PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea FC

Pages : [1] 2

Miraz
May 19, 2007, 11:36 AM
A big Chelsea fan here.

Finally a sliverware for Maurinho after the Carling cup.

Final score of FA cup final.

Chelsea 1 : Man U 0

This should silence the critics.

Man U fans, get ready to lose the Premiership next season. :)

Maurinho rocks!!!

All Chelsea fans here. :)

:D

patriot
May 21, 2007, 07:57 AM
A bigger chelsea fan here ...:D
Was in the process of opening this thread. BUT Miraz Bhai was faster.

Special 1
May 21, 2007, 01:30 PM
I AM THE SPECIAL ONE. and please the name is Mourinho.

Special 1
May 21, 2007, 01:32 PM
I was looking at my coaching success over the last few years (porto and chelsea). I make SAF look like a midget. I truly am the special 1

Hatebreed
May 21, 2007, 01:39 PM
Special 1's mouth is as rabid as his dog.

Tigers_eye
May 21, 2007, 01:41 PM
I am not a chelsea fan. But I dislike Man U to the guts. Because of big mouthing.

Congrats to Chelsea and their fans.

Hatebreed
May 21, 2007, 01:47 PM
If you say so tiger_eye.

Anyway, congrats Miraz bhai.. for finally opening your Chelsea thread.. After they won something. LOL

Enjoy these funny Chelsea ads-

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9j6T79ZDES4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9j6T79ZDES4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W__JLBtf82Q"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W__JLBtf82Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Special 1
May 21, 2007, 02:25 PM
Please, Drogba and Robben together cannot beat Ronaldiva in diving.

patriot
June 2, 2007, 09:46 AM
Chelsea Sign Pizarro

Bayern Munich striker Claudio Pizarro has joined Chelsea on a free transfer, according to reports.

The Peruvian is out of contract with the Bavarians and it was no secret he was looking to peruse a fresh challenge.

Glasgow Rangers and Juventus were reportedly in the hunt for the striker, but according to The Times, Chelsea have won the race for his signature.

The departure of Didier Deschamps from Juventus appears to have ended the Bianconeri’s interest in Pizarro.

Chelsea have yet to confirm the deal but their interest has been strongly mooted in recent days and the signing would appear to fit in with the new transfer philosophy at Stamford Bridge.

The club are ready to limit their spending and have already secured Steve Sidwell on a free transfer from Reading.

PSV Eindhoven’s Alex is also set to arrive this summer for a token one dollar as he is already owned by the Blues.

Pizarro has scored 97 goals in 229 games for Bayern.

SOURCE : http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=317664

patriot
June 2, 2007, 10:01 AM
Not a great news. BUT STILL....Chelsea will need his services, when drogba plays in the African nations cup.
What Chelsea needs is DEFENDERS.If Carvalho gets injured, Ferreira fills his place and Ferreira is simply pathetic.He looks so 'out-of-place' all the time.

patriot
June 3, 2007, 09:51 AM
LAMPARD SEALS NEW £6M DEAL

By Paul Mccarthy

FRANK LAMPARD will give Chelsea a massive boost by signing a new £125,000 - a - week deal within the next 10 days.

The England star has been locked in a stalemate with Chelsea unwilling to bow to his wage demands. But both sides have reached a compromise and Lampard's camp believe a deal will be struck when the midfielder returns from international duty.

A source close to Lampard said: "The two sides are very close. The signs are everything will be sorted within the next week or so."

There were serious doubts at Stamford Bridge over Lampard's future, especially as he can invoke a FIFA ruling which allows him to buy out the final two years of his contract.

Chelsea chief executive, Peter Kenyon, was insistent any deal for Lampard would not destroy the wage structure which sees Michael Ballack and Andriy Shevchenko as the top earners on around £130,000 a week.

And with both Real Madrid and Barcelona in the hunt for the 28-year-old, it seemed certain he would go to Spain.

However, those fears seem to have been allayed as Lampard, lifted by the news boss Jose Mourinho is staying at Stamford Bridge, looks ready to commit his long-term future to Chelsea.

That would leave England skipper John Terry in limbo. He, too, has been holding out for parity with Ballack and Shevchenko but there is a growing belief within the Chelsea hierarchy he will also sign within the next fortnight.

SOURCE :
http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/tm_headline=lampard-seals-new--pound-6m-deal--&method=full&objectid=19239188&siteid=93463-name_page.html

SideWinder
June 3, 2007, 04:58 PM
I guarantee you, 60%+ of all Chelsea fans have began being Chelsea supporters within the past 2 years are glory hunters....

SideWinder
June 3, 2007, 04:58 PM
Lampard is crap...that's the price i would be happy to keep him away from football a week, not keep him in

Hatebreed
June 3, 2007, 05:02 PM
I guarantee you, 60%+ of all Chelsea fans have began being Chelsea supporters within the past 2 years are glory hunters....

Lampard is crap...that's the price i would be happy to keep him away from football a week, not keep him in

Best posts you've made so far. :lol:

Special 1
June 3, 2007, 07:05 PM

Lampard is a solid player. He is a dog.How many matches has he missed in the last 5 years? I think 1. How many players have that record.

Special 1
June 3, 2007, 07:07 PM

Most supports start supporting teams once they become sucessful. For example, a huge chunk of Man United fans started supporting them after their treble in 1999.

Special 1
June 3, 2007, 07:08 PM

So acording to you, Ronaldinho is crap and so is Lampard.
Who is good? Or is football not worth watchin nemore?

Special 1
June 3, 2007, 10:17 PM
Chelsea needs to buy TEVEZ

patriot
June 4, 2007, 10:18 AM

are you on drugs??..:confused:

patriot
June 4, 2007, 10:36 AM
Chelsea needs to buy TEVEZ

I dont think Chelsea is gonna spend any more cash for next season.Murinho will restrict himself to FREE transfers.:)

MohammedC
June 9, 2007, 08:40 PM
I dont think Chelsea is gonna spend any more cash for next season.Murinho will restrict himself to FREE transfers.:)

does it mean chelsea is out of cash or is it because Ex-Mrs Abrahamovic :D

patriot
June 16, 2007, 07:59 AM
does it mean chelsea is out of cash or is it because Ex-Mrs Abrahamovic :D

Mate, even a thousand divorces would not bring Abrahamovic to the streets.:-p

patriot
June 16, 2007, 08:04 AM
Chelsea secure deal for Ben Haim

Chelsea have completed the signing of Bolton's out-of-contract defender Tal Ben Haim on a four-year deal.
The 25-year-old Israel international was wanted by Newcastle manager Sam Allardyce, who brought Ben Haim to the Premiership when he was Trotters boss.

But Ben Haim has chosen to sign for Jose Mourinho's Chelsea side rather than move to St James' Park.

He becomes Chelsea's third major summer addition following the captures of Claudio Pizarro and Steve Sidwell.

Ben Haim will join up with his new side in time for their pre-season tour of the United States.

Source : http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/6752693.stm

patriot
June 16, 2007, 08:11 AM
That completes a hat-trick of free transfers by chelsea.:D
1. Pizarro
2. Sidewell
3. Ben Haim
4. Alex (?)

Banglatiger84
June 18, 2007, 12:43 AM
Most supports start supporting teams once they become sucessful. For example, a huge chunk of Man United fans started supporting them after their treble in 1999.

Yes, and such fans are called glory hunters. They generally run behind whoever is winning, have no sense of loyalty, and are plastic in their support. ;)

Special 1
June 18, 2007, 01:17 AM
Yes, and such fans are called glory hunters. They generally run behind whoever is winning, have no sense of loyalty, and are plastic in their support. ;)

Sure. But there is nothing wrong with them in my view.
It gives incentive for clubs to do well.
In a general sense, dont you choose what you think is good, in most decisions you make. And when you decide on what is good do you not use some sort of measure of success, ranking whenever possible?

Special 1
June 18, 2007, 01:28 AM
That completes a hat-trick of free transfers by chelsea.:D
1. Pizarro
2. Sidewell
3. Ben Haim
4. Alex (?)

We will have to pay a buck for alex

Maybe saviola?

patriot
June 18, 2007, 07:20 AM
We will have to pay a buck for alex

What amazes me is the fact that MAN U spent 100£m+ to get three 'players' and we not a single penny to get four world class players.:D

Special 1
June 18, 2007, 11:19 PM
you mean 50 million pounds for manures

Is malouda coming to chelsea?

Kabir
June 18, 2007, 11:46 PM
I never visit this forum, but the title of this thread forced me to. I thought it's Clinton's daughter Chelsea, on whose name Bill has opened a new tournament. Afterall, he got those money from the campaign with Bush I.

patriot
June 19, 2007, 09:40 AM
Is malouda coming to chelsea?

Malouda was (?) a great player for Lyon and would be just the perfect winger we needed.Cant forget his performance at the world cup.He would be a great buy!!
but it seems chelsea aren't interested..:(

Cricket Crazy
June 21, 2007, 05:13 AM
I support but Arsenal but also like Chelsea until they startes showing off with their money and buy world class players.

patriot
July 9, 2007, 02:58 PM
Malouda Deal Agreed!!!

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa186/stax_194/SGE.jpg

Chelsea Football Club can confirm it has agreed a fee with Olympique Lyonnais for the transfer of Florent Malouda.

The player will travel to London tomorrow (Monday) for a medical and to discuss personal terms.

Subject to those being completed successfully, we hope Florent will join his new team-mates in Los Angeles on the summer tour as soon as he can.

http://www.chelseafc.com/xxchelsea180706/index.html#/page/Homepage/article_1069222

patriot
July 9, 2007, 03:04 PM
NOW ,Thats some music to the ears!

Special 1
July 10, 2007, 11:18 PM
malouda deal sealed and he is a chelsea player, however, robben, lampard and terry are being bitches. I have a very interesting theory with Re to lampard and Terry. The main reason they are not signing contracts is because mourinho's future at chelsea is not secure.

patriot
July 11, 2007, 04:20 AM
The main reason they are not signing contracts is because mourinho's future at chelsea is not secure.

