PDA

View Full Version : Match Thread: Bangladesh Vs India, 2nd & Final Test: 25-29 May, Grameen Phone Test Series 2007

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16

SherKhan
May 27, 2007, 02:34 AM
i love seeing [] powar chase after a ball

Nocturnal
no matter what happens, this has been a treat for the eyes

well said...so pleasing. :)

Sohel
boga's starting to choke... good

Surfer
9.5 Sharma to Mohammad Ashraful, FOUR, and again! wicket to wicket delivery, Ashraful drives with a straight bat and the ball screams past the fielder at mid-on. Try stopping that.

real123
May 27, 2007, 02:35 AM
This innings of Ashraful confirms that BD do not know how to play a Test Match.
Enjoy while it lasts.

Can't agree more. Now Ash should settle down, I am not saying to go into shell but rather watchful.

BanCricFan
May 27, 2007, 02:35 AM
So, now they are playing oneday style? Good....at least somethings happening.

Just enjoy, my dear friend!

Electrequiem
May 27, 2007, 02:36 AM
4 off of kumble!

muhasan
May 27, 2007, 02:36 AM
same here... i am happy i stayed awake to watch Ashraful's innings....
seriously... ekhon harleo dukhho onek kom hobe.... after all the bruises we got over the last 2 days, a little relief...

Cheers...
me 2 stayed awake...
Hope Ash makes triple figure...
Go TIGERS GO......

Antora
May 27, 2007, 02:37 AM
when ashraful plays well .. it makes me proud to know that my dada bari is in comilla!! ( well he's from brahmanbaria close enough)

Cryin Out
Now he needs to not waste the opportunity and get a big hundred.

Electrequiem
OUCh ... ash gone.

Dynamite
When everytime Ashraful strikes, the Tigers roar; and when the Tigers roar, an imminent success hovers on the horizon for them. Well done Ashraful, just keep up the consistency of your tenacity for the rest of today's session then the Indians will be pondering amid wonder!

One World
This innings of Ashraful confirms that BD do not know how to play a Test Match.
Enjoy while it lasts.

It also confirms that his name would be right after kallis in test match history for a while.

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 02:39 AM
damn... he looked to be in such control too. tendy takes a good catch... still BRAVO bro..

Luvlee_nik
do what i do..treport the post and forget about it...freakin hypocrites...thinks they've the world figured out!:sick:
GO ASHRAFUL...WAY TO GO SKIPPER!:flag:

u have no ryt to talk like that, ur a GUY im a girl, a YOUNG girl, people of bangladesh arent scared of me, and that just shows how much U know about going ons in bangladesh, u havent experienced ANYTHING so ur just saying wateva u think makes u feel better or 'cooler':o , u will neva understand cos u will neva be a girl, ask a girl b4 making ridiculus assumptions

SherKhan
Good Job Ash.

Antora
Now he needs to not waste the opportunity and get a big hundred.

correct!!!!!!!!!!!:-D

Sohel
when ashraful plays well .. it makes me proud to know that my dada bari is in comilla!! ( well he's from brahmanbaria close enough)

he's from narayanganj.

nzfan
May 27, 2007, 02:40 AM
ash tried to hit one too many, was bound to happen

zohra
ASHARFUL is OUTTTTTTTTTT.....dude way to go...

indiadabes
this is wat will happen if u blindly swing some times.

AsifTheManRahman
oh boy, party's over.

Luvlee_nik
watch these animals scream after every ball

haha, guess ur the next one to get it

cricket_king
May 27, 2007, 02:41 AM
Well that's the end of my fun :(

Luvlee_nik
shame, nuthing good eva lasts in this horrendous world

cleazer
Thank you Ash for bringing some pleasure to a hopeless test!

nzfan
May 27, 2007, 02:42 AM
Bangladesh's biggest loss is an innings and 310runs

ialbd
shesh holo shokol ayojon, maybe sth from Mashrafee to end the series.... good job india.... lot to ponder for BD before the SL tour.....

Russell2k7
well done Ash. Now I dont care if we loose by this huge margin.

Antora
May 27, 2007, 02:43 AM
duhrrrr ash out??/ oh well sakib ashche lets see sum shots from him!!!!

Cryin Out
oh!! freaky, i neva knew rickshaw walas have access to internet!!! either that or ur family didnt support ur poor uncle, and dude im talking about MY experience, dont let the memories come bak :-/

u have no ryt to talk like that, ur a GUY im a girl, a YOUNG girl, people of bangladesh arent scared of me, and that just shows how much U know about going ons in bangladesh, u havent experienced ANYTHING so ur just saying wateva u think makes u feel better or 'cooler':o , u will neva understand cos u will neva be a girl, ask a girl b4 making ridiculus assumptions

Lady you don't have a clue do you? First one poster tries to speak reasonably to you, and you reply in inanities. Then you go off on several tangents, including making snide remarks. Now you claim that people have 'no ryt' to talk to you 'like that'?

