PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: Bangladesh Vs India, 2nd & Final Test: 25-29 May, Grameen Phone Test Series 2007

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16

rubel_18
May 26, 2007, 06:36 AM
c ya guys tomorrow.
:wave:

radagast
May 26, 2007, 06:36 AM
well done BD..

I am all giggly here.. :floor:

One World
May 26, 2007, 06:37 AM
well done BD..

was that a complement....!!!

zahid
May 26, 2007, 06:38 AM
If Indian bowlers can bowl like that : sending yorkers, and bowling close to the stumps , WHY CAN'T BD BOWLERS DO THAT?

fai_hasan
May 26, 2007, 06:38 AM
thak ajke khela sesh hoye gese.

kalke abar dekhbo ni, sobai ekhon bangladeshi batsman der pindi chotkan.

yaseer
May 26, 2007, 06:39 AM
Inshallah Sakib will score a century tomorrow......half century from pailot and mashrafee inshallah.....we will be allright

Surfer
May 26, 2007, 06:39 AM
Huh......I expected to see at least three more wickets before EOD today. But the scores are satisfactory for me. India is in a good position and an innings victory looks very likely.

fai_hasan
May 26, 2007, 06:40 AM
If Indian bowlers can bowl like that : sending yorkers, and bowling close to the stumps , WHY CAN'T BD BOWLERS DO THAT?

sharif ekta yorker marlo na ajke. dhoni block korlo. :-p

Protic
May 26, 2007, 06:40 AM
Zahid : Because .. our captain selected to bowl in a batting paradise..and then Indian bowlers had a 600+ total in their favour to bowl at the tired,exhausted bangladeshi batsmen.

fai_hasan
May 26, 2007, 06:41 AM
Huh......I expected to see at least three more wickets before EOD today. But the scores are satisfactory for me. India is in a good position and an innings victory looks very likely.

yeah yeah keep dreaming. sopno dekhar age muri kina niya ai, nijeo khaite parbi, tor bashar sobaikeo dite parbi. tarpore kalke moja koira khela dekhis.

just remember one thing, its cricket and anything can happen.L-)

zahid
May 26, 2007, 06:42 AM
Hmm... but the Indian bowler's line and length were ... voy powar moto.

BonBon
May 26, 2007, 06:43 AM
was that a complement....!!!

Well..ahem...it looked as if we were 29/8...isnt it? :-D

yaseer
May 26, 2007, 06:45 AM
jai hok......2 ta chutir din mati hoilo.....

Aritro
May 26, 2007, 06:53 AM
I like this Sharif. His technique is better than JO, Habla ,SN and Ashraful !

His technique looked pretty good didn't it?

Hopefully these two stick around long enough for Sakib to get a maiden test 50.

One World
haha, yea my dad always kids and says how the bangladeshi players eat kichuri and mangsho for breakfast whereas the aussies age their (DISGUSTING!!) vegemite sandwiches

Ahh vegemite sandwich..Down Under..Men At Work

cricket_king
Inshallah Sakib will score a century tomorrow......half century from pailot and mashrafee inshallah.....we will be allright

hahaha love the optimism dude :smug:

zohra
May 26, 2007, 06:56 AM
So HOW is it going guyz....:floor: :floor: ...isn't it awesome...everything for everyone is just the same as those GOOD old days...:lol: :lol:

"if you can remember australia was beaten last time they played in england in ashes."

India drew their last series in England..and Australia :-p

Surfer
May 26, 2007, 06:58 AM
This pitch is still very good for batting. Tomorrow's biggest threat would be the Indian spinners. The problem for BD is that another couple of wickets and the tail will be exposed. I dont think they can avoid follow on.

zohra
May 26, 2007, 07:06 AM
This pitch is still very good for batting. Tomorrow's biggest threat would be the Indian spinners. The problem for BD is that another couple of wickets and the tail will be exposed. I dont think they can avoid follow on.

LOL dude..the new batsman in (ShariF) has a n awesomely high average of 6 runs...with the highest score =an awe inspiring 24 :ticking: . If that isn' t tail, i dont know what is..L-)

Haradhon
May 26, 2007, 07:11 AM
<NOBR>1-0 (Javed Omar, 0.1 ov)</NOBR>, <NOBR>2-5 (Habibul Bashar, 1.4 ov)</NOBR>, <NOBR>3-7 (Shahriar Nafees, 2.2 ov)</NOBR>, <NOBR>4-7 (Mohammad Ashraful, 2.3 ov): This is murder - we are heading toward the worst innings defeat</NOBR>
<NOBR></NOBR>

radagast
May 26, 2007, 07:13 AM
We have reversed our batting order, we send in the tail first. Don't start the party yet, wait till the real batsmen are gone.

cricket_king
May 26, 2007, 07:14 AM
I wonder what the selectors will be thinking...

radagast
May 26, 2007, 07:17 AM
Not much...

Haradhon
May 26, 2007, 07:24 AM
This is how we draw this match: Pilot-Mashrafe batting 3rd and 4th days, Pilot 220 from 860 balls and Mashrafe 293 from 220 balls; it will also be a world record for the 8th wicket partnership.

