PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread : Bangladesh vs India ODI 2 - Grameenphone Series, May 12, 2007

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

truenykr
May 12, 2007, 06:03 AM
Ok.. I know the whole 'bina juddhe nahi dibo shuchagro medini' thing - but mash is pushing it. You still have a test series to play my dear. Don't kill yourself for this one!

well afsoos jita match gula amra harlam r kichu na.. indiader ekta uchit shikka deoa jeto.

zahid
May 12, 2007, 06:04 AM
5 Sixes!

zahid
May 12, 2007, 06:05 AM
Next target 250.

Luvlee_nik
May 12, 2007, 06:07 AM
ok, thats it, my time has been a waste, inshallah bangladesh will win the test matches, bashar, stupid, says things but duznt keep them, easy to say stuff, but impossible for him to show, shame

truenykr
bangladesh lost by 46 runs

Luvlee_nik
this is ridiculous..................

radagast
indiader ekta uchit shikka deoa jeto.

lol... holding a grudge.. are we?
And they are going to remember that one defeat for a long time. Atleast till next WC. Let them have some fun now. We already had ours. :D

truenykr
May 12, 2007, 06:08 AM
ok, thats it, my time has been a waste, inshallah bangladesh will win the test matches, bashar, stupid, says things but duznt keep them, easy to say stuff, but impossible for him to show, shame
tell him to bring your favorite player in ahahahahhaha good morning all and good bye.. all have blessed and a wonderful day.. alvidaa

radagast
All over?

riad
shame on you habibul bashar

karimjay.
May 12, 2007, 06:09 AM
Bloody hell.

What a match.

Shows of Determination and pathetic-ism.
Shows of aggression and ...Pathetic-ism
Shows of Mash...and Bash.

fai_hasan
thats what we call cricket. lost by 46 runs.

CricFanBD
NOW WE HAVE TO TAKE AN IMMEDIATE DECISION ABOUT SIR HABIBUL BASHAR.

Mohiul
well done Mashrafee

truenykr
And they are going to remember that one defeat for a long time. Atleast till next WC. Let them have some fun now. We already had ours. :D
we will have again inshallah in next match..series will be 2-1 and test series 1-1 i m telling u..lol

radagast
Let the bahasr bashing begin...

CricFanBD
May 12, 2007, 06:10 AM
shame on you habibul bashar
Why? you don't like him...he is Sir.

Rifat
May 12, 2007, 06:11 AM
come on don't be dissapointed, i was impressed with mashrafee. the blame goes to top our batting order... and of course bashar could have done better but let's be happy that he didn't do worse

truenykr
by da way we r friends here had fun here in my house. we had khichuri party.. watching cricket and eating khichuri was aowesome yummyy hahahahahah

radagast
yeah.. honestly hoping not to lose it by 3-0. (think positive, think positive)

karimjay.
May 12, 2007, 06:12 AM
Why do girls sound so drunk on forums..

Luvlee_nik
May 12, 2007, 06:13 AM
tell him to bring your favorite player in ahahahahhaha good morning all and good bye.. all have blessed and a wonderful day.. alvidaa

yea, i should shouldnt i? i have two babys--shahriar and mashrafe, mashrafes already in kindergarten now and is getting A's and is amazing his teachers and 'friends', too bad shahriar hurt his knee, he normally gets A+s in everything he duz outshining the whole institution, but inshallah, allah will cure his knee so he can start bringing back trophys and awards to put into my newly ordered trophy case

patriot
mashrafee made my day...!!!...the only true tiger in our team..

radagast
Bhai, batting order er je khichuri obostha, how can you keep your food down?? JK.

Rifat
May 12, 2007, 06:14 AM
let's not talk about "what if this happened..." let's talk about what CAN happen in the next match

karimjay.
Making my point stronger lol.

I feel so bad..

Still..nothing can hurt more then Ireland vs Bd.

Timtim
48.1 strike rate for bashar bhai...although 2 nice sixes....but...you still gotta go buddy. This is why you should quit while you are ahead to keep a good legacy

On a positive note, mashrafe at the end was very entertaining. Gave the crowd what they wanted. We lost today due to india playing better and us giving into the pressure. We basically swapped shoes today and hopefully quite a few lessons were learned from it.

radagast

I heard some thing about pagol recognizing pagols... E-)

Luvlee_nik
May 12, 2007, 06:15 AM

cos were bangladeshi girls, and bangladeshi girls have a little 'special' something......................

Mohiul
Wake up BCB, suggest them to announce their retirement or sack them from ODI

Sir Javed Omar Belim Golla & Sir Habibul Bashar are unfit for the purpose of ODI

Pak_rox
well done india once again....

