PDA

View Full Version : Dada: The Bengali double-agent

jabbar
May 22, 2007, 10:04 PM
MISSION DOSIER:

BC operatives have recently read this cricinfo article (http://content-aus.cricinfo.com/bdeshvind/content/story/294878.html) that reports how Hablu has dined with Dada (Ganguly), who 'inspired' Bashar to continue playing ODIs, and cricket in general.

This appears to be an Indian conspiracy at play. BCCI have clearly given Dada the mission to infiltrate the enemy camp, and use his familiarity of language and culture to persuade the BD captain to follow a strategy that will make his team vulnerable in battle. BCB must be alert to this secretive operation and drop Bashar before the plan succeeds!

END MESSAGE

DJ Sahastra
May 22, 2007, 10:09 PM
I agree. I had suspected Bashar to be an Indian Agent for a long time. I mean what other explanation can there be for BD losing from winning positions.

Zunaid
May 22, 2007, 10:15 PM
I agree. I had suspected Bashar to be an Indian Agent for a long time. I mean what other explanation can there be for BD losing from winning positions.

Dodgy shrimp.

Those who don't know the reference don't know cricket.

soccer20reverse
May 22, 2007, 10:26 PM
Best Thread Ever!!!

One World
May 22, 2007, 10:28 PM
Otulonio Opurbo

feisal
May 22, 2007, 10:34 PM
on a serious note: with due respect to Bashar's ability.. enjoying the game by ganguly (one of the most successful player in the history of one dayers) and bashar (not even among of the good bangladeshi one day players) is NOT same thing.. Huge difference in ability.. i have to quote Raquibul Hassan's interview in BBC bangla.. yesterday.." ami raquibul hassan ekhon bangladsher opener hishebe kheltam.. jodi na boyosh ekta factor hoto.. asha kori amader captain shaheb eta bujhben.. you cannot beat the age... uni ekta slot dokhol kore achen.. unar reflex kome geche, number three te khela khub kothin hobe etc..."

CTazim
May 22, 2007, 10:37 PM
Dodgy shrimp.

Dal - may - Kala ;)

kmasum
May 22, 2007, 11:55 PM
hahaha interesting post..tnx

kalpurush
May 23, 2007, 12:13 AM
MISSION DOSIER:

BC operatives have recently read this cricinfo article (http://content-aus.cricinfo.com/bdeshvind/content/story/294878.html) that reports how Hablu has dined with Dada (Ganguly), who 'inspired' Bashar to continue playing ODIs, and cricket in general.

This appears to be an Indian conspiracy at play. BCCI have clearly given Dada the mission to infiltrate the enemy camp, and use his familiarity of language and culture to persuade the BD captain to follow a strategy that will make his team vulnerable in battle. BCB must be alert to this secretive operation and drop Bashar before the plan succeeds!

END MESSAGE

Boss...shabdhan...porey na aber WI police er moto abostha hoy upner!;) Pls. read link!!
http://www.prothom-alo.org/mcat.news.details.php?nid=NDA5NDE=&mid=OA==

ssh
May 23, 2007, 01:11 AM
You can/may doubt our aged up captain's (too disgusted to say the name) intention, but why the BCB has still kept him in the team after his repeated failures and/or comical outings in the WC?

What intention/interest might they have or do they just lack VISION? Because I don't see lack of young guns, then why keeping the worthless oldies around for so long after his/their repetitive and/or shameless failures?

gatekeeper
May 23, 2007, 01:23 AM
High conspiracy. I demand a State level investigation!!!!!

Must unearth the entire plot before more dmamge is done.

MysoreHuli
May 23, 2007, 01:36 AM
Ganguly a spy.. wow! what a creativity from the fans in this forum.. its turing out to be a comedy show here....

Sumon77
May 23, 2007, 01:46 AM
deleted

Ahmed_B
May 23, 2007, 02:00 AM
Ganguly a spy.. wow! what a creativity from the fans in this forum.. its turing out to be a comedy show here....
It already is. :)

Sumon77
May 23, 2007, 02:19 AM
after a successful mission on Bashar... Dada is now onto JO... look at the pic :D
http://www.prothom-alo.org/index.news.details.php?nid=NjkxNg==

who is the next? Pilot? ;)

Hatebreed
May 23, 2007, 02:24 AM
Ganguly is on a mission, we must eliminate him ASAP to contain the situation!

I must contact the BIA (Beshi Intelligence Agency).

PoorFan
May 23, 2007, 02:30 AM
after a successful mission on Bashar... Dada is now onto JO... look at the pic :D

:floor: And dont forget Rafique!

