PDA

View Full Version : Let’s Fight Back

babubangla
May 25, 2007, 01:47 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/babubangla/fight_back.gif

Players and fans are certainly feeling alike after the pounding first day of the 2nd Test.
We can feel frustrated. We can play the blame game all day.
But nothing will change what happened today.
Giving up and waiting for the next 4 days to pass is a solution, if that you want.
Otherwise Fighting back is the only way out.

We need to restrict India by 600 and then fight hard to save follow on.
We can then set the further game plan.
Got any other ways to fight back into the game?

It was a bad day and India beat the hell out of us today.
We can not go back and correct our mistakes.
So, let’s suck it up, drink water and move on.
Fight Back, Tigers.

Protic
May 25, 2007, 01:50 PM
Well..lets :p get back to some India memory..chasing Aus's 556..they scored 523 or something like that..Our batters can bat..and they'll have to do very good..and dont forget the bowlers early up aswell.

Ganguly da
May 25, 2007, 01:54 PM
please add Gatorade or Bournvita to that list.

jinglenuts
May 25, 2007, 01:55 PM
fanx 4 posting this thread. your words've made me kinda cheered up frm 2mo's frustration!

cricket_dorshok
May 25, 2007, 01:55 PM
yes BB, its time to fight back. lets hope our batsmen will work hard and deliver the best
innings in the history of BD test cricket.

jinglenuts
May 25, 2007, 02:06 PM
fanx 4 posting this thread. your words've made me kinda cheered up frm 2mo's frustration!!

cricket_pagol
May 25, 2007, 02:08 PM
The pitch should still be good for batting on day 3 and probably day 4, let's hope our batsmen score big.

zahid
May 25, 2007, 02:11 PM
We always hope. But Nothing happens.

And that is the way of our team.

cricket_dorshok
May 25, 2007, 02:15 PM
We always hope. But Nothing happens.

And that is the way of our team.
No man, things happening, slowly but surely.

Russell2k7
May 25, 2007, 03:03 PM
Thats right Bournvita, powerade, gatorade, Red Bull, Jaa Kichu aache shob lagbe. Basher jonno 1KG baash'er juice.

Protic
May 25, 2007, 03:08 PM
Yup.. things happening for bangladesh..slowly..but happening.
Say 4 years back.. would anyone hope that a tailender batsman would come and make a 77 run partnership with another tailender to save the follow on? Nah man :) we were predictable..now we arent..that much.

jawaherul
May 25, 2007, 03:30 PM
hey zahid , why do you always talk like thus !

I hope our team will definitely fight it to a draw . 1st target save the follow on . then it is possible to make a draw out of it . ( obviously , after the 1st day's toss decision and the day's play , any hope of win is gone ) .

bd 1st innings is going to be crucial . let's hope . javed and nafees plays a record-breaking opening partnership . then habibul at least give us something as a batter . ashraful , I think , he will score a ton this time around . and sakib ... let's hope he would shut mr. soccer20reverse up and rajin also contributes in the run-ceremony . not to mention about our best bateman ... mashrafe ::D

okk , enough talking . now do it tigers . go! tigers ! go !

billah
May 25, 2007, 05:16 PM
Shucks ! I was hoping for another trademark Babubangla piece in Bangla. It's cool, it's cool. Nothing wrong in being serious once in a while :)

One problem. HABA mia gave up after the first hour yesterday. Remember, this idiot gave up the Fatullah Test after the 3rd day. "They took the match away from us"- he said, although in the fourth day, we were sitting on a handsome lead of 300+. Now, Haba Hablu will be spreading the pessimism around like infection. In that, he's the best there is.

zahid
May 25, 2007, 05:56 PM
hey zahid , why do you always talk like thus !

I hope our team will definitely fight it to a draw . 1st target save the follow on . then it is possible to make a draw out of it . ( obviously , after the 1st day's toss decision and the day's play , any hope of win is gone ) .

bd 1st innings is going to be crucial . let's hope . javed and nafees plays a record-breaking opening partnership . then habibul at least give us something as a batter . ashraful , I think , he will score a ton this time around . and sakib ... let's hope he would shut mr. soccer20reverse up and rajin also contributes in the run-ceremony . not to mention about our best bateman ... mashrafe ::D

okk , enough talking . now do it tigers . go! tigers ! go !