Timtim
May 12, 2007, 06:16 AM
cos were bangladeshi girls, and bangladeshi girls have a little 'special' something......................
lol, that sounds wrong on so many different levels!

karimjay.
May 12, 2007, 06:18 AM
Amen Tintin.

I didn't say bangladeshi girls, I meant all girls.

There was something in your biryani.

truenykr

what is it ? just share wid us...hahaha

radagast
well done india once again....

Brother, still kinda sore over here.. can we do the congratulating a lil later. Or I don't know .. may be some where else?

Inferno
May 12, 2007, 06:19 AM
Well a very convincing win by India finally. BD were literally outplayed in all depts. Ofcourse Dravid gave some batting practice to Masrafe, I guess they always do that (kind of arrogance which I dont like really )The match was over when Ash went out and kind of farcical till the end. BD on the other hand need to do some serious soul searching. The geat find of the match was Piyush Chawla, This kid has a long way to go considering he is only 18. I can walk a hundred miles to see the ball he foxed Ashraful. Kudos to India, at last they came to terms :)

CricFanBD
May 12, 2007, 06:19 AM
Wake up BCB, suggest them to announce their retirement or sack them from ODI

Sir Javed Omar Belim Golla & Sir Habibul Bashar are unfit for the purpose of ODI
Thank you very much.

Luvlee_nik
May 12, 2007, 06:21 AM
lol, that sounds wrong on so many different levels!
Maybe, but then again we're not all sick minded like u................................................. ....HahAhAhahAhAHHAHahahHAhAhHAhAh!!!! lolz, i luv myself, hehe, wateva

karimjay.
http://content-aus.cricinfo.com/bdeshvind/content/image/293692.html

Even Dravids wondering why our captains grinning.

Timtim
Brother, still kinda sore over here.. can we do the congratulating a lil later. Or I don't know .. may be some where else?
Thank you...

zahid
Since I was the Thread opener, I will be the last one to post as well.

46 runs - ONLY 46 Runs. If Ash, Sakib and Tamim had clicked , we would have won.

Antora
the opportunity came 4 bangladesh to win an ODI was the first match they played!!
lets hope there is no 3-0 then i will get teased reall bad by the indians at school

truenykr
From the metropolis, down by the river We Dhakayaias born and raised Puran Dhaka that's where I stayed You can catch me at Kayem Das Lane Chillin' with my gushti.............................

Ei gaan-e bhora ache vitamins and pushti ..Eat some khichuri, do kusta-kusti ..Anda biriyani man, that's so precise ..Go to Chock Bazar, to eat some real spice

radagast
May 12, 2007, 06:22 AM
but but .. if bashar is gone, whos gonna be the next pinata???

Rifat
still a great performance by tigers... but a better performance from india... memories of march 17 is quickly evaporating...

india were very very serious on taking bangladesh... i could see if india didn't took us seriously, we would've won both these matches

at least i am happy that we are starting to show signs of consistency. we can't expect saqib to score 50 each match... hopefully we still have a chance to take somehting out of this series...

fai_hasan
last e aisha kintu bhalo moja paisi.

good cricket at the end.

taklima_naj
May 12, 2007, 06:23 AM
This is not possible anymore. Bashar has done the necessary damage for his own cause.

He must announce retirement today.

I appreciate it

Inferno
May 12, 2007, 06:24 AM
Well a very convincing win by India finally. BD were literally outplayed in all depts.Losing by 46 runs dont give the true story. Dravid gave some batting practice to Masrafe, I guess they always do that (kind of arrogance which I dont like really )The match was over when Ash went out and kind of farcical till the end. BD on the other hand need to do some serious soul searching. The geat find of the match was Piyush Chawla, This kid has a long way to go considering he is only 18. I can walk a hundred miles to see the ball he foxed Ashraful. Kudos to India, at last they came to terms :) India would certainly look for a 3-0 whitewash now.

Luvlee_nik
May 12, 2007, 06:25 AM
Ei gaan-e bhora ache vitamins and pushti ..Eat some khichuri, do kusta-kusti ..Anda biriyani man, that's so precise ..Go to Chock Bazar, to eat some real spice
Chock Bajarer kabak

Abar jigay unda ar biryani bar bar khaay pan khey pan kori Lachchi shemai pan khey gan kori abar jigay

Protic
May 12, 2007, 06:26 AM
:D Soh.. we should give Nafees a chance in the last match..he hasnt really FLOPPED @ Bangladesh.

Luvlee_nik
May 12, 2007, 06:26 AM
wow 53 peeps on now!!! and only 28 'special' ones hehehehehe

patriot
May 12, 2007, 06:27 AM
It will be a white wash. L-)
All the achievements of 17th march should have been dumped by now in the Bay of Bengal.

Luvlee_nik
May 12, 2007, 06:28 AM
:D Soh.. we should give Nafees a chance in the last match..he hasnt really FLOPPED @ Bangladesh.