It all has do with the apointment of that football director.This would mean less power for Murinho and a definite personality clash.I sincerely hope this does'nt affect Chelsea's performance next season.

Puck
July 31, 2007, 05:54 AM
apparently, after the meeting with the russian things are going a lot more smoothly at stamford bridge.

Miraz
August 19, 2007, 11:29 AM
Good game so far.

I will take a draw against Liverpool at Anfield.

patriot
August 19, 2007, 06:22 PM
I will take a draw against Liverpool at Anfield.

Thanx to Rob Styles.:D

Puck
August 21, 2007, 12:42 PM
are you suggesting he has a russian bank account?!?

patriot
August 22, 2007, 11:28 AM
are you suggesting he has a russian bank account?!?

Thats Cheeky..:smug:

Puck
August 23, 2007, 04:33 PM
well, it is possible i suppose..

Sohel
August 23, 2007, 07:31 PM
Robben on his way to the Mercz of the Iberian variety ... typical.

Sohel
September 4, 2007, 12:50 AM
0-2 to Villa ... money can't by you love ...

Puck
September 4, 2007, 02:17 PM
it isn't that the randy owner of villa have been thrift ;)

reverse_swing
September 19, 2007, 06:45 PM
Good news for ManU fans. :)

Manager Mourinho leaves Chelsea >> (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7003912.stm)

Miraz
September 19, 2007, 06:52 PM
Good news for ManU fans. :)

Manager Mourinho leaves Chelsea >> (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7003912.stm)

I hope the news is not true.

He is required for the glamour of English football. Eccentric manager with more eccentric vision.

Probably the tussle between Roman and Murinho regarding Sheva went too far ahead.

Wherever he goes, he will be my lifetime favourite manager. :)

Hatebreed
September 19, 2007, 07:41 PM
A good manager is one who can do good housekeeping year after year and squeeze out the extra cash to spend it carefully. Now Roman refuses to lavishly spend on new purchases, Moaninho can’t produce the results. Watch as Chelsea glory hunters also disappear when the trophy cabinet starts to collect dust.

Miraz
September 19, 2007, 07:47 PM
A good manager is one who can do good housekeeping year after year and squeeze out the extra cash to spend it carefully. Now Roman refuses to lavishly spend on new purchases, Moaninho can’t produce the results. Watch as Chelsea glory hunters also disappear when the trophy cabinet starts to collect dust.

HB, you probably don't know the inner story. Maurinho was forced to purchase few players with high prices while he was refused money for some players he wanted. And that stated the tussle.

A couple of "big stars" who are in chelsea squad and are mainly sitting in the bench are not maurinho's picking.

Hatebreed
September 19, 2007, 08:23 PM
HB, you probably don't know the inner story. Maurinho was forced to purchase few players with high prices while he was refused money for some players he wanted. And that stated the tussle.

A couple of "big stars" who are in chelsea squad and are mainly sitting in the bench are not maurinho's picking.

The only way these players can get better is when you let them play. How hard is it to manage team already full of superstars, and then 'forced' to buy a Ballack and a Shevchenko that you'd probably have on your fantasy team? Man United were deprived of such purchases (Obi-Mikel, Essien, Ballack) precisely by Chelsea's buying ability. You can blame Mourinho's departure on his relation with Roman, but like I said, a good manager knows good housekeeping, so you have the extra cash to spend when your owner isn't always feeling generous.

cricman
September 20, 2007, 06:16 AM
The Special One quit? I don't care what anybody says the guy is the best Manger in the game and you'd be stupid not to hire him. When you can lead Porto to CL glory, then win 2 straight EPL's after winning none in the last 50 years and if his overpaid morons could kick some PK's in annfield he'd have another CL title

Hatebreed
September 20, 2007, 08:36 AM
I was just reading through reactions in the BBC messageboard and immediately this post caught my eye-

comment by Denchanter™ (http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U2894071)
posted 5 Minutes Ago
From today i'm off from Chelsea as a fan- JM brought everything meaningful to Chelsea which was nowhere 3 years ago. It is sad that the owner, Abramwhatever could be so myopic to let him go. Too bad for Chelsea-i'm off to a better club with real plans for the future!

There they go... who's next? http://www.bbc.co.uk/dnaimages/boards/images/emoticons/f_laugh.gif (http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/Smiley#laugh)

Chelsea fans - soon to be extinct species.

Puck
September 20, 2007, 03:41 PM
this is a sad day for english football. the most colourful personality to light up the game over the last few years have departed. i am not a chelsea fan but his contribution to the premiership over the last few years can't be underestimated..

Nocturnal
September 20, 2007, 05:51 PM
Just a personal opinion, Lippi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcello_Lippi) is the best coach NOT Mourinho (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Mourinho).

Puck
September 20, 2007, 06:27 PM
best could have many interpretations. lippi is certainly a very capable manager and one who had achieved much. jose is something of an enigmatic warhorse that would eventually run you over but you don't know when or how. in personality terms, the latter is peerless amongst his contemporaries.

Sohel
September 21, 2007, 09:50 AM
I was just reading through reactions in the BBC messageboard and immediately this post caught my eye-

Chelsea fans - soon to be extinct species.

SPOT.ON ... :D ... :D ... :D

Puck
September 22, 2007, 09:38 AM
SPOT.ON ... :D ... :D ... :D

the fairweather fans would surely go back to arsenal.

Sohel
September 22, 2007, 02:31 PM

Not the Spurs ??? I wonder why not ...

Hatebreed
September 23, 2007, 12:47 PM

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OI03zNzoxMc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OI03zNzoxMc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Sohel
September 23, 2007, 01:12 PM
Embedded video

Excellent dig as always, Mr. Director. Here's a question from that era for the FWFs: -

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7kzGFT5LDL4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7kzGFT5LDL4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

cricman
September 25, 2007, 09:28 PM
Ronaldinho is going to Chelsea?

patriot
October 23, 2007, 08:37 AM
After the win against Middlesbrough ,the spirit in the Chelsea camp is high.Hopefully we can beat the sh*t out of Schalke considering our unbeaten record at stamford bridge.

I sense some minor threat from Kevin Kuryani and the left back Christian Pander, but the blues are professional enough to sideline these two.

My team for tomorrow :

Cech

Ferreira Carvalho Alex Bridge

Essien Mikel Lampard Malouda

Drogba Cole

2-0 To Chelsea (Malouda , Drogba );)

patriot
November 24, 2007, 02:58 PM
Derby 0-2 Chelsea

Chelsea moved into fourth place in the Premier League with a comfortable win over struggling Derby County, but saw Michael Essien sent off late on.
They took the lead after 17 minutes when Salomon Kalou finished calmly from Steve Sidwell's through ball.

Chelsea wrapped up the win after 73 minutes, Shaun-Wright Phillips scoring after Frank Lampard had hit a post.

patriot
April 23, 2008, 09:57 AM
Blues earn Euro edge

Chelsea enjoy a narrow away-goal edge over Liverpool in the semi-finals of the UEFA Champions League as John Arne Riise's injury-time own goal handed the Blues a 1-1 first-leg draw at Anfield.

Having been eliminated by the Reds on two previous occasions in the final four of Europe's premier club competition, Chelsea travelled to Merseyside hoping to earn an advantage ahead of next week's return meeting at Stamford Bridge.

And Avram Grant's side now sit in the box seat to secure their first appearance in a Champions League final as Riise's 95th minute conversion into his own net cancelled out Dirk Kuyt's first-half opener.

Kuyt, who scored the decisive penalty in Liverpool's shoot-out victory over Chelsea last season, put his side ahead on 43 minutes as the Dutchman took advantage of some lapse defending to latch on to a miss-hit effort from Javier Mascherano, to smash through the legs of Petr Cech from close range.

But then with Liverpool seemingly home and dry, Riise was unfortunate to stoop and head a low cross from substitute Salomon Kalou past goalkeeper Jose Reina to hand Chelsea what could prove to be a vital away draw.

Source : http://www.skysports.com/football/match_report/0,19764,11065_2981188,00.html

You will never walk alone . My A** :lol:

Special 1
April 26, 2008, 08:48 AM
the best attacking team in the world (against minnows) coudnt make a single chance against chelsea today.

The refree again was shocking, how did ferdinand and hargreeves stay on the field after literally mollesting the referees?

Hatebreed
April 26, 2008, 08:58 AM
the best attacking team in the world (against minnows) coudnt make a single chance against chelsea today.

The refree again was shocking, how did ferdinand and hargreeves stay on the field after literally mollesting the referees?

Man Utd 2 - 0 Chelsea
Man Utd 2 - 1 Arsenal
Man Utd 1 - 0 Liverpool
Man Utd 3 - 0 Liverpool
Man Utd 2 - 0 Roma
Man Utd 1 - 0 Roma

GD with Chelsea 16. If you're saying Man Utd, who have the best record of the top 4 is only best against minnows, than any credibility of what you have to say is instantly lost.

We started with injured Rooney and Ronaldo/Tevez in the bench. I'm disappointed by the ridiculous team selection today and probably deserved to lose, but don't pull BS out of your a$$ to make it look bigger than it is. Chelsea has been grinding out results against weak teams playing boring football all season. Take your win and be happy you're still in the race.

Omio
April 26, 2008, 09:03 AM
Bad luck for man u today, and Ronaldo shld have play from the begining.

patriot
April 26, 2008, 09:06 AM
Chelsea 2 - 1 Manholeeee Utd :lol:

We deserved to win and I thought Wigan Athletic put up a better fight than these Manhole Maniacs who showed today that they can only play entertaining football and beat teams that are close to relegation.

Ballack again showed his class today and return of Essein made a huge difference in our right back.