Notun pagoler amdani ! :lol:

cricket_pagol
May 25, 2007, 06:04 PM
Draw is still on the cards... Come on Bangladesh.

Anher
May 25, 2007, 06:44 PM
যেভাবে ইন্ডিয়ান বাল্লেবাজরা সারাদিন লাঠি খেলে মাথা মুন্ডু ফাটিয়ে চৌচির করে ফালাইতেছে কিন্তূ নিজেদের কিছুই হছেনা বরং নিজেদের মাথায় বারি মেরে বউয়ের কাছে চলে যাচ্ছে, দরকার হলে পরে সুপার পাওয়ার নিয়ে ফিরে আসবে, বাংলাদেশি লাঠিয়ালদের মাঝে আমি আশার আলো দেখতে পাচ্ছি। জাবেদ ওমর বেলিম গোল্লা ২০০ বল খেলে ২০ রান করে ইন্ডিয়ান খেলোয়ারদের ছেড়ে দে বাপ...ছেড়ে দে বাপ...অনুরোধে রাগ করে অপরাজিত থেখে মাঠের বাহিরে চলে এসেছে । শাহরিয়ার নাফিস ১০০ বল খেলে ৪০ রান করে মরা মরা অবস্তায় লাঠিঘাত করে যাচ্ছে।

সেকেন্ড টেস্ট - সেকেন্ড ডে- বাংলাদেশের রান ৬৮/০

বিঃদ্রঃ ভাইয়েরা আমার মাথা মোটা চিন্তা দেখে রাগ করে কিছু বলবেন না দয়া করে।

cleazer
May 25, 2007, 08:55 PM
Remember what happened just a few days ago in the first test?
India lost 2 wickets in the first 2 overs of Day 4.

It can happen again!

tiger_army
May 25, 2007, 09:00 PM
Haba messed it up, si its time for him to score a ton and fight back, if he failed to do it, he shud retire frm captaincy...........

ottawaGuy
May 25, 2007, 10:02 PM
Sorry for killing the optimism, but a draw is highly unlikely!
I'm certain Dravid wont settle for a series draw, he WILL ensure the series reads India-1, BD-0. Apparantly so far the match is heading in that direction. However, if the boys show a fight and make India bat again I'm sure They'l provide us with another chance to go at it. That being said, its a win/lose game and the odds are against us!

Sohel
May 25, 2007, 10:13 PM
an ashraful century can be the only saving grace... maybe a bit of the late kalboishaki.

Zunaid
May 25, 2007, 10:24 PM
Sorry for killing the optimism, but a draw is highly unlikely!
I'm certain Dravid wont settle for a series draw, he WILL ensure the series reads India-1, BD-0. Apparantly so far the match is heading in that direction. However, if the boys show a fight and make India bat again I'm sure They'l provide us with another chance to go at it. That being said, its a win/lose game and the odds are against us!

Does it matter what Dravid will settle for? It is what our players do that will dictate what will transpire.

ottawaGuy
May 25, 2007, 11:13 PM
Don't assume I'm praising Dravid on his heroics, I was rather trying to point out an opening that may result due to the arrogance of our neighbours(The Indian counterparts of CI can be quoted having said that 250 from 43 overs would've been easy pickings for any other teams but BD... ). A win is the primary objective of a professional side. BD has not committed enough sins to lose this match(apart from a certain individual), it has really been the Indians playing well that might earn them this one. Players performance can only do so much as to avoid the follow on and secure a draw- but how far have we progressed since 2000 if we still think like this! In order for a strong comeback we need to work hard but more importantly, work smarter. Before dictating what will transpire, the players need to conspire.

betaar
May 25, 2007, 11:34 PM
Let's fight back so India does not score 600 for no wicket and then hand us an inning defeat. God help us.....can't even fathom how bad I'm gonna feel.