Last time I saw a picture of chittagong airport, Rafique was walking & talking with Dada!;)

Tokyobreeze
May 23, 2007, 02:57 AM
Oops. Alarming situation!!

Jokes aside, all those bunch of players just need an excuse (no matter how lame it is)to stay. Even if Dada didn't talk with HaBa, he probably would have mentioned something like - My Son want me to play and I can't deprive him from seeing myself in the field. Or my wife wants me to play (as that brings me 1 Lakh per match). Unfortunately these bunch of people don't need any cause, they wanna stay for only one reason - money.

istiak
May 23, 2007, 03:10 AM
Next Bond feature film.....................

Surfer
May 23, 2007, 03:25 AM
Dada is some kind of superman? Your players are taking their own decision- dont blame dada for that.

WarWolf
May 23, 2007, 03:30 AM
MISSION DOSIER:

END MESSAGE

Dada ke thekanor jonno amra kake pathabo? Masud Rana naki James Bond ke?

syzygy
May 23, 2007, 03:32 AM
i am sure bashar is a RAW agent, he is actually playing for india and now he perhaps have convinced a few other bangladeshi players to join RAW.the next test match will prove my point.be careful bd fans

Surfer
May 23, 2007, 04:54 AM
i am sure bashar is a RAW agent, he is actually playing for india and now he perhaps have convinced a few other bangladeshi players to join RAW.the next test match will prove my point.be careful bd fans

Let me tell you, 10 players are RAW agents. This series is fake one to find out the one guy who is a BD informer....the mole....

ASA
May 23, 2007, 07:03 AM
my god ... am i reading it right? or am i stoned as usual!!! :-D

Surfer
May 23, 2007, 07:08 AM
my god ... am i reading it right? or am i stoned as usual!!! :-D

Doesnt matter coz one CIA agent is just about to pull out a gun and shoot you as you know the secrets now.:wave:

BTW you can save yourself by rushing to the 80th floor and jumping from there. But then you will have to deal with the chinese undecover agents on the ground.L-)

Warlock
May 23, 2007, 07:17 AM
Let me tell you, 10 players are RAW agents. This series is fake one to find out the one guy who is a BD informer....the mole....
The BD informer is apparently Bashar:-D.
Dada has an added responsibility, he has to retrieve Bashar (with him to India) in case of a hostile situation (that may be prompted by the Banglacricket anti-spy section:-D). Because they can't risk surrendering Bashar to highly-qualified Banglacricket security personnel (in that case all the cats in the bag will be out:-p= Mystery behind Bashar's reversal of decision). So basically, it is Dada VS Banglacricket!:flag: Dada is the antihero of this movie:-D and BC is the Hero (group of Heros?). :)

Surfer
May 23, 2007, 07:26 AM
The BD informer is apparently Bashar:-D.
Dada has an added responsibility, he has to retrieve Bashar (with him to India) in case of a hostile situation (that may be prompted by the Banglacricket anti-spy section:-D). Because they can't risk surrendering Bashar to highly-qualified Banglacricket security personnel (in that case all the cats in the bag will be out:-p= Mystery behind Bashar's reversal of decision). So basically, it is Dada VS Banglacricket!:flag: Dada is the antihero of this movie:-D and BC is the Hero (group of Heros?). :)

Dada is just the face of it. Behind that we have a few million agents working. BTW FYI, the cats in the bag have been replaced by lions in the disguise of porcupines and our agents have made a hole on the back of the bag. Wait for some time and all hell will break lose.

BonBon
May 23, 2007, 07:33 AM
Zunu bhai..I dont know the reference..but I feel like I have enough of cricket to enjoy it. :-D :-D Still will you please give us the reference?

Dodgy shrimp.

BonBon
May 23, 2007, 07:36 AM
Habla ..RAW agent..he never had the intellectual capabilities. I thinkIN is using him as a rubber duckie..

ZaKi
May 23, 2007, 08:50 AM
lolz....what a topic..... lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sohel
May 23, 2007, 08:57 AM
good one bro... i smell them injun spooks everywhere too... just look at the kennedy family's love of dal makhani with rumali roti ... (twilight zone theme) >:)

Sohel
May 23, 2007, 09:00 AM
Habla ..RAW agent..he never had the intellectual capabilities. I thinkIN is using him as a rubber duckie..

you don't need to have those, just a dalal's heart is enough... no need to get paid for your services either. just look at all the indo-pak dalals in our politics... :)

BonBon
May 23, 2007, 09:01 AM
:floor::floor::floor::floor::floor:you don't need to have those, just a dalal's heart is enough... no need to get paid for your services either. just look at all the indo-pak dalals in our politics... :)

Surfer
May 23, 2007, 09:04 AM
you don't need to have those, just a dalal's heart is enough... no need to get paid for your services either. just look at all the indo-pak dalals in our politics... :)

Dont you think you are being to harsh to a man who has done so much for your cricket?