THANKYOU!!! THATS THE MOST LOGICAL THING I HEARD TODAY!!!!! (yesterday, i heard a loada whacky maths terms i could NOT understand, but unfortunately, they were all 'logical')

bulbul_fan
piush cahwla will b gr8 player.......!!!! bd shud b carefull in test matchs!!

truenykr
Chock Bajarer kabak

Abar jigay unda ar biryani bar bar khaay pan khey pan kori Lachchi shemai pan khey gan kori abar jigay

Eshe-to pashe she boshe...Kothato bolena deke .Ghorito thakena time-e .Taka-ta kata-ta chere .Golapi tupi-ta pore .Shonali churita pore ..Nache-to nache she meye ..Tan-ta-tan-ta-tan ..Tumi ar ami to nachi ..Jiboner gun aki baki ..Tomari room-i to khali..Raater arale-te ashi ..Abba-to petabe jani ..Lyrical gunda shei ami ..Rajato tumi to rani ..Dance in the flow mami.

Inferno
May 12, 2007, 06:29 AM
Well thats tough talking from Dravid - We want to win the series 3-0. Anyway I am slowly losing interest in the series, probably want to see a little more competition.

Luvlee_nik
May 12, 2007, 06:31 AM
Eshe-to pashe she boshe...Kothato bolena deke .Ghorito thakena time-e .Taka-ta kata-ta chere .Golapi tupi-ta pore .Shonali churita pore ..Nache-to nache she meye ..Tan-ta-tan-ta-tan ..Tumi ar ami to nachi ..Jiboner gun aki baki ..Tomari room-i to khali..Raater arale-te ashi ..Abba-to petabe jani ..Lyrical gunda shei ami ..Rajato tumi to rani ..Dance in the flow mami.

Asho niye jai tomay wb malay geyechi ei gaan beshura golaai rajib bhai jore jore chewing gum chabaai fall in the bliss baby you can't deny.............................................. ..............

truenykr
May 12, 2007, 06:34 AM
Asho niye jai tomay wb malay geyechi ei gaan beshura golaai rajib bhai jore jore chewing gum chabaai fall in the bliss baby you can't deny.............................................. ..............

well i will love to go wid ya in wb malay..hell no i won't deny...hahahaha:-p

Luvlee_nik
May 12, 2007, 06:35 AM
omg!!!! the members are declining!!!!! WHERE ARE THE PEEPS GOING????

truenykr
May 12, 2007, 06:36 AM
all going to sleep..

karimjay.
May 12, 2007, 06:36 AM
What we need is a legend:).

I'm real good at analysing situations, as you can tell.

Luvlee_nik
May 12, 2007, 06:37 AM
well i will love to go wid ya in wb malay..hell no i won't deny...hahahaha:-p
dude, UR SUPPOSE TO SAY THE NEXT BIT OF THE SONG!!!!!! and how do u know if im a chick or not? u neva know, i could be guy!!! (but then, guyz wouldnt talk like me.....fags would, hehehehehe!!!!) shame, imagine that all this time u were like singing to a guy!!!!! hahahaha, srry lolZ

radagast
May 12, 2007, 06:39 AM
oook.. watch out my dear... lets not make this a homophobic forum...

Fahim
dude, UR SUPPOSE TO SAY THE NEXT BIT OF THE SONG!!!!!! and how do u know if im a chick or not? u neva know, i could be guy!!! (but then, guyz wouldnt talk like me.....fags would, hehehehehe!!!!) shame, imagine that all this time u were like singing to a guy!!!!! hahahaha, srry lolZ

lol, i actually think ur a babe!
nah just joking, salaams, going to sleep now after waking up at 5 30am to see bangladesh lose!

truenykr
well i dont think u r a guys and even though if u r a guy then u r a fag cuz ur nick said its a gal's nick and it was the last part of the song... it was fun though take care byeeee

fai_hasan
May 12, 2007, 06:40 AM
you are getting too far away from cricket. lolzz

Timtim
May 12, 2007, 06:40 AM
Maybe, but then again we're not all sick minded like u................................................. ....HahAhAhahAhAHHAHahahHAhAhHAhAh!!!! lolz, i luv myself, hehe, wateva
Did you lie when you clicked that button that said "I'm 13 years of age or older" when you registered?

...(I hope a sense of humor is one of the special things a bengali girl has)

Rajowana
May 12, 2007, 06:42 AM
lol 4 SIXES IN A ROW!!!!
gd job mashrafee!!!!

truenykr
May 12, 2007, 06:42 AM

well it was just for fun nothing serious and who cares i know wat i m rite?

truenykr
May 12, 2007, 06:43 AM
lol 4 SIXES IN A ROW!!!!
gd job mashrafee!!!!

did u just wake up?