Special 1
April 26, 2008, 09:23 AM
Man Utd 2 - 0 Chelsea
Man Utd 2 - 1 Arsenal
Man Utd 1 - 0 Liverpool
Man Utd 3 - 0 Liverpool
Man Utd 2 - 0 Roma
Man Utd 1 - 0 Roma

GD with Chelsea 16. If you're saying Man Utd, who have the best record of the top 4 is only best against minnows, than any credibility of what you have to say is instantly lost.

We started with injured Rooney and Ronaldo/Tevez in the bench. I'm disappointed by the ridiculous team selection today and probably deserved to lose, but don't pull BS out of your a$$ to make it look bigger than it is. Chelsea has been grinding out results against weak teams playing boring football all season. Take your win and be happy you're still in the race.

I think the superior goal difference comes from thrashing all the minnow teams.
And stop wining about injuries. In old trafford we went in with a new manager. No cech and terry or carvalho did not play and it stil needed intervention from the referee to make man united win. Red card, a goal after the time was up and a penalty.
And todays game man united played ****. The had one chance in the entire 60 mins that i watched.

Now you were going on about mascherano deserving the red card, do u think haargreeves and ferdinand should have gotten red for their bullying of the ref today?

Hatebreed
April 26, 2008, 09:50 AM
I think the superior goal difference comes from thrashing all the minnow teams.
And stop wining about injuries. In old trafford we went in with a new manager. No cech and terry or carvalho did not play and it stil needed intervention from the referee to make man united win. Red card, a goal after the time was up and a penalty.
And todays game man united played ****. The had one chance in the entire 60 mins that i watched.

Now you were going on about mascherano deserving the red card, do u think haargreeves and ferdinand should have gotten red for their bullying of the ref today?

You say that as if thrashing minnows is a bad thing? I like how you conveniently ignored all the wins I posted, because obviously you have no response to that. I should probably add the 4-0 thrashing we gave Arsenal in the FA Cup without Ronaldo, but they are minnows too right?

United thoroughly beat Chelsea at OT. Mikel got his red card for tackling with his studs raised which could have seriously injured a player. There was no penalty until the 90th minute, by then United were winning. Don't try to justify Chelsea's loss on referee decisions.

So what if Cech was injured? We had Rooney and Scholes out too, no Neville for 13 months. It is you who is whining. I in fact expressed my disappointment at Fergie's team selection to not play a fit Tevez and Ronaldo when Rooney was injured.

Rio and Hargo got yellow cards for clashing with Chelsea players. WTH are you talking about they bullied the ref? No one bullied the ref, let alone in the manner Mascherano did. Take your blue tinted plastic fan glasses off and stop bullsh*tting.

Special 1
April 26, 2008, 01:28 PM
You say that as if thrashing minnows is a bad thing? I like how you conveniently ignored all the wins I posted, because obviously you have no response to that. I should probably add the 4-0 thrashing we gave Arsenal in the FA Cup without Ronaldo, but they are minnows too right?

United thoroughly beat Chelsea at OT. Mikel got his red card for tackling with his studs raised which could have seriously injured a player. There was no penalty until the 90th minute, by then United were winning. Don't try to justify Chelsea's loss on referee decisions.

So what if Cech was injured? We had Rooney and Scholes out too, no Neville for 13 months. It is you who is whining. I in fact expressed my disappointment at Fergie's team selection to not play a fit Tevez and Ronaldo when Rooney was injured.

Rio and Hargo got yellow cards for clashing with Chelsea players. WTH are you talking about they bullied the ref? No one bullied the ref, let alone in the manner Mascherano did. Take your blue tinted plastic fan glasses off and stop bullsh*tting.

okay first of all i never said thrashing minnows is a bad thing. SO STOP with that. Manchester united are the best at thrashing minnows. its a proven fact and it is a good thing.

Are they the best attacking teams against big opposition in the world? no. There are better teams than them like barca. That is also a proven fact. So i donno why you are offended.

Yes united thoroughly outplayed chelsea at OT when chelsea were palying with 10 men for 50 minutes, because of a red card which at best would have been yellow. You can argue about it all you want and i can do the same. to me that was an yellow to you that was a red. The first goal at OT was scored on teh 48th minute 1 minute over the time that was stipulated. Was that not a referees decision?

I did not bring up injuries at first u were the one.

And the way harrgreeves was going at the referee at the end mollesting him, shouting at him, it was a disgrace. look from minutes 80 onwards. It was much more than mascherano did. Same goes for ferdinand. Maybe u should take ur red plastic fan glasses off and see things for what it is.

Hatebreed
April 26, 2008, 02:18 PM
okay first of all i never said thrashing minnows is a bad thing. SO STOP with that. Manchester united are the best at thrashing minnows. its a proven fact and it is a good thing.

Are they the best attacking teams against big opposition in the world? no. There are better teams than them like barca. That is also a proven fact. So i donno why you are offended.

Yes united thoroughly outplayed chelsea at OT when chelsea were palying with 10 men for 50 minutes, because of a red card which at best would have been yellow. You can argue about it all you want and i can do the same. to me that was an yellow to you that was a red. The first goal at OT was scored on teh 48th minute 1 minute over the time that was stipulated. Was that not a referees decision?

I did not bring up injuries at first u were the one.

And the way harrgreeves was going at the referee at the end mollesting him, shouting at him, it was a disgrace. look from minutes 80 onwards. It was much more than mascherano did. Same goes for ferdinand. Maybe u should take ur red plastic fan glasses off and see things for what it is.

When did I ever say United were the most attacking team in the world?

You're very sly and a hypocrite. You continuously suggest that United are ONLY good at bashing minnows, despite the fact United has the best record of the top 4 sides in England and identical stats with Barca in the CL. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. Chelsea are a boring team to watch no matter who they play. Today they went all out for the win because it was their only chance to stay in the title race and I said nothing to suggest they didn't deserve it.

You are WRONG. The goal was scored just a few seconds after 46th minute, not 48th. You can debate the red card all you like, a tackle like that could easily end a player's career. I know when to accept defeat graciously. Chelsea lost at OT, get over it!

I did not bring injuries to say we lost because we had no one to play. Learn to f'ing read. I said it was Fergie's fault for playing an injured Rooney on his own when he had a fit Tevez and Ronaldo on the bench. Then he took off Anderson who was playing well and replaced with O'Shea. You're the one lambasting United not being attacking today, so don't get your knickers in a twist because I pointed out why they didn't.

I watched the entire game. Rio got his card for clashing with Mikel and Hargo for protesting. You are seriously blind if you thought any of them were "molesting" the ref. Mascherano got his red card for persistently bullying the ref with abusive language and jestures, it was Hargo's first offense.

I didn't even bring up how Ballack was wrestling and shoving Ronaldo away in the penalty box as soon as he came on the pitch, for which he should have gotted a card. So don't talk about me referee decisions. It's clear that you're only interested in taking pot shots about United and only talk about referee decisions when they go for and not against United. I guess you miss your favourite referee Rob Styles who got demoted to league 2.

Special 1
April 26, 2008, 03:05 PM
When did I ever say United were the most attacking team in the world?

You're very sly and a hypocrite. You continuously suggest that United are ONLY good at bashing minnows, despite the fact United has the best record of the top 4 sides in England and identical stats with Barca in the CL. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house. Chelsea are a boring team to watch no matter who they play. Today they went all out for the win because it was their only chance to stay in the title race and I said nothing to suggest they didn't deserve it.

You are WRONG. The goal was scored just a few seconds after 46th minute, not 48th. You can debate the red card all you like, a tackle like that could easily end a player's career. I know when to accept defeat graciously. Chelsea lost at OT, get over it!

I did not bring injuries to say we lost because we had no one to play. Learn to f'ing read. I said it was Fergie's fault for playing an injured Rooney on his own when he had a fit Tevez and Ronaldo on the bench. Then he took off Anderson who was playing well and replaced with O'Shea. You're the one lambasting United not being attacking today, so don't get your knickers in a twist because I pointed out why they didn't.

I watched the entire game. Rio got his card for clashing with Mikel and Hargo for protesting. You are seriously blind if you thought any of them were "molesting" the ref. Mascherano got his red card for persistently bullying the ref with abusive language and jestures, it was Hargo's first offense.

I didn't even bring up how Ballack was wrestling and shoving Ronaldo away in the penalty box as soon as he came on the pitch, for which he should have gotted a card. So don't talk about me referee decisions. It's clear that you're only interested in taking pot shots about United and only talk about referee decisions when they go for and not against United. I guess you miss your favourite referee Rob Styles who got demoted to league 2.

Well you are the one who brought up the statistics about man united being this and that against big sides. I never sed nething about their results against top 4 sides or nething. Read my posts properly.

About the united goal at OT. again it was not a few seconds it was 50 seconds after the alloted time. They took the corner after stipulated time was over. What was that?

Please that tackle would have not ended neones career. Actually nth happened to evra, he walked out fine from the tackle.

First offence or what, you are never allowed to touch the referee, which he did.John terry had to get him off the referee. and he is not even the captain of united. Its a straight red card regardless of whether that was a first offence or not.

Anyways there is no point arguing over this. ur an united fan and i am a chelsea fan, we will never see things from a same perspective.

Hatebreed
April 26, 2008, 03:33 PM
This is gonna be my last reply on this because I'm not gonna repeat myself again.

1. I didn't bring up United's stats until you made an unnecessary jibe at United saying they are only best against minnows, which is clearly untrue.

2. A similar tackle nearly ended Eduardo's career. The difference is, he was unfortunate. You CANNOT tackle with your studs raised. Red card is given as a deterrent to prevent players from doing it. It doesn't matter if it's not intended and doesn't injure or even hurt the player, it's the rule.

3. I don't condone any player reacting that way, but there were a lot of players around so I don't recall who touched who. It has not been even reported so who knows what you saw through those glasses. Regardless, it is not a straight red card. You just wish it was because he is a United player.