Sohel
May 23, 2007, 09:08 AM
Dont you think you are being to harsh to a man who has done so much for your cricket?

one, i don't think HaBa has "done so much for our cricket", but you can give him a medal for occupying space at the right time if you want to ... two, i didn't call him a dalal, read closely before you post bro... ;)

Tahsin Chowdhury
May 23, 2007, 09:28 AM
Bashar scored 40 odd runs both in 2nd odi n 1st test,So y he ill b axed??thn drop out all the young player in da side who just scored 20 runs n so.BD ppl Age dekhtei pare na,,are Look at the better teams in da world,wat is thier average age??so so boring n faltuest thread.......dhur...

Tahsin Chowdhury
May 23, 2007, 09:30 AM
ar bashar er pisone aeto lagar ki ase dude,,arr he has give a new BD side when dis BD side just loosing 1 after another matches after 2003 WC..He just gibe a nw shape,,dis ppl r so rude,,,ALLAH bless them............

DJ Sahastra
May 23, 2007, 10:01 AM
Dodgy shrimp.

Zunaid Dada, Ami Bujhlem Naa.

Help! :)

OmOr
May 23, 2007, 11:09 AM
Bashar scored 40 odd runs both in 2nd odi n 1st test,So y he ill b axed??
He scored 43 in 88 balls in 2nd ODI what caused the match. If he scored 88 of 88! we could have won the match! If same sort of score was scored by any of the top international team's captin. He will be criticized from everybody from then without any dealay but some of our supporter and fan appriciated that becasue still now we are the early days our cricket!! when our main target was to play 50 over and to lose the game as less margin as we can! It's real pity for us! we are not changing our mentality yet. still now we are happy to survive 50 overs and to loose the game in little margin.
We dont have any complain about age. If it is then RAFIQUE would be our main target.
we are happy when we see our captain and so called Top batsman scored 40! not even or hundred!! It may give him confidence to score few more great DUCKS, like he scored one in first innings.

Ganguly da
May 23, 2007, 01:02 PM
Whatever you guys say, this proves...most BD players admire DADA, and they look upto him...

http://www.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/75600/75688.jpg

and also:

yuvi congratulating Mash

http://www.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/75700/75775.jpg

cricket_pagol
May 23, 2007, 01:10 PM
Whatever you guys say, this proves...most BD players admire DADA, and they look upto him...

http://www.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/75600/75688.jpg

Thanks for this pic, this shows the relationship between bashar and Dada

Sohel
May 23, 2007, 01:13 PM
Ganguly da: it's not about your namesake at all... it's about HaBa. :D

Rajowana
May 23, 2007, 01:27 PM
Ganguly da: it's not about your namesake at all... it's about HaBa. :D

hahaha or even hablu lol

Sohel
May 23, 2007, 01:29 PM
hahaha or even hablu lol

habla's good too. my 7-year old nephew calls him gadhabul bashar.

Rajowana
May 23, 2007, 01:32 PM
habla's good too. my 7-year old nephew calls him gadhabul bashar.

lol awwwwww

Tehsin
May 23, 2007, 01:48 PM
I love the 'special' posters who actually think this was a serious post. Noticed too very 'special' ones from our neighbors.

Zunaid, I was lost with 'dodgy shrimp' reference. Did a little research and I finally get it. Thanks for making me feel 'special'.

Zunaid
May 23, 2007, 01:51 PM
Tehsin - perhaps we should institute a sense of humor test (http://uk.tickle.com/test/humor.html) and only those who pass can become members at BC.

biddut
May 23, 2007, 01:54 PM
Sourov is a proud Bangalee. Stop bashing him for no reason. He makes us proud. BCB will decide whether Hablu should stay in team or not. Sourav is a good man and trying to be nice to Hablu.

gatekeeper
May 23, 2007, 03:28 PM
I was going thru this thread and .....boy....some of you really need to go get a sense of humor!!!! Quick!!!

fai_hasan
May 23, 2007, 04:53 PM
lolzz. that was fun. actually ganguly and dalmia both had a soft corner for bangladesh, and they did good for bangladesh cricket as well. when ganguly was a captain, he never understimated bangladesh, nor did he say anything bad about it now.

BonBon
May 23, 2007, 05:24 PM
So, Zunu bhai..what IS dodgy shrimp?

