PDA

View Full Version : Future Plans and secrets revieled

Nafi
May 25, 2007, 09:52 AM
According to my inside information.

Bashar is very near to giving away his captaincy to Ashraful, and Mash will be appointed vice-captain. Though Shahriar Nafees is being considered as being either captain or vice-captain, if his batting form returns and shows better field knowledge than Ash.

Also PS did you know Bashar smokes? :shh:

No wonder he runs so slow between the wickets. :lol:

cricket_dorshok
May 25, 2007, 10:00 AM

Bashar is very near to giving away his caiptancy to Ashraful, and Mash will be appointed vice-captain. Though Shahriar Nafees is being considered as being either captain or vice-captain, if his batting form returns and shows better field knowledge than Ash.

r kotodin hablami korbe, ekta limit to thake!
BTW, what is your source of secret?

gatekeeper
May 25, 2007, 10:02 AM

Question is 'what does he skome'.:waiting:

Nafi
May 25, 2007, 10:04 AM
r kotodin hablami korbe, ekta limit to thake!

My dad talked to Faruq (selector) on the phone

Surfer
May 25, 2007, 10:04 AM

whatever it is, find it and put a ban on it:D

mali007
May 25, 2007, 10:12 AM
Dr. Naf,
Thank you for the good news. I was wondering when Faruk is leaving? I am waiting for his brother-in-law Akram Khan to take over.

cricket_dorshok
May 25, 2007, 10:14 AM
then this is the best news in BD cricket recently.

betaar
May 25, 2007, 10:44 AM

who's your daddy? :smug:

RBTiger
May 25, 2007, 10:45 AM

Bashar is very near to giving away his captaincy to Ashraful, and Mash will be appointed vice-captain. Though Shahriar Nafees is being considered as being either captain or vice-captain, if his batting form returns and shows better field knowledge than Ash.

Only a couple of problems -
1. Nafees is out of form and we don't know if and when he will return. Or, maybe he is not out of form, just incapable of playing on hard bouncy tracks which is why he failed in the caribbean. That brings me back to the question we have been asking for years - wht don't we prepare some and start playing on them. That is the only way you will get fast bowlers to be interested and make your batsmen a better group in the process. Also, this is one way we can get an upper hand on our neighbors and take advantage of the home court whenever one of these three is visiting.
2. Mashrafe is so injury prone, we all know that the next one is just around the corner.
So, it leaves us with Mr. Ash. I hope it makes his batting more consistent. Sometimes (though very rarely), responsibility does make a batsman better. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

loyalfan
May 25, 2007, 10:45 AM
AI HABLA SHALAI KICHU JANE NA, what a dum captain. he really really p@@@@s me off. he sould be dropped

pagol-chagol
May 25, 2007, 10:48 AM
Dr. Naf,
Thank you for the good news. I was wondering when Faruk is leaving? I am waiting for his brother-in-law Akram Khan to take over.

From the interviews I have seen, Faruk seems a lot smarter than Akram. I could be wrong.

pagol-chagol
May 25, 2007, 10:50 AM

LOL. Smoking in Bangladesh is like drinking in USA. Nothing surprising about it. The way he smiles all the time, well, that's another story...

Tigers_eye
May 25, 2007, 10:53 AM
Instead of revealing your source just show/point the members to pictures you have with the team every now and then. That should be enough for everyone to know how much connection you have within the team.

MohammedC
May 25, 2007, 10:59 AM
Dr Naf can we have Faruk's phone number

Aritro
May 25, 2007, 11:06 AM
Bashar is very near to giving away his captaincy to Ashraful

How near? ;)

Anher
May 25, 2007, 11:16 AM
Dr. Naf,
যেই লাউ সেই কদু। কিন্থু আম গাছে বাদাম ধরে ।:waiting: আশা করি তারা আম পরিবার।

Aritro
May 25, 2007, 11:18 AM
Dr. Naf,

Akram will be an even more cautious selector than Faruk.

I don't mind. After we remove Pilot and Hablu, and Omar's career comes to its natural end, caution will be the best policy.

Farhad
May 25, 2007, 11:27 AM
Riiiiight..../:)

CricFanBD
May 25, 2007, 09:49 PM
I feel so glad to see this thread: It comes to me as a cold glass of water after traveling a few miles in a lonely desert.

Nocturnal
May 25, 2007, 10:20 PM
sotti na hoile bhai apnar kobor ase koilam.....:-D

Sohel
May 25, 2007, 10:46 PM
HaBa smokes benson reds i think... and he dances like a girl with that wonderful smile on his face.

Nafi
May 27, 2007, 09:44 AM
Well so far my info is correct.

Rajowana
May 27, 2007, 09:47 AM

reli i dint know he smokes...oh well now i know.

Aritro
May 27, 2007, 09:47 AM
Well so far my info is correct.

Good one Naf

zahid
May 27, 2007, 12:31 PM
Thanks for the news, Naf bhai. You should be a VIP on our Forum like Tehsin and Miraz bhai.

Nafi
June 2, 2007, 10:51 AM
See guys my info is 100% correct.

Rabz
June 2, 2007, 11:03 AM

I guess it was Ruh-Afza.

Nafi
June 2, 2007, 11:05 AM
My dad has Ashraful's and Faruq's phone number.

Shafin
June 2, 2007, 12:05 PM
My dad has Ashraful's and Faruq's phone number.
The way you are going,next time someone attacks your authenticity, you are going to give away their numbers in the forum,please dont do that.

layperson
June 2, 2007, 12:33 PM
Dr naf prove the non believers here that you are not fibbing and your post was not just a coincidence. Post faruk and ashraful's number and let us verify. >:)

sar2005
June 2, 2007, 12:39 PM
Dr. Naf, I got a feeling that you are putting your father in trouble by disclosing official info in public and mentioning your source. We encourage you to post those info but not the source. We did not hear anything about your source, but hope to hear many more such info in future from your post welll in advance ;)
Keep it up!

Protic
June 2, 2007, 12:44 PM
sar2005 : bhai I'll go with your sig.
Subhanalah, Al-Hamdulliah !!

Shafin
June 2, 2007, 01:24 PM
Dr naf prove the non believers here that you are not fibbing and your post was not just a coincidence. Post faruk and ashraful's number and let us verify. >:)
I just noticed something,your favorite player is JO!

layperson
June 2, 2007, 09:35 PM
I just noticed something,your favorite player is JO!

Yes. Isnt that a great choice. I took sarcasm 101 in university. That helped me a lot in figuring out who my favourite player is. :)