4. Now you're talking sense.

Yameen
April 26, 2008, 03:38 PM
damn chelski, DAMN!! that shouldnt have been a penalty at the end, we had so many chances to score at the end that were cleared off the line..but give credit where its due, well played blues for making it into quite an exciting end to the season now..

Arnab
April 26, 2008, 04:12 PM
1. I didn't bring up United's stats until you made an unnecessary jibe at United saying they are only best against minnows, which is clearly untrue.

You're very sly and a hypocrite. You continuously suggest that United are ONLY good at bashing minnows

To be fair, special1 didn't suggest that ManU are only good at bashing minnows.

This was the original comment:
the best attacking team in the world (against minnows)

That cannot be interpreted as ManU are only good at bashing minnows. I believe there was a parsing error on HBs part.

Hatebreed
April 26, 2008, 05:04 PM
To be fair, special1 didn't suggest that ManU are only good at bashing minnows.

This was the original comment:

That cannot be interpreted as ManU are only good at bashing minnows. I believe there was a parsing error on HBs part.

It is not the first time Special1 suggested Man Utd are minnow bashers. By explicitly mentioning minnows, while ignoring United's record against bigger teams. The tone is the same whether or not the word only is used. That is how I interpreted it.

Arnab
April 26, 2008, 07:42 PM
Well, in that case, you are quite sensitive.

Special 1
April 26, 2008, 08:48 PM
It is not the first time Special1 suggested Man Utd are minnow bashers. By explicitly mentioning minnows, while ignoring United's record against bigger teams. The tone is the same whether or not the word only is used. That is how I interpreted it.

You cannot call my a sly hypocrite based on what you percieve to be my tone.
Man united are the most successful team against the minnows. its a proven fact. I never sed only. As a banglacricket staff you should be more careful in the way you use your words.

Special 1
April 26, 2008, 09:05 PM
and hate breed ur a liar.
here is proof that the goal was scored on the 48th minute at old trafford a minute over the alloted time. Its amazing how u can call sum1 one a hypocrite based on lies.
http://www.fcfootballblog.com/2007/09/23/manchester-united-0-0-chelsea-report-and-highlights/

Hatebreed
April 26, 2008, 09:51 PM
You cannot call my a sly hypocrite based on what you percieve to be my tone.
Man united are the most successful team against the minnows. its a proven fact. I never sed only. As a banglacricket staff you should be more careful in the way you use your words.

I called you sly and hypocrite for categorically labelling United minnow bashers despite also being more successful against other big teams, especially when Chelsea are no better.

I post as myself, not a BC staff. I'm not afraid to speak my mind and if you have a problem with anything I say you can go right ahead and report me.

and hate breed ur a liar.
here is proof that the goal was scored on the 48th minute at old trafford a minute over the alloted time. Its amazing how u can call sum1 one a hypocrite based on lies.
http://www.fcfootballblog.com/2007/09/23/manchester-united-0-0-chelsea-report-and-highlights/

You're referring a pathetic blog to prove the goal was scored in the 48th minute because it says +3? The video certainly doesn't show it. The BBC match report says the goal was scored in the 45th, but does that mean it's accurate? No, because I bloody watched the game and know it only crossed over mere seconds over the alloted time. Referees can hold on from blowing the whistle until the last action of the alloted time is complete, but you're just a bitter person who can't accept defeat graciously. If referees counted injury times accurately, United would have had 10 mins against Blackburn last week and won that game, in which they were also denied several penalties. Was I b*tching about that? No, and you don't care about referee decisions when they cost a team that you don't support important points. So yes, YOU are a hypocrite. Deal with it.

Special 1
April 26, 2008, 09:58 PM
I called you sly and hypocrite for calling United minnow bashers despite also being more successful against other big teams, especially when Chelsea are no better.
I post as myself, not a BC staff. I'm not afraid to speak my mind and if you have a problem with anything I say you can go right ahead and report me.
You're referring a pathetic blog to prove the goal was scored in the 48th minute because it says +3? The video certainly doesn't show it. The BBC match report says the goal was scored in the 45th, but does that mean it's accurate? No, because I bloody watched the game and know it only crossed over mere seconds over the alloted time. Referees can hold on from blowing the whistle until the last action of the alloted time is complete, but you're just a bitter person who can't accept defeat graciously. If referees counted injury times accurately, United would have had 10 mins against Blackburn last week and won that game, in which they were also denied several penalties. Was I b*tching about that? No, and you don't care about referee decisions when they cost a team that you don't support important points. So yes, YOU are a hypocrite. Deal with it.

Okay liar. look at the video. if you dont beleive the blog. the goal is score 47 mins and 30 + seconds. I cant believe you persist on lying. Why do you not just accept the truth and you are not the only person in this world with the TV. I also watched the game. I dont give a **** about man uniteds injury time problems with blackburn. So dont bring that **** up. I can also point out to chelsea's disallowed goal against blackburn earlier this season, which was clearly onside, but that doesnt add to nething.
Its pathetic the levels of lying you would go through at a message board, shows how pathetic a person you are.

Hatebreed
April 26, 2008, 10:16 PM
Okay liar. look at the video. if you dont beleive the blog. the goal is score 47 mins and 30 + seconds. I cant believe you persist on lying. Why do you not just accept the truth and you are not the only person in this world with the TV. I also watched the game. I dont give a **** about man uniteds injury time problems with blackburn. So dont bring that **** up. I can also point out to chelsea's disallowed goal against blackburn earlier this season, which was clearly onside, but that doesnt add to nething.
Its pathetic the levels of lying you would go through at a message board, shows how pathetic a person you are.

Did you not read my bloody post? The referee always waits for the last action of the alloted time to be completed. The timer on the screen does not stop because there are always delays on the pitch. Your lame accusations of me lying is laughable and makes you look pathetically desperate and stupid. In fact it is you who is lying now. You said the stipulated time was over 1 minute, now you're saying it's 30 seconds. Whichever it is, is accounted for the delay and not literally the timer you see on the screen. I've had enough of your idiocy, enjoy your lack of perspective on your own.

Zunaid
April 26, 2008, 10:22 PM
HB and S1 - would you two mind cooling your heels for a few hours? It is ONLY football and not a life or death issue like cricket...

This is an admin warning....

Special 1
April 26, 2008, 10:39 PM
HB and S1 - would you two mind cooling your heels for a few hours? It is ONLY football and not a life or death issue like cricket...

This is an admin warning....

haha. I loved ur cricket comment.

patriot
May 6, 2008, 08:17 AM
This is what my Chelsea Pal had to say about the title race :

Super Sunday Prediction

Climax
93 mins..
0-0 @ stamford bridge

0-0 @ JJB

Both Chelsea and Manure win penalties.. Lampard and CRYshiteano to take their respective pens..

Lampard!!

SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!! bottom right corner.. TYPICAL LAMPS!!(andy gray : juz another day at the ofc for SUPER FRANK. this kid soaks up all the pressure)
Chelsea 1 - Bolton 0

Off to JJB.....

CRYshitano blows all the air out of his lungs and gets yellow carded for tainting the pen area with his smelly [] mouth

Take 2.. Starts his run.. stops for a secong and waits for kirkland to make a move.. kirkland stands his ground.. [] strikes it..

OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

ROFL!!!! LMFAO!!! []???? misses the ball altogether.. ref blows the final whistle..

wigan 0 - manure 0

CHELSEA ARE CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND 07-08.. THE TITLES HAS COME BACK TO WHERE IT BELONGS!!!! SERENADES OF ... "BLUE IS THE COLOUR.. FOOTBALL IS THE GAME.." GOES AROUND STAMFORD BRIDGE AS THE FANS BURST INTO RUPTURES....:floor:

al-Sagar
May 14, 2008, 02:15 AM
This is what my Chelsea Pal had to say about the title race :

Super Sunday Prediction

Climax
93 mins..
0-0 @ stamford bridge

0-0 @ JJB

Both Chelsea and Manure win penalties.. Lampard and CRYshiteano to take their respective pens..

Lampard!!

SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!! bottom right corner.. TYPICAL LAMPS!!(andy gray : juz another day at the ofc for SUPER FRANK. this kid soaks up all the pressure)
Chelsea 1 - Bolton 0

Off to JJB.....

CRYshitano blows all the air out of his lungs and gets yellow carded for tainting the pen area with his smelly [] mouth

Take 2.. Starts his run.. stops for a secong and waits for kirkland to make a move.. kirkland stands his ground.. [] strikes it..

OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

ROFL!!!! LMFAO!!! []???? misses the ball altogether.. ref blows the final whistle..

wigan 0 - manure 0

CHELSEA ARE CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND 07-08.. THE TITLES HAS COME BACK TO WHERE IT BELONGS!!!! SERENADES OF ... "BLUE IS THE COLOUR.. FOOTBALL IS THE GAME.." GOES AROUND STAMFORD BRIDGE AS THE FANS BURST INTO RUPTURES....:floor:

Ur predictions were totally wrong

MohammedC
June 11, 2008, 04:09 PM
Just saw it on sky sports news

Scolari has been named the new boss of Chelsea!!!!!!!!!!

Source (http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,12040_3678920,0.html?&lid=SPORTS_TAB_SCOLARI_TO_BECOME_BLUES_BOSS&lpos=TABCONTENT)

patriot
June 12, 2008, 08:07 AM
He wasn't my first chocie but nonetheless is anyday a better pick than Rjikaard or Mancini.He is a no-nonsense coach and has handled big players before.He will now surely stop a mass exodus of Chelsea payers , especially Carvalho.

I am a bit concerned about his lack of experience at European club level but it shouldn't be much of a headache for a world cup winning coach.I hope he spends the £100 million wisely.

Good luck Big Phil.