Anher
May 26, 2007, 07:41 AM
This is how we draw this match: Pilot-Mashrafe batting 3rd and 4th days, Pilot 220 from 860 balls and Mashrafe 293 from 220 balls; it will also be a world record for the 8th wicket partnership.

যাই এখন লেপ গায়ে দিয়ে সপ্ন দেখি।

nasifkhan
May 26, 2007, 07:59 AM
This is called real test cricket.....bd totally outclassed by the indians....

istiak
May 26, 2007, 08:20 AM
haha, yea my dad always kids and says how the bangladeshi players eat kichuri and mangsho for breakfast whereas the aussies age their (DISGUSTING!!) vegemite sandwiches

Here u r showed ur real aussies face....:D vegemite what a food.

Alien
May 26, 2007, 08:49 AM

This pitch is good for anyone playing against Bangladesh. You know why? Coz we suck hard.

SMHasan
May 26, 2007, 08:59 AM
These boys played some pathetic cricket today. In a pitch where India scored 600+ runs we were struggling. When we will know the word 'patience' ?

Can anyone tell me how they were out cause I did not watch the evening session.

I got it now. Seems like all the top batsmen showed impatience and got out cheaply. Javed, Habibul went out giving easy cathces, Ash was out very first ball. Simply they learnt nothing from the previous test. They need to understand that learning is an important part of life.

Can't we expect more from them? After all these sleepless nights I don't feel well.

taklima_naj
May 26, 2007, 09:11 AM
যাই এখন লেপ গায়ে দিয়ে সপ্ন দেখি।

What can we do?

I am really feeling shame, When the opposite was playing it was batting paradise and within half an hour when our gorgeous stars came it transfarred to Bowling paradise

If they ( top order) cant face the ball why do they play and tell me cant they learn anything? Actually losing words by watching such a wonderful performance

Miraz
May 26, 2007, 09:26 AM
Find out the way Bangladesh coach and captain brought misery to the team.

Bangladesh vs India, Second Test : When whimsy dominate over common sense (http://www.banglacricket.com/alochona/showthread.php?t=21608)

Protic
May 26, 2007, 09:43 AM
Well..someones actually right.
We shouldnt worry.. just the lower order is gone..we still have our top order.
Mashrafe,Pilot,Rafique,Sharif,Rasel? :D What else do you want..and yeah add the lower middle order Sakib too. He's a bowler..but can hold the bat well.

ZaKi
May 26, 2007, 10:07 AM
Well..someones actually right.
We shouldnt worry.. just the lower order is gone..we still have our top order.
Mashrafe,Pilot,Rafique,Sharif,Rasel? :D What else do you want..and yeah add the lower middle order Sakib too. He's a bowler..but can hold the bat well.

Right... still our main batsman Mashrafee and Pilot & Rafiq (both scored test century against West Indies at carribean Island) waiting for score another century in this innings.....

so guys wait & see :lol:

james007
May 26, 2007, 10:33 AM
lol what u guys calling that u were not minnow. u are biggest minnow getting kicked from another minnow India

zahid
May 26, 2007, 11:17 AM
lol what u guys calling that u were not minnow. u are biggest minnow getting kicked from another minnow India
Look who's talking!

fwullah
May 26, 2007, 11:19 AM
Description of outs:

Javed Omar: poking at a ball outside off stump - no credit on the pitch or for the bowler

Habibul Bashar: ball bounced a bit nearly his shoulder-height (perhaps 1 to 2 inches lower shoulder height) straight at him, if it was Hannan Sarkar or an in form Javed Omar, who always try to stay unbeaten no matter what the run rate is (then again, Javed can't play bouncers like that in that manner), then perhaps he could have hold the bat up - leaving the ball, but since its Bashar, he had to play it and was caught behind. In the words of the commentators - 'unplayable ball'

Shahriar Nafees: Trying to play a straight ball on the on side like he usually does with no footwork (some of our players do have footwork, but I have never seen Shahriar Nafees using his feet).

Md. Ashraful: Ball pitching on the leg stump and going to hit right between off-middle stump. Ashraful didn't play with his bat like he usually can, and voom - out lbw.

Rajin Saleh: He tried to play a Kumble delivery on the on side, but the forward short leg fielder caught the ball - good catch. Its not unusual for Rajin to play slightly on the air - so it was not an unusual out for him.

But I guess all the batsman were terribly tired both mentally and physically fielding all day long for almost 2 full days, which resulted in all of them going out in such a short time.

Cryin Out
May 26, 2007, 11:20 AM

Yes true, but at least both India and Bangladesh are doing it without the assistance of drugs. How are Asif and Akhtar these days by the way? Still taking their 'medicine'?

fwullah
May 26, 2007, 11:24 AM
What can we do?

