mean nothing unless they can implement it. The bowlers have put the ball in the right place, the batsmen has to eradicate mistakes. If that was the case then Ponting, Tendu would never get out and Mcgrath, Pollock would pick up wickets in every other delivery. Obviously all the top teams do there homework nowadays before facing an opponent.

I say it will be sweet to beat them when they are all prepared and ready. Can't get any better than this. They know Tamim and co are coming. Can't do a single thing about it but stare at them at 'awe'.

good post

beside Tamim didn't score much in zimbabwe so i am not sure what he saw or find there ...

al Furqaan
March 15, 2007, 10:49 AM
5) Ash can help Bashar/Sakib to bulid the innings during 30-40 over range; and then shift the gear and join Mashrafee and Rafiq to accelerate the RR in the 40+ innings and beyond.
6) Rahim can switch gear based on team's need. Either hold one end or give us some quick runs.

All of them doesn't need to happen. Most of them needs to happen to score a decent and challenging total.

In my mind, I have least expectation from Tamim as he is very new and inexperienced. He has the potential to make a big mark. But we shouldn't build our hope on that only.

bang on target

Mahmood
March 15, 2007, 11:01 AM

We can do all the homework we want for Ponting, but if its his day, nothing can stop him. Or at least you need the fire power to stop him on any day.

Indian bowling is not great. Last time I have seen, our batsmen are terrorized by Agarkar (how pathetic that can be?) and bowlers are petrified of Ganguly (what a joke!). If we can play our natural game, and 3 of the batting line (Nafees, Tamim, Aftab, Ash, Sakib, Bashar) up has their day, we will go for the kill.

Now if Ash has his day, we will win no matter what.

Ahmed_B
March 15, 2007, 01:42 PM

Almost exactly my feelings when I saw the Tamim-news. And the most ugly part of it is that this sort of a report adds some extra-pressure on the Team-selectors. When a newcomer is given so much of spotlights... selectors often find it hard to consider the option dropping him to keep him away from heated and pressured matches!

However... this is probably just part of the game in this new world of digital-and-web-media-domination. Lets see how well everyone in BD side handles it! I guess they have to start to learn to live under the heat if they have to grow BIG.

Duck
March 15, 2007, 01:52 PM

You are the man with atleast a head!
You know what, all the members and I guess along with BD players, just lost their mind and flying high, before being blown out by a niddle!:mad:

Fazal vai how did you get this lost "Job Responsibility" of our players? The players are still looking for that in WI!!:)

guyinblue
March 15, 2007, 02:04 PM
guys..just be beware of zaheer and Munaf patel..

sehwag's A$$ is under fire to perform..and his position in the team is in danger..and he has only two games to prove his form...

just pray that he does not find his mojo on saturday's game...else his dream of getting a 200 in an ODI will be fulfilled under 30 overs...

its not that i do not like BD team...they play their games with passion...and BD people love the team and game as passionately as we indians do..

but just to be on safer side...

i know how hurt a fan feels after so much of hype...ask any pakistani who lost to WI...

or when they lost to us in last world cup match..

BanCricFan
March 15, 2007, 05:52 PM
Now if Ash has his day, we will win no matter what.

Lets all hope 17th of March 2007 is one of the Eid days for our beloved Asharful! :D

Just a thought- how about promoting Rafiq up the order during the mid-overs when Kumble/harbi operating? Rafiq is a clean hitter against the spinners and on his day he can take them to the cleaners! He is not so great against the quickies. India will have three pacers and the last ten overs will definately be bowled by them. I would rather see Rafiq facing the spinners than the pacers.

sadi
March 15, 2007, 09:55 PM
i know how hurt a fan feels after so much of hype...

You should know. After all, India has the record for losing the most finals including last world cup final. Why not look at yourself first? ;)

just pray that he does not find his mojo on saturday's game...else his dream of getting a 200 in an ODI will be fulfilled under 30 overs...

Lol. Sure. If he can get 200 in 30 overs, maybe he can go for 300 in 50 overs. Btw, what did he score in the last game he played?

I am sure India is clear favorite in this game but they gotta work their a** off before they can even think of winning this.

WarWolf
March 16, 2007, 05:12 AM

LOL. You sound funny my friend. Shewag getting 200 under 30 overs? Let's assume that he will face 70% of the 30 overs. then he will face 30*6*0.70=126 balls. LOL. You must be joking. I bet shewag will not be able to score a 200 even if he plays against USA. If 200 was that much easy then sure Sachin would have made it several times already. LOL. Do you know Sachin?/:) /:)

You seem not to be in sane. Any way, praying for your mental health.:p :p

guyinblue
March 16, 2007, 05:47 AM
you guys took my comment literally... i meant...sehwag can do serious damage..if he finds his form..and he is under pressure to perform..jeez...

Shafin
March 17, 2007, 04:54 AM
"The difference between Bangladesh of today and one of immediate past is that this side believes it can win," said Utpal Saravo, a senior cricket writer from Bangladesh "Earlier, the team was just happy if it could compete in the park-now this side goes into the middle with an attitude to win."

Another Graduate From the indian Grammer School:D

cricman
March 18, 2007, 01:51 AM
Looks like India didn't do their HW vs Tamim, but in reality theres no way stop a butcherer when he's got his eye locked watch out!