From the BBC :

SCOLARI'S TRANSFER TARGETS

New Chelsea manager Luiz Felipe Scolari will be handed a £100m transfer kitty to lure the best players in the world to Stamford Bridge. (Various)

Scolari will target AC Milan star Kaka and will spend £55m on the midfielder. (Daily Mirror)

The appointment of the Brazilian at Stamford Bridge could see the arrival of Barcelona midfielder Deco. Scolari could also convince Ricardo Carvalho to stay at the club. (The Sun)

Scolari will be handed a blank cheque to bring in new players and will spend up to £50m on Brazillian star Kaka. (Daily Express)

David Villa is the most wanted striker in Europe with Scolari favourite to land the £25m Spaniard. (Daily Mirror)

MohammedC
June 28, 2008, 12:32 AM
Lampard joins Mourinho at Inter

Football’s worst kept secret has been exposed after Frank Lampard jumped ship from Chelsea to join Jose Mourinho at Inter Milan.
According to sports source "France Football", Lampard's transfer from Stamford Bridge to the San Siro has already been inked with a deal worth US$18million.

The French broadsheet goes on to reveal that the England international has put pen to paper on a four deal, ending his seven-season link with the West London club.

The news seals the saga of the inevitable with Mourinho having repeatedly stated his intent to link up with his former protégé along with Lampard's unwilling stance on committing with Chelsea.

France Football suggests that Lampard will pocket a cool US$12m during his stint at the Giuseppe Meazza.

Lampard's move to the blue side of Milan has now paved the way for counterpart Deco to put the finishing touches on his move from Barcelona to Chelsea with new gaffer Luiz Felipe Scolari set to snag the Portuguese wizard.

http://espnstar.com/football/premier-league/news/detail/item80829/Lampard-joins-Mourinho-at-Inter/

Sohel
June 28, 2008, 03:48 AM
From WHU to Inter, WTG Lamfart !

Selcheese is beginning to rot from within as the Mob Boss makes HUGE profits off of "rising energy prices" and his other fronts. Once Essien leaves, it would be HUGE task ahead for Big Phil ... :lol:

patriot
June 28, 2008, 04:02 AM
From WHU to Inter, WTG Lamfart !

Selcheese is beginning to rot from within as the Mob Boss makes HUGE profits off of "rising energy prices" and his other fronts. Once Essien leaves, it would be HUGE task ahead for Big Phil ... :lol:

Keep taking those tablets .

Sohel
July 3, 2008, 09:09 AM
Deco-Ballack-Essien-Cole ... phormidebol moiddomath!

bdchamp20
July 8, 2008, 01:35 PM
Deco will be a flop! Although Scolari might make Chelsea a threat to Man U's premiership ambitions next season. Usually Chelsea flaunt their cash a lot more but so far they have only signed Bosingwa and Deco and doesn't look like they are interested in more players other than Ronaldinho, who is another flop. I am praying day and night that Lampard and Drogba leave Stamford Bridge.

patriot
February 9, 2009, 01:25 PM
Scolari sacked as Chelsea manager

Abramovich and Peter Kenyon must have seen those banners calling for scolari's head in the game against Hull at the Bridge.Bad timing really ! Chelsea are still competing in three important competitions and have a realistic chance in the FA cup and the Champions League.

MohammedC
February 9, 2009, 01:42 PM
Scolari sacked as Chelsea manager

Abramovich and Peter Kenyon must have seen those banners calling for scolari's head in the game against Hull at the Bridge.Bad timing really ! Chelsea are still competing in three important competitions and have a realistic chance in the FA cup and the Champions League.

L-)L-)L-)

The end of Chelsea is very close. They will always be in premiereship but they wont be winning any legaue titles. Well may be FA cup or mickey mouse cup if they are lucky.

mahbubH
February 9, 2009, 02:18 PM
:-D

patriot
February 11, 2009, 01:36 PM
L-)L-)L-)

The end of Chelsea is very close. They will always be in premiereship but they wont be winning any legaue titles. Well may be FA cup or mickey mouse cup if they are lucky.

Not really !

Chelsea confirm Hiddink as Temporary Coach till the end of the season and will coach both Russia and Chelsea. - BBC SPORT

I think it's a good appointment and there is every chance it may be made permanent come the summer, depending on how successful it is. Hiddink has certainly not ruled it out nor has anyone from Chelsea or Russia. He has done it before, PSV and Australia so I don't think it would be too much of a problem.

patriot
May 30, 2009, 03:07 PM
Chelsea win 2009 FA CUP

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt220/STAX_010/Chelsea-FA-Cup-winners-2009_2312496.jpg

Finally a silverware after two years . Thank you GUUS HIDDINK and good luck with Russia World Cup Qualifiers.

frank89
June 1, 2009, 03:59 AM
A big Chelsea fan here.

Finally a sliverware for Maurinho after the Carling cup.

Final score of FA cup final.

Chelsea 1 : Man U 0

This should silence the critics.

Man U fans, get ready to lose the Premiership next season. :)

Maurinho rocks!!!

All Chelsea fans here. :)

That's not gonna happen..
I am Man utd fanatic..
Chelsea got no chance against The Reddevil..
Glory Glory Man utd!!!!

wasserbetten (http://www.wasserbettenhilfe.com)
yellow page directory (http://www.localpages.com)

patriot
August 9, 2009, 04:47 PM
Yet another trophy for Chelsea, Community Shield 2009

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt220/STAX_010/Untitled.jpg

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt220/STAX_010/G.jpg

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt220/STAX_010/ERHGJNHBG.jpg

AND :lol:

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt220/STAX_010/RGWREG.jpg

Highlights

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/da_rrwIeZpQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/da_rrwIeZpQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

and lets all laugh at Evra's Penalty Kick ,

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt220/STAX_010/24fepkz.gif

ialbd
August 9, 2009, 10:48 PM
that was a good game to watch....

Chelsea has a great chance of lifting the league trophy this season. Liverpool will be the other contender in my book. There was nothing wrong with ManU but still their attacks looked toothless (although Berbatov & Nani looks sharper than ever after Cronaldo left).

this should be a good english season, and I think the title will get down to the last few matches...

rattlehead
August 22, 2009, 12:26 PM
Mighty Chelsea will lift two cups in 2010!!
EPL should be fun this time...very competitive among the top 7-8 teams

Ashraf-FTP
August 22, 2009, 11:00 PM
only thing chelsky can do is win sh** silverware like community shield..

if chelsky really wants to prove they are good (which they obviously are not), they need to win the premiership again (which they cant cause there is no more mourinHO)..

rattlehead
August 22, 2009, 11:32 PM
only thing chelsky can do is win sh** silverware like community shield..

if chelsky really wants to prove they are good (which they obviously are not), they need to win the premiership again (which they cant cause there is no more mourinHO)..

Still bitter about a stupid community shield?
You should be more worried about what man U shits right now..apparantly nothing. Should be a challange to get past burnley this time.

Ashraf-FTP
August 23, 2009, 12:39 AM
Still bitter about a stupid community shield?
You should be more worried about what man U shits right now..apparantly nothing. Should be a challange to get past burnley this time.
thats why they thrashed wigan 5-0.. watch how arsenal gets thrashed next week and you will know who for which team it will be a challenge to get past burnley..

abz..+
August 23, 2009, 06:25 PM
insallah i think this year chealsea will win FA cup and the champian league

revolver
August 24, 2009, 09:04 AM
only chelsea will win

revolver
September 3, 2009, 09:10 AM
damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
chelsea cant buy a player for 2 whole transfer seasons

rattlehead
September 3, 2009, 09:29 AM
FIFA Ban Chelsea From Signing Players Until 2011
FIFA have banned the club from dealing for the next two transfer windows...

http://goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/09/03/1478421/fifa-ban-chelsea-from-signing-players-until-2011

not cool man

revolver
September 3, 2009, 09:31 AM

http://goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/09/03/1478421/fifa-ban-chelsea-from-signing-players-until-2011

not cool man

i know its piss takin

ialbd
September 3, 2009, 09:36 AM
chelsea's dispute with mutu and now this.... hmm....

Ashraf-FTP
September 3, 2009, 01:12 PM

not cool man
haha suckers chelsky.. they deserved it.. they cant sign anyone peacefully..

revolver
September 4, 2009, 03:28 PM
haha suckers chelsky.. they deserved it.. they cant sign anyone peacefully..

mate who do u support?

Purbasha T
September 4, 2009, 03:39 PM
Title to Arsenal :D....Sorry Chelsea. :-p

revolver
September 4, 2009, 03:41 PM
Title to Arsenal :D....Sorry Chelsea. :-p

neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

Ashraf-FTP
September 4, 2009, 10:46 PM
mate who do u support?
Red devils rule bro..........

revolver
September 5, 2009, 04:17 AM
Red devils rule bro..........

neverrrrrrrrrrrrr since ronaldo lefe then they r gonna rot big time

Ashraf-FTP
September 5, 2009, 09:30 AM
neverrrrrrrrrrrrr since ronaldo lefe then they r gonna rot big time
its not the first time a big superstar has left United.. if you look back, players like Cantona, beckham, van nistelrooy have left Manchester United even when they were at their top form.. but what happened to United?? maybe it missed out the title next season, but after 1 season, they came out strong with a new superstar and regained the title.. so im sure ferguson will find a new superstar this time too.. maybe Valencia, maybe Tosic, maybe Nani.. but a new United superstar is coming, so get ready chelsky..

how about chelsky?? after mourinho left, they havent really been able to do anything.. so i think they need mourinho back to regain the title.. they also need to rid of the oldies and get some fresh young blood in the team..

revolver
September 5, 2009, 09:49 AM
its not the first time a big superstar has left United.. if you look back, players like Cantona, beckham, van nistelrooy have left Manchester United even when they were at their top form.. but what happened to United?? maybe it missed out the title next season, but after 1 season, they came out strong with a new superstar and regained the title.. so im sure ferguson will find a new superstar this time too.. maybe Valencia, maybe Tosic, maybe Nani.. but a new United superstar is coming, so get ready chelsky..

how about chelsky?? after mourinho left, they havent really been able to do anything.. so i think they need mourinho back to regain the title.. they also need to rid of the oldies and get some fresh young blood in the team..

yeh we got young blood terry, drogba and lamopard lol

Ashraf-FTP
September 5, 2009, 10:22 AM
yeh we got young blood terry, drogba and lamopard lol
ya united does too.. giggs, schools, van der sar r just some..

rattlehead
September 20, 2009, 01:08 PM
6 wins in a row!!! Chelsea continues their domination, and this time on one of the title contenders..the spurs. Excellent header by Ashley Cole, beautiful team play as Ballack slid in the goal AND best of all what a goal by the beast-man Drogba. Result 3 - 0 to Chelsea. Result 18 points and sitting pretty at the top of the table. :D

_Rafi_
September 20, 2009, 03:21 PM
6 wins in a row!!! Chelsea continues their domination, and this time on one of the title contenders..the spurs. Excellent header by Ashley Cole, beautiful team play as Ballack slid in the goal AND best of all what a goal by the beast-man Drogba. Result 3 - 0 to Chelsea. Result 18 points and sitting pretty at the top of the table. :D

chelsea playing really well. They won 7 match in row in epl and chmpns legue.

revolver
September 20, 2009, 04:10 PM
ya united does too.. giggs, schools, van der sar r just some..

lolollol

rattlehead
October 4, 2009, 12:34 PM
Chelsea outlclasses Liverpool to go back to the top of the table. 2 - 0 and what an awesome game. The first goal assisted by Drogba and the beautiful finish by Anelka was simply class!!