I am really feeling shame, When the opposite was playing it was batting paradise and within half an hour when our gorgeous stars came it transfarred to Bowling paradise

If they ( top order) cant face the ball why do they play and tell me cant they learn anything? Actually losing words by watching such a wonderful performance

I think I said it before in some other thread - the decision to bowl first on this wicket is the correct decision - we just don't have a pair of good quick bowlers in this test. Pacers like Sharif and Rasel would have been an ideal choice on Zimbabwe or England wickets i.e., if they can bowl line and length like in One Dayers.

In the last couple of hours on Day One and also in the first couple of hours of Day 2, whenever Mashrafee tried to bowl bouncers - it always seemed like we'd be getting some wickets.

We will also have to figure out why Mashrafee - the only 'quick' bowler that we have in this test didn't try to bowl bouncers in the first 60 overs of the day or so when Wasim Jaffer and Dinesh Karthick were batting.

Surfer
May 26, 2007, 11:25 AM

Where r u from?

criccric
May 26, 2007, 11:40 AM
Tendulkar's fall from grace continues in free fall. It was disappointing to see the master scratch around when there was a sufficiently strong platform to launch into the attack. While BD bowler's bowled their heart out, it cannot be ignored that his strike rate was not in line with pitch condition, match situation and team needs. It is disappointing enough that he did not do it. Its more unfortunate is he never seemed capable of doing it.

http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/bdeshvind/content/current/story/295954.html

"The wicket was slow, the weather conditions were tough, no more. But Dravid, Dinesh Karthik and Wasim Jaffer all accelerated in the latter parts of their innings. For Tendulkar, the acceleration came only after the century. It was all the more painful to see him make the conditions and bowling look more difficult than they probably were."

cricketlvr
May 26, 2007, 12:02 PM
we wanted players who could keep their wickets, but that hasn't exactly worked out for us. perhaps if we had tamim, aftab, and mushfiq, we'd be in a better situation. even if they lost their wickets quickly, they would have probably score more than bashar, ashraful, javed omar, and shahriar nafees...selectors have to do a better job next time for sri lanka!
anyway, i fell asleep while sakib was batting, and thank goodness he's still there. best of luck to him...seriously, we only have sakib and mashrafe who are consistent with the bat...does bangladesh have any chance of making a draw?? perhaps if they do amazingly well during the follow on...

Rajowana
May 26, 2007, 12:07 PM
Hope sakib does well tomorrow.

truenykr
May 26, 2007, 12:30 PM
We have reversed our batting order, we send in the tail first. Don't start the party yet, wait till the real batsmen are gone.

hahah thats right..

truenykr
May 26, 2007, 12:32 PM
Where r u from?

he must be from ireland

Murad
May 26, 2007, 12:45 PM
But I guess all the batsman were terribly tired both mentally and physically fielding all day long for almost 2 full days, which resulted in all of them going out in such a short time.

Fwullah bhai.. i think you are right.. all the players looked so tired.. eto ghorome fielding korte korte tired hoye geche... sharakkhon to dhurte hoyeche...

i liked dravid's field setting.. very attacking from the beginning.. Bashar jodi erokom try korto.. taile onek wicket porto.. or kotha ar bolei ba laab ki.. etai last series.. bechara..

SherKhan
May 26, 2007, 12:52 PM
Does anyone know who we play next and when?

Russell2k7
May 26, 2007, 01:00 PM
We play SRL next. 3 test in June and 3 ODI in July I believe.

SherKhan
May 26, 2007, 01:35 PM
SL will probably score 800 first inning

JamesBond
May 26, 2007, 01:44 PM
We will get a FOLLOW ON FOR SURE :)

Desi_Daru
May 26, 2007, 02:53 PM
We will get a FOLLOW ON FOR SURE :)
noooooooo !!!:waiting:

are you sure about this ?:-/

Rajowana
May 26, 2007, 02:58 PM
it will be really disapponting if we get a follow on.

Desi_Daru
May 26, 2007, 03:02 PM
it will be really disapponting if we get a follow on.dont lose hope brother , im sure the last 4 batsmen can do what the first five couldnt

get 411 runs :onethephone:

WarWolf
May 26, 2007, 03:03 PM
it will be really disapponting if we get a follow on.

Follow on is almost 100% sure to come. Let's pray that it's not by a huge margin.

Rajowana
May 26, 2007, 03:06 PM
dont lose hope brother , im sure the last 4 batsmen can do what the first five couldnt

brother???lolz u mean sista :-D

Rajowana
May 26, 2007, 03:07 PM
im sure the last 4 batsmen can do what the first five couldnt

lets hope they do

Protic
May 26, 2007, 03:11 PM
We'll do good against Sri Lanka.. rather :p Sakib,Mashrafe and Pilot will do good tomorrow.
I have recovered from 58/5.
:D and Im highly optimistic again!!

SherKhan
May 26, 2007, 03:25 PM
We'll do good against Sri Lanka.. rather :p Sakib,Mashrafe and Pilot will do good tomorrow.

No matter how badly BD looses i just love watchin em play. Even if we do get a follow on, we can still hope to see ASH and Nafees do well.

