PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: Bangladesh Vs India, 2nd & Final Test: 25-29 May, Grameen Phone Test Series 2007

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

zzzz
May 27, 2007, 01:29 AM
Attar Khan should remember than he is a commentator first and a Bangladesh supporter second. As a commentator to an International audience, he must sound impartial and keep his emotions in neutral all the time.
Yes, Javed Omar was probably not out, but the way Attar Khan kept "whining" about it made him seem like an average Bangladeshi supporter . His tone of voice barely hid his apparent disgust at the decision. He did the same after Sakibul Hassan's dismissal earlier.

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 01:30 AM
was it...where is the spot....in mumbai or calcutta

katmandu... on the run from the anti-monarchist movement.

Ganguly da
May 27, 2007, 01:30 AM
You missed my point, sis. Trust me, being an ardent BD supporter, I am as angry as anyone else for their apparently nonsensical appeal. But calling them "animals" was totally immature and unjustified.

And my reference to our boys ... I just wanted to show that the bowling team will always appeal for wickets ... and we do it quiet loudly also. Just look at Mushy :)

finally! thanks for showing some sensibility.

SherKhan
May 27, 2007, 01:31 AM
MODS: need attention here, this guy was warned before for using bad language, and he has done again..... what happen to the civil class of this forum?

Screw off:onethephone:

Luvlee_nik
listen, drunken teen, i can call your players many many things, but i'm not gonna be on the same level as you....

calling indian players "bloody animals" shows the true class of the person calling it. Try to accept the defeat sportingly, by calling names, you're not achieving anything except making yourself look dumber.

haha drunken teen? shows how mature U r, jumping to idiotic conclusions now r we? well, i dont blame u, u indians probably p!ss urself drunk a lot u guys dont follow ur religion and i guess ur bollywood makes drinkning seem really cool and wateva, unlike u, im a muslim AND bangladeshi, and i am forbidden to drink that cr@p, and how duz being bangladeshi stop me from drinking that stuff? well, bangladesh people are decent (not the pedafiles u find though, and the bloody rickshaw walahs) and it isnt acceptable to drink.

i dont care if it makes me look dumber, if it p!$$3$ u of, hu cares how i sound?

Antora
Attar Khan should remember than he is a commentator first and a Bangladesh supporter second. As a commentator speaking to an International audience, he must sound impartial and keep his emotions in neutral all the time.
Yes, Javed Omar was probably not out, but the way Attar Khan kept "whining" about it made him seem like an average Bangladeshi supporter . He did the same after Sakibul Hassan's dismissal earlier.

wat can i say... looks lyk all bangladeshis r feed-up wif the umpires!!!!!

syzygy
May 27, 2007, 01:32 AM
must be written by an Indian from Khidirpur or Bangalore

it seems u know a lot of indian cities..u must be loving those places

Cryin Out
May 27, 2007, 01:33 AM
i dont care... its not good for any team to get bad emiring decision against them when they are already in big trouble.. this empire already mad so many mistakes. .so many bad decisions.. in both tests.. he should be punished by the icc.. though its not happening....

and you indians.. are bunch of idiots.. you always try something to argue with us and play with our emotions.. we're not a test team like yours.. so even small mistake by empire affect us very badly....

How old are you that you mistake debate for abuse? Use your emotions as an argument and you will lose every time. And if you are going to resort to abuse, I am done debating you.

You are going on about Umpiring decisions. How about making posts on supporting your batsmen who are still to come?

One World
im guessing u've watched mary poppins?

I just watched the songs, i liked the word but dont know what it means...but they are also using one other song in one of the ads in the break.

Electrequiem
haha drunken teen? shows how mature U r, jumping to idiotic conclusions now r we? well, i dont blame u, u indians probably p!ss urself drunk a lot u guys dont follow ur religion and i guess ur bollywood makes drinkning seem really cool and wateva, unlike u, im a muslim AND bangladeshi, and i am forbidden to drink that cr@p, and how duz being bangladeshi stop me from drinking that stuff? well, bangladesh people are decent (not the pedafiles u find though, and the bloody rickshaw walahs) and it isnt acceptable to drink.

i dont care if it makes me look dumber, if it p!$$3$ u of, hu cares how i sound?

erm ... uh ... i guess u took the "drunken" part literally. Didn't think our Indian friend here meant it that way.