FagunerAgun
November 4, 2009, 07:15 PM
Chelsea outlclasses Liverpool to go back to the top of the table. 2 - 0 and what an awesome game. The first goal assisted by Drogba and the beautiful finish by Anelka was simply class!!

Chelsea could have scored more.
I do not understand why some say Drogba is an underrated player.

_Rafi_
November 8, 2009, 05:24 AM
Big match against MU coming up tonight. A win wl gv them clear 5 points lead over MU.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition

rattlehead
November 8, 2009, 01:31 PM
CHELSEAAAA!!!!! HAIL TERRY!
1 - 0 over the scums of manchester!!! now with a 5 point lead!!
EVANS is a disgrace!

revolver
November 8, 2009, 02:13 PM
hahahhahahah yessssssssssss yessssssssssssssss we won
chelsea we da best//// we gonna win prem

ialbd
November 12, 2009, 03:38 PM
http://prothom-alo.com/detail/date/2009-11-13/news/18989

And for those who cant read bangla, the gist of the story is: Salahuddin (the head of bangladesh football federation) will ask Chelsea to help set up a youth academy in Bangladesh (basically out of his own pocket but with Chelsea's brand name support). And when asked 'why do you think chelsea would be interested in sth like that?' he said 'Chelsea will be the first in line to get the academy players... '

it just sounded quite 'funny' to me. clubs like chelsea would rather invest on making an academy in the slums of Brazil. To me I think talking about extending the fan base in Asian countries (where ManU Arsenal & Liverpool support clearly surpasses Chelsea's) is a better way to go.

Nonetheless Salahuddin has the potential to take Bangladesh football a long way, now all he needs is some gut power to handle the clowns working in BFF under him....

ajmpwn23
November 12, 2009, 05:18 PM
I wish we could of gotten ronaldo. COuld of helped a lot.

FagunerAgun
November 13, 2009, 01:04 PM
Chelsea is way up on Manu by 9 points.
Go Chelsea go.

rattlehead
November 29, 2009, 10:59 AM
BLUES - GUNNERS in 5 mins!!! Will be one hell of a game.

Essien and Joe Cole will work magic on that pitch!!! GO BLUES!

Purbasha T
November 29, 2009, 06:46 PM
Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Purbasha T
December 5, 2009, 02:30 PM
Hihihi! Feels so good this....Blues back on earth! ;)

bangla-red
December 5, 2009, 04:20 PM
Lampard missed a penalty. WOW.

FagunerAgun
December 11, 2009, 03:13 PM
Chelsea all the way.
Drogba and Essien will shine more.

FagunerAgun
January 17, 2010, 10:24 AM
Wow! Chelsea flattened Sunderland by 7-2.
They missed few more chances.
Ballack, 'Ankela', J. Cole and Lampard were totally unstopable.
Go Chelsea, get the title.

Ashraf-FTP
January 17, 2010, 11:01 AM
The title is still far from Chelsky.. As United have shown before, they can come back in the league anytime, if Chelsky just mess up 1 thing, United will be back and they wont mess up :)

patriot
February 4, 2010, 08:27 PM
Court lifts Chelsea transfer ban over Kakuta signing

Chelsea have had their transfer ban lifted by the Court of Arbitration for Sport after reaching an agreement with Lens over the signing of Gael Kakuta.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/8499169.stm

No wonder Carlo Ancelotti had so much confidence to not sign anyone in this January Transfer window.

Nadim
February 7, 2010, 01:15 PM
Chelsea beat Arsenal by 2-0.It's Drogba again who scored for them:mad:

Wenger needs to go.had enough with him........:mad:

_Rafi_
February 7, 2010, 02:01 PM
Chelsea beat Arsenal by 2-0.It's Drogba again who scored for them:mad:
Wenger needs to go.had enough with him........:mad:
so Chelsea booked the championship?

Ashraf-FTP
February 7, 2010, 02:28 PM
so Chelsea booked the championship?
HUH???? Lmaooo, dude, what month is this, any idea?? ;)

Its February. And most teams have only played 24-25 games. There are still 10+ games left. 13 for United and Chelsea to be exact. And the difference between Chelsea and Man Utd's point difference is 2 points. Heck, even Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham, Man City and Aston Villa. Any of them can win the league in the end. But United and Chelsea are far away from there, so its got to be one of them :)

FagunerAgun
February 7, 2010, 03:26 PM
Congrats, Chelsea....I hope championship all the way.

rattlehead
February 10, 2010, 06:04 PM
Congrats, Chelsea....I hope championship all the way.

Don't worry, they won't let us down. The Blues are Imperious this time.

cricman
February 10, 2010, 06:15 PM
Landy Cakes styled all over Chelsea tody

FagunerAgun
February 17, 2010, 09:25 PM
Chelsea, in its own style, will touch all the bloody noses.

Tiger Manc
February 22, 2010, 10:43 AM
My question to all the Chelski fans out there is where's your european cups?

rattlehead
February 22, 2010, 03:43 PM
Blues - Inter this Wednesday at San Siro. A bit nervous but at the same time can't wait! We'll be taking on Murinho, what a challenge that will be!

rattlehead
February 22, 2010, 03:43 PM
My question to all the Chelski fans out there is where's your european cups?

Chelski? LOL is that supposed to be insulting?

L-)

rattlehead
February 23, 2010, 11:53 PM
Soccernet's preview:

<quote>
Mourinho plays down advantage

Jose Mourinho stressed his intricate knowledge of Chelsea does not mean his Inter Milan side have an advantage ahead of Wednesday night's Champions League clash.

Mourinho faces the Blues for the first time since leaving Stamford Bridge in September 2007 after three years in charge.

But although most of the players remain the same, that does not necessarily mean Mourinho knows how to beat the Blues.

"I know Chelsea well but that doesn't mean that it's any easier,'' he said.

"Sometimes it's more difficult because when you know so much about the team, if you don't decide what is the right information to give to the your new players about your old players, you can get into trouble.

"I played against Porto with Chelsea the year after I left, so in the 2004/05 season.

"It was my team, my players and I knew everything about them, but it was not easy. We won one game and lost the other one.''

Likewise, Mourinho does not see any advantage in the current Blues manager Carlo Ancelotti returning to the city where he spent most of his managerial career, as boss of AC Milan.

"It's not easy,'' added Mourinho.

"I don't think it is for Carlo Ancelotti, who knows Inter very well, and has worked all his life in Italian football and played against Inter a dozen times and is a local man, a man from Milan, from the same city.

"I think he knows everything about us, everything about our players, but I don't think it's an advantage at all.''

Mourinho is not expecting Chelsea to come and build the barricades - and nor will Inter - but predicts the tie will be decided at Stamford Bridge next month, rather than Wednesday night.

"I don't remember seeing a game involving Chelsea and them going on the field to defend, or not to win, or to play for a 0-0,'' he said.

"Inter are the same. It's a game which could be 180 minutes, but it may even be 30 minutes more.

"The first game is important, but I think the second is even more important because that's the one which decides the tie.''

As for his own team, Mourinho is still sweating over the fitness of goalkeeper Julio Cesar, who was involved in a car accident on Sunday.

Although the Brazilian was able to train on Tuesday, Mourinho will assess him again prior to kick-off having called veteran goalkeeper Francesco Toldo up as cover.

Ancelotti insists that events outside of Chelsea's dressing room will have little effect on their preparation.

Chelsea left-back Ashley Cole is to separate from his wife Cheryl following a string of allegations about affairs with other women.

But Ancelotti, keen to play down a war of words with Mourinho, insisted his squad would not be distracted by any off-the-field issues.

"I think we are focused will be on this important game,'' said Ancelotti.

"We will not change our motivation for this game, whatever happens outside our dressing room.''

Ancelotti has found himself facing a major selection headache over the left-back position.

Cole's broken ankle and a calf injury to Yury Zhirkov has left the Italian having to call upon Juliano Belletti.

Belletti has not played for over a month because of a knee injury and Chelsea's problems have been further compounded by the fact that Paulo Ferreira, who can play in that position, has not been included in the club's Champions League squad.

Mourinho has found himself unpopular among other Serie A coaches and Italian football's authorities because of his outspoken behaviour and Ancelotti had allegedly claimed that every neutral in Italy will be hoping his Chelsea side can beat Mourinho's Inter.

But Ancelotti added: "I never said this. I respect Inter Milan fully. I understand how much Inter want to win this cup but we also want to win it.

"To be honest I am not interested in Inter Milan and their dressing room.

"I think the game will be very even with two strong teams and it will be a great battle.''