Desi_Daru
May 26, 2007, 03:32 PM
brother???lolz u mean sista :-D
my apologies sista :D

Rajowana
May 26, 2007, 03:37 PM
my apologies sista :D

it's ok :-p

Rajowana
May 26, 2007, 03:38 PM
No matter how badly BD looses i just love watchin em play. Even if we do get a follow on, we can still hope to see ASH and Nafees do well.

ye true true:-D

Murad
May 26, 2007, 03:53 PM
BCB to ask for explanation about the toss from the captain and coach...

i think they must do that..

http://www.prothom-alo.org/mcat.news.details.php?nid=NDE1Mjg=&mid=OA==

nasimul
May 26, 2007, 04:39 PM

This is not enough. They should get some punishment

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 06:10 PM

yep, it's getting that painful to watchf or me also bro...

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 06:12 PM
the grim realities of yet another inning defeat is similar to ছ্যাকঁ খাওয়া... you can never get used to it.

Nafis_BD
May 26, 2007, 07:23 PM
Whats the follow on needed for BD???

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 07:40 PM
Whats the follow on needed for BD???

410... 10 short of 420.

Murad
May 26, 2007, 07:54 PM
guys whatever happened.. happened for goood...

now its obvious that.. bashar mia wont be a captain anymore.. he will tour srilanka as a test batsman only.. so its good...

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 08:03 PM

now its obvious that.. bashar mia wont be a captain anymore.. he will tour srilanka as a test batsman only.. so its good...

you're right... this turned out to be a blessing in a terrible disguise...

zahid
May 26, 2007, 08:18 PM
the grim realities of yet another inning defeat is similar to ছ্যাকঁ খাওয়া... you can never get used to it.

Ami cheka khowar agei ter paiya cheka khaowaiya dei ... lol

Never hurts :)

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 08:22 PM
Ami cheka khowar agei ter paiya cheka khaowaiya dei ... lol

Never hurts :)

bhalai koichhen bhaya... heida shikhbar lagbo... ami nijei kono kichhu na buijha processda initiate koira falai... hamba... EVERYBODY SEES RIGHT THOUGH THE COOL VENEER BRO.

Nafis_BD
May 26, 2007, 08:23 PM

Ya always concentrate on the positive part not the negative part!!!

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 08:26 PM

i don't see how HaBa's continued presence in the team can be considered anything positive... one step at a time i suppose. :D

BonBon
May 26, 2007, 08:29 PM
you're right... this turned out to be a blessing in a terrible disguise...

No this is real curse in no disguise..I dontthink Hablu will give up- and given his contribution :floor: to BD cricket - he will rule. Ash will be just like Prince Charles of Wales- heir for too long..never gets the piece of action

Murad
May 26, 2007, 08:31 PM

i dont see anything positve.. so what can i do?

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 08:35 PM
No this is real curse in no disguise..I dontthink Hablu will give up- and given his contribution :floor: to BD cricket - he will rule. Ash will be just like Prince Charles of Wales- heir for too long..never gets the piece of action

peachy.

cricket_king
May 26, 2007, 08:37 PM

Just him being there is going to affect the team. He's kufa! :(

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 08:42 PM
looks like a scorcher here in dhaka... the cracks on the pitch will gape open like nasty wounds by 11. kumble and motka powar will have a wicketfest the rest of the day. i won't be surprised if the match ends today. mash and ash in the second innings stand in the way...

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 08:49 PM
india was 0/4 in 1952 against england at leeds... i guess we didn't have that bad a start yesterday... HOW LAME WAS THAT???

BonBon
May 26, 2007, 08:54 PM
india was 0/4 in 1952 against england at leeds... i guess we didn't have that bad a start yesterday... HOW LAME WAS THAT???

Hear, hear..:-D

Nafis_BD
May 26, 2007, 09:09 PM
i dont see anything positve.. so what can i do?

For the positive I meant that Bashar is showing how bad his captaincy is again and again and now since the BCB is asking for the explanation then he will most probably get punished for that and what can that punishment be.....well kiking him out of the team or the captaincy post!!!

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 09:12 PM
even utpol's getting PO-ed at HaBa, his jigri dosto... the smokin' man from khulna has finally crossed the line after all...

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 09:16 PM
biswajit from DS never really liked him anyway... his venom's ekhon dekhar moto.

SMHasan
May 26, 2007, 10:29 PM
Mashrafee is clearly not well. His face says he is ill, his back pain is giving him lots of trouble and he needs a break. He is not smiling at all now a days, he looks depressed.

To Fwullah: Given the attack we got in this test I would say no way it was a right decision to bowl first. Yes, if we had SH along with a fit Mashrafee then it was a diferent case. But now it's not.

RezOne
May 26, 2007, 10:51 PM
I turned on the computer and checked the score first thing in the morning today and it was mighty disappointing to say the least. How can you play like this in your own home??? If our batsmen struggle this badly against an average bowling attack like India at home than what hope is there for our batting? Too much is being made by the toss decision. Do you all seriously think Bangladeshi batsmen would've done any better??? No way. This is like taking a 100 steps backwards. Something has to be done with our batting it's not acceptable. The bowling was nothing to write home about either...