And please stop, this is totally getting out of hand. Calling them "animals" was wrong and you know it. Chill out, please, and just hope for Bashar and SN to make centuries. :)

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 01:34 AM

here's a good avatar for you to show our guests sis... ;)

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_3629.gif

muhasan
bad umpiring decsion is common in cricket.umpires dont have televisions to see replays..u guys are still whinning about umpiring , common grow up and look why u cant bat even 40 overs in test cricket.btw i think doctrove did nt gave one easy caught behind not out in first innings..how about that?..just grow up kids an dont act like newbees

Yeah Kid, but you gotta understand that these umpires are in the elite panel. You probably didn't see bucknor who makes it almost 100% right.
No body is sayin here that the umpires were bribed by Indians or soemthing. What you are saying is a very true fact that Bangladesh has their problems. The batsmen did very bad in their job, and may be the fielders and bowlers also didn't do a good job either. But do you think that the umpires are doing their job right. It's not about what decisions are going for BD or against them. It's about bad umpiring. So you don't need to mention what India got in their favour or what BD got.
GROW UP YOU BIG KID.

Russell2k7
Yes comon now lets not get on with name calling.

syzygy
May 27, 2007, 01:35 AM

i thought rickshaw pullers only exisits in ur country...:lol:

CricFanBD
Very very bad…frustrating….horrible…dumb….shocking umpiring. I can’t believe my own eyes that JO was given out!!!!!!!

Antora
I just watched the songs, i liked the word but dont know what it means...but they are also using one other song in one of the ads in the break.

well i can tell u one thing.... there is no meaning to that word

scoilaheez
Hopefully SN can get a big score and provide some positives to come out of this match. btw, it is alrite to be optimistic rather than the continued pessism that occurs amongst some of our fans.

Russell2k7
May 27, 2007, 01:36 AM
5 is a 50 for bashar and 10 is a 100 for bashar.

Electrequiem
And Luvlee_Nik, FYI, my uncle was a rickshawala, and he was an observant muslim. I take offense to what you have said ... degrading one of BD's keystone communities.

Murad
Attar Khan should remember than he is a commentator first and a Bangladesh supporter second. As a commentator to an International audience, he must sound impartial and keep his emotions in neutral all the time.
Yes, Javed Omar was probably not out, but the way Attar Khan kept "whining" about it made him seem like an average Bangladeshi supporter . His tone of voice barely hid his apparent disgust at the decision. He did the same after Sakibul Hassan's dismissal earlier.

hes one of the team selector..

Miraz
Everyone please maintain the civility of the forum. Otherwise you will be signing your exit note from BanglaCricket.

It's a game of cricket and we MUST not use explicit words toward any country or nations.

zohra
Hahah I am loving it people....keep it coming..it seems a lot you have already taken my advice to let it ALL OUT...can't believe you listened to me :-))...

Antora
can anyone tell me the score???my cricinfo stuffed up

mafizraju
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 1px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 1px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 1px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 1px">Originally Posted by Ganguly da
listen, drunken teen, i can call your players many many things, but i'm not gonna be on the same level as you....

calling indian players "bloody animals" shows the true class of the person calling it. Try to accept the defeat sportingly, by calling names, you're not achieving anything except making yourself look dumber.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

this is going way too much........... both of you just stop it.......You both being very uncivilized........And can you not bring Religion everywhere?????!!!!! If the guns starts blazing none of you would have enough stones to hide behind.... This is a cricket forum not stupid dumb argument

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 01:37 AM

is nepalese cricket better than bhutia cricket?... how's the indian dalali these days behaya?

Ganguly da
May 27, 2007, 01:39 AM

i think this forum needs an IQ test..... re-read what i said before hitting the send button....

Electrequiem
Match starting ... let's drop all the non-sense.

Antora
can i just suggest sumfin??? y dont us bangladeshis and indians stop arguing and enjoy the game???? (even thou us bangladeshis cant but anyway)

Murad
How old are you that you mistake debate for abuse? Use your emotions as an argument and you will lose every time. And if you are going to resort to abuse, I am done debating you.

You are going on about Umpiring decisions. How about making posts on supporting your batsmen who are still to come?

you guys are PATHETIC. YOU GUYS MADE FAKE DEAD BODY OF UR PLAYERS AFTER LOSING THE WC MATCHES AND BURNED THEM... HOW PATHETIC YOU GUYS ARE.. WE ARE FAR BETTER THAN YOU GUYS ON EVERY DEPARTMENT.. WE AN IMPROVING SIDE.. WE ARE NOT ELITE TEAM YET.. SO WATCH YOUR MOUTH NEXT TIME...