Dodgy shrimp.

Zunaid
May 23, 2007, 05:35 PM
Dodgy shrimp - a convenient whinge by visiting teams to the sub-continent - first made famous by the Gatting led crew to India in the mid 80s. Weather, heat, people, pitch, chinese food ... everything but the skill.

I do believe it was dodgy shrimp at a restaurant but it could be dodgy chicken too. Memory's a little whittled down these days.

Dodgy is a British slang for something not sound, good, or reliable. A dodgy shrimp is one that has passed its us by date and contributing to the infamous delhi belly.

Sohel
May 23, 2007, 05:35 PM
the sense of humor test's great, a keeper for sure... thanks zunaid bhai. i didn't know i had a sense of humor..

BonBon
May 23, 2007, 05:57 PM
Thanks..Zunu bhai..I faintly remember it..or may be not. But its not essential for understanding cricket..right? :-D :-D

Dodgy shrimp - a convenient whinge by visiting teams to the sub-continent - first made famous by the Gatting led crew to India in the mid 80s. Weather, heat, people, pitch, chinese food ... everything but the skill.

I do believe it was dodgy shrimp at a restaurant but it could be dodgy chicken too. Memory's a little whittled down these days.

Dodgy is a British slang for something not sound, good, or reliable. A dodgy shrimp is one that has passed its us by date and contributing to the infamous delhi belly.

Aritro
May 23, 2007, 06:04 PM
Sourav is a good man and trying to be nice to Hablu.

I'm told by people who've met him that he's a complete [insert your own epithet here]

His involvement in Sumon's decision to stay on isn't doing much to change this perception. ;)

Sohel
May 23, 2007, 06:09 PM
biddut, dude... please ponder the nature of this thread... let that ADD fluctuate a bit every once in a while.

Zunaid
May 23, 2007, 06:15 PM
the sense of humor test's great, a keeper for sure... thanks zunaid bhai. i didn't know i had a sense of humor..

Me neither. Had the same doubts. No, no. Not about me. You.

Sohel
May 23, 2007, 06:21 PM
Me neither. Had the same doubts. No, no. Not about me. You.

touché bro... ADD flashbacks i suppose.

jabbar
May 23, 2007, 07:03 PM
For the record boys, and especially for our more ... sensitive members, this thread was meant to be a joke ;)

istiak
May 23, 2007, 07:22 PM
For the record boys, and especially for our more ... sensitive members, this thread was meant to be a joke ;)

Ohh yah......

zahid
May 23, 2007, 07:45 PM
Agent 420, your Mission Gadgets are :

1. Bulldozer from Rajuk ( To push off Habla from his cemented place in the team )
2. Gas N60 Pellets ( Crying gas to remove smiles from Habla's face )
3. Mobile signal jammer ( To disrupt communications between the two )
4. YSQ Electronic bug ( To monitor movements of an individual)
5. Micro-earplugs ( To block ears of Habla )

The fate of the world... erm... part of the world depends upon you. Good Luck.

DJ Sahastra
May 23, 2007, 10:36 PM

Now we know what gave Gatting, Ranatunga and D'Silva their Delhi Belly. Damn them Dodgy Shrimps!

Zunaid
May 23, 2007, 10:38 PM
Now we know what gave Gatting, Ranatunga and D'Silva their Delhi Belly. Damn them Dodgy Shrimps!

And Dravid and co their ilish itch.

yaseer
May 23, 2007, 11:14 PM

:floor: :floor: :floor:

DJ Sahastra
May 24, 2007, 12:51 AM
Ganguly actually asked Bashar to work hard for his place in the team

PTI reports from Pabna: Former India Captain Ganguly has drawn a lot of flak from passionate Bangladesh fans for supposedly egging on Bashar to carry on playing for the Bangladesh Cricket team.

However it seems Ganguly's comments have been misinterpreted.

Sources close to Bashar reveal that BD Captain was seriously reprimanded by Dada for his poor form. Dada in fact asked Bashar to step down if he can't contribute to the team. Dada told Bashar that he can't continue to hold on to his place in the team on the good work of Mashrafe and other youngsters - he need to start scoring.

In Dada's own words:

"Nijer Kola Aage Aano, Keno Porer Kola Dhore Tano. Dada Tomar Bangladeshe Kota Kola Chaao. Kola Bagaan Chosh Koira Koshto Koira Khao Dada Re"

Tintin
May 24, 2007, 12:59 AM

Seven pages of mutiple choice questions (I stopped after two) ! Is it a joke or something ?