Luvlee_nik
Did you lie when you clicked that button that said "I'm 13 years of age or older" when you registered?

...(I hope a sense of humor is one of the special things a bengali girl has)

no, i am REALLY 15, im just a bit of a drama queen, that is, u see i just ate chocolate, it kept from going nuts during the game..................

radagast
My dear, we don't bash 13 year olds here. Let the kid have her fun. She seems to be 'luv'ing her time here.

Outswinger
May 12, 2007, 06:44 AM
Bangladesh should be happy with their batting performance today .

They did try hard but they failed provide the great bowling .

Luvlee_nik
lol, i actually think ur a babe!
nah just joking, salaams, going to sleep now after waking up at 5 30am to see bangladesh lose!

ryt, u figured that out by the way i talk? what if im like ugly? like i talked to this dude, and he like turned out gross, and i was, jeez, i shouda listened to my parents, hehe

truenykr
My dear, we don't bash 13 year olds here. Let the kid have her fun. She seems to be 'luv'ing her time here.

sorry i did not know she was 13/15

Fahim
May 12, 2007, 06:45 AM
did u just wake up?

he must have woken up straight after masrafes' 'bash'

Luvlee_nik

OMG THAT IS SOOOOO TRUE!!!! WE'RE BANGLADESHIS!!! WE'RE THE MOST CIVILISED RACE ON THE PLANET!!!!!!!! DONT U GUYZ AGREE WIF ME!!!!!

zahid
Luvlee_nik , at this rate you might get BANNED.

bulbul_fan
abair jigai is going awsom!!! keep it up guyz nd girlz!!!
Asho niye jai tomay hablur bashai geyechi ei gan dui mash doira , bc memebers jore jore chewing gum chabaai juta diya maro tare ,you can't deny.............................................. ..............

truenykr
May 12, 2007, 06:46 AM
no, i am REALLY 15, im just a bit of a drama queen, that is, u see i just ate chocolate, it kept from going nuts during the game..................

hey sorry i didnt know that u r dat young.. well it was just for fun.. take it easy

zahid
May 12, 2007, 06:47 AM
Personally, you are in my Blacklist. This Forum is not for messing about for the likes of 13 or 15 year kids like you.

zahid
May 12, 2007, 06:48 AM

Have u forgotten about Mehrab Jr. or Rajin ?

israr
I can't see India winning the test series. Let them have this piece of cake.

radagast
Well love mash and all... LOVED his 6s. But hope he doesn't have to sit out next match. That would be a real downer. Have fun guys - its weekend! Party time - atleast for Mua! :D

truenykr
oi fahim u going to the match today?

Luvlee_nik
May 12, 2007, 06:50 AM

hehe 'luv' sooooo sweet, heheh, im now kinda wishing i was 13 yrs old!!!!

Rajowana
May 12, 2007, 06:50 AM
did u just wake up?

hahahahha nah i dnt fink so lol:floor: or did i??

Luvlee_nik
May 12, 2007, 06:51 AM
abair jigai is going awsom!!! keep it up guyz nd girlz!!!
Asho niye jai tomay hablur bashai geyechi ei gan dui mash doira , bc memebers jore jore chewing gum chabaai juta diya maro tare ,you can't deny.............................................. ..............

HEHEHEHEH THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!! thats smart :)

Luvlee_nik
May 12, 2007, 06:51 AM
Luvlee_nik , at this rate you might get BANNED.

kano? ami ki bhul korsi?E-) :-p :-| :waiting: :sick:

zahid
May 12, 2007, 06:52 AM
hehe 'luv' sooooo sweet, heheh, im now kinda wishing i was 13 yrs old!!!!

Little girl, why don't you go and play with dolls RATHER than messing about over here ?

Rajowana
May 12, 2007, 06:52 AM
he must have woken up straight after masrafes' 'bash'

lol he????gosh so im a he now am i ?

truenykr
May 12, 2007, 06:53 AM
hahahahha nah i dnt fink so lol:floor: or did i??

u know bettar than me

bulbul_fan
May 12, 2007, 06:53 AM
we shud have other fun also....along wid our cricket.....!!!!
hablur ganta complete koro!!!

bulbul_fan
May 12, 2007, 06:55 AM
kano? ami ki bhul korsi?E-) :-p :-| :waiting: :sick:

tumo or-e pattha dao nai tho...thai!!! lolzzz

zahid
THREAD CLOSED

Rajowana
u know bettar than me

lol

Timtim
May 12, 2007, 06:57 AM
THREAD CLOSED

lol, you're not a mod/admin man...best you can do is to let the fans take their minds away from the series loss

Luvlee_nik
May 12, 2007, 06:58 AM
Little girl, why don't you go and play with dolls RATHER than messing about over here ?