<quote/>

Will be one cracker of a game!

Wish Essien was fit to play though :(

Purbasha T
February 24, 2010, 09:02 AM
Lol! 0-0 on the cards.

rattlehead
February 24, 2010, 03:39 PM
HT
inter 1 - 0 chelsea

FREAKIN KALOU. HAte that guy. Always screws up.
Hope we can get one in, in the second half.

ialbd
February 24, 2010, 04:51 PM
hmm 2-1 for inter it is.... an yet again inter's midfield were invisible playing in their own ground...

can chelsea pull it back at Stamford bridge? I am not a chelsea fan but I think in the end it'll be just too easy for chelsea...

p.s: but peter cech needs to be back, this hilario guy has 'hilarious goal conceding' written all over him...

Nadim
February 27, 2010, 12:15 PM
haha another lose for Chelsea :floor:

Go Man city!!!

ialbd
February 27, 2010, 02:29 PM
well this is turning out to be the best EPL season in recent times....

chelsea loses, manU breathing on their neck.... and Arsenal catching up (now 3 points behind chelsea?)

good game by mancity.... surely deserves to be in the champions league next season over liverpool...

FagunerAgun
February 28, 2010, 01:51 PM
Go Chelsea Go.

Tiger Manc
March 1, 2010, 09:16 AM
Some of the City goals were hilarious. Speaking of which, Hilario needs to be replaced for Chelski. He was at fault for the first two goals. You guys are going to miss Cech!!

rattlehead
March 4, 2010, 08:54 PM
Some of the City goals were hilarious. Speaking of which, Hilario needs to be replaced for Chelski. He was at fault for the first two goals. You guys are going to miss Cech!!

We are missing Cech badly. Those stupid "attempts" by Hilario would have been bread and butter for Cech. The match should have been a 2-2 draw AT WORST.

Anyway, here's me hoping we can bounce back. We should be getting back Essien and Zhirkov for the second leg against Inter at the Bridge.

Tiger Manc
March 11, 2010, 01:03 PM
Should be a decent match next week. I'm tempted to watch this. Ekta balo link thakle then please.

cricman
March 16, 2010, 04:05 PM
http://www.waayaha.net/wyadmin/pictures/5349.jpg

ialbd
March 16, 2010, 04:32 PM
haha... very appropriate pic there cricman...

Purbasha T
March 16, 2010, 05:10 PM
Chelsea floored..:floor:

But despite being a Gunner, feel a bit sorry for them; espcially after what happened last year against Barcelona.

patriot
March 16, 2010, 05:11 PM
Congratulations to Jose. He deserved it.Hope he goes all the way and win it. Good luck Jose. BTW Drogba's red was laughable.

ialbd
March 16, 2010, 05:17 PM
Congrats Inter.... and Jose.... the Isfishal One :)

first of, I couldnt watch the game, but from what I hear Chelsea was on the receiving end of some bad referee decision (penalty, red cards etc).

I dont know anything about the decisions, but Chelsea have to accept these as part of the game and focus on scoring. Otherwise you'll feel like this keeps coming back at you. With CL out of the way... they can certainly focus more on the EPL title...

once again congrats Inter.... and proud of Eto'o (ex Barca boy)... !!!

cricman
March 16, 2010, 05:54 PM
World Wide Wes was so good today for Inter, Real Madrid must be kicking them selves for letting him go.

Inter had about 5-6 Clear cut chances, game should have been over along time before the 79th

Hatebreed
March 16, 2010, 06:15 PM
It's pleasure seeing Mourinho come back to haunt Chelski. I can only imagine the priceless look on Abramovich's face right now. There are some things money can't buy... ;)

mahbubH
March 16, 2010, 07:54 PM
wish Chelsea luck for the next year's CL.

Ashraf-FTP
March 16, 2010, 10:16 PM
so sad for chelsky :P, but ohh well, they deserved it XD They suck you know- Lmaoo

revolver
March 17, 2010, 12:04 PM
u guys r jumping to high now, watch when we win the premeir leauge and FA Cup, by then you want be able to catch us...

Ashraf-FTP
March 17, 2010, 12:12 PM
u guys r jumping to high now, watch when we win the premeir leauge and FA Cup, by then you want be able to catch us...
Keep dreaming bro. United will come back to haunt you, as always :D

Tiger Manc
March 19, 2010, 10:57 AM
Hahahaha chelski got smashed! You've only got the fa cup to play for now.

revolver
March 26, 2010, 12:59 PM
Keep dreaming bro. United will come back to haunt you, as always :D

:timeout::timeout:.. the coming match between united and chelsea will give us the indication of who will win

rattlehead
March 27, 2010, 12:13 PM
Lampard hits 4!! Chelsea thrashes Villa 7-1 at the Bridge, that too, without Drogba even playing!
Malouda's quickly turning out to be one of my favorites..amazing winger!

al-Sagar
March 27, 2010, 09:16 PM
both man u and chelsea grabs win. arsenal looses two points at st andrews

Naimul_Hd
April 3, 2010, 07:36 AM
Crucial match going on....ManU vs Chelsea !

Half time: Chelsea 1 ManU 0 ( ohh yeahh baby )

GO BLUES GO !!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

revolver
April 3, 2010, 07:42 AM
Crucial match going on....ManU vs Chelsea !

Half time: Chelsea 1 ManU 0 ( ohh yeahh baby )

GO BLUES GO !!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

yhhhhhhhhhh....:notworthy:

Naimul_Hd
April 3, 2010, 08:49 AM
CHelsea outdone red devils this time....hehehe !! too much talking doesnt help much, does it ?!!! LOL

Ashraf-FTP
April 3, 2010, 09:19 AM
arrrrrghhh. Thats so fail. Now this is gonna be really hard on United to come back :(

We really missed Rooney...

deshifan
April 3, 2010, 09:35 AM
Kudos to Drogba and his team; hope they retain the top spot

_Rafi_
April 3, 2010, 02:03 PM
Good win for Chelsea. Imo its still 50:50 chance for MU and Chelsea. MU usually play better football in second half of season. So they will not lose too much point in remaining matches. Chelsea needs to maintain their steps right. Otherwise a slip would be a very costly one

Tintin
April 3, 2010, 10:51 PM
Good win for Chelsea. Imo its still 50:50 chance for MU and Chelsea. MU usually play better football in second half of season. So they will not lose too much point in remaining matches. Chelsea needs to maintain their steps right. Otherwise a slip would be a very costly one

Chelsea has the goal difference too. Not much chance of regaining it without Rooney.

al-Sagar
April 17, 2010, 09:48 PM
man city 0 - man utd 1
spurs 2 - chelsea 1

the title fight is two way again

arsenal still has a outside chance

Ashraf-FTP
April 18, 2010, 11:31 AM

This couldnt have gone better. Thanks Spurs :)

FagunerAgun
April 18, 2010, 12:12 PM
This championship is now getting a three way fight, full excitement and uncertainty. But hope, at the end. it is all for Chelsea.

al-Sagar
April 18, 2010, 11:02 PM
This championship is now getting a three way fight, full excitement and uncertainty. But hope, at the end. it is all for Chelsea.

arsenal are out again. lost 3-2 to wigan in last 10 minutes.

so it has become two way again unless, chelsea and man utd lose twice again and bring arsenal back

revolver
April 20, 2010, 12:42 PM
argggggggggggggh i hate tottenham... totten stadium is 5 mins from my house i should slap each of their players

al-Sagar
April 26, 2010, 08:53 AM
chelsea 7-0 stoke

chelsea are back in the 1 point lead

chelsea travel to anfield next weekend

al-Sagar
May 1, 2010, 09:19 PM
chelsea travel to anfield today

an important match for chelsea. important also for liverpool but their 4th place chance is now very very very slim.

chelsea needs to win. a lose or draw could be a blow for their title aspirations

ialbd
May 3, 2010, 09:26 AM
well done Chelsea... almost there... !!!

although I have to say sth about Gerard's defense penetrating pass to Drogba... just spectacular. will give Xavi a run for his money.... :)

Ashraf-FTP
May 3, 2010, 03:10 PM
well done Chelsea... almost there... !!!

although I have to say sth about Gerard's defense penetrating pass to Drogba... just spectacular. will give Xavi a run for his money.... :)
Yup. It was an amazing pass. I wonder how much Chelsky paid to sign him up, but seems like hes worth the money. It even fooled Reina, just an absolutely blunder of a pass. No wonder Gerrard is known as one of the best in the world :D

al-Sagar
May 3, 2010, 06:39 PM
Yup. It was an amazing pass. I wonder how much Chelsky paid to sign him up, but seems like hes worth the money. It even fooled Reina, just an absolutely blunder of a pass. No wonder Gerrard is known as one of the best in the world :D

three-four seasons ago... he also passed a similar ball agaisnt arsenal. back pass straight to thiery Henry. difference was this pass was 15 yards, that was about 50 yards, but end result same, henry scored

revolver
May 4, 2010, 12:02 PM
not gerrads fault, its just brilliance of drogba and chelsea

Purbasha T
May 4, 2010, 02:13 PM
Take it Chelsea...had enough of Man U....grrr!! (not that I'm happy about it: A Gooner...so I'll see ya next season :waiting:....c'mon David Villa!!!)

FagunerAgun
May 6, 2010, 07:43 PM
Take on the Wigans, grab the trophy. ManU is always.... you know.....
Chelsea all the way.

Ashraf-FTP
May 9, 2010, 11:48 AM
Congrats Chelsky :)

First goal was offside (Malouda). Second goal was a penalty but not a red card. And that just killed the whole game....

ialbd
May 9, 2010, 12:10 PM
Congrats Chelsea....

8-0.... now thats wrapping it up in style.....

_Rafi_
May 9, 2010, 01:41 PM
Congratulation Chelsea! You deserve it.