Trigger_Tiger
May 24, 2007, 02:54 AM
Seven pages of mutiple choice questions (I stopped after two) ! Is it a joke or something ?

Haha, that in itself I guess tested your temper and humor level :-p!!!!!

Trigger_Tiger
May 24, 2007, 02:57 AM
I met Dada a couple of times as a kid and he was pretty rude back then don't know about now though. Dada is very cheeky I say :-P.....Bashar is the frist target and be sure Mashud will be next ;)!!!!!

Yuvi and Mashrafe? Hmm, plot to have Mash become Bash :timeout:?

ammark
May 24, 2007, 02:57 AM

It was alright once you got through. It judged my sense of humour the right way though.

Ganguly actually asked Bashar to work hard for his place in the team

PTI reports from Pabna: Former India Captain Ganguly has drawn a lot of flak from passionate Bangladesh fans for supposedly egging on Bashar to carry on playing for the Bangladesh Cricket team.

However it seems Ganguly's comments have been misinterpreted.

Sources close to Bashar reveal that BD Captain was seriously reprimanded by Dada for his poor form. Dada in fact asked Bashar to step down if he can't contribute to the team. Dada told Bashar that he can't continue to hold on to his place in the team on the good work of Mashrafe and other youngsters - he need to start scoring.

In Dada's own words:

"Nijer Kola Aage Aano, Keno Porer Kola Dhore Tano. Dada Tomar Bangladeshe Kota Kola Chaao. Kola Bagaan Chosh Koira Koshto Koira Khao Dada Re"

Good going DJ. You're becoming quite a piece of work like babubangla, yourself ;)

Orpheus
May 24, 2007, 07:29 AM
In Dada's own words:

haha! That was extremely funny... fitted very well....good job.

BonBon
May 24, 2007, 08:03 AM
:lol: :lol: :floor: :floor:

1. Bulldozer from Rajuk ( To push off Habla from his cemented place in the team )

BonBon
May 24, 2007, 08:08 AM

I might understand Gatting's plight (Indian food can be so hot that your a** can literally catch fire- a reason why they use water,not bathroom tissue:D )

But Ranatunga and DSilva (and Dravid) should have no excuses, right?

uss01
May 24, 2007, 08:44 AM
1 lakh taka per match? Is that there match fee? That's pretty good.

Oops. Alarming situation!!

Jokes aside, all those bunch of players just need an excuse (no matter how lame it is)to stay. Even if Dada didn't talk with HaBa, he probably would have mentioned something like - My Son want me to play and I can't deprive him from seeing myself in the field. Or my wife wants me to play (as that brings me 1 Lakh per match). Unfortunately these bunch of people don't need any cause, they wanna stay for only one reason - money.

Hatebreed
May 24, 2007, 08:56 AM
Tehsin - perhaps we should institute a sense of humor test (http://uk.tickle.com/test/humor.html) and only those who pass can become members at BC.

I took the test, this is what I got-

You crack us up with your sarcasm!

Orpheus
May 24, 2007, 09:11 AM
I took the test, this is what I got-

You crack us up with your sarcasm!

I got BANTER but I don't think it's true...

Sohel
May 24, 2007, 11:01 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: ... dark, sordid... and the first three are especially funny.

Bengaliprince176
May 24, 2007, 03:15 PM
hahaha u guys are very funny!!! the thing is i could actually imagine sauravda try these tricks. can u imagine.... hehe mission accomplished

Trigger_Tiger
May 24, 2007, 08:23 PM
The BCCI are the real criminals I say :ticking:!
Saurav Ganguly is just being the devil's advocate here.
But there was more to BCCI persuading Bashar to stay. Only the language barrier did not have to be pierced but also, Bashar needed to have the same set of "bogging down Bangladesh" mentality in him for the BCCI to act upon him :ninja:!

Here I have found the candid shot that reveals Bashar's deep dark secret :cool:!!!!!:

http://www.files2net.com/files/235126096/devilbashar666.jpg

He was in the phase of transformation when I candidly snapped this photo. I hid in Dada's kit bag :cool:!!!!!

Zunaid
May 24, 2007, 08:26 PM
You missed the horns.

gatekeeper
May 24, 2007, 09:15 PM
You missed the horns.

Over the eye brows.

cricketlvr
May 24, 2007, 10:14 PM
here's another one (with kumble)
http://www.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/75800/75858.jpg

but ganguly must be a nice guy
http://www.cricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/75700/75788.jpg

jabbar
May 30, 2007, 12:54 AM
MISSION DEBRIEF:

After an unsuccessful Test series against India, Hablu has caved into mounting pressure from BC operatives and the wider Bangladeshi community around the globe and at home, and has eventually resigned from captaincy.

