PDA

View Full Version : Ohh yes!we r supporting Mushfiq n Bashar now,dis is da spirit

Tahsin Chowdhury
May 25, 2007, 01:42 AM
ya 1st of all i should say 1 thng...all BC members wanted pilot,n gave no damm favour to mushi,n now after 1 test we r turned up against pilot,,,dis is da spirit of fans...N bashar he can play in tests n he prooved dat in previous test n in da last odi,i thnk he just need lil bit more time,The patience is over,count down on Bashar he ill b in form n give BD somthng at da end of his carrier .so ppl want him nw,,dis is da game of cricket...lol

Oh i forget to mention,omar gullu is one of da victim n cricticised person in BC forum,N now he is also bak in form 2 stop all the critics,At last we should always think n think agn when we criticised some1.Bd players in the national team emni emni team e chance pai nai,They ve something which otherz don't ve.

zahid
May 25, 2007, 03:45 AM
Azaira thread.

TheWatcher
May 25, 2007, 03:56 AM
Mikel koi ki ? Ki bher bher korlo kichui bujlam na.

Luvlee_nik
May 25, 2007, 04:18 AM
i agree wif this guy, bangladeshi fans r kinda two faced, their opinions about players change with a blink of an eye, yea they dont like bashar they keep bashing him, its ok-- i didnt hear anyone cheering him on, but with nafees b4 the test everyone was like 'if nafees was here he'd do this, he'd do that' but now, ther singing adifferent tune :P *shameful, just shameful*

ammark
May 25, 2007, 04:55 AM
I'm not two faced. I'm very consistent now. Enough of Bashar and Pilot. Get rid of them ASAP. Pilot's glovework might be marginally better than Mushi's, but we need Mushi's batting... and Mushi had the whole World Cup to take catches. Its no longer the case that he's inexperienced.

As for Bashar his innings in that ODI was EXTREMELY selfish. He hasnt proved squat except that he can score runs slowly at the expense of us chasing and winning a target.

Same thing with the 2nd test innings. it was very selfish too. Initially he struggled and got many boundaries edging the ball and getting lucky that the slips didnt stop it on the way to the ropes. He went over the top a few times, yes, but also got out with such an irresponsible shot. And the circumstances in which he did so are disgraceful.

His leadership is so negative, it was evident in the ODIs, the Ctg test and its last day*, and today having a half-strength bowling attack, wanting to bowl first on a batting track in the heat. And he never even gets the field settings right!

And about JO. No Comment. His inability to rotate strike says it all. Enough of these oldies, bring in some new blood that wont do any worse!

*Bashar did not even TRY approaching the target on the last day with Batsmen that may have been capable of chasing with some vigour, heart and character. And thats what bothers me... the attitude was most defensive and defeatist from the beginning. Instead Bashar and JO after an initial start chose to give up. And I dont buy the fact that it was a management decision... Bashar as captain is to be held responsible for what happens on the field.

Sohel
May 25, 2007, 07:10 AM
i agree wif this guy, bangladeshi fans r kinda two faced, their opinions about players change with a blink of an eye, yea they dont like bashar they keep bashing him, its ok-- i didnt hear anyone cheering him on, but with nafees b4 the test everyone was like 'if nafees was here he'd do this, he'd do that' but now, ther singing adifferent tune :P *shameful, just shameful*

sis, here's what i wrote about HaBa & co. notice the date.

http://snr1967.blogspot.com/2007/04/bangladesh-cricket-after-world-cup-what.html

Mike
May 25, 2007, 08:20 AM

http://snr1967.blogspot.com/2007/04/bangladesh-cricket-after-world-cup-what.html

I have just read Sohel blogs. Indeed, it is interesting and very good. I liked your analysis and agreed with your opinion. For eaxmple look at the following comments about Sir (brainless) Bashar

His contribution to those remarkable victories, with the exception of the freakishly unusual, typically rare performances once in a long, long while, is not much more than just occupying space at the right time.

I would tell you that your writing is much better than someone writes frontpage articles in BC. Why don not you write for BC??

Ajfar
May 25, 2007, 08:31 AM
I would tell you that your writing is much better than someone writes frontpage articles in BC. Why don not you write for BC??

bro miraz bhai puts alot of time n effort in wat he does...don't be dissing him...doo reamebaa thattt

Tigers_eye
May 25, 2007, 08:41 AM

I would tell you that your writing is much better than ...
Mike,
Being respectful doesn't hurt especially on something that you can't match. Instead of asking someone else why don't you do it? Ah!! Nor do you have the knowledge or time. You only have the knowledge and time to criticize others.