YES WE DID BAD IN THIS TESTS.. IN THE FIRST INNINGS OF INDIAN BATTING.. THIS UMPIRE DIDNT GIVE KARTHIK OUT... AND SOME OTHER LBW DECISIONS IN THE FIRST TEST... NOW HE GAVE OUT JABED WHICH WASNT OUT..

Cryin Out
May 27, 2007, 01:40 AM
These people who use abuses in place of reasoned debate debase themselves and their countries.

Anyway, lets hope that BD put up a fight from here on. Bashar is going to play a great game- I hope!

cricket_king

Awwww cmon man.........i expected a funny guy like you to come up with some new material.
You've disappointed me bro....:smug:

SherKhan
I hope Athar Ali Khan keeps up his disgust with this BS match and the umpiring

mafizraju
You guys are going completely nuts and fighting with each other for no f***g reason..........

zzzz
May 27, 2007, 01:41 AM
hes one of the team selector..

It does not matter...once he wears the "commentator hat", he needs to be a professional and sound emotionally neutral.

syzygy
May 27, 2007, 01:42 AM
is nepalese cricket better than bhutia cricket?... how's the indian dalali these days behaya?

indian dalali?? nepalese cricket?? hahaha ...are u smoking some cheap weeds these days in dhaka? :lol:

Miraz
Personal attacks and explicit words will not be tolerated any more.

Treat this is as a warning and don't break forum rules.

-------
Editor

One World

i remember Hansie Cronje and Moris Odumbe both had to leave cricket for match-fixing. Both had connections to Marwaris. Now Marwaris are not Rickshawpullers. They are just unwelcomed in Calcutta cause of eating out the financial fruits.

Electrequiem
LOL Javed's expression after the appeal was given was priceless

cricket_king
May 27, 2007, 01:43 AM
you guys are PATHETIC. YOU GUYS MADE FAKE DEAD BODY OF UR PLAYERS AFTER LOSING THE WC MATCHES AND BURNED THEM... HOW PATHETIC YOU GUYS ARE.. WE ARE FAR BETTER THAN YOU GUYS ON EVERY DEPARTMENT.. WE AN IMPROVING SIDE.. WE ARE NOT ELITE TEAM YET.. SO WATCH YOUR MOUTH NEXT TIME...

YES WE DID BAD IN THIS TESTS.. IN THE FIRST INNINGS OF INDIAN BATTING.. THIS EMPIRE DIDNT GIVE KARTHIK OUT... AND SOME OTHER LBW DECISIONS IN THE FIRST TEST... NOW HE GAVE OUT JABED WHICH WASNT OUT..

Oooohhhhhh.......someone's gettin pissed ;)
ok i'll be serious......match is about to continue........can we all just get along for a while?

muhasan
If you seen enough test cricket you will realize that bad decisions come and go for everyone- they have in the past and will in the future. Steve Bucknor is known for horrible umpiring decisions against India. Some idiots in India even started an online petition against him.

But everything we (India) won or lost happened unlimately because we deserved to. India's lousy test record of few/no wins abroad is what we deserve- because we are not good enough and need to improve.

Complaining against umpiring is alright- but people need to realize it is a face saving exercise and shows a lack of understanding of the real issues. If you believe that umpiring lost you the game, and so does your team, why your team will never tackle the issues of bad bowling and batting. And never improve.

In this test, the fact is that BD are not good enough- so far. They need to show grit and I hope they do.

Your second one is little matured from your first one.
BD lost the test on the first day when they missed those catches and gave aways 326/0.
But you gotta understand here. Nobody is complaining about loosing the match because of the umpire. It's about the umpiring decisions which are so horrible that one feel disgusted why these guys are in elite panel when they can't defer between a nick and no nick. Why wouldn't they see the big deflection from sharifs gloves and not give out and why would they give out Javed belim when there is even no sound and deflection?

The question is about the quality of umpiring not biased umpiring.

Sohel
Awwww cmon man.........i expected a funny guy like you to come up with some new material.
You've disappointed me bro....:smug:

it's for HER to show the ones trying ro bait her dude... she's our peepz.

zohra

YES WE DID BAD IN THIS TESTS.. IN THE FIRST INNINGS OF INDIAN BATTING.. THIS EMPIRE DIDNT GIVE KARTHIK OUT... AND SOME OTHER LBW DECISIONS IN THE FIRST TEST... NOW HE GAVE OUT JABED WHICH WASNT OUT..