One World
May 26, 2007, 10:52 PM
Hear, hear..:-D

kata ghaye bengay
lojjay mukh dekhaite parbo na kawre

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 10:53 PM
the pitch is falling apart.

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 10:55 PM
kata ghaye bengay
lojjay mukh dekhaite parbo na kawre

dekhanor moto mukh-i ar nai bhai. :-D

Antora
May 26, 2007, 10:58 PM
has the game started?

cricketlvr
May 26, 2007, 10:59 PM
the pitch is falling apart.

yeah, bangladesh isn't having too much good luck in this match...well except for winning the toss...which didn't help much! oh well, i hope some of our players get 50s if not 100s...

ahhh sakib is walking in now...i hope he can stay in for a long time!!!!!!!

radagast
massacre shuru hobe kokhon?

cricketlvr
has the game started?

it's starting now!

radagast
May 26, 2007, 11:00 PM
this is one morning sakib probably wasn't looking forward to...

Anher
May 26, 2007, 11:00 PM
lets fight sakib

radagast
May 26, 2007, 11:01 PM
It won't be long before this wicket turns into a mine field, especially with Kumble firing it from one end. There are three days left in the match including today and the Indians are right on top.
can't we have some bangali comentator over at cricinfo?

cricketlvr
May 26, 2007, 11:02 PM
sakib is out...second ball...umpire is WRONG! sayed lbw, but ball was off stump. this is crazy...bangladesh must say something about the bad umpiring!

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 11:03 PM
shakzie's done... pilot to the gallows.

Luvlee_nik
shame, out

SherKhan
That was a Bogus Call, []

cricketboy
Billy Doctrove Idiot

Nasif
May 26, 2007, 11:04 PM
That hit outside of the offstump, very unlucky lbw for shakib.

Luvlee_nik
I WROTE AN AWSUM POEM!!
khele thara gorur mothon
mare thara jokhon tokhon

majher modde shunno pay
karon thader ghilu nai

hablur kono shorom nai
hash khali khete pay

hala dada liga kotha koi
erokom paglami korthe noi

bhool jinish korthe korthe
wicket galo porthe porthe

manush bhool ar kotho korte pare?
jutha diye maro thare

gunda der ke dako joldi
pagol hoye galam ami

ar kotho din amader shorom lagbe?
er harano srishti ar kobe thambe?

kobe bangladesher joy hobe?
ashle bhaloi lagbe tobe

ei kobitha ami ar kotho likbo?
amar homework ami kokhon korbo?

gelam ami dukho niye
inshaallah india ke haraye diye........
ar kono playerder hobe na biye (couldnt think of anything lese that rhymed :P)

hope u guyz liked my poem........ (c) Luvlee_nik (i know, its an awsum poem by ME!! (nikita hahah, watever)

syzygy
lets fight sakib

yes fight is over

Russell2k7
lol haha

Sohel
a pilot century here can get mushi out of the picture for the SL tests.

cricket_king
hmmm...wicket already....

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 11:05 PM
cute poem.

Russell2k7
May 26, 2007, 11:05 PM
hawkey shows hitting middle stump

radagast
May 26, 2007, 11:06 PM
looks like the umps don't want to be in the field either....

Miraz
May 26, 2007, 11:07 PM
Again another wrong decision by umpire.

Why? why they always kill all the prospects in the bud.

The impact was clearly outside the off stump and he was playing a shot, whether the ball was hitting middle stump or not, is not the question here.

syzygy
May 26, 2007, 11:07 PM
ball was hitting middle stump..cant be more plumb

Russell2k7
May 26, 2007, 11:08 PM
Sohel is the guy in the middle in ur avatar Ash?

Antora
nahhh out......wats happening?????????????? amra ki 100 er agay all out hobo?

kfirooz

This is ridiculous in my view, how can they ask for an explanation for pitch reading and who can be so accurate in doing so.
Every captain takes a chance when he decides to bat or bowl and at times it can backfire and no one can fully predict the pitch behavior .
Have not we seen the most experienced players turned commentators in their pitch reports claiming the pitch to be belter but it turning out to be the other way around ?
Anyone with a little cricket knowledge would know cricket is a game played along with nature and it is accompanied by the great unpredictability of nature itself.

Russell2k7
outside off stump? hawkeye shows hitting middle stump and a bit of offstump.

radagast
May 26, 2007, 11:09 PM
Replays suggests that Hasan was indeed struck marginally outside the line. So bit unlucky there Was it marginally or CLEARLY outside the line?

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 11:09 PM
rp singh could do with a better hairstyle...

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 11:10 PM
the guy in the middle of my avatar is US dude...

radagast
May 26, 2007, 11:11 PM
try to stay there for a bit Pilot.. Mash could use the rest...

cricketboy
May 26, 2007, 11:11 PM
We need rain badly.

riad
May 26, 2007, 11:12 PM
outside off stump? hawkeye shows hitting middle stump and a bit of offstump.

Your hawkeye needs to see a eye dr.

syzygy
Again another wrong decision by umpire.

Why? why they always kill all the prospects in the bud.

