ms dhoni(w)
yusuf pathan
piyush chawla
munaf patel
zaheer khan
vijay yomahesh/shehbaz nadeem

Sohel
May 15, 2007, 07:41 AM
given up on irfan and kaif already? i thought kaif was a great captain for the u-23 side, getting groomed and all... can you tell me more about shikhar dhawan? i'm not too keen on rohit sharma...

here's my bd team beyond 2011: 1. Tamim Iqbal 2. Junaid Siddique 3. Md. Ashraful (C) 4. Shakib Al-Hasan 5. Alok Kapali 6. Aftab Ahmed 7. Mashrafe Bin-Murtaza (VC) 8. Mushfiqur Rahim 9. Abdur Razzak 10. Shahadat Hossein 11. Shafaq Al-Jabir. 12th Man: Nafis Iqbal

bd_fan_from_india
May 15, 2007, 09:26 AM
shikhar dhawan was the man of the series in the 2004 u-19 wc scoring 505 runs in 7 matches. he was also in smashing from in ranjis avging 50+ in his 1st season itself. he still avges over 40 in domestic cricket and should break into the indian team soon

kaif was great and he still might come back. he has been excellent captain for india u-19 & u-23. but dont think the selectors will recall someone who has already flopped at intl level. as for irfan, his brother is still up there. irfan is back to where he started off in cricket - a batsman who can bowl a bit

Sohel
May 16, 2007, 12:53 PM
shikhar dhawan was the man of the series in the 2004 u-19 wc scoring 505 runs in 7 matches. he was also in smashing from in ranjis avging 50+ in his 1st season itself. he still avges over 40 in domestic cricket and should break into the indian team soon

kaif was great and he still might come back. he has been excellent captain for india u-19 & u-23. but dont think the selectors will recall someone who has already flopped at intl level. as for irfan, his brother is still up there. irfan is back to where he started off in cricket - a batsman who can bowl a bit

i'll be sure to look for dhawan... thanks bro... :) looking forward to some great bd. v. india cricket in the years to come. check out our junaid siddique once you're in dhaka, he's something else!