Hey dude, cool down bro...surely, you are better in atleast one department .."whining"

P.S> its umpire..not empire fyi

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 01:44 AM
i remember Hansie Cronje and Moris Odumbe both had to leave cricket for match-fixing. Both had connections to Marwaris. Now Marwaris are not Rickshawpullers. They are just unwelcomed in Calcutta cause of eating out the financial fruits.

well put bro.

Russell2k7
May 27, 2007, 01:44 AM
guys plz chill out. No need to complain on the umps.

cricket_king
May 27, 2007, 01:45 AM
it's for HER to show the ones trying ro bait her dude... she's our peeps.

haha jokes man :-D
sorry E-)

Sohel
HaBa bites the dust.

Electrequiem
bashar out. wow!

Ahg984
Ouuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttt

Electrequiem
May 27, 2007, 01:46 AM
hey, on the bright side...HaBa faced more deliveries :)

Sohel
azaan break on BTV... piping down.

Nocturnal
Bashar gone and I wish he just played his last ever innings in Int. cricket. :(

SherKhan
what was i thinking?? Habla make runs?

Surfer
May 27, 2007, 01:47 AM
huh.....emotions flowing high. Take control of yourself guys. Dont lose cool.

zohra
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..BASHAR is GONEEEEEEE .......dude its awesome...

Russell2k7
hahah habla goes.

syzygy
HaBa bites the dust.

haha habla played his last test innings...now a one minute mourning guys..pay the last tribute

Sohel
Bashar gone and I wish he just played his last ever innings in Int. cricket. :(

moi aussi mon frere.

mafizraju
that was a stupid pre meditated cheap shot

Russell2k7
good now the second inning will really start.

Surfer
huh....one more wicket....India rocking...

scoilaheez
May 27, 2007, 01:48 AM
why complain about the umpires when we have hablu to complain about

SherKhan
May 27, 2007, 01:48 AM
dis is a disaster

Electrequiem
May 27, 2007, 01:49 AM
Hey dude, cool down bro...surely, you are better in atleast one department .."whining"

um ... if you start critiquing ppl's spelling/grammar, you are OBVIOUSLY in the wrong forum. Besides, many good souls here have pardoned the errors made on your part. Make the comments relevant, and about the game PLEASE. I don't want to see a War of Words about nationalities start.

Dynamite
Our top order batsmen should be very ashamed of themselves, especially, the two veterans, Javed Omar and Habibul Bashar. These two veteran top order batsmen have had been playing international cricket for about 10 years now and still they are showing no signs of improvements - then why don't they retire and give young ones a chance?

The big problem of our top order batsmen is that they repeatedly play the shots that are not necessary to play then get caught out.

I don't mind to see Bangladesh lose because you cannot win every game but at least show some competency in your play.

Finally, I have been observing Shariar Nafees's play for about three years now and hence I can state that his play is absolutely disgraceful. In the past three years he had been bowled out almost in exactly similar ways but still he will not reform. Tamim Iqbal should replace Shariar Nafees.

One World
As I said earlier bringing in Md Sharif instead of Aftab Ahmed was the most bogus decision ever made by the selectors and Athar is not out of that blame either.

Surfer
Gifting away wickets again....this is certainly not the way to play a test match....particularly when you are following on. Bad cricket from Bashaer.

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 01:50 AM
c'mon SN, make dem josephytz proud bro.

SherKhan
Sn about to be out, he cant play under pressure at all

AsifTheManRahman
what's the biggest margin of defeat in tests?

and someone please drop hablu.

Russell2k7
bunch of fools cant block shots.

syzygy
huh....one more wicket....India rocking...

yayyyyyyyyy rocking yaar!

bulbul_fan
habla shold retire. he has good avarage and h eshould leave with respect!!

zohra
um ... if you start critiquing ppl's spelling/grammar, you are OBVIOUSLY in the wrong forum. Besides, many good souls here have pardoned the errors made on your part. Make the comments relevant, and about the game PLEASE. I don't want to see a War of Words about nationalities start.

Its ok dude..check this out

http://crystal.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/crybaby.jpg

Electrequiem
May 27, 2007, 01:51 AM
OUT! SN GONE!

WOW ... NICE take by Dhoni.

bulbul_fan
May 27, 2007, 01:52 AM
nsfis also out!

Murad

thanks for the correction...

but im not whinnig.. you are wrong.... indian roge dhore geche tomake o..

Nocturnal
Nafees out- more trouble.

