PDA

View Full Version : Change The BanglaCricket Banner Please

irteja
May 22, 2007, 06:52 AM
After what happned today..it shows this test match was thrown away by Dev Whatmore...

He lost Our Respect..

Mods, Please this Thank You, Dev Banner

PoorFan
May 22, 2007, 06:55 AM
Hahaha you are going to far! That guy is going to leave anyway, lets keep our cool shell we?

irteja
May 22, 2007, 06:58 AM
Sob Halo jar Shesh Bhalo...

i guess he show us negetive Attitude...he cost us a teast match..and humilate the whole team ...

Timtim
May 22, 2007, 06:59 AM
I don't think it was Whatmore who sent Rajin. I don't think it was Bashar either.

A Bangladesh win would have benefited Dav more than a draw. Because if he can do so much with Bangladesh, imagine what he is going to do with India. Bashar, on the other hand showed some aggression today, I applaud him for that. He went out swinging.

Like Shamim said, there are a lot of people in the dressing room making "suggestions". People perhaps in authority or power, in legal or in gray ways, people who might not understand cricket that well, have surprising abilities to "help" make decisions for the team. People who might think a draw is a safer path than a loss to go in the record book to secure their job/sponsors or whatever their interest happens to be.

fai_hasan
May 22, 2007, 07:00 AM
this is not the appropriate banner for this thread i guess.

Stumped
May 22, 2007, 07:04 AM
find out who sent him in and always sends in the next guy and makes the battin order before u start pointing fingers...

Ahmed_B
May 22, 2007, 07:06 AM
He lost Our Respect..
Aren't you actually talking for yourself? You probably should use 'My' instead of 'Our'.

irteja
May 22, 2007, 07:19 AM
Aren't you actually talking for yourself? You probably should use 'My' instead of 'Our'.

you are right..Dave Whatmore lost Our (my and all the people spend money to watch a test match) Respect

Miraz
May 22, 2007, 07:27 AM
Calm down, we played safe. Considering our record in Test, probably that was a sensible decision.

To be honest, I would have gone for a try.

Anyway, Dav and co. are far more responsible and experienced than us.

And, this draw adds to the credit of Dav, a win would have added much more credit.

cricket_dorshok
May 22, 2007, 08:29 AM
irteja, com'on man. cool down.
yes today we had a golden opportunity to give a real try for a test win.
but thats how things happen sometimes.
i think the credit for the result (draw) of this match goes to rain not Dav or BD.