PDA

View Full Version : Sachin Should retire

james007
May 21, 2007, 08:20 PM
He should retire, i think he is playing now for himself like ever. WHat a crappy player he is. i have no respect for him

Anher
May 21, 2007, 08:25 PM
Please dont play with my Cricket Guru. Sachin is the modern "Cricket Christ" rises from the ashes. Sachin and Lara-- i always want to see them in crease even if they r 50 years old. My one foot(lara) already in grave.

Sumon77
May 21, 2007, 08:51 PM
why this thread in Bangladesh section? shouldnt it be in International one?

shimul99
May 21, 2007, 09:15 PM
sachin is still better than most of the INdian Players with wonderful form. his statistics say so. also look the way he bownled the otehr day...awsome. he should play as long as he wants to......

cricketlvr
May 21, 2007, 09:20 PM
well...he's got a good record, so he's got my respect as a player.

Zaheed Mahmood
May 21, 2007, 09:43 PM
Why should Shachin retire now, so that his record is still reachable by other contenders? Who should replace Shachin? We have seen what happened to the very promising Sehwag and also to Raina, Kaif and now Jaffer (delivering a double golden eggs against BD)!! And look at the old stalwart Ganguly about how he came back to form with all guns blazing in both forms of the game after recovering from a lean patch!
Zaheed

Ganguly da
May 21, 2007, 09:51 PM
He should retire, i think he is playing now for himself like ever. WHat a crappy player he is. i have no respect for him

I really hope you're being sarcastic.....

PoorFan
May 21, 2007, 09:51 PM
Why?! because your Inzy retired?!

Kuddus
May 21, 2007, 10:05 PM
Ponting will beat most of the batting records before he retires anyways, doesnt matter when Sachin retires.....he shouldn't though he still has a lot to offer esp. in the Tests.

BD Tigers
May 21, 2007, 10:28 PM
Sachin is a crappy player? I think u will crap in yr pants if u r just standing in front of Sachin. Did u watch this test? He scored 100 and took 2 beautiful slip catches and then bowled Shahadat when nobody cud.

bd_fan_from_india
May 21, 2007, 10:48 PM
i think james007 is right. sachin should retire now. he hasnt done anything in the last 3 years. sachin, if he had to keep respect for himself, should have retired during the asia cup 2004 when his selfish batting cost india the asia cup. besides sachin, ganguly, sehwag & dravid should also retire

Kabir
May 21, 2007, 11:04 PM
I was never a Sachin fan, and always thought he was a fluke. But, before you all jump in here...let me just tell you something. I say that from emotions, so no practical crap here please.

My shala always fights with me by asking..."so you think he got 40 ODI centuries by fluke?" And I reply "Yes, 40 flukes".

Anyway, the worst you can do is jump here on my comments about him. He's actually a fine player, with 40 flukes. Oh no, that's 41 now ;)

Mods: This thread belongs to International Cricket.

gatekeeper
May 21, 2007, 11:47 PM
I see that "Short attention span" is not prevelant amonst our batsmen alone, fans also suffer from it.

Surfer
May 22, 2007, 01:31 AM
Ahem....one is calling Sachin a crappy player and another is saying that all his centuries have been flukes...........:floor:

bang
May 25, 2007, 11:20 AM

Sachin is now not at his best so he should retire.The whole world respect him even his opponents including Aussies so who in world cares for your respect for Sachin:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Ganguly da
May 25, 2007, 02:04 PM
Sachin is now not at his best so he should retire.The whole world respect him even his opponents including Aussies so who in world cares for your respect for Sachin:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

lol pakistanis are jealous, esp after inzy retired.

Protic
May 25, 2007, 02:11 PM
SACHIN SHOULD PLAY =) He's AWESOME.