Sohel
so much for that idea... the iqbal brothers back in the team for the SL tour for sure now.

syzygy
another gone.....parade just began...india rocking

SherKhan
whatd i tell ya, SN cant play for shieett

Ahg984
May 27, 2007, 01:53 AM
nice catch by Dhoni. BD top order crumbling.

Sohel
thanks for the correction...

but im not whinnig.. you are wrong.... indian roge dhore geche tomake o..

she IS indian bro.

Murad
wow another out.. koto doyalu amader playerrrraaa

zohra
And UP GOES THE FINGER......ahhhhhhhhhh....cmon..

Antora
uff r koto out hobe?????or a moment i thout we were 102....but when i put my glasses on i realise we were 10/2 and now 3

bulbul_fan
May 27, 2007, 01:54 AM
match will finish today ( in 3 days) !!! man of match: zahir khan!!
man of series: karthik!

mafizraju
sweet........ what a farewell gift......... time for reality check

SherKhan
another gone.....parade just began...india rocking

let's see how indo rocks, when they play Sri Lanka, or any good team

Sohel
ash.

Russell2k7
Ok I gave nafees way too many chances. He needs to go bak to leages. We have better player than him in our academy side.

Murad
she IS indian bro.

oh i see..thats why.. she made such posts..

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 01:55 AM
there it is ASH... DEFY bro.

mafizraju
May 27, 2007, 01:56 AM
ajke shala kutta luck...

AsifTheManRahman
wall er shathe matha bari marte iccha kortese. jotobari cricinfo refresh kori, ekta kore wicket pore.

Sohel
Ash... 4

Electrequiem
Its ok dude..check this out

http://crystal.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/crybaby.jpg

*sighs* if you take my politeness for a "crybaby," then I am a HUGE crybaby ... and proud :)

nice shots by ASH btw.

Russell2k7
I thought Zohra is bengali.

SherKhan
I wonder if Dhoni had a chance to rebuild the house indos tore down

zohra
May 27, 2007, 01:57 AM
let's see how indo rocks, when they play Sri Lanka, or any good team

haha dude...or rather lets see how BD sucks (even more) , when they play "good" team (which ostensibly India isn't :-/ ) :floor: :floor: :floor:

Cryin Out
May 27, 2007, 01:58 AM
*sighs* if you take my politeness for a "crybaby," then I am a HUGE crybaby ... and proud :)

nice shots by ASH btw.

Good reply. Thank gawd for a few reasonable forummers.

Sohel
DEFIANT... bagher bachcha !!!

Antora
ash eshei chaar??welldone!!!!
this is pay back from 1st inningss

Electrequiem
I wonder if Dhoni had a chance to rebuild the house indos tore down

LOL ... well dhoni's form in the previous games have been good ... so i guess the Indians will rebuild his house for him

bulbul_fan
brilliant shot by ashraful!!

Ahg984
May 27, 2007, 01:59 AM
good over for BD.

Sohel
LOOK at the ball rajin...

Electrequiem
Good reply. Thank gawd for a few reasonable forummers.

Thank you. I just want to keep the atmosphere relevant. It totally takes the joy out of the game (erm not that bd has given me anything to be joyous about this game).

And I hope Ash does well today.

SherKhan
May 27, 2007, 02:00 AM
haha dude...or rather lets see how BD sucks (even more) , when they play "good" team (which ostensibly India isn't :-/ ) :floor: :floor: :floor:

Didnt make much sense dummy

One World
good shots but dont forget your defense

Sohel
good one rajin... 1000 runs.

Russell2k7
ash is using is head for four

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 02:01 AM
good shots but dont forget your defense

AMEN to that bro..

SherKhan
Indians are playing for their houses. Indian fans will burn it down if they dunt play well.

muhasan
These Umpires are really blind. How can they not see the last four from Ash from the first over he faced came of the viser

Electrequiem
You know, I cant wait to see Tamim's performance again. Have to wait till June 5th :)

bulbul_fan
May 27, 2007, 02:02 AM
bd should be given lead of 200 b4 evri test match

zohra
Indians are playing for their houses. Indian fans will burn it down if they dunt play well.

It doesn't matter dude..atleast they have their own "houses" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SherKhan
did you see dhoni jump for his life to catch sn

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 02:03 AM
rajin's finding the ball, good...

shovon13
bd should be given lead of 200 b4 evri test match

why are you repeating **** from cricbuzz.

