PDA

View Full Version : Rate the following players in batting of the recent ODI's

Shobha
May 19, 2007, 09:05 AM
i'm sure everyone can agree that they all have done a fare job apart from one!!:-P

the one's that everybody depends on:
Tamim iqbal- very good player, extremely courageous but needs to be more calm.
Sakib al hasan- very talented full of petential.
Ashraful- interesting at times.
Aftab ahmed- very exciting player

The one's that are good but waste too many balls:
Mushfiqur rahim- very mature, know what he's doing.
Javed omar- too boring.

The one's that are full of surprises:
Mashrafe mortaza- fantastic, full of energy
Mohammad rafique- very experienced, highly skilled.

The one's that are not expected to make many runs:
Abdur razzak- does his job well
Syed rasel- does his job well

The useless one!:
Habibul bashar- doesnt know the first thing about captincy, cant make runs, doesnt have any energy, should be removed from the team.

Rajowana
May 19, 2007, 09:14 AM
hahahahaha we all know who's gonna be the useless player lol

Protic
May 19, 2007, 09:22 AM
:] OMG another useless thread.
Anyways.. RATE the players in TESTS..
# 1 Batsman = Habibul Bashar.
So ..the bottomline.. we know whats bashar gonna do..its not fun anymore.. :] stating him as useless.

Shobha
May 19, 2007, 09:33 AM
:] OMG another useless thread.
Anyways.. RATE the players in TESTS..
# 1 Batsman = Habibul Bashar.
So ..the bottomline.. we know whats bashar gonna do..its not fun anymore.. :] stating him as useless.

well i have to admit, he knows more about cricket than you.why dont you join a golf fansite or something n let someone else take over who knows what i'm on about.:saint:

Protic
May 19, 2007, 09:37 AM
Shuba : :D I'll actually let others decide..whether bashars the best test batsman bangladesh has or not. Atleast for now.
And dont worry.. admitt ANYTHING.. now a days.. banglacricket has many people who knows a "LOT" about cricket..i mean more than anyone here.. for example - soccer20revere.

Shobha
May 19, 2007, 09:50 AM
[QUOTE=Protic;456305]Shuba : :D I'll actually let others decide..whether bashars the best test batsman bangladesh has or not. Atleast for now.
And dont worry.. admitt ANYTHING.. now a days.. banglacricket has many people who knows a "LOT" about cricket..i mean more than anyone here.. for example - soccer20revere.[

fare enough if that's what you think but next time b4 talking nonsense read certain thing carefully, i clearly said ratings of players in recent ODI's , not tests and not overall career analysis. And everyone knows that bashar hasnt done nothing special in the last few ODI's.

Miraz
May 19, 2007, 10:05 AM
Can anyone tell me, why will we be analyzing recent ODI performances (or stat which is not there), when Bangladesh is playing Test?

Anyone interested can discuss in numerous threads opened during ODI series.

This thread should be merged with other Bashar bashing threads.

Protic
May 19, 2007, 08:24 PM
Shuba : dude/dudet.. I KNOW.. thats why i said its an USELESS THREAD .. WE DONT NEED TO RATE ANY ODI PLAYERS NOW..we are playing the test matches..and if you want to BASH bashar..there are other threads. :] Dont get too excited.. i wasnt talking nonsense.