For the thread starter do not generalise.

Luvlee_nik
May 25, 2007, 09:49 AM

good, i didnt mean u, although u assumed it meant u, anywayz very good writing, just like the editors of cricinfo although u need more paragraphs (seriously, i didnt read the whole thing because of thick text) and also trim down a bit with all the describing words and watever they are, use them but not have every 2nd or 3rd word be an extremely high vocbulary...............................u really dont need to take my advice, but hey if u want suckers like me to read it, id put sum thought into it

Kabir
May 25, 2007, 09:54 AM
I think Tahsin had a dream of Bashar, where Bashar snatched away his drink. Now he's upset with Bashar. Rest, couldn't make anything out of this thread!

gatekeeper
May 25, 2007, 10:00 AM
Is there an age restriction for opening threads!!!

jinglenuts
May 25, 2007, 10:14 AM
agree. in ma opinion who r like this they'r not fanz, they jus watch d game wen 1 do well they support em n wen that person does bad they leave supporting him in his bad days!

Tahsin Chowdhury
May 25, 2007, 01:58 PM
no no kabir bhai,I m not dreaming of som1,I jsut tlked abt the two faced ppla or so called member who r not sportive n don't ve any sporting attitide...,N i m talking abt thoose two faced members who just favor masud in dat time after he axed 4rm WC team n now after CTG test they just bashed out Masud,Similarly Bashar after getting captaincy 4rm mahmud when BD team in deep trouble he just stood up with young players n give a good shape now we get dis emerging team,We called bashar the most aggressive batsman in BD team n wat a good captain he is,N now we just forget all things n just cricticised at he face bad time,I no he had so many bad patches bt still look at his records,he is still better thn the so called most talented batsman ashraful or some 1 young.ok u want xmple just remember when masud was axed 4rm da side vry 1 just hated mushfiq to be in da team,,N u ill ask me in dat time wat is my position?i was always supported mushi n still now,here is da article in february 18,2007.The article was published in the leading english newspaper in BD.Here is da link....

http://www.thedailystar.net/2007/02/18/d70218040836.htm

Protic
May 25, 2007, 02:01 PM
Bashar - I'll see these 2 innings.. ( 2nd test vs India )
But for pilot..ive been whining in every corner of the forum.. BRING MUSHY IN !!

Tahsin Chowdhury
May 25, 2007, 02:04 PM
Mikel koi ki ? Ki bher bher korlo kichui bujlam na.

May b i m 1 of da younger member in dis forum,n i also ve som young bloods to tell in dis forum,"ok get rid of bashar i mn so called hablu n bring young guns or 16 yrs teens to blazing" bt i m not dat kinda of bone head coz i reaaly care abt BD cricket n thier future.experience is so needed n if any1 not understand da game properly only thoose can say agn n agn dat com on young players just vry ball u ve to make 6'ssssssssssssssssss
listen dude,just read out my rply thn u realize somthing nw abt cricket,lol

Rajowana
May 25, 2007, 02:06 PM
Bashar - I'll see these 2 innings.. ( 2nd test vs India )
But for pilot..ive been whining in every corner of the forum.. BRING MUSHY IN !!

yesh bring mushi in!!!!!!!U know u want to lolz.:D

Protic
May 25, 2007, 02:15 PM
Rajowana : Yes , ofcourse i do.. more than you :D.
He actually makes a WICKET-KEEPER/BATSMAN
Not just a wicket-keeper. Ah i wish i was Tehsin,Miraz or Zunaid bhais for a day. Then my whinings would have reached the right place.

Rajowana
May 25, 2007, 02:21 PM
Rajowana : Yes , ofcourse i do.. more than you :D.
He actually makes a WICKET-KEEPER/BATSMAN
Not just a wicket-keeper. Ah i wish i was Tehsin,Miraz or Zunaid bhais for a day. Then my whinings would have reached the right place.

ye true true hes a gd batmans/wicketkeeper.My dad misses him and his cheering too lolz.

AsifTheManRahman
May 25, 2007, 02:47 PM
Azaira thread.

ekkere. kalke khela dekhar por theke emnitei mejaj kharap, taar upor eishob useless thread khuila public e khamokai mejajer moddhe agun dhaltese.

cricman
May 25, 2007, 02:51 PM
Can someone translate for me?

Protic
May 25, 2007, 02:53 PM
Totally an USELESS THREAD - After watching the match yesterday..i was pissed anyway..and by opening these silly threads people are just pissing me off a bit more.
ATMR said :D.. @ Cricman.
lol..