Sohel

SherKhan
It doesn't matter dude..atleast they have their own "houses" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yea, xcept for dhoni

Electrequiem
NICE shot by Ash. 4444444444

Antora
ok pplzz i have a question and it would be nice if i get an aswer....

y is nafees refusing to score?? does he have anything against battin? anything against bangladesh?? anything against cricket???? wats his problem??

zohra
May 27, 2007, 02:04 AM
Didnt make much sense dummy

humm...its ok dude, not your fault...maybe you should take that humour test thats circulating on this thread...:) :)

cricket_king

Are you suggesting bangladeshis don't? :waiting:

Luvlee_nik
r u calling urself a bloody animal?..i though u r a girl :lol:

haha, but ur forgetting sumthing here......im not indianL-) :lol:

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 02:05 AM
clear inside edge.

SherKhan

Yea they make em themselves outa cow dung

Electrequiem
whew ... close call there. That inside edge saved Ash.

SherKhan
Ash needs to calm down

Luvlee_nik
May 27, 2007, 02:06 AM

OMG!!! that is SOOO cool!!!

Electrequiem
MODs, THE OFF-TOPIC ARGUMENTS ARE GETTING OFF-HAND.

bulbul_fan
why are you repeating **** from cricbuzz.

i dont go to that pathetic website.

Cryin Out
May 27, 2007, 02:07 AM
Ahraful and Saleh showing how it can be done. And should have been. But they still have to keep it tight.

Luvlee_nik

knew people would take it literally, whatever dude u just dissed ur own country :-D

shovon13
MODs, THE OFF-TOPIC ARGUMENTS ARE GETTING OFF-HAND.

what are you? the thought police?

SherKhan

y is nafees refusing to score?? does he have anything against battin? anything against bangladesh?? anything against cricket???? wats his problem??

Nafees has a mental block against good teams and high profile matches. Thats y he totally sucketh at WC

shovon13
i dont go to that pathetic website.

you obviously know about it.

One World
even this hari guy is saying "BIG INSIDE edge has saved him"
that means if it was thinner...we could see the show again

SherKhan
May 27, 2007, 02:08 AM
do Bangladeshi's know how to not hit air balls. you gotta play most balls downwards

Sohel
AGAIN... DEFIANT... bagher bachcha !!!

cricket_king
haha, but ur forgetting sumthing here......im not indianL-) :lol:

hahahaha :floor:
thats a gud one :bravo:

cricketboy
Zaheer do dhoom sledging! Ekta dhappor dite icha kortase.

Luvlee_nik
And Luvlee_Nik, FYI, my uncle was a rickshawala, and he was an observant muslim. I take offense to what you have said ... degrading one of BD's keystone communities.

oh!! freaky, i neva knew rickshaw walas have access to internet!!! either that or ur family didnt support ur poor uncle, and dude im talking about MY experience, dont let the memories come bak :-/

Electrequiem
what are you? the thought police?

No sir, I just try to keep things civil around here. At least I can "police" my own thoughts.

66666666 by ASH!

muhasan
May 27, 2007, 02:09 AM
By the we can be little constructive here... BD is not experienced enough...they haven't played test in last 13 months...we have lots of inexperienced new players. Yeah...that's it...the new ones, the fresh bloods...the teens...let's see them in 3-5 yrs again. See what can they do...if by then u see no change. We have to say it's a very bad luck for us. Come on...the team is in a building process for an emerging test nation and building takes time.

Sohel
good leave.

Antora
Ash needs to calm down

ash kepse..... nothing to be suprised offfffffff
1st innings er bhool decision er pay back......
go ash make them fetch dat ball!!!

SherKhan
i guess he's entertaining the crowd becuz bd is pretty much gone for this match

cricketboy
May 27, 2007, 02:10 AM
Ash should choose his balls.

Electrequiem
May 27, 2007, 02:11 AM
oh!! freaky, i neva knew rickshaw walas have access to internet!!! either that or ur family didnt support ur poor uncle, and dude im talking about MY experience, dont let the memories come bak :-/

Please dont make judgments about my family. You don't know enough to judge.

And I never said I am a rickshawala, but that their is nothing wrong in that. They are not all drunks.

Great shot by Ash.

Antora
Nafees has a mental block against good teams and high profile matches. Thats y he totally sucketh at WC

lol maybe we should just keep him 4 zimbabwe

Russell2k7
that six was like AB de Villiers of SA. I hope Ash can play like AB today.

Sohel
That's My Brotha...

Electrequiem
May 27, 2007, 02:12 AM
Wow Ash On Fire!!!

SherKhan
May 27, 2007, 02:12 AM
ASH you are Stunning Bhai

Russell2k7
May 27, 2007, 02:13 AM
damnn

Electrequiem
ASH you are Stunning Bhai
DITTO! ... so far.

zohra
Ash is showing some fight..looks like somebody has grown a pair in BD team..

Sohel
that six was like AB de Villiers of SA. I hope Ash can play like AB today.

he's better. if we had SA's facilities, infrastructure and cricket culture, he'd be way beyond AB by now...

Murad
oh.. hes playing too many shots.... allah jaane ki hoi aajke.. beshi gorom hoye gele khobor ache abar..

Russell2k7
Ashhhhh

Mr-khan
Oh no,,again 4..ae paglare kew thaman,
bowlergular to carrier ses kore dilo.

SherKhan
May 27, 2007, 02:14 AM
Ash is showing some fight..looks like somebody has grown a pair in BD team..

Thanks for noticing:floor:

bulbul_fan
y ashraful is trying to hit evri ball??

Luvlee_nik
I thought Zohra is bengali.

duznt stop her from being indian

Electrequiem
May 27, 2007, 02:15 AM
Wow Ash Goes Again ... 44444

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 02:15 AM
take it to them bro... put away the bad ones.

SherKhan
May 27, 2007, 02:16 AM
Wooooooo

Electrequiem
Omgg 666666

Sohel
yeah !!!!!!!!

Luvlee_nik

his problem is that he's not married to me:-D

cricket_king
y ashraful is trying to hit evri ball??

Man he's pissed. I would be to. We cant win this. Nor can we draw. SO just have your own little fun.

Cryin Out
This lad is playing a good innings. Someone tell him it can be a fantastic innings if he paces it.

SherKhan
Aahhahhahahhhhh

Electrequiem
Simply an electrifying performance by ASHRAFUL so far ... so feisty!

Russell2k7
May 27, 2007, 02:17 AM
he's better. if we had SA's facilities, infrastructure and cricket culture, he'd be way beyond AB by now...

Yup I like both of them alot after Mona. Damn another one.

Sohel
leave, block, rotate and hit bro... and make this your day ASH.

Luvlee_nik
hahahaha :floor:
thats a gud one :bravo:

haha, thanx:big_hug:

Russell2k7
what thee

zohra
May 27, 2007, 02:18 AM
Ash is lighting it up....good going for a change dude......

Electrequiem
Another 444444

Sohel
end boga's career before it has the chance to begin ASH...

cricket_king
May 27, 2007, 02:19 AM
HAHAHAHA!!! ASHRAFUL'S SNAPPING EM! :lol:

Luvlee_nik
Please dont make judgments about my family. You don't know enough to judge.

And I never said I am a rickshawala, but that their is nothing wrong in that. They are not all drunks.

Great shot by Ash.

umm, i neva said the rickshwalahs were alcoholics, i said they were pedophiles.......................

SherKhan
Sharma is down AHAHHAHAHA

Warlock
May 27, 2007, 02:20 AM
is there any live stream? Can anyone please tell me?

Sohel
Second Fastest 50 In Test History !

Electrequiem
Second fastest fifty in test history by ASH!

CMON LAD, make it a 100!

Russell2k7
end boga's career before it has the chance to begin ASH...

Dony worry Ash will turn his career into ash.

Luvlee_nik
OMG!! this is good news, the cricinfo thing jumped from 28 to 66 in like SECONDS!!! inshaallah this will keep up (everyone pray!!)

SherKhan
May 27, 2007, 02:21 AM
2nd fastest 50

cleazer
Incredible Ashraful!

One World
Billy patting Ishant after
fall

habfreak
I'm glad I'm watching this match alone...cause that last shot by Ashraful just brought me to tears :$..and its not a pretty site! :D
Two days of nothing but dissapointment...taking punches after punches...and at last a message sent to the Sri Lankans! THANK YOU SKIPPER!

Sohel
he saw that ALL the way.

One World
second fastest 50

Warlock
Hi guys is there a live link?

Russell2k7
Shabbasshhh Ashhh

Electrequiem
Ashraful is a KOHINOOR!

Nocturnal
what an innings so far ..... amazing Ash-our future captain.

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 02:22 AM
Beauty.

Electrequiem
Whats the fastest test-match hundred?

Russell2k7
man I stayed up for this. lovin it.

Cryin Out
May 27, 2007, 02:23 AM
Well done Ashraful.