Brains can be your ally.

Surfer
so the nice little show comes to an end.....good entertaining show it was...

Antora
May 27, 2007, 02:44 AM
he's from narayanganj.

what?? my dad said he was from brahmanbariya?? ok im confused!!

Electrequiem
100 for BD...nice shot by Rajin

Sohel
good one rajin, focus on the flight dude.

zohra
May 27, 2007, 02:45 AM
Originally Posted by SherKhan
"watch these animals scream after every ball" ::

Love it...don't you ?? :floor: :floor: :floor: ..oh man..i can see the frustration coming out ...and don't i freaking love it ..Inshallah... finish it of now ...

habfreak
no offense sister, but how many rickshaw-walas do u know? What do u know about their lives? Hos many days u think u can survive in their situation? I haven't done anything to make life better for these unfortunate people...and I've a lot of guilt built up inside! so when someone makes an unjust comment like u did...something inside just goes off! Nothing personal :)

Luvlee_nik
Lady you don't have a clue do you? First one poster tries to speak reasonably to you, and you reply in inanities. Then you go off on several tangents, including making snide remarks. Now you claim that people have 'no ryt' to talk to you 'like that'?

Brains can be your ally.

lemme guess, ur a guy as well:waiting:

knightrider357
we were bound to lose this test anyway....
thanks Ash for the entertainment..... at least, we wont get all out for 118...

Cryin Out
Well done Ashraful. Fantastic innings.

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 02:46 AM

we're all bangladeshi sis.

Electrequiem
May 27, 2007, 02:47 AM

oh, so now you will play the gender card?

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 02:47 AM
shakzie saw that WELL.

Antora
May 27, 2007, 02:48 AM
now.. 2 wait 4 another show... (this is the part where i miss tamim iqbal)

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 02:48 AM
boga's not impressive at all... nehra's better than him.

Antora
May 27, 2007, 02:49 AM
we're all bangladeshi sis.

yup:-D
but i was just trying to find out where his from!!! but dats not important anymore!!!

Electrequiem
now.. 2 wait 4 another show... (this is the part where i miss tamim iqbal)

No worries! Inshallah we will see his dholai soon during the Afro Asia Cup!

One World

How about Bangladesh, thats a common place for every1

Cryin Out
Anyway $od this for a lark, I'm off to sleep.

Well played again Ashraful, what an innings! Although he should have gone for a big hundred. Hopefully the next time he will be more mature in learning to make the best of good form.

cricket_king
May 27, 2007, 02:50 AM
Well at least there's some entertainment happening. Bangladesh going down firing :)

cricket_king
May 27, 2007, 02:51 AM

Hey! That's just mean man! :(

Luvlee_nik
May 27, 2007, 02:51 AM
no offense sister, but how many rickshaw-walas do u know? What do u know about their lives? Hos many days u think u can survive in their situation? I haven't done anything to make life better for these unfortunate people...and I've a lot of guilt built up inside! so when someone makes an unjust comment like u did...something inside just goes off! Nothing personal :)

u dont need to know a rickshaw walah, its how they act with EVERYONE not how they act with their FAMILIES, and yea u havent done anything but do u plan to? ive already plan what im gonna do, and its ONLY to help bangladesh, did u know that the biman air company owes like 1200CRORES to the bp fuel company?? and yea, giving alms to the beggars isnt a good thing, ther all PROFESSIONALS, it was in a newspaper how these pathetic human beings do such horrible things to themselves in hope of getting easy charity money, beggars earn like t.k5ooo DAILY cos they have suckers like us wasting money on these ungrateful people, dont act like ur the onlyone hu wants good things, and remember saying things wont make u seem like a caring person, hueva reads this, its upto u if u wanna believe me or not ( i would, considering i actually spent my time looking up these facts)

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 02:52 AM
kumble tossed one up... should've been put away.

knightrider357
4444444...nafees should see that shot of sakib and learn how to play it...
dumbA$$ got out twice playing the same shot...

cricket_king
boga's not impressive at all... nehra's better than him.

Who's "boga"? :confused:

radagast
May 27, 2007, 02:53 AM
you know what.. when our boys can go 10 overs without 4s.. I'll throw a GDamned party. "you have to hit the bad ball" - putting that aside, how about showing us that you CAN survive the whole day... 1s 'n block, 1s 'n block... is that too much to ask?

Sohel
4... put that one away... a bit awkward looking cut shot, but safe.

Luvlee_nik
oh, so now you will play the gender card?

only if u want to;)

Cryin Out
May 27, 2007, 02:55 AM
u dont need to know a rickshaw walah, its how they act with EVERYONE not how they act with their FAMILIES, and yea u havent done anything but do u plan to? ive already plan what im gonna do, and its ONLY to help bangladesh, did u know that the biman air company owes like 1200CRORES to the bp fuel company?? and yea, giving alms to the beggars isnt a good thing, ther all PROFESSIONALS, it was in a newspaper how these pathetic human beings do such horrible things to themselves in hope of getting easy charity money, beggars earn like t.k5ooo DAILY cos they have suckers like us wasting money on these ungrateful people, dont act like ur the onlyone hu wants good things, and remember saying things wont make u seem like a caring person, hueva reads this, its upto u if u wanna believe me or not ( i would, considering i actually spent my time looking up these facts)

I just got knocked back into wakefullness by this delectable example of the stream of consciousness style of writing.