The impact was clearly outside the off stump and he was playing a shot, whether the ball was hitting middle stump or not, is not the question here.

its marginally(0.5 milimeter) outside off stump and it was swinging in to hit middle stump..umpires dont have hawk eye, so no need to whin always

radagast
NO.. no rain... this is baptism by Fire.

Russell2k7
May 26, 2007, 11:13 PM
Sohel haha too bad in this match we are looking more like the guys who are getting slashed from the middle guy.

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 11:13 PM
We need rain badly.

ain't gonna happen bro... at least not the kind you're thinking of.

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 11:14 PM
Sohel haha too bad in this match we are looking more like the guys who are getting slashed from the middle guy.

i like monalisa too... great batting average.

Russell2k7
May 26, 2007, 11:14 PM
man our players cant block and dont know how to play defensive shots.

Russell2k7
May 26, 2007, 11:15 PM
Yup I bet she can play better than Habibul Bashar at least.

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 11:15 PM
i wonder what rp's tabij is all about.

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 11:16 PM
yeah Russ... and never a compulsive hooker either.

Anher
May 26, 2007, 11:17 PM
I WROTE AN AWSUM POEM!!
khele thara gorur mothon
mare thara jokhon tokhon

majher modde shunno pay
karon thader ghilu nai

hablur kono shorom nai
hash khali khete pay

hala dada liga kotha koi
erokom paglami korthe noi

bhool jinish korthe korthe
wicket galo porthe porthe

manush bhool ar kotho korte pare?
jutha diye maro thare

gunda der ke dako joldi
pagol hoye galam ami

ar kotho din amader shorom lagbe?
er harano srishti ar kobe thambe?

kobe bangladesher joy hobe?
ashle bhaloi lagbe tobe

ei kobitha ami ar kotho likbo?
amar homework ami kokhon korbo?

gelam ami dukho niye
inshaallah india ke haraye diye........
ar kono playerder hobe na biye (couldnt think of anything lese that rhymed :P)

hope u guyz liked my poem........ (c) Luvlee_nik (i know, its an awsum poem by ME!! (nikita hahah, watever)

আগডুম বাগডুম গোড়াডুম সাজে
উইকেট পরে খেলা দেখার আগে।

Miraz
its marginally(0.5 milimeter) outside off stump and it was swinging in to hit middle stump..umpires dont have hawk eye, so no need to whin always

Yap, and this type of decision always goes in favor of the batsman. It's still a mistake. Umpires are ready to hang us dry.

All marginal decisions, wrong decisions are so far given against Bangladesh.

Russell2k7
Hahaha Sohel.

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 11:18 PM
laxmansivaramakrishnan bugs... but less than ata.

cricketboy
May 26, 2007, 11:19 PM
They are continuously bowling short stuff at pilot.

Sohel
polapainz happy as always in the stands.

cricketboy
Good news-it might rain!

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 11:20 PM
They are continuously bowling short stuff at pilot.

at sharif too.

Russell2k7
May 26, 2007, 11:21 PM
Rain wont help us this time.

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 11:21 PM
Good news-it might rain!

it has been since the toss bro... good shot... bad running.

SherKhan
May 26, 2007, 11:23 PM
y do they keep screamin for every thing

cricketboy
May 26, 2007, 11:24 PM
it has been since the toss bro... good shot... bad running.

Doa koren bristir jonno.

Sohel
i'm curious to see what mash and rafiq will do... we know what kumble and motka will a little later with those gaping cracks.

BonBon
at sharif too. time to taste the real stuff:sick:

Antora
May 26, 2007, 11:25 PM
Good news-it might rain!

omg reeli?

cricket_king
May 26, 2007, 11:25 PM
Your hawkeye needs to see a eye dr.

OMG........mate.......it pitched outside......but was swinging back in to knock out the stump. It would've hit the stump anyway. Watch cricket on tv a bit more.....you might know what i'm talking about then. :waiting:

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 11:26 PM
time for the other hundred pilot.

BonBon
May 26, 2007, 11:26 PM
342 more runs only..way to go

cricketboy
May 26, 2007, 11:28 PM
RP Singh kono bowler hoilo. BD batsman are mnaking him seem dangerous.

TheWatcher
Forget about Aaqib, BCB should try to poach Prasad from India team. I never thought Indian pacers could produce this much movement from this kind of docile pitch !

Sohel
look at the aggressive field setting... i guess we'll never know what HaBa would have done in a similar situation.

Luvlee_nik
May 26, 2007, 11:29 PM
আগডুম বাগডুম গোড়াডুম সাজে
উইকেট পরে খেলা দেখার আগে।

er, could u write this in english?:doh:

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 11:29 PM
RP Singh kono bowler hoilo. BD batsman are mnaking him seem dangerous.

rp's good. the modon-marka hairstyle makes him look bad.

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 11:30 PM
the doc gives us one !!!

Antora
May 26, 2007, 11:31 PM
soo whoes gonna be our hero today??? will it be mash (again)

BonBon
Sharif was saved by the umpie

cricketboy
Out not given for a change! Sabash Doctrove.