LITTLE GIRL??? hmm, dude im getting my licenses next year, u know those things people ride in when they need to go sumwhere, wateva, bashing me wont make u cool u know, no one likes a strict you-know-what, hmmm, i guess u neva had a good childhood, huh? *sniff* hay allah, bechara, thare thumi bhalo jibon dao nai:hairpull:

bulbul_fan
May 12, 2007, 06:59 AM
kan bhai..thread bondo kortasen kan??

Luvlee_nik
May 12, 2007, 06:59 AM
hehe, saying it wont make it, HAhAHHAAHHAHAhAhAhHAhAhAhHAHAAHA!!!

Luvlee_nik
May 12, 2007, 07:00 AM
tumo or-e pattha dao nai tho...thai!!! lolzzz

hahaha, thai hobe, srry wateva ur name is, i guess evey man wants some attention from a 15 yr old in one stage of their lives...............(god, now im sounding wrong, meaning im thinknig wrong too :P)

Timtim
I know what you mean....sometimes my legs move on their own when too many shots are high up in the air

Antora
kan bhai..thread bondo kortasen kan??

thats my question 2

Rajowana
hmm dis thread is boring

karimjay.
Why do girls get to get on sites more meant for men and be the centre of attention and vice-versa not exist?

bulbul_fan
May 12, 2007, 07:01 AM
luvlee, tomar email address tha bolo tho!!! dekhi tumi paro naki!!

Rajowana
May 12, 2007, 07:03 AM
Why do girls get to get on sites more meant for men and be the centre of attention and vice-versa not exist?
hahaha lol

karimjay.
May 12, 2007, 07:03 AM
What?

Oh you're a girl too.

The admins of this site must be mortified. Getting teenyboppers flooding in.

Luvlee_nik
May 12, 2007, 07:04 AM
I know what you mean....sometimes my legs move on their own when too many shots are high up in the air
HEY!!!! r u insulting me???????? chi chi chi, mein der mukhe juta chure mare, stakhfirullah (tauba hehehehehe!!)

Rajowana
What?

Oh you're a girl too.

The admins of this site must be mortified. Getting teenyboppers flooding in.

nah u dont say corse im a gal lol
goodness:floor:

Timtim
Why does a duck quack but does not coo?

Luvlee_nik
May 12, 2007, 07:05 AM
luvlee, tomar email address tha bolo tho!!! dekhi tumi paro naki!!

jeez, i may be like all i dunno?? dumb and wateva, but im not THAT stupid, i have morals and ethics (probably more than most of u's do)

bulbul_fan
can anybodi make 1 thread bc mei(girlz) membr der shate moja korar jonno????lolzzz

karimjay.
This is crazy!!!

I'm going to go find a chic forum and try proving my theory wrong.

Rajowana
May 12, 2007, 07:06 AM

hahaha ur funny

karimjay.
May 12, 2007, 07:06 AM

...What a depressing truth..

Timtim
May 12, 2007, 07:07 AM
jeez, i may be like all i dunno?? dumb and wateva
:lol:...:lol: ..........:floor::floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

bulbul_fan
May 12, 2007, 07:07 AM
jeez, i may be like all i dunno?? dumb and wateva, but im not THAT stupid, i have morals and ethics (probably more than most of u's do)

lol!! dushtami kotasilam.......!!! y r u serious??? maider shonka onek kom!!! lolzz

karimjay.
May 12, 2007, 07:08 AM
What happened to the good old days when there were no females on this site and us guys played taash all night?

Antora
May 12, 2007, 07:09 AM

do u have a problem with chicks lyking cricket??????

Rajowana
May 12, 2007, 07:10 AM
What happened to the good old days when there were no females on this site and us guys played taash all night?

lolz corse u did

Luvlee_nik
hahaha ur funny

shes not funny............................................. .................................................. she's smart funny!!! stupid guyz, sexist!!! shame

Timtim
See what happens when you buy into the feminism and equal rights crap...

karimjay.
May 12, 2007, 07:11 AM
No, no..no..

I've always wanted that to happen. Now that it has..it's scary.

Luvlee_nik
May 12, 2007, 07:12 AM
lol!! dushtami kotasilam.......!!! y r u serious??? maider shonka onek kom!!! lolzz

HAHAHAhahAhhahaHaHAHAHA!! seriously, me and serious??? hmmm, maybe then u cant guess if im really a chick or not!!! hahaha...............

Timtim
shes not funny............................................. .................................................. she's smart funny!!! stupid guyz, sexist!!! shame
did you mean HE? I am a male by all the definitions.

karimjay.
Poor banglacricket... *sigh*

Just thought of something...how old are we? It'll make sense if we're all teens. Then I can sleep happy.