Hatebreed
May 9, 2010, 06:09 PM
Well played Chelsea. They deserved the title this year for playing attacking football throughout the season, which is what I always say is the right way to win a championship. We will be back next year. :)

Beamer
May 9, 2010, 08:58 PM
Congrats. We will be back next year and again...

Tintin
May 9, 2010, 09:59 PM
Well done. You were the better team.

al-Sagar
May 9, 2010, 10:56 PM
congratz chelsea

patriot
May 10, 2010, 04:25 AM
From a Chelsea Fans Forum :

On this day, we scored our 103rd league goal. Amazing.

On this day, we scored 7 or more goals for the fourth time in a season. Phenomenal.

On this day, Didier Drogba won the Golden Boot, even after he missed weeks of the season with the ACoN. Fantastic.

On this day, we can look back with pride that we beat all our title rivals home and away conceding one handball goal in the process. Sublime.

On this day, Chelsea finally - FINALLY - moved on, made a fresh start and ushered in a new era. Exciting.

On this day, Chelsea bid farewell, no doubt, to a few heroes, Belletti, Deco, maybe to one or two others too but said hello to Nemanja Matic, and have, this season, seen a glimpse of the next generation. Wonderful.

On this day, the songs rang out for Carlo JT, Lamps, JT, Droggy and all our beloved Blues. Let us not forget the squad players who never complained in the press but got on with their jobs and covered so well for our horrendous injuries to major players. Heroic.

On this day, Chelsea won the Premier League title and could win the Double. Bewitching.

On this day, Carlo Ancelotti proved himself in the best possible way. Some of us - myself included - have had doubts in this crazy season but we always loved him and he is now....our special one - and could get even more so next week. Superb.

On this day, the Premier League is Blue. Magnificent.

Pure, unalloyed joy. Unbeatable.

One Life. One Love. One Club.

Thank you Chelsea.

patriot
May 10, 2010, 05:08 AM
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt220/STAX_010/chelsea.jpg

http://i.cr3ation.co.uk/dl/s1/gif/a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_drogbamalouda.gif

Naimul_Hd
May 10, 2010, 07:23 AM
blues all the way...now waiting for double bonanza with fa cup

Naimul_Hd
May 10, 2010, 07:27 AM
HIGHLIGHTS !!!!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zfdQoKrzuEM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zfdQoKrzuEM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

patriot
August 13, 2010, 10:30 AM
Chelsea sign Ramires for £18.2 Million . Great Signing , should strengthen our midfeild this season.

_Rafi_
August 14, 2010, 05:36 AM
Chelsea sign Ramires for £18.2 Million . Great Signing , should strengthen our midfeild this season.
Brazilliam usually struggle in EPL...so finger remains crossed.
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

_Rafi_
August 14, 2010, 01:52 PM
Chelsea 6-0 BR! What a start of the season!
Drogba-3(6 goals in last two prem matches)
Malouda-2
Lampard-1
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (1)

patriot
August 21, 2010, 01:34 PM
Chelsea Score another 6 goals against Wigan Athletic today . That was the Chelsea's 12th goal in two games and their 29th in their last four league matches. COME ON CHELSEA !

_Rafi_
August 23, 2010, 08:06 AM
An early lead for Chelsea. MU lost two points to Fulham.

FagunerAgun
August 24, 2010, 04:48 PM
An early lead for Chelsea. MU lost two points to Fulham.

And will continue until the season ends.

revolver
August 28, 2010, 07:30 AM
come on chelsea...lets win again

_Rafi_
August 28, 2010, 11:54 AM
Chelsea win another match but not by 6-0 mergin. Arsenal also win against BR by 2-1.
BTW Stupid StarSports showing Tottenham vs Wigan LIVE which has been finished 1 hour earliar. Idiots!

FagunerAgun
September 15, 2010, 07:44 PM
Patriot, simply thanks.:applause::applause:

_Rafi_
October 3, 2010, 12:12 PM
How beastly this Chelsea is? Won against Arsenal today.
Drogba again scored an superb goal! No doubt he is the leader of the beasts.
The way Chelsea is going it seems they will finish their businesses before Christmas.

FagunerAgun
October 3, 2010, 12:58 PM
How beastly this Chelsea is? Won against Arsenal today.
Drogba again scored an superb goal! No doubt he is the leader of the beasts.
The way Chelsea is going it seems they will finish their businesses before Christmas.
Chelsea is the best.
Drogba is one of the power forwards I have even seen.
All the way to the cup even before the season ends.

Naimul_Hd
October 3, 2010, 07:21 PM
C'mon Chelsea !

al-Sagar
November 15, 2010, 12:54 AM
chelsea lost 0-3 to sunderbans last night at home.

what a thrashing

Tiger Manc
November 15, 2010, 08:50 AM
What a result! I still can't believe it. That 2nd goal was class and sunderland completely outplayed them. They could've had 7 if they took their chances.

FagunerAgun
November 20, 2010, 01:09 PM
Today, against Birmingham, they could have had at least 3, but lost by 0-1. Actually they lost to the absolutely outstanding goalie Foster.

Tintin
November 20, 2010, 01:41 PM
Chelsea scored 21 goals (conceding 1) in their first four matches. Hit 7 in the 10 matches since then.

al-Sagar
November 20, 2010, 08:45 PM
third defeat in four games .........

the title race is hotting up

Nadim
December 4, 2010, 11:58 AM
Another draw from Chelsea; 1-1 against Everton @ Home.

Arsenal is at the top now.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/default.stm

Tintin
December 4, 2010, 12:53 PM
2 goals and 2 points in four matches. Keep it up :)

Nadim
March 1, 2011, 04:22 PM
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal:goal:

2-1 to Chelsea.....10 mins to go....

al-Sagar
March 20, 2011, 10:36 PM
chelsea 2-0 man city

important win for chelsea

Ashraf-FTP
April 30, 2011, 08:55 PM
Ohkay, today was probably the luckiest day of the season for Chelsky. They got their butt saved by the linesman. Horrible linesmanship. In the first goal, the whole of the ball never crossed the whole of the line. I know it was BS goalkeeping by Gomes, but still that wasnt a goal. And then again on the sexond goal, Kalou was offside, surely, but the linesman didnt call it again. In my books, Spurs won that game 1-0. I feel extremely sorry for Spurs, that sort of linesmanship probably cost them the Champions League place. They did great this year, I would have loved to see them come back. As for Chelsky, it wouldnt really help them much because United will win the title anyway :-p

Naimul_Hd
May 1, 2011, 10:02 AM
yeaahhh....ManU gone down against Gunners !! its time for another classic Chelsea vs ManU next week !!! :)

ahnaf
May 1, 2011, 11:08 AM
Thats the pleasure of watching EPL.. What doesnt exists in La liga.. Only Barca and mardid.. Other team are playing for nothing..

ialbd
May 1, 2011, 06:16 PM
Thats the pleasure of watching EPL.. What doesnt exists in La liga.. Only Barca and mardid.. Other team are playing for nothing..

by that token you'll love bundesliga....

Barca/RMadrid/La-liga = ManU/Chelsea/EPL.... ;)

Naimul_Hd
May 3, 2011, 11:53 PM
LOL !!

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/DbfnxuEoSrY?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/DbfnxuEoSrY?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Naimul_Hd
May 8, 2011, 09:18 AM
Cant wait to see clash of the titans !! Go Blues Go !!!

mon mejaj bhalo na, tai chant ta delete maire dilam ! :(

patriot
June 23, 2011, 02:10 AM
Villa Boas is the man to lead us to glory next season. Very excited about his appointment. Quite a bold statement from the club.

al-Sagar
June 23, 2011, 02:51 AM
i hope andre Villas-boas gets the chance to manage Chelsea for LONG TIME. i hope abrahimovic wont sack him if they fail to win the CL

_Rafi_
June 23, 2011, 03:51 AM
The problem of Chelsea or City is that they lack patience. They impressed too easily and then dont take long time to be depressed. AVB has done good job for Porto right but he is yet to be tested in CL. Chelsea in last few years appointed or sacked coaches in pursuit of CL glory. So I find it hard to understand the claim of "bold statement" by some of their fans. It is to me anything but a bold move by Chelsea. They are basically gambling with their luck. Dont be surprised if they finish out of top 4 next year.

Naimul_Hd
September 18, 2011, 07:34 AM
Big match for Blues today against Red Devils ! GO BLUES !

ahnaf
September 18, 2011, 10:57 AM
Ei aged team niye r jai hok kono trophy jeta possible na..
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)

al-Sagar
September 18, 2011, 11:15 AM
3-1 down ......

hang on penalty for UTD ........ but rooney misses ..... so still 3-1 down

Nadim
October 23, 2011, 11:59 AM
My local team QPR just beat chelsea:fire:

Now, because of that some1 owe me lunch for next one month:joy:
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

Naimul_Hd
October 23, 2011, 06:17 PM
WTF Chelsea !!!

Banglatiger84
October 24, 2011, 01:30 AM
I really admired the way Chelsea dominated proceedings with 9 players on the pitch

Nadim
October 29, 2011, 09:27 AM
Lost to Arsenal at home. 5-3 :lol:

al-Sagar
November 20, 2011, 10:30 PM
lost to liverpool at home now 1-2

Nadim
November 23, 2011, 05:56 PM
Oldies ran out of energy already?? Losing game after game:lol:
<br />Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Android)

Naimul_Hd
November 23, 2011, 08:24 PM
This season is becoming a nightmare. I want to forget this.

:-X

F6_Turbo
November 23, 2011, 11:17 PM
You have a home game, you will win, and qualify.

zinatf
November 24, 2011, 02:49 AM
What the Chelsea!! Come on gear up!!!

FagunerAgun
December 6, 2011, 09:25 PM
Congrats Blues against VAL

F6_Turbo
March 4, 2012, 09:05 AM
I know they're not a real club...but they are good for comedy.

They've just fired Andres Villas Boas - barely in charge for 7-8 months, and he'll cost them close to 13mil pounds to fire

:lol: