PDA

View Full Version : rasel and tushar !!

bulbul_fan
May 22, 2007, 04:08 PM
guyz, wht do you think

1. who shoul play in second match - rasel or enamul?????

enamul did not disturb indian batsman because he could not ball with right lenght but i think he will b handfull in mirpur

2.Should Tushar get 1 chance to paly in second match???
if yes, whom can he replace????

Murad
May 22, 2007, 04:31 PM
Enamul should play.. he will be very hand from the 3rd day..

Tushar should get a chance but theres no one whom he can replace.. only bashar but he can't be replaced as hes the moron captain..

amra_korbo_joy
May 22, 2007, 04:44 PM
1. Rasel is very clever bowler with lot variations. Rasel should play and Enam should be dropped.
2. Tushar should play and Sakib should be dropped. It seems Sakib is still ODI mode. He should prove in 4 days game before being selected again in test.
3. Tamim should play instead of out of form SN. Tamim's 4 days game average 40+.

habfreak
May 22, 2007, 05:36 PM
1. Rasel instead of Enamul, Sakib and Ashraful doing the spinning duties.
2. Tushar and Tamim replacing Rajin/Gullu/SN.

zahid
May 22, 2007, 06:44 PM
1. Rasel is very clever bowler with lot variations. Rasel should play and Enam should be dropped.
2. Tushar should play and Sakib should be dropped. It seems Sakib is still ODI mode. He should prove in 4 days game before being selected again in test.
3. Tamim should play instead of out of form SN. Tamim's 4 days game average 40+.

FOOOOTASH!

IanW
May 22, 2007, 06:47 PM
If the conditions favour turn, Enamul.

If the conditions favour swing, Rasel.

This probably means Rasel doesnt get a lot of games on the subcontinent ... but he's still someone I want in the mix.

Ian

dhaka00
May 22, 2007, 07:18 PM
[Read forum rules]

dhaka00
May 22, 2007, 07:28 PM
[Read forum rules]

Rubu
May 22, 2007, 08:22 PM
Replace Pilot with Mushfiq and sack bashar as captain and Ash becomes the captain. No more change needed. I must say, for test, I would still include bashar, but would keep him '100 feet' away from captaincy (and 1000 feet away from ODI team)

ononto
May 22, 2007, 08:35 PM
If the conditions favour turn, Enamul.

If the conditions favour swing, Rasel.

This probably means Rasel doesnt get a lot of games on the subcontinent ... but he's still someone I want in the mix.

Ian

Agreed.
Also, Tamim instead of Javed Omar
Reason: 1.He has very limited strokes in his knowledge (cut for pace,swipe for spin)
2.A very disturbing kind of player. Occupy the crease scoring nothing!
(considering the strike and asking rate)
And Tushar/Aftab instead of Habibul Bashar
Reason: 1. Bashar also has limited strokes in his hands
2. He can't even make the strokes whatever he knows
3. Awful running between the wicket
3. Very poor understandability of game plan (as a player/captain)
4. Poor decision making thoughts during the game(as a captain)
5. Negative/restrictive/minnow/conservative mentality towards game.

And as Rubu bhai said
Musfiq is a much better choice then pilot.
Reason: 1.Variety of strokes in hand
2. Better understanding of game plan
3. A delightful personality ( always encourages and keeps the players in the game)
4. Plays mature innings.

ononto.

shaoun
May 23, 2007, 07:50 AM
i think we should keep the same team for the next test. enamul is playing international cricket after 13 months so he has some rust but this kid has the talent. i am confident that he will have a better performance in the next test. i dont think any changes should be made.

jahidus200
May 23, 2007, 07:58 AM
enamul is our one of best spinner. i dont know who send this thread,you man enamul can unsettle the batsman with spin, what rasel have no swing not a quick so how he can unsettle the batsman.

Fortuner
May 23, 2007, 08:06 AM
Replace Pilot with Mushfiq and sack bashar as captain and Ash becomes the captain. No more change needed. I must say, for test, I would still include bashar, but would keep him '100 feet' away from captaincy (and 1000 feet away from ODI team)

Exactly but Rubu bhai this is not gona happen coz selectors jst cant kick out Pilot from wicket keeping and Bashar from captaincy. They love them so much for the ****ing experience...ughh:mad: .....

ManInBlack
May 23, 2007, 08:11 AM
I find it strange

ManInBlack
May 23, 2007, 08:12 AM
I find it strange...the no one talks about Abdur Razzaq in the test time...He's a fine bowler with a lot of control. Can someone explain. Thanx

Fortuner
May 23, 2007, 08:19 AM
I find it strange...the no one talks about Abdur Razzaq in the test time...He's a fine bowler with a lot of control. Can someone explain. Thanx
he is odi type bowler means not much variation which is required in test match.
razzak jst bowls an accurate line length but cant much vary.
check his profile and enam;s profile here in Bc.u will understnd it better...

BD-Shardul
May 23, 2007, 12:55 PM
A strange suggestion:

Our next series is against Sri Lanka, and since Ash is a proven nemesis against the Lankans, it is very likely that we will have our next Eid during that series. It means no hope of Eid in the second test :(. So drop Ash and bring in Tushar Imran.

Other changes (my suggestion):

Abdur Razzaq (9th ranked ODI bowler) instead of Enam.
Reason: Razzaq is an attacking bowler

Mehrab Jnr instead of SN Ahmed.
Reason: SN seems irresponsible now-a-days.

Sayed Rasel instead of Shakib Al Hasan.
Reason: As someone mentioned, Al Hasan is still in ODI mood.