Ahmed_B
May 26, 2007, 04:48 AM
Well... they must fight back!
They failed to fight back with the ball already...
But they must buckle down and go on scoring 450+ atleast!

Otherwise......

http://www.trytel.com/~tristan/towns/florilegium/images/poli08b.jpg

http://home1.gte.net/~vze2c9cu/portfolio/angry%20mob.jpg

feisal
May 26, 2007, 05:58 AM
fightback? in the last session of third day.. it could have been worse... I wish ashraful got these generosoties.. it appears only ash and Nafees got good deliveries...

sar2005
May 26, 2007, 06:01 AM
We are fighting back. Two centuries from Saleh and Saqib and a double century by Mashrafi will be a good fight back.

zahid
May 26, 2007, 06:50 AM
babu bhai, kisu money koiren na. But, amader pokhkhey fight back kora shmobov na ekhon.

Tigers_eye
May 26, 2007, 07:06 AM
Babubhai,
apnar duita hath diya joray Bashar'er mukhey virtual "chor" maren. 2nd day score card ta post korbo ekhaney?

syzygy
May 26, 2007, 07:08 AM
they cant fight back, all of their batsman batted like habla 2day, they should retire from test cricket

tonoy
May 26, 2007, 07:44 AM
oh what a fightback. This is pathetic.

nasifkhan
May 26, 2007, 08:08 AM
pathetic bolen ken re bhai...... ashole indian beshi bhalo khelse........test er moja haray haray bujai dise....

bang
May 26, 2007, 08:16 AM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/babubangla/fight_back.gif

Players and fans are certainly feeling alike after the pounding first day of the 2nd Test.
We can feel frustrated. We can play the blame game all day.
But nothing will change what happened today.
Giving up and waiting for the next 4 days to pass is a solution, if that you want.
Otherwise Fighting back is the only way out.

We need to restrict India by 600 and then fight hard to save follow on.
We can then set the further game plan.
Got any other ways to fight back into the game?

It was a bad day and India beat the hell out of us today.
We can not go back and correct our mistakes.
So, let’s suck it up, drink water and move on.
Fight Back, Tigers.

Bangladesh should not lose hope as their is a chance for them still with our harmless Indian bowlers especially if Anil Kumble does not stay fit in these hot and humid conditions.If Kumble is removed then their is nothing to seperate bowling teams of two sides:floor: :floor: for us indians and result will be same .So cheer up Bangladeshi fans:D :D :D

Bengaliprince176
May 26, 2007, 09:45 AM
im sure bangladesh can fight back!! bengalis are known for fighting back in these situations and remeber u guys are TIGERS!! patience is the key. kumble will rely on the batsman to make mistakes he isnt an attackin bowler. best of luck

indfan82
May 26, 2007, 09:52 AM
kumble will rely on the batsman to make mistakes he isnt an attackin bowler.
huh? on the contrary kumble is an attacking bowler .with him in the side the bowling attack looks much better atleast in the test.Remove kumble and you have a very mediocre indian attack:)

Bengaliprince176
May 26, 2007, 09:58 AM
lol, ye i meant compared to how many overs he bowls, he is more of a pateince bowler, who relies on constant 'grinding'. sorry i cant find the rite word for his method, lol. but ye, the attack looks weak without him, i agree

Rajowana
May 26, 2007, 10:07 AM
.So cheer up Bangladeshi fans:D :D :D

I'll try to....:)

ottawaGuy
May 26, 2007, 10:54 AM
I take back whatever I said about the win earlier on! Lets just hope BD can bat out the next 3 days on the second innings(Exciting times for Javed Omar I'm guessing)

Zunaid
May 26, 2007, 11:19 AM
It's looking more like "Fight bleak" - bleh!

http://www.virtualbangladesh.com/banglacricket/fight_bleak.jpg

zahid
May 26, 2007, 11:23 AM
I take back whatever I said about the win earlier on! Lets just hope BD can bat out the next 3 days on the second innings(Exciting times for Javed Omar I'm guessing)

Much you have yet to learn ...