PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Dav and good luck

gatekeeper
April 20, 2007, 02:51 PM
I want to thank Dav Whatmore for the wonderful job he's done with our cricket. I wish him luck in his future endevours.

Good luck Dav and thanks. See you around.

ammark
April 20, 2007, 03:30 PM
Thank you very much Dav Whatmore... you have taken us miles forward. We will always relive the wins and the improvements that our team has gone through under you.

al Furqaan
April 20, 2007, 04:16 PM
under DW we have travelled a few light years...and now have a couple more to go.

i can honestly say that since i started following BD during WC 2003 (our darkest hour) we have travelled more than the half the "distance"

i just hope we can travel the rest in 2 years time...

in Test cricket we have barely started moving however...hopefully the ODI attitude can help us there as well.

sar2005
April 20, 2007, 04:26 PM
only thing is how many test we were allowed to play recently (which is also the secret of our captain's poor form ;) . I hope we can get more tests going forward.

Yes, Thank you Dav for giving us a new Dimension. We appreciate your contribution.

Fortuner
April 20, 2007, 04:58 PM
Thank you so much DAV.
We will never forget u.
I m in tears due to ur resignnation.

Bancan
April 20, 2007, 08:43 PM
Thank You so much. I wish u good luck in the future.

MohammedC
April 20, 2007, 08:56 PM
Thanks a lot MR Whatmore

bapzmania
April 20, 2007, 09:02 PM
THANKS A LOT....for ur contribution to Bangladesh cricket...

Buddhika
April 21, 2007, 12:59 AM
he's a damn good coach guys, he won the world cup for us!

but i woudnt want him back in sri lanka again tho... cuz the we play a whole differnt type of cricket than what he used to. like Tom Moody a lot and hope he stays with us after WC

I know for a fact SLC will pay as much as he'd prefer. :)

fy288
April 21, 2007, 01:20 AM
I would like to thank Dav for all his hard work and efforts in establishing Bangaldesh cricket into the rising power that she will inshallah to become. Many did not give him a chace saying BD cricket was a impossible fruitless mission, but how wrong he has proved those critics.

He has laid down the foundations, now we will need a coach who has also has the same passion and enthusiasm to take BD cricket to another level.

I would of liked Dav to stay a while longer, but I wish him well for the future and once again thank him for all that he has done for BD cricket.

bd IS NOW A TEAM NO NATION CAN TAKE LIGHTLY, SOMETHING THAT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN SAID AFTER THE 2003 cwc.

Stumped
April 21, 2007, 07:01 AM
thanks peoples... ill be passing on the messages to dad...

Miraz
April 21, 2007, 07:06 AM
A good series against India will be the best farewell gift for Dav.

And he deserves it. He is the first coach to show us the right path (except Barlow) and I really hope the next coach will push us further in the right direction.

taklima_naj
April 21, 2007, 07:47 AM
Yes DAV deserves lots of respect from Bangladeshis.

akabir77
April 21, 2007, 11:09 AM
Can we give him the Bangladeshi passport too?

Well done dav. You will always be our grand pa...