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 11:32 PM
our boy didn't see that one AT ALL.

syzygy
common plumb out not given...miraz be happy now..see indians dont whin

TheWatcher
Doctrove is not biased, he is just incompetent.

Sohel
soo whoes gonna be our hero today??? will it be mash (again)

mash if we have one before the second innings.

Anher
May 26, 2007, 11:33 PM
karthik, rp singh= হিজরা

BonBon
rp's good. the modon-marka hairstyle makes him look bad. average..at most..

cricketboy
Doctrove also gave Golla out in a wrong decision in CTG.

One World
hahhaha....how funny why out a bowler now...all batsmen are in the pavillion

Antora
Out not given for a change! Sabash Doctrove.

out not given?? is that the first time dats happend to bd??:timeout:

Sohel
Doctrove is not biased, he is just incompetent.

he went to the same ump school as asoka.

Miraz
May 26, 2007, 11:34 PM

The two not outs which were given out have done enough damage already.

Ashraful and Sakib were not outs and given out.

Like TheWatcher said, Doctrove is simply incompetent.

One World
and its not Sachin it was Golla..at least his eyes could recognize the faces

Sohel
karthik, rp singh= হিজরা

ouch... :floor:

cricketboy
out not given?? is that the first time dats happend to bd??:timeout:

But SHakib is a much better batsman than Sharif thats the bad luck,

Russell2k7
SYzy ur in a position where even if we are given 10 more plumb not out you would still not mind. hehe.

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 11:35 PM
motka runs better than HaBa.

SherKhan
May 26, 2007, 11:35 PM
well, finally we get a break

Antora
May 26, 2007, 11:36 PM
But SHakib is a much better batsman than Sharif thats the bad luck,

yes i agreeeeeeeeeee

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 11:36 PM
great shot.

syzygy
May 26, 2007, 11:37 PM
SYzy ur in a position where even if we are given 10 more plumb not out you would still not mind. hehe.

xcatly :D

BonBon
nice shot

Anher
er, could u write this in english?:doh:

wont have same taste. its good in bangla. i just duplicated a poem from my class 1 book. I was only 5 years old that time

cricketboy
Idiot Yardly bole SHakib was out and waonderful homorous good reply by CUllinan,

cricket_king
May 26, 2007, 11:38 PM

Why the hell would you whine when you're leading by 500-odd runs and your opposition still needs 338 to avoid follow on?
I'd like to see how you'd react to that if you were in our situation......

One World
i thoo on this umpiring

Sohel
sharma... boga-marka chehara.

syzygy
The two not outs which were given out have done enough damage already.

Ashraful and Sakib were not outs and given out.

Like TheWatcher said, Doctrove is simply incompetent.

uffff u r not gonna change ur mind..i give up :doh:

Russell2k7
May 26, 2007, 11:39 PM
There one more bowler scored more runs than Haba and our other batsman. What a shame.

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 11:39 PM
eto bhab dekhabar por matro 130...

syzygy
May 26, 2007, 11:40 PM
Why the hell would you whine when you're leading by 500-odd runs and your opposition still needs 338 to avoid follow on?
I'd like to see how you'd react to that if you were in our situation......

ok we will let habla bat twice in next innings

SherKhan
May 26, 2007, 11:41 PM
Ishant sharma looks like a skeletor

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 11:41 PM
bogar golay duita tabij...

Russell2k7
May 26, 2007, 11:42 PM
syzy haha.

Luvlee_nik
May 26, 2007, 11:42 PM
uffff u r not gonna change ur mind..i give up :doh:

it wouldnt be logical to change his mind anywayz

Russell2k7
May 26, 2007, 11:43 PM
dmn yorker good block.

Sohel
no bounce at all... awful pitch.

yaseer
just joined.....seems by reading the posts....Sakib was not out.....was like ASH?...ball pitching outside leg stamp?

Antora
May 26, 2007, 11:44 PM
good to see pilot scoring some runs!!!!!

SherKhan
i liek the way mashud plays, nice and slow. daats way its gotta be

yaseer

Ya..it was happening from tomorrow.....more balls will keep low today....Dav and Habla er pap er praishchitto pura team kortese

cricketboy

Yardly also criticizing the curator.

Russell2k7
May 26, 2007, 11:45 PM
NO yeaseer. Ball was tiny fraction out side off stump but would have swing in to knock the hell out of the middle stump. U cant complain on umpire about that. Its just that our batsman cannot block well.

cricket_king
May 26, 2007, 11:45 PM
ok we will let habla bat twice in next innings

Gee thanks.......and further increase our humiliations...

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 11:46 PM
pilot 100 korle mushir bhat mara jabe mash-khaneker jonno.

syzygy
just joined.....seems by reading the posts....Sakib was not out.....was like ASH?...ball pitching outside leg stamp?

no ball in line of off stump and hitting middle stump..its only miraz and athar ali who saw it differently :-p

One World
good to see pilot playing defensively .. lets see if he can carry on till lunch

Russell2k7
May 26, 2007, 11:47 PM
all right guys keep this partnership going till we get 400 all right.

