PDA

View Full Version : Great Job India!

indiadabes
May 27, 2007, 01:40 AM
Good job by taking revenge. Great test.

Comments plz:saint:

james007
May 27, 2007, 02:17 AM
Come to Pakistan we will tell u how good u guys are. lol beating minnow proves u are good. i was laughing when arun lal said bangladesh is facing amazing attack. about to fall from chair

indiadabes
May 27, 2007, 02:25 AM
Come to Pakistan we will tell u how good u guys are. lol beating minnow proves u are good. i was laughing when arun lal said bangladesh is facing amazing attack. about to fall from chair

u r country? []
Bang ODI team > Pak ODI team atm.

First defeat bang we can talk about india later:lol: :floor: or EVEN IRELAND!!!

Admin Warning: Next Violation will get you a BAN

Surfer
May 27, 2007, 02:48 AM
Bad thread. Bad timing and bad taste.

jawaherul
May 27, 2007, 03:44 AM

yeah , good job , you indians . in fact you have proved that you are better team ... but in the 2011 WC , we will beat you again .... you continue beating us in the meanwhile . good luck :D

just kidding mate .... no offense

Surfer
May 27, 2007, 03:53 AM
yeah , good job , you indians . in fact you have proved that you are better team ... but in the 2011 WC , we will beat you again .... you continue beating us in the meanwhile . good luck :D

Bangladesh played excellent cricket in the world cup. That was very gutsy and brave cricket. Amazing spirit and energy and of course some high quality cricket. It hurt me to see my team lose but I enjoyed the match. Most of my friends switched off their tvs and went to sleep. I stayed awake all night and though India was clearly losing, I just loved the cricket that Bangladesh played.

I still believe that BD players have it in them to make it big in test cricket.....whats needed is the right attitude. Talent is sure there.

zahid
May 27, 2007, 04:04 AM
A pagol waiting to be Banned.

shadman
May 27, 2007, 06:58 AM
After beating India in world cup mandira told that we are just lucky. And now BD prove that they were just lucky

Shaan
May 27, 2007, 07:10 AM
well better side won the game.. test arena is still concerning for bd.. but we will find some days of ours' soon in future no doubt about that when hablu and Jo those oldies are gone for good...

Anher
May 27, 2007, 07:41 AM
[..edit..]

Yameen
May 27, 2007, 08:26 AM
revenge? nah mate, for what we did 2u in the world cup, u can never get revenge for, u were playing in a world cup with high hopes to win n we kicked u out in the 1st round resulting in pain n agony and EMBARASSMENT n u reckon revenge has been taken from a closely contested odi series n a 1-0 test win from which we havent played test match cricket in 14 months?

england wil teach u test cricket this summer n ur gods will fall again and we shall be seeing u off in 2011

BangladeshFan
May 27, 2007, 08:29 AM
india played well, they were always going to be a handful for bangladesh. youthful exuberance which Bd have plenty and use it to their advantage in ODIs, but in tests its experience that counts.

For Bd, we have to get rid of habibul pathetic bashar . I think Bd should use same captain both in tests and ODIs. HB can be there in tests for the time being but only as a batsman. Also we need 1-2 strike bowlers both in spin and pace dept. Though our batsmen have failed but they are mostly young, give them 2-3 years time and regular int. cricket, they will become world beaters.

Rabz
May 27, 2007, 08:47 AM
well played india.
congrats on a good win.
see ya next time.

bang
May 27, 2007, 08:54 AM

:floor: :floor: :floor: Pakistan go and play Ireland as they now belong to your standard and not India or Bangladesh:lol: :lol: :lol: .

Tigers_eye
May 27, 2007, 09:05 AM
well played india.
congrats on a good win.
see ya next time.
This should be our response.

