PDA

View Full Version : im sorry

nzfan
April 19, 2007, 04:07 PM
im embarrassed billy bowden is a new zealander right now

he gave two lbw's not out when hawkeye showed both of them to be hitting 5 or 6 inches down middle stump....

allrounder
April 19, 2007, 04:09 PM
That would make no difference with our batting failure.

Tigers_eye
April 19, 2007, 04:10 PM
Nothing to be sorry. This is part of the game. Unless he did it purposely which he didn't.

We are still smiling. What a journey we had. If someone had said we would beat NZ, Ind, SA in one tour I would say he is crazy knowing the musical chair our openers were playing before this tour. (JO, Ash, Rajin, Mehrab jr, Tamim experient)

Baundule
April 19, 2007, 04:13 PM

he gave two lbw's not out when hawkeye showed both of them to be hitting 5 or 6 inches down middle stump....

No problem. Lara alone gave us at least 3 drop chances. We just did not help ourselves.

akabir77
April 19, 2007, 04:16 PM
Billi is upset cause he won't be in finalls

TheWatcher
April 19, 2007, 04:16 PM
Everyone makes mistakes. Bowden, in general, is a good ump.

fai_hasan
April 19, 2007, 04:19 PM
lbw decision had to be made by multi seconds time, so there is no way you can challenge an umpire after watching it after five minutes in hawk's eye.

Russell2k7
April 19, 2007, 04:20 PM

Dont worry. Tomorrow's match against Aus might cheer u up.

sar2005
April 19, 2007, 04:21 PM
We will take that ma'n! It's not time to complain, it's a time to celebrate.
We have seen a great future inside our team!

Sovik
April 19, 2007, 04:38 PM
don't worry man. it was just a game and the decisions are part of it. and we like billy and his moves

nzfan
April 19, 2007, 04:44 PM
i turned 20 today hopefully we beat australia

al Furqaan
April 19, 2007, 04:47 PM

if you're in new zealand, it means ur b-day is 4/20...my b-day is also today (turned 24) but here in US its 4/19 still...

waco, columbine, oklahoma city all happened on my b-day :( and now VT massacre adds to list of inanities occurring on or near it.

fortunately i know quite a few ppl with brithdays around this time of year...

Sovik
April 19, 2007, 04:47 PM

Happy birth day.

AsifTheManRahman
April 19, 2007, 05:23 PM
Happy Birthday Asaad bhai and nzfan.

knightrider357
April 19, 2007, 07:07 PM
Rudi Koertzen's run out decision was the worst of all.... damn a**hole , buira ... didnt even consult the 3rd umpire..... sarwan went from 62 to 91 not out!!!!.. things would have been diff, if we had that wicket... we could have restricted WI under 200.... the pressure would have been less on batsmen... and the game might have been gone in a diff direction....
but still ... our batsmen really disappointed us once again... we have to start builiding bouncy pitches in BDesh, asap... not a single player can play under these conditions....very sad.......

ammark
April 20, 2007, 12:38 AM
Happy bday nzfan

...and Asaad. Sorry dude, I'm bad with remembering B'days. I'll buy you a beer next time we meet (which might be soon coz I'm thinking of going stateside this summer to visit you and other members of the family).

Nocturnal
April 20, 2007, 01:59 AM
Happy birth day al Furqaan and nzfan. best wishes for you guys.