Outswinger
March 18, 2007, 02:19 AM
Looks like India didn't do their HW vs Tamim, but in reality theres no way stop a butcherer when he's got his eye locked watch out!

He's on song . There's no homework could be done against him . Find out from yesterday's innings as he doesn't hit any good balls & he was after all the bad balls .

So , homework doesn't help at this stage .

sadi
March 18, 2007, 02:52 AM
Lol. Now, its a worry, tomorrow it will be a terror. Amazing batting.

Tahsin Chowdhury
March 18, 2007, 04:05 AM
tamim rockssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Shafin
March 18, 2007, 04:55 AM
Now it will be the real test,He will be analyzed and well prepared for.I believe he will succeed.

Kabir
March 18, 2007, 10:59 AM
I don't know about you guys, but this is the first time I watched Tamim play live on TV. And from previous comments from fans that he's not special in technique and stuff, I think everyone was so damn wrong. After watching him play, I though this guy has better techniques than a LOT of good cricketers we have. Did you see how he did his cuts, made use of his footwork, square drives and all those? It's simply unbelievable.

If people compare him with Afridi or someone like that, it's simply injustice. Someone rightly compared him with Saeed Anwar, coz the technique this guy has is simply NATURAL. Inshallah he WILL shine...coz if he can hold on to his natural techniques, he will create history. This is what happens when you have good experienced players and you can learn from them. You eventually get BETTER than them. This is the proof.

Tigers_eye
March 18, 2007, 11:07 AM

sehwag's A$$ is under fire to perform..and his position in the team is in danger..and he has only two games to prove his form...

its not that i do not like BD team...they play their games with passion...and BD people love the team and game as passionately as we indians do..

but just to be on safer side...

i know how hurt a fan feels after so much of hype...ask any pakistani who lost to WI...

or when they lost to us in last world cup match. .
How do you feel now? Ok?

I am well aware of Zaheer so is Tamim. For Munaf visit some other threads here you will see some nice video clips. conceding 6 fours in a row...lol
New video clips of that bigmouth will be soon available where Tamim torches him.

Yes Tamim is a worry for India but in near future he will be a terror to you guys. Well pointed out by Sadi.

As for Shewag we don't need to pray for his mojo apparently you guys need to.

AsifTheManRahman
March 18, 2007, 11:11 AM
well after yesterday's match, now i know the reason behind all the hype about tamim. he did almost everything right, except maybe for getting out to munaf, who he had a quarrell with a few overs back. however, he's only 17, and things will change with time.

i also liked how he got charged up after getting hit on the neck.

as for the indian team, look - it is only reallistic that they would fail against a bangladeshi side. these guys may have tons of odi's in their stats, and tens of thousands of runs, but all they've ever faced are bowlers like Bond, Lee, Warne and Murali. playing 300 games doesn't help if you haven't faced the quality of a rafique or a razzak or a mashrafe.

as for their bowling, well, i guess all we needed was a 17, an 18 and a 19 year old to topple them. once again, this proves that no matter how many games you play, if you haven't played quality opposition, you can never up your game.

but that's ok - india are like our younger brothers, so maybe we will send a U-17 team there some day to teach them how to play the game properly. i sincerely hope the BCB will look into this.

BangladeshFan
March 18, 2007, 11:40 AM
to be honest, tamim has just performed in one or two matches so far. he will be analysed and soon enough they will find chinks in his armor. but i enjoyed his dare devil approach, specially coming down the track to quicker bowlers and specially after getting hit.

vaas, malinga will be wiser and will probably bowl short and at his body i think. but this boy already created a bubble and force is with Bd. I can see (and hope) another suprise coming.

Anika
March 18, 2007, 06:14 PM
Ekhon nishchoi ar karo shondeho nai! ;)

JamesBond
March 18, 2007, 06:26 PM
nice one!! way to go BD...you make me proud.

cricket_pagol
March 18, 2007, 06:28 PM
I was very impressed Tamim's bat swing... he swings the bat like a whip, it amazing to watch!!! He is undoubtedly the hardest hitter of the ball in the bangladesh team. If tamim can work on choosing the right ball to hit, then he will become very consistent.

allrounder
March 18, 2007, 06:58 PM
I am still confused about Tamim's definition of 'natural game'. When asked about whether he is pre determined to hit a ball, or he waits to see the ball and then hit, he said that he plays his natural game and likes to play shots.

Now I would want his natural game to be to hit the right ball and hit it on the ground than going the skying route. Ashraful used to go after ball too during his early stage without fear and once the opposition bowlers knows that our batsmen like to hit pre mediated shot, they get us out easily and makes the batsmen look dumb.

al Furqaan
March 18, 2007, 07:30 PM

not riduculing ur comment, i had the same feeling (tho i didn't mention it those words here - i just said, we have every reason to lose even without the Rana factor).

i also had every thought that we COULD win.

its just great to see the team defy our expectations and so emphatically at that!

rickshaman
March 18, 2007, 11:29 PM
If you don't have the ability to score atleast 270+ against India then forget about the victory .

but we juzz needed 192 :P

Rabz
March 18, 2007, 11:30 PM
Tamim..a new worry for India??

id say...
Bangladesh... a new worry for cricketing superpower.

just go ask India and New Zealand.