PDA

View Full Version : Habibul Bashar (hablu) did not come in the post day press conference

yaseer
May 25, 2007, 08:08 AM
Habibul Bashar did not attened the post day press conference after a dissapointing day today at 2nd test at Mirpur. It was his (also whatmore's) decision to bowl first in a placid track raised many questions abt his ability to captain the side any more. It was not acceptable as he cannot get away by fooling around with the national side....and hiding himself. His decision cost us the match today.

Whatmore was present in the press conference and said abt bowling first, "it was a team decision".

Tigers_eye
May 25, 2007, 08:13 AM
lol, team decision.

Which means the so called "team" has less knowledge than the average fan who has no clue on the pitch. A call to the curator could have done them a favor from this miserable performance. Just by the weather we could have elected to bat first.

sadi
May 25, 2007, 08:19 AM
What is wrong with Whatmore though? I mean if Haba makes a moronic decision like that, thats understandable. But what is he there for? Either he has no power what so ever or he is not doing his job properly. Just can't believe this.

BangladeshFan
May 25, 2007, 08:25 AM
no it is the captain's decision. coach / manager etc. can only give their opinions. the captain decides what he is going to do.

what an infinite wisdom......... even after seeing india piling up runs batting first in the first test, they gave india the chance again. with Bd's awesome pace battery (no shahadat , so what) which includes slow bowler rasel and sharif, habibul pathetic bashar thought they will pounce on the india batting lineup on a "lively, grassy and bouncy" Mirpur pitch:lol:

i am boycotting to Bd's matches as long as habibul pathetic bashar is thereL-)

yaseer
May 25, 2007, 08:25 AM
What is wrong with Whatmore though? I mean if Haba makes a moronic decision like that, thats understandable. But what is he there for? Either he has no power what so ever or he is not doing his job properly. Just can't believe this.

Whatmore just not concentrating on his job now.....he is just lobbing to BBCI by Ravi Shastri.......He claims he is a professional guy......but the way he is going to his job now....he is showing very unprofessional characteristic......hope he continues to be like this after getting his job as Indian coach.

Aritro
May 25, 2007, 08:37 AM
I think we can disregard much of what we've read about Whatmore as nonsense.

What we can't disregard is that Bashar is the worst captain most of us are ever likely to see leading an international cricket team.

Timtim
May 25, 2007, 08:45 AM
In other news....Bashar was seen in the empty stadium frantically looking for a piece of paper...

tanvir_nus
May 25, 2007, 08:47 AM
this is continuing for too long ! the wrong decisions by none other than haba is costing us again and again... forget it guys, while he is in the team don't expect anything to happen.

Baundule
May 25, 2007, 08:51 AM

I think, behind the scene it works even worse.
See, Bashar has been doing the same mistakes again and again. What does it mean? It means, Whatmore and the team management also wanted this. Bashar is just not a strong personality, who can take decisions of his own. (though he himself does not seem to have any brain as well)

Baundule
May 25, 2007, 08:52 AM
In other news....Bashar was seen in the empty stadium frantically looking for a piece of paper...

OMG! YOu also noticed that!
So, what's the latest news? If he did not find it, what will happen tomorrow? How can Bashar set his field! I am really getting anxious.

sadi
May 25, 2007, 09:15 AM

He is looking for it now? I thought he memorized it and went ahead with the plan of bowling first knowing Shahadat is not playing.

Rizvi
May 25, 2007, 10:08 AM
It was a Habamore decision to field!! One dumber than the other. Two idiots sat together and made a dumb "team decision". I think whatmore deserves just as much swearing towards him.

nightwatchman
May 25, 2007, 10:32 AM
"whatamoron" and ghadaBULL two dynamic duo ..They just have to f*edup before leaving ... Thanks habla and whatmore but no thanks...

ZaKi
May 25, 2007, 10:33 AM
we need a '1 sodosso bisisto todondo committee' to find who was the main culprit for taking such idiot decision.

Mr-khan
May 25, 2007, 10:40 AM
WHatmore jabar belay ses porjonto tui o Mahindar amarnath hoili..What a shame!

cricketlvr
May 25, 2007, 10:40 AM
hahahaha so he wasn't at the conference...was he too embarassed?

pagol-chagol
May 25, 2007, 10:42 AM
Great. Bashar isn't as idiot as I thought. He managed to avoid that press conf.

Whatmore is suppose to say that it's a team decision regardless of who made the decision.

The curator said its a clear batting pitch.

LOL at the white paper.

zahid
May 25, 2007, 11:27 AM
Great. Bashar isn't as idiot as I thought. He managed to avoid that press conf.

Whatmore is suppose to say that it's a team decision regardless of who made the decision.

The curator said its a clear batting pitch.

LOL at the white paper.

AGREED!

cricket_pagol
May 25, 2007, 11:47 AM
I think whatmore, haba mia, vice captain and selectors are to blame... I think whatmore was the dominant voice... that's why he decided to take responsbility by showing up at the press conference.

sadi
May 25, 2007, 11:50 AM
Haba r ki janer maya nai je press conference e ashbe?