Despite this success, the Indian operation have still succeeded in securing Hablu's "services" during the now completed ODI and Test series.

This situation must be rectified in coming series against India, and in particular all movements of Hablu must be monitored especially concerning possible liaisons with Dada (Ganguly), the identified double agent.

END MESSAGE

rah
May 30, 2007, 08:31 AM
Best Thread Ever!!!

yes now jus da fing is where does dis doubleagent live?
:floor:

Trigger_Tiger
May 30, 2007, 12:29 PM
I have followed the double agent we all call Dada or Sourav Ganguly and have decided to give him his appropriate title - Agent Dada 099!

Dada was last spotted playing a friendly match by the border and when he got bowled over by a little 5 year old.
So, I thought he was letting the little one feel well but time and again he kept on failing. He kept on playing the same shot. His favorite pull and would mostly be caught out, but it was not the Sourav Ganguly pull we know. It was the hook shot! And I thought to myself "Where have I seen a batsmen time and again failing to such a similar shot.....hmm"
When I asked how he could not possibly have hit such easy balls, he said to me - "Ball eto low thakley marbo kemney? Eta bowler'er dosh"

A logical explanation or so I thought! Right then a call came and he picked it up. He answered - "Tui amakey ki shikhalirey eta? Ekhon toh aami seriously low ball kheltey parchinaa, tui amar bhaath marishney khoka! Achcha shon tor shathey porey kotha hobey Hablu ekhon ektu busy aachi!"

Aha! So our Hablu had been playing back yard cricket with Agent Dada 099!
I wonder what information Agent Dada 099 could have gathered. Just when I was pondering upon this thought, he vanished into thin air leaving a cloud of smoke in front of me! The escape gas! The sure escape weapon of a cornered double agent! And that was proof enough for me to believe he was the spy!

I got my camera ready and started looking for the sly world class one-of-a-kind awesome batsman but could find him nowhere, but right then – the hut Gangu Da was residing in for the past few days (as per the local people’s report to me) blew up! And then from within the fire he came out and said the words “Name’s Dada – Gangu Dada!”

He then got into his pimped up luxury Maruti 1000 and slowly sped off into the horizon far, far away!

Fortunately for me, he forgot to snatch my camera like he always does! And so my dear fellow members of this forum, I share the following with you. I hope you all enjoy it :)!

http://www.files2net.com/files/230110168/GanguDada099.jpg

zahid
May 30, 2007, 05:21 PM
“Name’s Dada – Gangu Dada!” - lol. Nice work ! Brilliant.

While our operatives were searching for the Double Agents , this transmission came through our secure Channel at BC HeadQuarters :

Cipher Key 128 encryption
TO : BC Headquarters CODENAME - CAMP

Two individuals were spotted driving along the border in a mysterious black Maruti.
They stopped at a NO MAN'S LAND and spread out some some papers, which were initially folded like posters. They also took out large files.

Using my EaGLE - Cam, I was able to zoom in on their work. The paperwork involved plans including a lot of Players and the coach, Dav.

I was soon spotted as one of the men's parrot came rushing at me. My position was compromised. Even before I fled, there was gunfire. With two bullets in my head, I managed to flee from he scene.

............ TRANSMISSION INTERRUPTED ........

Ganguly da
May 30, 2007, 05:31 PM
ting ting ting taaaaaaaaaaattaaaaaa taaaa tang tang tang....ting ting tinggggggg teee teee toooo rooo ooooo toooo tooooo

(we gotta have 099) music

Trigger_Tiger
May 31, 2007, 05:37 AM
ting ting ting taaaaaaaaaaattaaaaaa taaaa tang tang tang....ting ting tinggggggg teee teee toooo rooo ooooo toooo tooooo

(we gotta have 099) music

Oh no, stop your singing or he shall sense our presence! Here I have made something for you to enjoy :-p!

I used Fruity Loops Producers Edition to make the sequences and then converted flv files to mp3, clipped the voices I needed and then mixed all of them using Adobe Audition 2.0 :-)!!!!!

Ain't I great?

*Ahemz* .....yes, yes Dada's theme song.....here it is: Agent 099 - Gangu Dada! (http://www.files2net.com/files/103686731/Agent 099 - Gangu Dada!.zip)

Sohel
May 31, 2007, 06:23 AM
good job Trigg.

Trigger_Tiger
May 31, 2007, 08:29 AM
good job Trigg.

Thenku Brotha Thenku Brotha :)!!!!!

