PDA

View Full Version : hablu getting his form back

cracky
May 21, 2007, 04:27 AM
yay... this time he survived the first ball. This will give him enough encouragement to play for 10 more years. Earlier he said that he don't want to retire because he still feels "chonmone", even when he was getting out on the first balls. What will happen now???

genius5000
May 21, 2007, 04:30 AM
bashar should sell dhoniya pata at Lalmatia store instead

BonBon
May 21, 2007, 05:15 AM
Hablu and Whatmore spilled theire self respect by their own hands!! What a shame!! Thecaptain has no clothes!!!

Antora
May 21, 2007, 06:39 AM
hablu gettin his form bak??? watta ya talkin about??? i dont think we will be able to see hablu batting well this century!!!

Sohel
May 21, 2007, 07:26 AM
hablu, habla, HaBa... what can i say? the man did what he does best!!!:-D

BanglaCool
May 21, 2007, 07:37 AM
Mr Habibul Basar has no excuse for playing bad, worse, and not playing at all.

nmhimal
May 21, 2007, 07:49 AM
i have no comments about him, all my fellow members already write what i wants to say.

Aritro
May 21, 2007, 08:02 AM
I think we have a genuine chance of a series win against South Africa next year. They'll be uncomfortable in our conditions and are clueless against spin.

Bashar's removal from the captaincy, or preferably from the team altogether, will greatly enhance our chances of doing that.

Sri Lanka will probably batter us when we play them, but once again, but we have the fire-power to sneak a one-day win or two. The same principle applies re: Bashar's removal applies.

WarWolf
May 21, 2007, 08:04 AM
How many Bashar bashing thread do we need? Mods: please remove the thread or merge it with existing ones.

bulbul_fan
May 21, 2007, 08:10 AM
How many Bashar bashing thread do we need? Mods: please remove the thread or merge it with existing ones.

we need many threads
bcoz - how many pathetic innings is he playing????

biddut
May 21, 2007, 09:55 AM
He needs to go or we need to boycott him.

Warlock
May 21, 2007, 09:56 AM
yay... this time he survived the first ball. This will give him enough encouragement to play for 10 more years. Earlier he said that he don't want to retire because he still feels "chonmone", even when he was getting out on the first balls. What will happen now???
Cracky, funniest post! Keep the crackpot at hand and supply us with some more funny threads! Regards!:-D:-D:-D

Warlock
May 21, 2007, 09:59 AM
Bashar is getting his form back and we are just praising him for that here:lol:. Man we LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Bashar (or was it Sir Hablu?).:-D

Protic
May 21, 2007, 10:26 AM
I hope he performs well in the 2nd innings :)
He should talk to himself..rather than talking to Ganguly..He still is the best test batsman bangladesh has ever producued. The man has talent.. and for god sake.. :( He should utilize it.

sadi
May 21, 2007, 10:27 AM
I am so proud of him. Don't worry guys, he won't disappoint you in the second innings and probably gonna get out in the very first delivery.

Sohel
May 21, 2007, 10:30 AM
I hope he performs well in the 2nd innings :)
He should talk to himself..rather than talking to Ganguly..He still is the best test batsman bangladesh has ever producued. The man has talent.. and for god sake.. :( He should utilize it.

i hope he performs well also... or performs anything other than the usual. he IS in the team... :-D

but...

compulsions and nasty habits... yes. lack of athleticism and imagination... yes. talent?... definition please... He still is the best test batsman bangladesh has ever producued... WHY??? :waiting:

Protic
May 21, 2007, 10:34 AM
:) Its very taugh to EXPLAIN habibul bashar's talent..
Please dont ask for any ;)

Sohel
May 21, 2007, 10:37 AM
:) Its very taugh to EXPLAIN habibul bashar's talent..
Please dont ask for any ;)

well put bro... :)

Ehsan
May 21, 2007, 10:53 AM
If Bashar by any chance visits this forum then I will think that this sorta thread will create more pressure on him and will play back on his mind when he is out there batting. He needs one good knock to start believing in himself again.