Post. Of. The. Century.

We have a Nobel prize candidate here!

BanCricFan
May 27, 2007, 02:55 AM
this is wat will happen if u blindly swing some times.
You must be blind! Those were proper cricketing clean shots one will ever see! If you are a fan of cricket at all then just appreciate it!

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 02:56 AM
Who's "boga"? :confused:

sharma, he looks like a boga (river crane), bangladeshi bangla vernacular, dhakaya slang for long necked, awkward looking tall guys... optimistic appeal there

zzzz
May 27, 2007, 02:56 AM
RUN RATE : 6.94

Someone tell these guys that there is no hurry....they still have 2+ days to bat.

Antora
May 27, 2007, 02:57 AM
No worries! Inshallah we will see his dholai soon during the Afro Asia Cup!

oh yes afro asia cup... 4got about that (oops) definately we will see tamim dholai!! (fingers are crossed)

Electrequiem
I just got knocked back into wakefullness by this delectable example of the stream of consciousness style of writing.

Post. Of. The. Century.

Stream of UBERconsciousness ...

Nikita, I love your thoughts on helping out the poor ... but first, you will need to value them more rather than calling them "pedophiles"

radagast
more like Lombu boga...

zohra

Post. Of. The. Century.

hahah..no dude..there have been stranger posts on his forum...believe me dude

mafizraju
May 27, 2007, 02:58 AM

You got all your facts mixed up... if you can hold on to it I will debate with you right after the game......

radagast
cricinfo just pulled a deja vu...

Sohel
You must be blind! Those were proper cricketing clean shots one will ever see! If you are a fan of cricket at all then just appreciate it!

yep, he was in total control. the catch to tendy was a bad shot to select, but it was executed well. some of the bros here are a bit confused.

Luvlee_nik
Hey! That's just mean man! :(

no it isnt, next time u go to bangladesh and u have a sista, and happen to be in a taxi just watch her squirm as the rickshaw walahs and the pedophile population unblinkingly perve at her through the window, yea check out the (rich$$$) shop owners smile sleazily at her, and yea next time u go to ur khalas house, keep her away from your khalu (he may seem like a religious guy hu is really strict with his children, beating them up when they are with gilrs/guys making them pray and all) but really, that just gets him closer to his helpless bhagnees

BonBon
May 27, 2007, 02:59 AM
guys pls focus on cricket..no squabbling

syzygy

ru sure u r a girl? i think ur neither, do they have some shelter for such refugees in australia? btw how did u flee? they must be missing u bk home, specially in pabna :D

cricket_king
sharma, he looks like a boga (river crane), bangladeshi bangla vernacular, dhakaya slang for long necked, awkward looking tall guys... optimistic appeal there

ohhh......yes....i know what you're talking about...:umm:

Cryin Out

Nikita, I love your thoughts on helping out the poor ... but first, you will need to value them more rather than calling them "pedophiles"

:floor:

habfreak
Thank you for sharing your knowledge with me! Am I free to go now?

radagast
May 27, 2007, 03:01 AM
ahh 1s.. beautiful to behold.. ditched the party to pull an allnighter.. this two better stick...

Luvlee_nik

Post. Of. The. Century.

naah, ur just jealous cos i know more and care more about the country and its situations:smug: L-) :saint:

Electrequiem
no it isnt, next time u go to bangladesh and u have a sista, and happen to be in a taxi just watch her squirm as the rickshaw walahs and the pedophile population unblinkingly perve at her through the window, yea check out the (rich$$$) shop owners smile sleazily at her, and yea next time u go to ur khalas house, keep her away from your khalu (he may seem like a religious guy hu is really strict with his children, beating them up when they are with gilrs/guys making them pray and all) but really, that just gets him closer to his helpless bhagnees

...*bangs head on the keyboard*

um, ahem, let us discuss Saleh's performance...

SherKhan
May 27, 2007, 03:02 AM
rajin is pillaging kombolpur also

Antora
May 27, 2007, 03:03 AM
y is everyone going into arguements??? cant we all enjoy the game in peace??

Cryin Out
naah, ur just jealous cos i know more and care more about the country and its situations:smug: L-) :saint:

I'll give you this much Lady, you have spirit, which is good, and possibly a sense of humour.

