PDA

View Full Version : Can we have a Bashar-bashing sub-forum please?

goru
May 25, 2007, 12:19 AM
That would be wonderful. Thank you. :)

Kabir
May 25, 2007, 12:46 AM
Bhai re...eto budhi niya ghuman kemne bhai?

goru
May 25, 2007, 01:06 AM
Bhai re...eto budhi niya ghuman kemne bhai?

Javed Omar-er besh kichu innings tape kore rakhsi.

layperson
May 25, 2007, 01:12 AM
Javed Omar-er besh kichu innings tape kore rakhsi.

Hahahahahahah :floor: :floor: I think what goru bhai meant is we can have on single bashar bashing thread instead of getting so many different ones. I support the idea. Would keep the forum cleaner and let us vent in peace too.

cricket_pagol
May 25, 2007, 01:13 AM
lol, its not a bad idea :)

tutul
May 25, 2007, 02:26 AM
and it should have two subtitle:
(1) for bad captaincy
(2) for his retirement

Thirdman
May 25, 2007, 09:49 AM
And a third one,

(3) Thank you, HaBa

(for forum members from other countries which have benefited from HaBa's decisions, e.g. India as of the current series - so that they can thank him properly)

and it should have two subtitle:
(1) for bad captaincy
(2) for his retirement

WarWolf
May 31, 2007, 09:49 AM

One thing i don't really understand. Bashar might have deserved criticism for his batting and captaincy. He got it from us here in BC. But he is not our enemy. In fact, he is the person who carried out test batting so far. So why do we need to bash him constantly? Are we seeking for cheap entertainment? "Durbol er upor ottachar kore moja pabar mane ki?"

There is a tendency to bash people right now in BC and I am sure if this continues this way these guys won't spare anyone in the BD team. I got astonished to watch some guys started to bash Saqib for the first test series he played ever while he didn't do bad in that series.

Please come to sense. Please.......

Tintin
May 31, 2007, 09:59 AM
This thread was started for fun following a conservation in IRC, and the intention was to mock the tendency of people to open too many HB-bashing threads. I am to some extent responsible for this, and if it looks more like an insult than a joke, I apologize for that.

Kabir
May 31, 2007, 12:29 PM
And some members still criticize every single action by the mods...even when the mods have the guts to openly apologize for something that 99% of the members didn't know about.

layperson
May 31, 2007, 12:45 PM
This thread was started for fun following a conservation in IRC, and the intention was to mock the tendency of people to open too many HB-bashing threads. I am to some extent responsible for this, and if it looks more like an insult than a joke, I apologize for that.

I dont think there is any need to apologise for this. The main idea behind the creation of an official bashar bashing thread was to ensure that the forum was kept organized as we were having bashar hate thread left and right. The idea was to have one single thread where all types of bashar bashing could be done instead of having hundreds of different threads floating in BC related to the same topic and making the forum environment a mess. If anything you should take credit for the creation of the idea. I was there in the chat room at that time and I think goru was the one who initiated the thread here requesting for an official bashar bashing thread.

Arnab
May 31, 2007, 04:52 PM

No.

layperson
May 31, 2007, 09:57 PM
No.

The request was made some days back when the thread was relevant and right now after his resignation from ODI captaincy and with no cricket for the time being there is no need for one single bashar bashing thread. So your no is a couple of days too late IMO.

nobody
May 31, 2007, 11:43 PM
those who want a Basher bashing thread/sub forum buy your own web page ihatebasher.com or wehatebasher.com.
it is easy to dictate the things sitting in A/C room in front of TV. Yes he was a bad captain but tell me who was a good captain for Bangladesh. If you have 11 matchwinners everybody can be Ponting. But he only have 1.75 matchwinners (Mash, 0.5 Ash, 0.25 Aftab) and you expect he would dominate like Pomting or Mahela.
Regarding retirement, he just has a bad season. How many bad seasons we carry with Ash, Aftab, Alok, Golla. And conveniemtly Rafiq is going under radar. Not that I want Rafiq to retire.
He was so much criticize for electing to field. It was team decesion. He was neither the first nor the last captain to misjudge the pitch. One instance came to mind is Azzu's decesion to bat second in W/C semifinal in 96

Electrequiem
June 11, 2007, 01:34 PM
*sighs* actually, this is a good idea. I wont have to encounter Bashar bashing every-friggin-where if it is concentrated in a subforum.

One World
June 11, 2007, 10:18 PM
having a thread like this is more than enuf