PDA

View Full Version : Pakistan v/s Sri Lanka -> 3rd ODI.

Yasin
May 22, 2007, 01:37 AM
Final ODI of the current series. Pakistan have already wont the series and there be players who will make their debut for Pakistan today. Sri Lanka will like to avoid a whitewash.

nfsunited
May 22, 2007, 01:41 AM
why you not go to see the match

Pak_rox
May 22, 2007, 05:57 AM
it will b perfect to see fawad playing today

Yasin
May 22, 2007, 06:52 AM
it will b perfect to see fawad playing today

Yeh..heard so much about him, but have never seen him playing.. hopefully he will be playing.

Shehwar
May 22, 2007, 06:53 AM
any links?

Yasin
May 22, 2007, 06:54 AM
Sri Lanka won the toss and elected to bat first.

Yasin
May 22, 2007, 07:03 AM
Shahid Afridi is rested.

Yasin
May 22, 2007, 07:09 AM
Pakistan Squad :

Mohammad Hafeez
Salman Butt
Yasir Hameed
Mohammad Yousuf
Shoaib Malik (captain)
Kamran Akmal (wicket keeper)
Fawad Alam (Making his debut)
Iftikhar Anjum
Mohammad Asif (Vice captain)
Abdur Rehman
Najaf Shah (Making his debut)

Imran Nazir, Afridi, Razzaq, Umar Gul and Sami rested.

Yasin
May 22, 2007, 07:12 AM
Sri Lankas Squad :

Jayasuriya
Tharanga
CK Kapugedera
Jayawardene (captain)
Silva
Dilshan
Jayawardene(wicket keeper)
Maharoof
Lokuarachchi
Lasith Malinga
Fernando

Yasin
May 22, 2007, 07:15 AM
Asifs first over is a maiden.

Yasin
May 22, 2007, 07:21 AM
Good start fo Tharanga.. 3 consecutive boundaries off Asif.

crikss
May 22, 2007, 07:44 AM
if anyone wants to see the match...just click my signature...enjoy

Fazal
May 22, 2007, 10:03 AM
Who is this Fawad Alam? Is he that talented? Or its just another case of over-hyping a mediocre talent? I thought he is an all-rounder. Then how come he was not give the ball yet.... its 39th over going.

bdchicago
May 22, 2007, 10:20 AM
if anyone wants to see the match...just click my signature...enjoy
Thanks for sharing the link.

Yasin
May 22, 2007, 01:34 PM
Who is this Fawad Alam? Is he that talented? Or its just another case of over-hyping a mediocre talent? I thought he is an all-rounder. Then how come he was not give the ball yet.... its 39th over going.

Quite surprised with Maliks captaincy...should have given a bowl to Fawad and he himself should have bowled a few overs...Asif was having a bad day yet gave him to bowl 10 overs...not good captaincy...

As for Fawad Alam, he is gone for 0 today and didnt get to bowl today but if stats are anything to go by then he looks to be a good player. Will have to see him in the near future.

gatekeeper
May 22, 2007, 02:56 PM
Captain's knowck from Shoaib Malik. Ket trying till the end. Good fughting knock.

Yasin
May 23, 2007, 02:43 AM
Sri Lanka trashed Pakistan. For the first time in this series they played like the runners up of the world cup. Awesome win for them. Pakistan shouldnt have made so many changes, especially Imran Nazir, because they are still in search of good openers for the team. Imran and Butt have given them good starts in both the matches. Should have persisted with the duo.

Ganguly da
May 24, 2007, 02:17 AM
i want to see pakistan with shoaib akhtar and srilanka with murali, sanga and vaas back...now that will be a cracker

Sohel
May 24, 2007, 10:26 AM
i want to see pakistan with shoaib akhtar and srilanka with murali, sanga and vaas back...now that will be a cracker

yep... without them the last series only served to get pakistan some of their confidence back... i think shoaib malik, as a captain leading from the front, will continue to shine. on a personal note, it was great to see the lankan lions come roaring back the way they did... they remain my second favorite team after BD, followed by west indies... still and always.