Ok, now I am done with this; it's getting surreal.

radagast
abar 4 mare... kopal :head:

Luvlee_nik
May 27, 2007, 03:04 AM

read my next post about the pedophile behaviours of the peeps

Luvlee_nik
May 27, 2007, 03:05 AM
You got all your facts mixed up... if you can hold on to it I will debate with you right after the game......

good, so we have a date then?

cricketboy
May 27, 2007, 03:05 AM
Its nearly impossible to save this test so our batsman are doing the right job. :)

radagast
May 27, 2007, 03:07 AM
what time is it in BD? 2 PM right? 3 more hours of play... stay... for the sake of all things fair.. stay...

habfreak
...*bangs head on the keyboard*

um, ahem, let us discuss Saleh's performance...
um, ahem..good idea!:D
Rajin should take the role Bashar used to play in our test squad...we'll need his maturity and experience to guide these youngstars through! 9Assuming bashar and Gullu is history after this series)

Surfer
Only if BD had shown such attitude in the beginning...

Cryin Out
read my next post about the pedophile behaviours of the peeps

Please, we surrender, we lose, are defeated, are destroyed, are made craven, cringe and gibber at the outpost of our collective sanity.

No, I beg of you.

I'm on my knees here.

cleazer
Now some entertaining batting from Rajin Saleh too.

I like this.

radagast
May 27, 2007, 03:08 AM
right job? who wants fireworks??!! I want slow burn.... lasts longer....

Luvlee_nik
May 27, 2007, 03:08 AM
ru sure u r a girl? i think ur neither, do they have some shelter for such refugees in australia? btw how did u flee? they must be missing u bk home, specially in pabna :D

r u dissing pabna? did u know that that famous bengali actress suchitra sen IS FROM PABNA???? so if ur india, dis urself, ur top actress happens to be from the u-know-what type of places of bangladesh :P, hahaha, refugee , if it makes u feel better then ill agree that im a refugee:o

Luvlee_nik
May 27, 2007, 03:09 AM
Thank you for sharing your knowledge with me! Am I free to go now?

no, we havent ate dinner yet, u r enslaved by me till after we eat dinner

Electrequiem
Please, we surrender, we lose, are defeated, are destroyed, are made craven, cringe and gibber at the outpost of our collective sanity.

No, I beg of you.

I'm on my knees here.

Amen.

Electrequiem
that was idiotic...Saleh gone on 42

knightrider357
May 27, 2007, 03:10 AM
abar 4 mare... kopal :head:

i think its better if they keep on hitting 4s... at least kichu entertainment pacchi...
this match is way over... its gonna be extremely difficult to bat 2 more days with only 6 wickets in hand...

4 na marleo out hoye jaabe... koyekta ball block kore tarpor khocha mere out hoye jai... er theke 4 mere out howa bhalo

Cryin Out
Good batting from Saleh. In the end his innings may be more effective that Ashraful, actually. But we'll see.

cricketboy
Rajin our 40 man abar out hoisilo....

Cryin Out
Oh crap. Woofed him.

radagast
dhuro...

Luvlee_nik
May 27, 2007, 03:11 AM

No, I beg of you.

I'm on my knees here.

NOW PROPOSE TO ME!!! HAHAHA!! god, u bangladeshi guyz r really weird, but unfortunately im a sucker for that :-p

cricketboy
Our 40 man 40 hoile nijeke bole"amar out hoitei hobe"

scoilaheez
rajin is out playing a big shot, when will our players learn.

Ganguly da
what a stupid shot by Rajin Saleh...after getting a life

cricket_pagol
So disappointing... rajin aita ki korlo. He seemed to run out of patience

cricket_king
awwww maaan! There goes rajin :(

Russell2k7
The game should end today. I dont wanna see this game tomorrow.

Electrequiem
May 27, 2007, 03:12 AM
NOW PROPOSE TO ME!!! HAHAHA!! god, u bangladeshi guyz r really weird, but unfortunately im a sucker for that :-p

idk...he might be indian.

Cryin Out
[QUOTE=Luvlee_nik;467377]NOW PROPOSE TO ME!!! HAHAHA!! god, u bangladeshi guyz r really weird, but unfortunately im a sucker for that :-p[/QUOTE.

Erm, I'm Indian.

Not that I'm not weird either.

BanCricFan
some of the bros here are a bit confused.

Most of them are these unsporting Indian fans.

Luvlee_nik
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!! Ki Hochche?? Ami Kalke Schoole Mukh Kamne Dekhabo???

Sohel
it's 2 pm in dhaka... they need to bat the rest of the day. leave, block, rotate the strike, put the juicy ones away... easier said than done.

Luvlee_nik
May 27, 2007, 03:13 AM
[QUOTE=Luvlee_nik;467377]NOW PROPOSE TO ME!!! HAHAHA!! god, u bangladeshi guyz r really weird, but unfortunately im a sucker for that :-p[/QUOTE.

Erm, I'm Indian.

Not that I'm not weird either.

oooooooooh! looks like sumones interested;) haha!!

Ganguly da

i thought it was time for your sleep? wanna hear a lullaby?

knightrider357
Pawar je kemne wicket pai ami eita bujhi na... shala amader team er shob koyta batsman e dumbASS

radagast
May 27, 2007, 03:14 AM
my dear... you want entertainment? think of this senario, blocking, blocking, blocking 'n 1s... and frustrating the hell out of the bowlers... now thats sweet sweet entertainment to me...