Sohel
May 21, 2007, 11:30 AM
If Bashar by any chance visits this forum then I will think that this sorta thread will create ...

i don't think he's computer literate... seriously!

zahid
May 21, 2007, 11:33 AM
Kobey retire korbo? ANY NEWS?

cricket_pagol
May 21, 2007, 11:36 AM
I hope miraz bhai will get to do his interview with Bashar (ex captain series) sooner than later.

For Bangladesh's sake, I hope he plays better in the second innings and more importantly in the next match!!!

Sohel
May 21, 2007, 11:54 AM
Kobey retire korbo? ANY NEWS?

chakrida kamray dhoira boya achhe... juner dui tariker ague retire na korle chakri jaiboga...

sadi
May 21, 2007, 12:53 PM
Obaga je dike chay, shagor sukaya jay........ Basharbhai jaikane jay, duck er por duck khay............

SS
May 21, 2007, 01:08 PM
I think he is psychologically down so much that he is failing to score again and again. He needs a break and I think there are few players in the team (Ash,Mash and others) to hold anchor in his absence. If he keeps on doing this, it will not help him at all. Sooner he realizes better for him, better for the team.

Murad
May 21, 2007, 01:14 PM
he got is form back with another duck.. great going..

shuziburo
May 21, 2007, 01:41 PM
If Bashar by any chance visits this forum then I will think that this sorta thread will create more pressure on him and will play back on his mind when he is out there batting. He needs one good knock to start believing in himself again.

I don't think he ever stopped believing. Then he would have retired a while ago.

Even if he regains a semblance of batting form, he should be sacked from captaincy. The man is clueless in all aspects of captaincy, but especially in knowing when to be aggressive on the field. Plus, his field placement is pathetic at best. And the man never listens to the bowler's suggestions about field placement. Bangladesh team can no longer afford Sir Bashar's brilliant captaincy.

-ShuziBuro

BonBon
May 21, 2007, 01:42 PM
Lets throw a duck roast party..there is no shortage of ducks..:-D:-D:-D

Hablu will bring ducks
Mortaza will bring hot sauce
Pilot (from Rajshahi) will bring 'dail'

Obaga je dike chay, shagor sukaya jay........ Basharbhai jaikane jay, duck er por duck khay............

Rajowana
May 21, 2007, 01:43 PM
Lets throw a duck roast party..there is no shortage of ducks..:-D:-D:-D

Hablu will bring ducks
Mortaza will bring hot sauce
Pilot (from Rajshahi) will bring 'dail'

:floor: :floor:

biddut
May 21, 2007, 02:10 PM
It is not about having a bad luck or not being in form. Just think the way he was out. What a reckless shot. Players who plays shot like this in a test match when you have 20/1, should not be in team.

Beamer
May 21, 2007, 10:47 PM
What will be a suitable retirement package for him guys? His 401(k) should be more than the customary BD style - ghori, chata, cycle, radio ? or, should it be something out of the ordinary? any ideas?

gatekeeper
May 21, 2007, 11:33 PM
Can we merge all the HabBash threads together. You know, safety in numbers.

bulbul_fan
May 21, 2007, 11:39 PM
It is not about having a bad luck or not being in form. Just think the way he was out. What a reckless shot. Players who plays shot like this in a test match when you have 20/1, should not be in team.

xactly man....and on top of that, he is captain also..i dont undertsnad how could he play that shot????? patheic batting!!

BD Tigers
May 21, 2007, 11:40 PM
I don't think he ever stopped believing. Then he would have retired a while ago.

Even if he regains a semblance of batting form, he should be sacked from captaincy. The man is clueless in all aspects of captaincy, but especially in knowing when to be aggressive on the field. Plus, his field placement is pathetic at best. And the man never listens to the bowler's suggestions about field placement. Bangladesh team can no longer afford Sir Bashar's brilliant captaincy.

-ShuziBuro

care to explain how do u know that his field placing was not right in the test? did u watch the game? Let me give u just one example. Saleh caught that outstanding catch in the short midwicket region. Now tell me how many times u have seen fielder standing in midwk region when a fast bowler is bowling early in the innings?