Well done India. You have done exactly was asked about you. Congratulations!! See you next time. I am sure it will not be soon (test).

syzygy
May 27, 2007, 09:09 AM

yea, good job i went to sleep after tea, woke up n found match over in less than 3 days. bd survived around 90 overs in 2 innings

zohra
May 27, 2007, 10:12 AM

Its fricking awesome..thats it dude :-p . Some people were predicting that India will win in 3 days, and these BD fans jumped out saying its not gonna happpen.blah blah..India is bad team..blah blah..Bd are wolrd beaters ..blaha blah blah..well guess what dudes, it did happen :lol: :lol: :-D :-D ...BD has just been shown its place in test cricket..:wave: :wave:

zohra
May 27, 2007, 10:17 AM

Uhho...come to Pakistan you say...dude..remember, in 2004 we came to Pakistan, and beat the fricking hell out of you..in both odi and test series...i am sure you remember Multan..:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last year too, we came to Pakistan and though you won the test series 1-0 (in 3 tests), we beat the crap out of you in ODI , 4-1 :-p :-p :-p ....so I am not really sure what is it that you keep bragging about..:lol: :lol: :lol:

P.s : Uh-ho, how can forget to mention : All the world cup matches we have ever played..hahaha :-)

Kabir
May 27, 2007, 10:23 AM

You said it bro. :)

Some of these just discourages me from visiting this forum anymore. Pathetic.

Warlock
May 27, 2007, 10:43 AM
Well played India- you deserved it.

Nafis_BD
May 27, 2007, 10:44 AM
Yes kabir bhaiya these stuff are really putting a bad reputation on BC!!!

Tintin
May 27, 2007, 11:24 AM
The first rule to be followed in any messageboard is

................DON'T FEED THE TROLLS................

laki
May 27, 2007, 03:18 PM
The first rule to be followed in any messageboard is

................DON'T FEED THE TROLLS................

It reminds me of a sign I saw in an aquarium show: "Don't feed the fish. It destroys their natural feeding habits, and they may bite!"

Ganguly da
May 27, 2007, 11:57 PM

well you can't really say this was "revenge" ....stupid media dubbed it "revenge series" there is NO comparison between WC LOSS and a thousand series like this....

it's like saying hey we failed the final exam 1st, now we passed all the tests.... hence we pass the course.

Ganguly da
May 28, 2007, 12:00 AM

a: find a foreign coach without killing him 1st

b: Beat India in Worldcup

c: fairly punish your players for taking banned substance w/o keeping them safe

d: all of the above, then and only then dream of beating india.

d1: Bd are not minnows

cricket_pagol
May 28, 2007, 12:09 AM
Shouldn't the Indian and Pakistani fans fight it out somewhere else? This is kinda silly!!!

Luvlee_nik
May 28, 2007, 01:06 AM

shame, i was smiling till i saw 'just kidding mate' :o

cricket_king
May 28, 2007, 02:35 AM
revenge? nah mate, for what we did 2u in the world cup, u can never get revenge for, u were playing in a world cup with high hopes to win n we kicked u out in the 1st round resulting in pain n agony and EMBARASSMENT n u reckon revenge has been taken from a closely contested odi series n a 1-0 test win from which we havent played test match cricket in 14 months?

england wil teach u test cricket this summer n ur gods will fall again and we shall be seeing u off in 2011

OMG! Man give them a break! How hard is it to just say "well done"?
I swear some of you people need to learn sportsmanship. They won. We lost. Done. Get over it.

MysoreHuli
May 28, 2007, 04:15 AM
Congrats India. You have proved who the BETTER TEAM IS.

zahid
May 28, 2007, 08:06 AM

agreed.

GoldenAsif
May 28, 2007, 10:19 AM
Well done India.

The fact that this is a cause of celebration by Indian supporters is indicative of the fact that BD has improved otherwise why celebrate defeating what would be percieved as a very weak team. Also there was some hurt caused by India's elimination from the world cup caused by BD and SL's defeat of them and some of this has been alleviated with the defeat of BD in both ODI and test matches in this series.

However BD will be getting better over the next few years and we can expect to see more of this sort of rivalry and unfortunately an increase in sports-based BD jingoism emanating from some of our younger fans. As long as we just remember this is sport and not war or politics and keep a smile on our face then it's all good.

;)

Sohel
May 28, 2007, 01:04 PM

hear, hear.

Sohel
May 28, 2007, 01:06 PM

ouch... keep feeding that fire bro...:D