AsifTheManRahman
May 25, 2007, 02:54 PM

my question too.

maybe habla shares only part of the blame in deciding to bat first, but his captaincy was absolutely horrendous. please, faruiqqa, please, please save us from hablu's captaincy. torey 5 taka dimu - please change the captain.

Protic
May 25, 2007, 03:00 PM
Bashar just had a new hair cut.. :) He was too shy to show off..thats why he wanted to bowl..so that they could capture a headshot while he opens his cap for a while..but batting first.. he had to wear the helmet !!

syzygy
May 25, 2007, 03:30 PM
is habla the best looking guy in bd team?? why is he always smiling? whom is he trying to impress - the female fans?

tigerpower
May 25, 2007, 03:43 PM
is habla the best looking guy in bd team?? why is he always smiling? whom is he trying to impress - the female fans?

LMAO

Murad
May 25, 2007, 07:54 PM
Faruk and Athar denied what whatmore said.. Athar said he didnt talk to anyone about the decision to field.. and Faruq said he came to the statium after an hour of play.. so he doesn't know what happened....

So is whatmore lying to save his a$$ from the media?? and bashar.. MF ekta...

tonoy
May 25, 2007, 09:30 PM
Faruk and Athar denied what whatmore said.. Athar said he didnt talk to anyone about the decision to field.. and Faruq said he came to the statium after an hour of play.. so he doesn't know what happened....

So is whatmore lying to save his a$$ from the media?? and bashar.. MF ekta...

:floor:

TheWatcher
May 25, 2007, 09:47 PM
According to Prothom-Alo report (http://www.prothom-alo.org/mcat.news.details.php?nid=NDE0MzU=&mid=OA==), it was DW's decision to field first, Bashar the dumbo just executed it. A big part of the blame also goes to the curator who gave the coach wrong idea about the pitch.

Nocturnal
May 25, 2007, 10:05 PM
Captain Courageous!
http://www.thedailystar.net/2007/05/26/d70526040132.htm

Sohel
May 25, 2007, 10:10 PM
utpol told him not to go as most of the other deshi reporters were understandably in a hostile mood... HaBa's the sensitive type... can't face the music without frequent trips to the toilet.

Sohel
May 25, 2007, 10:11 PM

i heard they ran out of toilet paper...

urbi
May 25, 2007, 10:14 PM
Today India will bat and after two days of Bhaja Bhaja fielding under blistering sun....Bd will go to batting being exhausted.
Result : losing wickets quickly and lose the match.
What an intelligent this Bashar guy is!!!!!
Rahul's plan; only to be executed by Bashar. Weldone......

TheWatcher
May 25, 2007, 10:24 PM
Whoever the main culprit behind the blunder was, I don't see how the selectors can deny their part of the blame. When they called Sharif in the squad and paved the way for Enamul to be dropped from the team, they also must have believed there was something in the pitch for pacers.

yaseer
May 26, 2007, 12:08 AM
According to Prothom-Alo report (http://www.prothom-alo.org/mcat.news.details.php?nid=NDE0MzU=&mid=OA==), it was DW's decision to field first, Bashar the dumbo just executed it. A big part of the blame also goes to the curator who gave the coach wrong idea about the pitch.

As it was Dav's decision according to prothom-alo.....why don't Habla speak up...i think he should....why taking blame?? come on habla, show some courage.

CricFanBD
May 26, 2007, 12:30 AM
Tendu gives a maiden over before reaching 50! ha ha ha

CricFanBD
May 26, 2007, 12:32 AM
Hablu went out of the field, Ash do captaincy and get a wicket...

Welcome Ash...our new captain.

Spitfire_x86
May 26, 2007, 02:04 PM
Hablu avoided meeting the press today, too.

Protic
May 26, 2007, 02:07 PM
He should.. =)

Rajowana
May 26, 2007, 02:14 PM

hahahahahahaha :floor: :floor:

urbi
May 26, 2007, 03:06 PM
Habibul did not come to the press conference on the 2nd day also. A capatin should lead from the front.
He is acting like a LADY. Or a LADY captain. That's why he always negative.
If Bashar is a MAN he should come forward out of his veil and explain. Or else we would know he is a LADY.
Irony ....we made a LADY as a captain.
We need a captain who is a man and who does not laugh KARONE O-KARONE<!-- / message -->

Rajowana
May 26, 2007, 03:09 PM
Habibul did not come to the press conference on the 2nd day also. A capatin should lead from the front.
He is acting like a lady. Or a lady captain. That's why he always negative.
If Bashar is a man he should come forward from the veil and explain. Or else we would know he is a lady.
Irony ....we made a lady as a captain.

hahaha u guyz r soo funny

BonBon
May 26, 2007, 04:27 PM
If Bashar is a MAN ...<!-- / message -->

Time to get a physical check up man...really.:-D

urbi
May 26, 2007, 05:13 PM
Can someone tell me why Bashar KARONE O-KARONE laughs when he is in the field?