Rajowana
May 12, 2007, 07:13 AM
HAHAHAhahAhhahaHaHAHAHA!! seriously, me and serious??? hmmm, maybe then u cant guess if im really a chick or not!!! hahaha...............

lol isnt nikita a gals name lol

bulbul_fan
May 12, 2007, 07:14 AM
i made 1 new song for hablu !!( ganta actually hasan-er)
charo dike uthshob ,poripurno bc memberder asha,
amder hablu...hoi jabe rertiiire.
shana-ir shuk, nie jabe dur
ektu ektu kore........

complete it guyz nd girlz!!

karimjay.
May 12, 2007, 07:15 AM
The IQ level difference between this thread and most others is massive. How dumb is this.

Luvlee_nik
May 12, 2007, 07:16 AM
did you mean HE? I am a male by all the definitions.

i wasnt talking OMG!!!! SHAHRIARS PLAYING IN THE NEXT MATCH!!! MY BRO JUST TOLD ME!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anywayz, bak to wat i was saying, i meant the chick with the girly signature (hmm, i should make mine girly too, all us girls should, so we know hu the colourful 'smart' and 'special' ones are)

karimjay.
May 12, 2007, 07:16 AM
Niice.

I can hardly talk bengali so I won't bother trying.

karimjay.
May 12, 2007, 07:17 AM
i wasnt talking OMG!!!! SHAHRIARS PLAYING IN THE NEXT MATCH!!! MY BRO JUST TOLD ME!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anywayz, bak to wat i was saying, i meant the chick with the girly signature (hmm, i should make mine girly too, all us girls should, so we know hu the colourful 'smart' and 'special' ones are)

And I'll do mine as well, to confuse.

Rajowana
May 12, 2007, 07:17 AM

hahaha lol

Timtim
May 12, 2007, 07:18 AM
No, no..no..

I've always wanted that to happen. Now that it has..it's scary.
There is a plus side to that though...send the females to work to make money while you stay home, do whatever you want and cook microwave dinners! JACKPOT!

Rajowana
May 12, 2007, 07:18 AM
And I'll do mine as well, to confuse.

hahahaha i laugh

Antora
May 12, 2007, 07:19 AM
very interesting thread
well it good night from melb australia

Rajowana
May 12, 2007, 07:20 AM
very interesting thread
well it good night from melb australia

gd night lol

Luvlee_nik
May 12, 2007, 07:20 AM
lol isnt nikita a gals name lol

well, i was wishing it was till i read anthonys horowitz alex rider series and found out that sum russian presidents middle name was nikita!!! i was like what the f***?????? wots wrong with this world!!!!!???!?!?!

Timtim
May 12, 2007, 07:21 AM
yah...like my lil brother who is 3...he loves coloring books and he's pretty damn special!

karimjay.
May 12, 2007, 07:21 AM
There is a plus side to that though...send the females to work to make money while you stay home, do whatever you want and cook microwave dinners! JACKPOT!

Yeah, but then the females would be the ones with the abs :o

Luvlee_nik
May 12, 2007, 07:22 AM
hahaha lol

god, i need to think twice b4 i write!!! shame, stupid me

Timtim
May 12, 2007, 07:24 AM
Yeah, but then the females would be the ones with the abs :o
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Surprise/surprised-019.gif Oh the horror!

Rajowana
May 12, 2007, 07:24 AM
well, i was wishing it was till i read anthonys horowitz alex rider series and found out that sum russian presidents middle name was nikita!!! i was like what the f***?????? wots wrong with this world!!!!!???!?!?!

hahahahahahaha lol god nose

Luvlee_nik
May 12, 2007, 07:25 AM
yah...like my lil brother who is 3...he loves coloring books and he's pretty damn special!

OMG!!!! I LOVE COLOURING BOOKS AND IM SPECIAL!!! SEND UR BROTHER OVER!!!!! WE CAN PLAY WITH MY 6 YR OLD SISTERS BARBIES!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! THAT WOULD MAKE MY DAY, lol HAHHAhAhAHHAhAhAhHaHAhHaHAHAHAHA!E-)

bulbul_fan
May 12, 2007, 07:25 AM
can anibody open 1 thread only for doing moja wid girlz???? it will b gr8!!

Timtim
May 12, 2007, 07:26 AM
back on topic...Mashrafe's sixes really made my allnighter worthwhile....too bad Tamim didn't get to do anything

karimjay.
May 12, 2007, 07:27 AM
My feelings exactly.

Look at Zahid, just watching.

Timtim
Gettin sleepy...gonna pass out now...good times people

karimjay.
True that, but Tamim Iqbal...really needs a better technique.

Rajowana
May 12, 2007, 07:28 AM
back on topic...Mashrafe's sixes really made my allnighter worthwhile....too bad Tamim didn't get to do anything

lol true

karimjay.
May 12, 2007, 07:30 AM
Why doesn't Masri just be put up the order? When the people who get through their overs quickly bowl?