Faisal
May 31, 2007, 10:37 AM
lol very funny thread

zahid
May 31, 2007, 12:25 PM
I like the Dada theme. BUT HE NEVER SAYS I M DADA , GANGU DADA in the theme!

Btw, why on earth is the " Ladies from Pakistan are pretty" said at the end? That is lame. Indian girls are the prettiest in that part of the world.

GoldenAsif
May 31, 2007, 12:51 PM
Ganguly thinking hard about his next mission in how to undermine the BD cricket team.

Master strategist at work.

http://www.indiadaily.org/images/ganguly.jpg

http://cricket.expressindia.com/wallpapers/wall_ganguly_800.jpg

keeps on thinking hard...

http://www.cricketzone.com/upload/PIC1856.gif

the wheels keep on rolling as he thinks of more devious ways to sabotage BD success...

http://www.cricketfundas.com/gangzport.jpg

immersed in deep concentration..

http://www.hinduonnet.com/tss/tss2819/images/20050507006208201.jpg

thinking whilst messing around with a ball..

http://www.hinduonnet.com/tss/tss2801/images/ss280109.jpg

still thinking...http://www.stickiewicket.com/image_gallery/1020image

Trigger_Tiger
May 31, 2007, 12:53 PM
I like the Dada theme. BUT HE NEVER SAYS I M DADA , GANGU DADA in the theme!

Btw, why on earth is the " Ladies from Pakistan are pretty" said at the end? That is lame. Indian girls are the prettiest in that part of the world.

Ei Zahid,

I put another track up.....it's got some rap in it :-p!!!!!
Check it out :)!

P.S. I got that "Pakistani Girls" off an interview of his. It is to add that womanizer trait of a double agent that I put it in ;)!

zahid
May 31, 2007, 01:17 PM
Ei Zahid,

I put another track up.....it's got some rap in it :-p!!!!!
Check it out :)!

Koi ?

Trigger_Tiger
May 31, 2007, 01:19 PM
*NOTE* To all those who may have a problem with my overdoing of having fun are strongly urged to not pay any heed to their anger since Sourav Ganguly is one of my all-time favorite players and I have no other better way to pass my time than make all this for a light hearted, fun purpose!

http://www.files2net.com/files/230110168/GanguDada099.jpg

Agent 099 - Gangu Dada! (http://www.files2net.com/files/193299186/Agent%20099%20-%20Gangu%20Dada%21.zip)

Here is the newer track everyone. I just got done with it. Pardon me for my crappy rapping because I am a way more into Hard Rock and Classic Heavy Metal :-p!!!!!

Here is the lyrics to the song for those who want to follow along the lines, but iboneu jodi amar ei crappity-crap-crap keu marey then ami tar fourteenta play korbo :waiting:!!!!!

Lolz :-D!!!!!

Enjoy :smug::

Agent 099 – Gangu Dada!
Author: Wafi Sattar

He hits the ball and gives us pain,
He rides the storm (Greg Chappel's to blame),
We've seen it all but not this act,
He looks a shadhu but that is not the fact!

He's been in and out of the Indi team,
But never losing touch, no mighty gleam,
This fellow Bangali Ganguly,
Seemed almost alright until he was mean!

So Bangladesh, he comes to play,
Habibul Bashar his mighty prey,
Brainwashing him into stay to play,
Oh God what’s really going on today?

Dada khoma koren!
Dada khoma koren!
Dada khoma koren!
Dada khoma koren!

Will old Golla now follow suit,
Is our Test Status gonna get the boot,
I bet you fifty billion bucks,
This Dada of ours is as sly as a fox!

GothamCity
May 31, 2007, 01:43 PM
I understand the humor, but Dada has never been treated with respect by the Indian Authorityies, they left him stranded at the hotel in BD as far as I read, despite being India's most successful captain he has been treated with disgrace.. some of his arrogance comes from that fact. He was even called 'Lord Snooty' when he asked England captain Atherton to hold his sweater for him while batting in county cricket ! I am proud of such an arrogant Bangali !! India would probably accuse him more of being a BD spy as I saw him more friendly with BD players on the field.

Trigger_Tiger
May 31, 2007, 01:54 PM
I understand the humor, but Dada has never been treated with respect by the Indian Authorityies, they left him stranded at the hotel in BD as far as I read, despite being India's most successful captain he has been treated with disgrace.. some of his arrogance comes from that fact. He was even called 'Lord Snooty' when he asked England captain Atherton to hold his sweater for him while batting in county cricket ! I am proud of such an arrogant Bangali !! India would probably accuse him more of being a BD spy as I saw him more friendly with BD players on the field.

