PDA

View Full Version : If India loses any more sponsors

pagol-chagol
May 25, 2007, 10:45 AM
If India loses any more sponsors, it'll directly effect the salaries and bonuses of all present and future employees of Indian Cricket board for the next few years. Don't you think so? It's all about money.

Tigers_eye
May 25, 2007, 10:48 AM
What % is our decision makers are getting (apart from Dav)?

Surfer
May 25, 2007, 10:51 AM
No, I dont think so. BCCI has enough money to run without any income at all for another decade.

Every business has ups and downs. BCCI will face its share of turbulence. It might look bad on a look right now, but it still is as good a line of business as it was a few months ago.

Tigers_eye
May 25, 2007, 11:09 AM
No, I dont think so. BCCI has enough money to run without any income at all for another decade.

Every business has ups and downs. BCCI will face its share of turbulence. It might look bad on a look right now, but it still is as good a line of business as it was a few months ago.
lol, that pagol is smelling something that you couldn't catch.

2nd, why BCCI is not paying the dues of the cricket players? As back as seven month back tournaments are still unpaid? (Since Champions trophy)

rupantor
May 25, 2007, 11:17 AM

lol, that pagol is smelling something that you couldn't catch.

2nd, why BCCI is not paying the dues of the cricket players? As back as seven month back tournaments are still unpaid? (Since Champions trophy)

Isn't it most people thought about another business organization...what was that called? Hmmmmm....got it---Enron!!!

Farhad
May 25, 2007, 11:30 AM
Isnt this supposed to be in the "International Cricket" section?