BD-Shardul
May 27, 2007, 03:14 AM
Why Saleh played that stupid shot? There was no need to play lofted shot.

knightrider357
May 27, 2007, 03:15 AM
ekhon mashrafi 6 marbo.... get ready......

Electrequiem
May 27, 2007, 03:15 AM
what should BD's score be by the EOD?

radagast
May 27, 2007, 03:16 AM
did they upgraded Kaushik? or he came in later in the farce... I mean first innings..

BanCricFan
This is a SHOCKER from Rajin! Very poor. This is test cricket, son! You just dont give them away like that!

One World
cricinfo mixed it up...mashud, mashrafe, shakib a mess

radagast
when will our batsman learn? never.. never I say!!!

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 03:17 AM
motka's really good... i'm impressed.

habfreak
dada...trust me..u don't wanna get into this! Read the last few pages if u don't believe me :D

knightrider357
oops sorry mashud is batting ... cricinfo screwed me up...........

One World
This is a SHOCKER from Rajin! Very poor. This is test cricket, son! You just dont give them away like that!

To me it seemed he wanted to get out, probably the humidity got him

Cryin Out
This, hopefully will help the BD team grow in Tests. Ashraful's innings was magnificent, and Saleh was good also. But test cricket is a five day game. 'Block, Block, Block..' as some other poster said.

Still, lovely innings by Ashraful. He must learn to mature into a test batsman, otherise all that talent will be wasted.

Electrequiem
May 27, 2007, 03:18 AM
when will our batsman learn? never.. never I say!!!

give em a little more time.

and money.

and facilities.

and a good management.

radagast
May 27, 2007, 03:18 AM
tai bolen... tai to boli... koushik ke dekhai keno... then again.. that wouldn't be a bad idea.. I have more faith in that boy then.. ah.. forget it..

Cryin Out
May 27, 2007, 03:19 AM
give em a little more time.

and money.

and facilities.

and a good management.

Right on.

Sohel
sharif looks about 35 in that pic.

Antora
uff bangladesh eta ki khelche?????? sakib and mashud need to score sum runs or else.....

Luvlee_nik
May 27, 2007, 03:20 AM

haha, dude my bedtime is 12:00am, my parents are stupid enough to put the broadband in my room, but if u sing good, i dont mind as long as its a song by wahid, maybe 'elomelo mon, bhabe shudu tomare (meaning ME) aaj':D

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 03:20 AM
To me it seemed he wanted to get out, probably the humidity got him

i concur.

radagast
May 27, 2007, 03:21 AM
a good cap would help too...

Surfer
May 27, 2007, 03:21 AM
Five wickets to go....44 overs remaining.....will the match be over today?

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 03:22 AM
uff bangladesh eta ki khelche?????? sakib and mashud need to score sum runs or else.....

they need to bat as long as they can sis... but bat well.

radagast
May 27, 2007, 03:22 AM
humidity got to him??? aarre onno desh er lok ese humidity shamlai century kore... aar nijer desher manush kath?

syzygy
May 27, 2007, 03:23 AM

only if it does nt rain

Ganguly da
May 27, 2007, 03:24 AM
dada...trust me..u don't wanna get into this! Read the last few pages if u don't believe me :D

ah...crap...too late... should've read it...:-p

Electrequiem
man oh man, id give anything for powar's shades.

One World

you seem to be a very good ODI fan but why do you expect quick runs in test...a defensive shot can be way better than a wayward boundary

syzygy
oooooooooh! looks like sumones interested;) haha!!

i think u r interested in evrythng except cricket...can someone pls give him/her a candy stick , i think he/she wont mind sucking that for the rest of the day and keep this place clean :-|

radagast

bhai apner problem ki? sorry translation... bro.. whats your problem... you should be enjoying this... the torture.. me? i just want some cricket.. in any from will do...

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 03:25 AM
that's right guys, watch the flight and keep rotating the strike.

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 03:25 AM

oakleys... you can get 'em in miami dude.

radagast
May 27, 2007, 03:26 AM
who wants to bet Baba bashar won't show up in the press conference today - for the third time in a row...

radagast
May 27, 2007, 03:27 AM
why would you have to go to miami for oakleys????

One World
bhai apner problem ki? sorry translation... bro.. whats your problem... you should be enjoying this... the torture.. me? i just want some cricket.. in any from will do...

problem kisui na...tar jonmo ponchanno hajar pachsho atanobboi borgo mile er baire

Luvlee_nik

ha ha ha, stop trying to act u know me now:-P

Electrequiem

i thought they were only sold by the Balloon sellers in Bangladeshi streets? :)

Surfer

Yeah, I am sure enjoying the match (though I cant watch it :( ). I am just talking about possibilities and of course I want my team to win it in a short time.

Sohel
kumble's awesome... amazingly smart bowler... thinking ALL the time and making little adjustments... beautiful to watch.

One World
May 27, 2007, 03:28 AM
that's right guys, watch the flight and keep rotating the strike.

Mashud is best in the team for that. Shakib seems to be learning quickly. this two is ideal pair for test.

habfreak
May 27, 2007, 03:28 AM
Oakleys eh! They'll go perfectly with my spiderman suit :-p

Luvlee_nik
May 27, 2007, 03:29 AM
i think u r interested in evrythng except cricket...can someone pls give him/her a candy stick , i think he/she wont mind sucking that for the rest of the day and keep this place clean :-|

jeez why don all ur guyz talk about candy sticks? don u guys have anything original? if ur gonna dis me, at least have a good come back:waiting:

SherKhan
May 27, 2007, 03:29 AM
Anyways. Hopefully we will do better next time.

Antora
May 27, 2007, 03:30 AM
you seem to be a very good ODI fan but why do you expect quick runs in test...a defensive shot can be way better than a wayward boundary

yes i am an odi fan ... tests get boring at times!! and 20/20's r just the best!!!!!

Cryin Out
Actually I find this passage of play as fascinating as Ashraful's knock. And this is a real contest between ball and bat, what test cricket is all about, even though few runs have been scored.

radagast
ponchanno hajar pachsho atanobboi borgo mile, you just pulled that number off your head just like that???? Impressive - bhai... bhugol sir er dhatani shune bahu kichu mukhostho kore chilam.. kishui more nai...

Ganguly da
May 27, 2007, 03:32 AM
imagine dwayne leverock sporting those cool red Oakley shades.....yah baby!

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 03:32 AM
Mashud is best in the team for that. Shakib seems to be learning quickly. this two is ideal pair for test.

i think so. tamim's 4-day average is about 40 by the way. aftab's is good too, and there's alok, back to back 4-day centuries with SR of 60-65 this season.

RBTiger
May 27, 2007, 03:33 AM

:floor: :floor: And who would you kill for the whole package - the physique, the ear rings, I mean to be completely like him.

habfreak
yes i am an odi fan ... tests get boring at times!! and 20/20's r just the best!!!!!
Give Test match a bit more time...it grows on you..trust me!

Sohel
imagine dwayne leverock sporting those cool red Oakley shades.....yah baby!

good one.

radagast
yeah well you are in a Bangladeshi forum... little sensitivity goes a long way ...

One World
May 27, 2007, 03:34 AM

tests are always boring..but we take it all the time right
cos that becomes the most important thing in the end
............no offense...........:smug:

bourny3
Hmm why is the pitch so much harder for our batsman. Terrible dicision to bowl on the first day. We lost it there.

syzygy
jeez why don all ur guyz talk about candy sticks? don u guys have anything original? if ur gonna dis me, at least have a good come back:waiting:

jeez u dont like candy sticks i thought u love choco flavors...i can give u vanilla if u dont like choco :-D

radagast
May 27, 2007, 03:35 AM
1 run in 2 overs... :D sweet mother of .. me... they are showing a sign of... SENSE!

Surfer
Very sharp drop in the run rate...

Sohel
Oakleys eh! They'll go perfectly with my spiderman suit :-p

or your habs sweater. the wings lost, ducks in the finals... believe that bro?

Cryin Out
Powar himself is a gift to womankind. Because now they know exactly what to avoid.

Luvlee_nik
May 27, 2007, 03:36 AM
jeez u dont like candy sticks i thought u love choco flavors...i can give u vanilla if u dont like choco :-D

let it be choco or vanilla duznt stop it from being an UNORIGINAL lollipop

Electrequiem
May 27, 2007, 03:37 AM
Powar himself is a gift to womankind. Because now they know exactly what to avoid.

bourny3
What was with ashraful going nuts. he makes runs when the test is over.

radagast
Ohhh yeah.. sharp drop in runrate... apnar mukhe ful chondon poruk... rejoice...

Luvlee_nik

haha, and suddenly uve started checking things out in a girls perspective..........im impressed/:) :D

radagast
May 27, 2007, 03:38 AM

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 03:38 AM
tendy's on, can be dangerous.

Antora
May 27, 2007, 03:39 AM
tests are always boring..but we take it all the time right
cos that becomes the most important thing in the end
............no offense...........:smug:

no no it didnt offend me:D see the only tests i actually watch properly r the ones bd plays in ... other wise i normally watch the 5th day of every tests!!!!

Sohel
lucky.

habfreak
this is soo funny....I put Ashraful's pic up on my MSN and my GF came online and thought that was a picture of me! I mean come on...i'm a good feet and a half taller than Ash!:-p

Ganguly da

you never know, maybe off field he's a walking talking playboy, showing off his cool shades as he prance into parties with his female entourage.... :-P

radagast
batar career niye tana tani.. dangerous to hobei.. eto aar habla na...

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 03:40 AM
no no it didnt offend me:D see the only tests i actually watch properly r the ones bd plays in ... other wise i normally watch the 5th day of every tests!!!!

a test is like a novel, an ODIs like a short story, and 20/20's like a crappy sitcom... it WILL grow on you sis. my grandma, mom, aunts, cuzes all into it.

cricketboy
May 27, 2007, 03:41 AM
What a ball!

radagast
aha .. maiden er por maiden... opurbo... I am sorry.. just can't stop smiling here... I dub thee lionheart...

RBTiger
What was with ashraful going nuts. he makes runs when the test is over.

He wasn't really looking at the score. He is aggressive and plays the same way no matter what. He just needs to kick the habit of getting out to these loose shots.
Only if he stayed a few more overs............ We would still lose, but it would prob add some respectability to an otherwise pathetic effort.

Luvlee_nik
this is soo funny....I put Ashraful's pic up on my MSN and my GF came online and thought that was a picture of me! I mean come on...i'm a good feet and a half taller than Ash!:-p

oooh, i see gf is in capitals, hahaha, jeez all guyz are same

Ganguly da
May 27, 2007, 03:42 AM

hahahhahahahahahahahahahha................make sure she doesn't consider you Ash in real life, coz that'll be a shocker...:D

Sohel
tea... survived another session... well done guys.

Electrequiem
okay guys ... im out for today ... hope BD can hold on to those wickets till the EOD!

nice talking with most of you.

cheers

habfreak
or your habs sweater. the wings lost, ducks in the finals... believe that bro?
I don't care really..as long as the cup is coming back to Canada!:D Go Sens!

Cryin Out
you never know, maybe off field he's a walking talking playboy, showing off his cool shades as he prance into parties with his female entourage.... :-P

He should give his cool shades a formal name - Powarful.

Luvlee_nik
May 27, 2007, 03:43 AM
a test is like a novel, an ODIs like a short story, and 20/20's like a crappy sitcom... it WILL grow on you sis. my grandma, mom, aunts, cuzes all into it.

HEY!! same my whole family (except my mom:() stay up till 3:00am in the morning to watch bangladesh play!!

One World
May 27, 2007, 03:44 AM
hope they continue for another 35 overs

radagast
dhuro... tea abar keno? we were on a roll! gelo concentration...

Sohel
He wasn't really looking at the score. He is aggressive and plays the same way no matter what. He just needs to kick the habit of getting out to these loose shots.
Only if he stayed a few more overs............ We would still lose, but it would prob add some respectability to an otherwise pathetic effort.

that was a wrong shot, not a loose one bro... :D

habfreak
May 27, 2007, 03:45 AM
hahahhahahahahahahahahahha................make sure she doesn't consider you Ash in real life, coz that'll be a shocker...:D
lol...

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 03:45 AM
hope they continue for another 35 overs

i'm with you bro.

SherKhan
May 27, 2007, 03:46 AM
Hope we will find Ashraful's knock on you tube

Rajowana
May 27, 2007, 03:46 AM
:floor: :floor: lolz

RBTiger
May 27, 2007, 03:47 AM
that was a wrong shot, not a loose one bro... :D
Loose enough for me. He could place the ball anywhere in the field (off side wouldn't be recommended though,:D ), was a pretty bad ball....

radagast
India need just five more wickets to wrap this up. We will be back in 20 minutes time with the final session of the day and it could very well be the final session of the match. see thats why I don't like online blogs.. gonodhulani deya jai na...

Ganguly da
He should give his cool shades a formal name - Powarful.

lol "powarful"

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 03:48 AM
ASH: 12 4s, 2 6s... all controlled shots.

radagast
May 27, 2007, 03:50 AM
all controlled shots... and now he is gone../:)

Rajowana
without ash The game goes really slow and boring

Sohel
Loose enough for me. He could place the ball anywhere in the field (off side wouldn't be recommended though,:D ), was a pretty bad ball....

he should have nudged it for a single. he hit it hard, the ball didn't dip fast enough and tendy took a very good catch.

Rajowana
May 27, 2007, 03:51 AM
all controlled shots... and now he is gone../:)

yea how sad:(

Ganguly da
May 27, 2007, 03:54 AM
2nd fastest test half century ---- Ashraful vs India

1st fastest test half century ---- Jacque Kallis

One World
May 27, 2007, 03:54 AM
nice to see a Bangladeshi in between Jack Kallis and Ian Botham, Afridi at no 4

habfreak
May 27, 2007, 03:56 AM
we can't let Nafees go to waste...something has to be done to "Fix" him! Even if that means dressing every team in Zimbabwe colours!

Luvlee_nik
May 27, 2007, 03:57 AM
we can't let Nafees go to waste...something has to be done to "Fix" him! Even if that means dressing every team in Zimbabwe colours!

radagast
May 27, 2007, 03:57 AM
this is not ODI... this is how its suppose to be..