Russell2k7
May 12, 2007, 09:06 AM
Well a very convincing win by India finally. BD were literally outplayed in all depts. Ofcourse Dravid gave some batting practice to Masrafe, I guess they always do that (kind of arrogance which I dont like really )The match was over when Ash went out and kind of farcical till the end. BD on the other hand need to do some serious soul searching. The geat find of the match was Piyush Chawla, This kid has a long way to go considering he is only 18. I can walk a hundred miles to see the ball he foxed Ashraful. Kudos to India, at last they came to terms :)

I wouldnt say GAVE some batting practice. Morataza is a better batsman than some of our batsman. Yes, he can hit sixes and gave Mongia the treatment that should been given to him in the last match. Also, remember he did similar stuff against IND bak in 2004.

Ganguly da
May 12, 2007, 09:22 AM
BD lost the min Tamim got run out in unfortunate mix up with JO and he didn't even live up to it..

criccric
May 12, 2007, 09:45 AM
I wouldnt say GAVE some batting practice. Morataza is a better batsman than some of our batsman. Yes, he can hit sixes and gave Mongia the treatment that should been given to him in the last match. Also, remember he did similar stuff against IND bak in 2004.

Agreed with that. Mash is definitely a better batsman than some of BD top order. At the same time, you cannot lose sight of the fact that four sixes made more than eid for him. Only reason Dinesh Mongia was employed at that stage so as not to kill them in 96% humidity. And it will be hard to argue that he could hit 4 sixes of a regular bowler.
Anyways, lets not take anything away - his shots were refreshing and most positive.

I guess what is affecting BD cricket and fans is the urge to see 4s and 6s and the implicit notion that 4s and 6s will get over the winning mark. Playing according to the situation and condition is the reason Aus, SL, NL are what they are - they know how to balance hitting boundaries and taking singles. Unless BD has players that can play according to the situation, it will be difficult for BD to win consistently. In that situation, sub plots like these 4 sixes will continue to be glorified. All teams go through this stage during their early days when fans try to find solace in every little positive. While encouraging this for a lower order batsman is ok, it could be dangerous for the Tamim's and Aftab's. It should be news to none, that you cannot pile on scores on the back of coming down the track to every ball and trying to go over the top. A little discretion can help BD win more matches.

Russell2k7
May 12, 2007, 10:05 AM
Agreed with that. Mash is definitely a better batsman than some of BD top order. At the same time, you cannot lose sight of the fact that four sixes made more than eid for him. Only reason Dinesh Mongia was employed at that stage so as not to kill them in 96% humidity. And it will be hard to argue that he could hit 4 sixes of a regular bowler.
Anyways, lets not take anything away - his shots were refreshing and most positive.

I guess what is affecting BD cricket and fans is the urge to see 4s and 6s and the implicit notion that 4s and 6s will get over the winning mark. Playing according to the situation and condition is the reason Aus, SL, NL are what they are - they know how to balance hitting boundaries and taking singles. Unless BD has players that can play according to the situation, it will be difficult for BD to win consistently. In that situation, sub plots like these 4 sixes will continue to be glorified. All teams go through this stage during their early days when fans try to find solace in every little positive. While encouraging this for a lower order batsman is ok, it could be dangerous for the Tamim's and Aftab's. It should be news to none, that you cannot pile on scores on the back of coming down the track to every ball and trying to go over the top. A little discretion can help BD win more matches.

Yup agreed 100%. You also have to remember that Mash can take singles and rotate strike as seen against WI in WC. Seriously he should teach players like JO and Bashar how to bat.

Dhakablues
May 12, 2007, 10:09 AM
We lost this match fair and square. It was a good game to watch but you cant win a match with 10 players and no captain. So, we should be okay with what we got. Hopefully, we will bounce back during the Srilanka Series when we get a captain and a player added....

Fahim
May 12, 2007, 10:23 AM
oi fahim u going to the match today?

what match bro?

Fahim
May 12, 2007, 10:25 AM
lol he????gosh so im a he now am i ?

oh s**t ur a female?! how old are u? dnt say ur 15 years old too!

btw, at least this thread is cheering us up from the loss against india

Rifat
May 12, 2007, 10:40 AM
this is one of the best bengali dating threads ever hahahaha

fai_hasan
May 12, 2007, 10:43 AM

hahaha. its actually positive as more users are tuning in.

zohra
May 12, 2007, 11:10 AM
Hi people,
So how is it going, having fun are we ? :smug: , turns out it wasn't eeasy after all /:)
I can already see 10^11 threads discussing failures of 11 players tch tch...
Well don't lose heart...there is still a small matter of 2 test matches to be played and Inshallah, won.

