PDA

View Full Version : what we should do after 2nd test with India

wiseshah
May 27, 2007, 02:56 AM
we should do the following things:

1. kick out bashar from ODI
2. kick out bashar from test (i was thinking before he should be in test, but he lost all form)
3. take bashar's captaincy and give it to Tushar/ashraful
4.drop shahriar nafees for next tour
5.force javed omar for retiring
6. bring back nafees Iqbal as opener/tamim Iqbal
7 . Other opener should be mehrab jr
8. Enamul jr should stay in the team in test
9. in ODI, razzaq should be played
10. test, shahadat and ODI---Rasel
11. 3pacer and 3 spinner in ODI (rasel-mashrafi-forhad--rafiq-raj-sakib)
12. test ( mashrafi-shahadat-rafiq-enam-sakib-tushar-mehrab Jr)
13. mushfiq should be the main keeper
14. VC should be mashrafi

Baundule
May 27, 2007, 03:02 AM
Man, what you are suggesting only relate to the payers.
Actually players are not the main culprits.
Let the blame go where it deserves to: to the think tank, including Whatmore, manager, selectors and the captain.

wiseshah
May 27, 2007, 03:07 AM
i agree with u 100 %, but bashar should go. did u see what javed did today, both innings first ball pair, OMG, he forget how to play test now. he is a turtle like player in ODI, what he was trying to do in test. may be,he wanna be tamim in test match. all selector and dav whatmore should be blamed too. I am glad dav is leaving. he is not too hapy with BD recently. his attitude is so negative last few months. we want some one, who will love BD.

jawaherul
May 27, 2007, 03:53 AM
i agree with u 100 %, but bashar should go. did u see what javed did today, both innings first ball pair, OMG, he forget how to play test now. he is a turtle like player in ODI, what he was trying to do in test. may be,he wanna be tamim in test match. all selector and dav whatmore should be blamed too. I am glad dav is leaving. he is not too hapy with BD recently. his attitude is so negative last few months. we want some one, who will love BD.

hey , today javed was not out . and in the 1st inning , it was jam of a delivery although he is gulty of poking at it , hich is a long time habit of him . he is not that technically good but not that bad to have a king pair . actually , he was very much unlucky .

having said that , I think tamim will make a very good opener even considering his aggressive intent . he has got a good technique and don't forget .. to be successful in test matches you need not be defensive , rather you need a good technical foundation , which is a plus for tamim and a minus for javed . also , i think while playing test tamim will not charge those wide deliveries very very wide outside ofstamp and will bat a little bit more sensibly . does he have the patience ? well , time will tell and you never know until you give him a go

another thing , i think , SN should have a rest from international cricket for some time and play domestic cricket and grow up his confidence .

Rajowana
May 27, 2007, 03:57 AM
I'm tired of bashar now i thought he would do well in the tests matches but no.

chamboy
May 27, 2007, 04:27 AM
No matter what still we are BD's fan. But guys age is a factor. I belive Basher, Javed and Pilot should be dropped from all kind of international cricket. I am totally agree with Mr. Wiseshah. BD selectors should read this thread and take a wise dscision to bring back young blood to our national team. Guys just look at the PAK team now. Thanks wiseshah for your 14 good points.