One World
slips are phazing out slowly

Sohel
our next captain guys... 51 from 26 under these circumstances... YEAH !!!

Russell2k7
This is great.

Antora
May 27, 2007, 02:24 AM
ash bhai century maren!!!

Electrequiem
umm, i neva said the rickshwalahs were alcoholics, i said they were pedophiles.......................

That's even more idiotic.

Maturity is a hard to find trait now, it seems.

I wont bother replying anymore, Ash is actually giving us something worth watching.

Sohel
slips are phazing out slowly

i noticed too bro... time to roate the strike comin' up soon.

AsifTheManRahman
chorom afsoser bepar. ei khelata jodi live dekhte partam! uff...prottek ball ei 4/6! ashraful to fatay dilo! ajke je beta koyta indian bowlerer chakri khabe etai dekhar bishoy.

zzzz
This innings of Ashraful confirms that BD do not know how to play a Test Match.
Enjoy while it lasts.

Murad
congrats ashraful..

oh khub moja lagtese.. abar voi o lagtese.. kokhon jani ekta kharap shot khele pele..

allah bachao.. help us.. help ashraful..

ammark
Ash on Fire. This is awesome :fire: oh man, I'm enjoying this :D

Spitfire_x86
May 27, 2007, 02:25 AM
Whats the fastest test-match hundred?
56 ball, Viv Richards

shawon_usa
May 27, 2007, 02:26 AM
I think zaheer said , Hey Mo, u gonna get my cow dung house burned down mayn. Please stop

lolz

BonBon
need a really big innings from him

nzfan
lol Ash has scored 75% of the runs

Antora
to celbrate ash's batting im eating chotpoti!!!!

Luvlee_nik

I wont bother replying anymore, Ash is actually giving us something worth watching.

good, dont reply then, i guess ur showing maturity FINALLY as well

Electrequiem
56 ball, Viv Richards

Gracias ... *fingers crossed*

muhasan
Hi guys is there a live link?

Live link, check this out

http://live.lovelypk.com/mms/

Sohel
kumble, time for ash to focus, like the 158 not out last time...

Electrequiem
May 27, 2007, 02:27 AM
Kumble to Ash ... this should be interesting.

SherKhan
[Edited]

Mod.warning: Please try to be civil and engage in friendly discussion/debates. Consider this as a strong warning.

habfreak

do what i do..treport the post and forget about it...freakin hypocrites...thinks they've the world figured out!:sick:
GO ASHRAFUL...WAY TO GO SKIPPER!:flag:

Sohel

ammark
May 27, 2007, 02:28 AM
to celbrate ash's batting im eating chotpoti!!!!

chips and a jack and coke for me

FOUR :fire:

Electrequiem

Sohel
do what i do..treport the post and forget about it...freakin hypocrites...thinks they've the world figured out!:sick:

WITH YOU ALL THE WAY BRO... :big_hug:

SherKhan
Unstoppable

Russell2k7
Rajin almost bolwed see they cant block shots.

series
May 27, 2007, 02:29 AM
live link: http://www.desiworldonline.com/links/Streams/223

Electrequiem
You know what? Ash is better than caffeine ... he is keeping me awake!

Russell2k7
Time to give kumble some treatement'

SherKhan
no joy in Kombolpur

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 02:30 AM
rajin's a little shaky... he should focus on kumble's flight.

BD-Shardul
May 27, 2007, 02:30 AM
I like ASH's look in his face, Clear obogga to the opponent

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 02:31 AM
AH... great single.

cricket_king
rajin's a little shaky... he should focus on kumble's flight.

All rajin has to do is DEFEND.

Electrequiem
:callme: do what i do..treport the post and forget about it...freakin hypocrites...thinks they've the world figured out!:sick:

Right on, mate.

Surfer
May 27, 2007, 02:32 AM
So, now they are playing oneday style? Good....at least somethings happening.

knightrider357
same here... i am happy i stayed awake to watch Ashraful's innings....
seriously... ekhon harleo dukhho onek kom hobe.... after all the bruises we got over the last 2 days, a little relief...

Antora
can ash make the fastest test century??

SherKhan
May 27, 2007, 02:33 AM
no matter what happens, this has been a treat for the eyes

Sohel
motka's fast.

Electrequiem
hahah Ash has given us something to face our Indian friends with...

keyword: something.

BanCricFan
May 27, 2007, 02:34 AM
"NOT A NEGETIVE BONE IN HIS BODY"- Arun Lal on Mohammad Ashraful!