Russell2k7
May 12, 2007, 11:55 AM
Hi people,
So how is it going, having fun are we ? :smug: , turns out it wasn't eeasy after all /:)
I can already see 10^11 threads discussing failures of 11 players tch tch...
Well don't lose heart...there is still a small matter of 2 test matches to be played and Inshallah, won.

I never knew that some of Bengali grls are such a looser.

Kabir
May 12, 2007, 11:57 AM
I gave up after the 2nd wicket and started watching a movie. Spent all night watching the movie, and by the time movie was over, our cricket movie wasn't over yet. So I slept. But at that point, we were at a VERY VERY manageable total...but just a little short by wickets. We were 6/7 down and it was around 190+.

I guess the only thing I missed was Mash's dabrani...I would love to see ONLY that part of the match.

I really wish Ashraful and Aftab could stick in there for 10 more overs. It would've been a very very close game in that case.

In the end, I'm just happy we weren't bowled out and made it to an okay finish. I'm happier to see how our bowlers checked the runs in the last 25 overs of the Indian innings. We needed to bowl like that...and restrict the score to 250 max. But saying "oh just 20/30 runs would have made the difference" is very Sir Basharish. I would like to not go there, as yet.

zohra
May 12, 2007, 12:05 PM

Well, now you know L-) !! So in addition to getting excellent cricketing analysis by experts here on the forum, you get to get to learn new facts about some allegedly bengali allegedly girls..:confused: ..

Rajowana
May 12, 2007, 12:25 PM
oh s**t ur a female?! how old are u? dnt say ur 15 years old too!

btw, at least this thread is cheering us up from the loss against india

hahahahaha lol yep i am 15 lol dis iz funny.

Rajowana
May 12, 2007, 12:27 PM

hahahaha lol dating

Murad
May 12, 2007, 03:00 PM
areh areh.. last er dike egulo ki.. shob to dekhi flirting.......

JamesBond
May 12, 2007, 03:14 PM
I cant believe we lost two games in a row with India...its understandable.. but dont tell me we are gonna be white washed..

zahid
May 12, 2007, 05:49 PM

Chaira den bhai. Shob meye jegulu post korsey ei Threadey - ora shob pichchi Ponro bosorer meye. Ehono O-level / Class Ten pash korey nai. Duniyar ki dekhsey era ?

Fahim
May 12, 2007, 06:50 PM
hahahahaha lol yep i am 15 lol dis iz funny.

are u from australia too?

Fahim
May 12, 2007, 06:50 PM
Well, now you know L-) !! So in addition to getting excellent cricketing analysis by experts here on the forum, you get to get to learn new facts about some allegedly bengali allegedly girls..:confused: ..

yo zohra, u a girl?

Antora
May 12, 2007, 06:55 PM
Chaira den bhai. Shob meye jegulu post korsey ei Threadey - ora shob pichchi Ponro bosorer meye. Ehono O-level / Class Ten pash korey nai. Duniyar ki dekhsey era ?

Duniyar onek kichu dekesey!!! ive been to 10 countries!!!!! oh yes and im 14 not 15

zahid
May 12, 2007, 07:26 PM
Duniyar onek kichu dekesey!!! ive been to 10 countries!!!!! oh yes and im 14 not 15

Duniyar ki dekhsey - eitar jey ortho oita tumi vujo nai.

cricketlvr
May 14, 2007, 08:46 PM
I gave up after the 2nd wicket and started watching a movie. Spent all night watching the movie, and by the time movie was over, our cricket movie wasn't over yet. So I slept. But at that point, we were at a VERY VERY manageable total...but just a little short by wickets. We were 6/7 down and it was around 190+.

I guess the only thing I missed was Mash's dabrani...I would love to see ONLY that part of the match.

I really wish Ashraful and Aftab could stick in there for 10 more overs. It would've been a very very close game in that case.

In the end, I'm just happy we weren't bowled out and made it to an okay finish. I'm happier to see how our bowlers checked the runs in the last 25 overs of the Indian innings. We needed to bowl like that...and restrict the score to 250 max. But saying "oh just 20/30 runs would have made the difference" is very Sir Basharish. I would like to not go there, as yet.

hahahaha i can totally relate to you...i was furious when tamim got run out...but stayed until bashar came...when he came, i went to sleep. i wish i had seen mashrafe play too!

oh, and anyone know why razzaq was wearing sunglasses when he bowled?? and they were black, not his usual red/orange ones...

arafath79
May 14, 2007, 09:15 PM
How is the weather no ??? Do u guys think the match will be started ??

capslock
May 14, 2007, 09:16 PM
How is the weather no ??? Do u guys think the match will be started ??

Why did you bump this thread? there is already a match 3 thread on the first page.