Mushfiqur instead of Pilot.
Reason: Bad batting and poor glove work put Mushy instead of Pilot.

So the line up is:

Mehrab Hosaain Jnr.
Javed Omar
Habibul Bashar
Rajin Saleh
Tushar Imran
Mushfiqur Rahim
Mashrafe Mortaza
Mohammad Rafiq
Abdur Razzaq
Shahadat Hossain
Syed Rasel

** The reason for dropping one batsman:
- Mash is enjoying outstanding batting form.
- Bowlers do majority of the job (both batting and bowling).
- An extra pacer will lessen the burden and work load of Mortaza and Shahadat.

Sohel
May 23, 2007, 01:33 PM
i guess tushar deserves ample chance he hasn't had to demonstrate his mediocrity once and for all. why, you ask? why not, i say. :D

Rajowana
May 23, 2007, 01:36 PM
i guess tushar deserves ample chance he hasn't had to demonstrate his mediocrity once and for all. why, you ask? why not, i say. :D

hahahahahahaha my friend always says that(Why u ask?Why not) lolz...it's soo annoying but anyway bak to the topic yea i fink tushar shud have a chance:-D

Sohel
May 23, 2007, 01:51 PM

in my perfect world for the dhaka test: we'd see alok, tamim, aftab, dollar/rasel, mushi and nafis iqbal in... and HaBa, golla, rajin, pilot, SN, and enam out. the last two temporarily. tamim has good 4-day stats, and aftab has decent ones. their aggression in ODIs shouldn't cloud our judgement... it's all about the runs by the end of the day. unless you're rotating the strike, 30 from 100 balls is no better than 30 from 30 balls... but then again it won't be just 30 from 100 if you were rotating the strike, would it? the ideal test anchors in the game are ponting, dravid and yusuf... none of them bat like our our deshi kochch'hop by any other name, if turtles could bat ... ;)

sadly with ata and faruikka still around, we can pretty much expect to see exactly the same team, except may be rasel replacing enam and God forbid, mehrab jr. (another golla slash rajin clone just a little better technically, especially on the leg side) replacing SN... :D

Protic
May 23, 2007, 01:54 PM
Mushy in place of Pilot..by doing that .. we actually get a batsman..whom we can trust on and can score runs. If there was Mushy in place of Pilot that day..Masri would have had his century..Anyway no more changes.

sheikh
May 23, 2007, 02:12 PM
Batting order is OK. May be we could try Mehrab in place of SN. This is a 70-30% choice in favour of SN.

I want Razzak in place of Enamul. Don't really understand why Razzak can't be an option!! This is a 90-10% choice against Enamul.

IMO, sitll no scope for TUSHAR or RASEL in the final 11.

habfreak
May 23, 2007, 02:39 PM
sadly with ata and faruikka still around, we can pretty much expect to see exactly the same team, except may be rasel replacing enam and God forbid, mehrab jr. (another golla slash rajin clone just a little better technically, especially on the leg side) replacing SN... :D
Can't comment about Mehrab..been out of the country too long :(...we need one of Tamim/Aftab in the test team...and to balance out their aggresion one of Rajin/Gullu :D...now do i sound like Ata/Faruikka?:D

Protic
May 23, 2007, 02:45 PM
mmm Tamim can actually be a good choice.. maybe? But SN deserves another chance..
And MUSHY!! MUSHY!! MUSHY!!
We want a wicket-keeper/batsman not a wicket-keeper.

Tokai
May 23, 2007, 03:02 PM
[বাংলা]যাদের নামই হার দিয়ে শেষ তাদের আমার পছন্দ না।[/বাংলা] Tushar and bashar are a few to name.

mali007
May 23, 2007, 03:07 PM
We need a 3rd seamer. So, drop enamul & bring back Rasel. We still have 3 spinners:
Rafique, Sakib, Rajin----- even Ashraful can be used

Protic
May 23, 2007, 03:15 PM
Mali : Yeah ..but If we get 5 days of play..Enamul can turn out to be a good option in the 4th/5th day..

Tokai : Then Sakib-Al-Hasan should play.
Hasan ... sun
:D No Rain.

Sohel
May 23, 2007, 05:49 PM
Mali : Yeah ..but If we get 5 days of play..Enamul can turn out to be a good option in the 4th/5th day..

Tokai : Then Sakib-Al-Hasan should play.
Hasan ... sun
:D No Rain.

you've said it bro, enam can be deadly when the cracks start opening. a timely scorcher or two maybe just what he needs to restore a little faith... however, if it's rainy and overcast with persistent crosswinds, we'll miss that third seamer badly...

ononto
May 23, 2007, 10:59 PM
[বাংলা]যাদের নামই হার দিয়ে শেষ তাদের আমার পছন্দ না।[/বাংলা] Tushar and bashar are a few to name.

simply hilarious:lol:

knightrider357
May 24, 2007, 12:06 AM

hahaha... thas a good one... :floor: :lol:

thats why i have stopped dating girls whose name ends with "na"... example "Samina, Tamanna... etc... etc..." :lol:

Trigger_Tiger
May 24, 2007, 03:16 AM

Spot On!

Elindada
May 24, 2007, 05:26 AM
i dunno whats wrong with people... y replace mashud ?? what did he do wrong in the first test match ?? he was given out due to a poor decision.. and he was unlucky ! plus he also got a stumping and dint drop ne chances.. hez making a come back after a long time.. and he needs more time.. atleast i dont see ne reason for him to be dropped !
As for enamul... well he is a great bowler.. but cudnt show that in the first test match.. i still dont think we shud drop him... he can be a lethal weapon if conditions are right..