One World
May 26, 2007, 11:47 PM
some indian posts are really irritating

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 11:49 PM
kumble strikes... mash to the rescue???

syzygy
May 26, 2007, 11:50 PM
goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

SherKhan
May 26, 2007, 11:51 PM
man, that over was goin well too

Miraz
No one can rescue this siniking ship.

The delivery was too good for Sharif.

Sohel
some indian posts are really irritating

the Syn-whatever dude's from nepal... i heard that the maoists there support BD, and the ruling class india, as expected.

cricket_king
Well there goes another one...

cricketboy
Bristi ashe na keno!!!

SherKhan
well i think bangladesh's second innigs will begin after lunch and we will be all out in 20 overs or less after that

syzygy
May 26, 2007, 11:52 PM
mash comes...he is my man

Sohel
No one can rescue this siniking ship.

The delivery was too good for Sharif.

yep, kumble finds the length so early... and keeps getting better.

cricket_king
pilot 100 korle mushir bhat mara jabe mash-khaneker jonno.

Mate pilot aint even gonna get the chance to score his hundred. We'll be all out by lunch i'm estimating.

Russell2k7
lol see they cant play defensive shots.

Anher
May 26, 2007, 11:53 PM
bogar golay duita tabij...

বগার গলায় দুইটা তাবিজ
দেখতে লাগে আস্ত খবিস।

শালা খম্বল আরেকটা পাইছে

Miraz
Inevitable is happening.

What can you expect when common sense went through the window in the very first morning.

Russell2k7
all right time for professor Mashrafee to give some lessons to our batsman. everyone be seated.

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 11:54 PM
Mate pilot aint even gonna get the chance to score his hundred. We'll be all out by lunch i'm estimating.

here's a sense of humor test mate.

http://uk.tickle.com/test/humor.html

Surfer
Just woke up.....thanks to Indian bowlers for a good morning...

Sohel
বগার গলায় দুইটা তাবিজ
দেখতে লাগে আস্ত খবিস।

শালা খম্বল আরেকটা পাইছে

:floor: :floor: :floor:

Antora
May 26, 2007, 11:55 PM
mash yes
woohooo lets see what he scores today........80*

Russell2k7
May 26, 2007, 11:56 PM
Ball jai middle stump aar ora bat gurai off stumpe.

Sohel
pilot's on song.

Antora
বগার গলায় দুইটা তাবিজ
দেখতে লাগে আস্ত খবিস।

শালা খম্বল আরেকটা পাইছে

y am i seeing squares on ur post?

cricket_king
May 26, 2007, 11:57 PM
here's a sense of humor test mate.

http://uk.tickle.com/test/humor.html

Thanks for that......i shall tell you my score if i can be bothered :waiting:

Sohel
May 26, 2007, 11:57 PM
boga's ineffective... another ballaji in the making??? or is it the so called wicket?

One World
May 26, 2007, 11:59 PM
we made zahir khan a world class bowler who can make the number 7 team look like school cricketer

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 12:00 AM
Thanks for that......i shall tell you my score if i can be bothered :waiting:

চ্যাতেন ক্যান mate? sorRY. ;)

Antora
May 27, 2007, 12:01 AM
we made zahir khan a world class bowler who can make the number 7 team look like school cricketer

we r #7????

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 12:01 AM
boga's still at at... mash IS DA MAN!!!

One World
May 27, 2007, 12:02 AM
good to see mashud reading kumble well

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 12:02 AM
spoke way too soon... OOPZ!!!

cricket_king
May 27, 2007, 12:03 AM
চ্যাতেন ক্যান mate? sorRY. ;)

Yeah you should be :-P

One World
we r #7????

sorry still chewing the wc glory..how can u forget that

Sohel
rafiq to the rescue... memories of the WI tour???

syzygy
mortaza out ..damn

cricketboy
I knew Mortaza will flop today.

Miraz
Mashrafe back to the pavillion.

Bangladesh will get bundled out for less than 120 in the first innings.

SherKhan
May 27, 2007, 12:04 AM
we are not even gonna make it to lunch

cricketboy
May 27, 2007, 12:04 AM
Golla and SN get ready. Kumble will get Rafique.

Ganguly da
May 27, 2007, 12:05 AM
this is by far one of the worst performance by BD....i'm too shocked by the result!! and way too impressed by the pacers.

One World
Mashrafe back to the pavillion.
Bangladesh will get bundled out for less than 120 in the first innings.

Much thanks to Dr. Doctrove

zohra
Mortazaaaaaa the genius is gone...:-D :-D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Antora
sorry still chewing the wc glory..how can u forget that

ohh lol

Sohel
Yeah you should be :-P

maf koira den bhai. here's a gift: -

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_3629.gif

Russell2k7
May 27, 2007, 12:06 AM
Frankly I dont mind this. Mash is too tired to stay any longer in there. And I wanna watch second innings b4 I go to sleep.

Antora
noooo mashrafeeee eta tumi ki korla????? hero hote parla na keno???

SherKhan
I wish they would kick that wierd asss indian with all the paint all of his body out of our stadium