Sovik
May 27, 2007, 03:58 AM
offense is the best form of defense but ashraful shouldn't have to be so aggressive

Sohel
ASH is the youngest centurian in cricket at 16 v. SL... on debut too.

Ganguly da
notice...in the fastest half century list..a lot are all rounders..... jacque kallis, afridi, kapil dev, n others....

habfreak
a test is like a novel, an ODIs like a short story, and 20/20's like a crappy sitcom... it WILL grow on you sis.
That is just plain beautiful...I hope u don't have any copyright on iot..cuz I'll be using hat a lot from now on!:D

rio
May 27, 2007, 03:59 AM
he's from narayanganj.

Ash is not from Naryanganj...he is from Dhaka city(Bashabo area I think) and learned his cricket in a cricket coaching centre in Dhanmondi (under Wahidul Gani) and his 'gram er bari' is in brahmanbaria

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 04:00 AM
offense is the best form of defense but ashraful shouldn't have to be so aggressive
he should've nudged the last one for a single.

Protic
May 27, 2007, 04:00 AM
:] see.. BD peeps are born to play aggressive.
We should replace Javed with Tamim..even though JAVED was terribly unlucky in the 2nd innings..

radagast
May 27, 2007, 04:01 AM
man... nafees scored run in the WC warm up match too...

Rajowana
Ash is not from Naryanganj...he is from Dhaka city(Bashabo area I think) and learned his cricket in a cricket coaching centre in Dhanmondi (under Wahidul Gani) and his 'gram er bari' is in brahmanbaria

ye he's frm dhaka lols ware did Naryanganj come from.

Ganguly da
i think the biggest loser out of this game would be Whatmore.......he thought he would smoothly sail into India's coaching job.....but lost his credibility by taking that fielding decision.

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 04:02 AM

really? i stand corrected if you're right. i'm sure i've read in prothom alo that he's from n'ganj and his family moved to dhaka for his cricket... hmm

Rajowana
May 27, 2007, 04:02 AM
We should replace Javed with Tamim..even though JAVED was terribly unlucky in the 2nd innings..

yepp

radagast
May 27, 2007, 04:04 AM
i think the biggest loser out of this game would be Whatmore.......he thought he would smoothly sail into India's coaching job.....but lost his credibility by taking that fielding decision. exactly what i was thinking!

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 04:04 AM
I don't care really..as long as the cup is coming back to Canada!:D Go Sens!

is alfredsson still playing for the sens?

radagast
May 27, 2007, 04:06 AM
are you saying our "PEEPS" will never be test players???!!!
:timeout:

we are back.... block guys.. .block...

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 04:07 AM
35 more overs to survive.

Rajowana
May 27, 2007, 04:08 AM
yesh finally it started!!lol

One World
i think so. tamim's 4-day average is about 40 by the way. aftab's is good too, and there's alok, back to back 4-day centuries with SR of 60-65 this season.

so you are an Alok fan...how did i miss that...:)

habfreak
is alfredsson still playing for the sens?
yes and he's doing great actually...has the most goals in the playoffs so far (10).

zahid
May 27, 2007, 04:09 AM
Only a handful of people in this thread. lol

So, this is what happens. they get all out for 118? sigh!

JO , SN and Habla need to be kicked off the team permanenetly.

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 04:09 AM
these two can fight on, survive, and take us into day 4... watch the flight guys.

radagast
May 27, 2007, 04:10 AM
This is nice.. the new and the old surving the heat out there!

One World
May 27, 2007, 04:11 AM
match summary : pathetic umpiring
odi summary: pathetic umpiring
series summary: pathetic umpiring
man of the match: B Doctrove
man of the series: Mohammad Sharif

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 04:12 AM
mr. hairdo's back... i think he's pretty good by the way, looks ain't everything, look at motka for God's sake.

Luvlee_nik
hmm, why r ther so manyy guests? cant they bother signing in? or are they from other nash and is too ashamed to come on bangla?

Antora
wow what happened to all the pplz in this thread???

radagast
May 27, 2007, 04:13 AM
I like pilot.. I got drenched in 'rang' because of him (after kenya match, the school went crazy), but I still like him... atta boy... one run per over.. BEAUTIFUL..

radagast
May 27, 2007, 04:14 AM
ahhh... did i miss anything... why sharif?

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 04:14 AM
yes and he's doing great actually...has the most goals in the playoffs so far (10).

im miss the NHL... i guess should dot com more often now that i'm living in dhaka.

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 04:15 AM

i miss the NHL... i guess should dot com more often now that i'm living in dhaka.

Antora
May 27, 2007, 04:16 AM

i lyk ur lil sayin about how a test is a novel and how an odi is a short story but 20/20's arnt crappy they r the most entertaining!!!!

One World
May 27, 2007, 04:18 AM
wow what happened to all the pplz in this thread???

Surgeon General's Note : Excessive Internet Surfing is Injurious to Body, Mind and Soul

BD-Shardul
May 27, 2007, 04:18 AM
Al Hasan was clueless against spin. Sad