Hehe, bro I met this guy a couple of times as a kid and found him pretty snooty myself, but you know what? The class this man has, all that class gives him the right to be as snooty as he is! The Indians would never understand (most of them) I guess, and it is sad how a country can have such a legendary and valuable player and yet treat him like crap after all the service he has done to Indian cricket.

He gave them a backbone when they were on the verge of self destruction.

*Sigh*.....Oh well, I guess that's how life goes, doesn't it :)?????

Trigger_Tiger
May 31, 2007, 02:59 PM
Koi ?

Nichey dekhiey toh bhai :-/!!!!!

zahid
May 31, 2007, 03:41 PM
Nah, notunta unbearable.

Purantai bhalo chilo.

Trigger_Tiger
May 31, 2007, 03:45 PM
Nah, notunta unbearable.

Purantai bhalo chilo.

Lolz :-p, unbearable kon sense'ey :-D?
I rate the first one as sucky and the second one as sucky-sucky :floor:!!!!!

Ganguly da
May 31, 2007, 09:18 PM
Lolz :-p, unbearable kon sense'ey :-D?
I rate the first one as sucky and the second one as sucky-sucky :floor:!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahah...that was AWESOME!! great job!!! i love both of them... "i must say pakistani ladies are very pretty" ---- definite womanizer trait! :-p

Sohel
May 31, 2007, 09:51 PM
this is getting good, way after jabbar's mission debrief too... thanks Trigg and Zahid. keep it going guys.

Bengaliprince176
June 1, 2007, 09:44 AM

totally agree with you, before ganguly, bangalis were known for being soft poetic individuals, and the way Dada stood upto Australia and the teams who thought India to be soft, changed that view. i met him at Trent Bridge in 2002, i got to admit, he has that typical brahmin arrogance to him, but once i started talkin to him in bangla with my father, he was a great guy to chat to and definitely didnt seem arrogant. he even asked me how the ileesh maach was out here! hope he gets another century at Trent Bridge coz i will defo watch him

FagunerAgun
June 1, 2007, 09:57 AM
hahahhah another conspiracy theory, I like it though. It may be possible because habla is so habla.

GothamCity
June 1, 2007, 02:10 PM
I would like to see Dada as BD coach !!!!! A Tiger coach for the Bengal Tigers !

Trigger_Tiger
June 1, 2007, 04:17 PM
I would like to see Dada as BD coach !!!!! A Tiger coach for the Bengal Tigers !

Alas! And thee shall let thy country's circket camp be infiltrated by thy enemy of the state?! Nay! So shall happen only over thy corpse!

ammark
June 1, 2007, 04:28 PM

umm... lets not get ahead of ourselves. He is better suited in the indian line-up for now.

GothamCity
June 2, 2007, 03:16 PM
Yes of course, wishful thinking on my part. But India is not a team !! It is just a collection of players unlike BD. When BD gets going we can see team magic.. Lala's dance when he gets wickets.. ahh.. India with so many different languages and cultures is also hard to feel nationalism for, so I don't see any infliltration..

Trigger_Tiger
June 4, 2007, 01:30 AM
Yesterday morning, my father sent me this picture on MSN.....Ah! What's this?
Our own Habibul Bashar meeting Sourav Ganguly in Kolkata on his supposed "personal visit" :ticking:?????

http://www.files2net.com/files/254005720/sourav_Abubasar[1].jpg

I think I should start making those phone calls now.....brb.....:onethephone:!!!!!

Sohel
June 4, 2007, 01:37 AM

an idea somewhat akin to junior bush appointing himself the president of iran ... interesting.

Sohel
June 4, 2007, 01:41 AM
http://www.files2net.com/files/254005720/sourav_Abubasar[1].jpg

dada looks a bit bored with his recently decommissioned apprentice... the question is ... why? /:)

Trigger_Tiger
June 4, 2007, 02:11 AM
dada looks a bit bored with his recently decommissioned apprentice... the question is ... why? /:)

Simple because his apprentice was named 2007 Sreshtho Bangalali by a Kolkata Daily and not him I say *khekz* :floor:!!!!!

Sohel
June 4, 2007, 02:40 AM
Simple because his apprentice was named 2007 Sreshtho Bangalali by a Kolkata Daily and not him I say *khekz* :floor:!!!!!

... and i thought the sresht'ho bangali gig was just simple doublespeak... smokescreened again by superior espionage? ... :-/

Shaan
June 4, 2007, 03:05 AM
Really feel sad for Ganguly dada, he was real hero for India while ago and now how those (Indian board) people are treating him like a begger, feel shame. I hope he can get one century and some valuable runs on upcoming test in UK.