PDA

View Full Version : Bashar: Plz take a Break at least, we can’t continue any more.

CricFanBD
May 27, 2007, 06:29 AM
I am sorry to all Bashar Lovers...but this is the only thing in my head for all the time.

To Bashar:
If you don't want to retire from captaincy...I can't do anything...so I just request you from my heart, Plz take a Break at least, we can’t continue any more.

WarWolf
May 27, 2007, 06:35 AM
I am sorry to all Bashar Lovers...but this is the only things in my head for all the time.

To Bashar:
If you don't want to retire from captaincy...I can't do anything...so I just request you from my heart, Plz take a Break at least, we can’t continue any more.

Amen.

SS
May 27, 2007, 06:39 AM
nobody in this world (present time) wants to take a break from a big pay check! We all are greedy and want to hold on to it forever even we are not fit for the post.

Miraz
May 27, 2007, 06:47 AM
Bashar must retire from ODI and give up captaincy from Tests to concentrate in his batting.

He has done a lot over the last few years especially in Tests, 24 fifties, 3 centuries near 2900 runs. He should understand it's time to take some decisions without further damaging his reputation.

Thanks for your service, now concentrate in only Tests, if you fail in another series, consider retiring from International cricket.

Sohel
May 27, 2007, 06:50 AM
nice to see you still think he has more to give miraz bhai...

Protic
May 27, 2007, 06:51 AM
Yeah ODI.. done for him.
Now retire from test captaincy and concentrate on batting. I would like to see him playing as a batsman in the upcoming SL tour ( only in tests though )

zahid
May 27, 2007, 06:55 AM
Gharey dhoira bair na korley bair hoibo na.

zahid
May 27, 2007, 06:57 AM
He's become old. Not fit anymore. He can't even whack the ball.

Shaan
May 27, 2007, 06:58 AM
Bashar should quit the cricket now otherwise he will be remembered as a culprit and selfish cricketer of bd in history, I hope he realizes this.. allah basharer mone sumothi dao....

Sovik
May 27, 2007, 07:15 AM
if only bashar could realize that

Mr-khan
May 27, 2007, 07:15 AM
[বাংলা]যদি কেউ অর ব্যাকসাইডে একতা কিক করার শর্তেও ওকে দলে রাখার সুযোগ দিতে চায়।ও রাজি হবে।এরকম একটা নির্লজ্জের পক্ষে এখন সবই সম্ভব।কিন্তু ওকে নিয়া আর প্যনপানানি করে লাভ নাই। সবকিচ্চু নির্ভর করে Bcb এর ওপর। নিয়ম অনুযায়ি ওর নিজে থেকেই রিটায়ার করার কথা।নিজের দ্দোষেই নিজের সম্মান নিজেই হারাইল।[/বাংলা]

nasimul
May 27, 2007, 08:01 AM
bdnews24 says: Bashar resign as ODI captain

Carte Blanche
May 27, 2007, 08:33 AM
I'm all for an indefinite break. He is in his mid 30s. He is not getting any better. Knowing him, he is not the sort of character who will go back to the drawing room or invest hours in net practice to regain his form. It's not his form so much as his mindset that is a detriment to the team. Also, by virtue of staying in the team he is essentially eating up a spot we could use to groom a future middle order mainstay. It would also promote Ash to a bigger role in the batting order that I'm confident he will be able to fulfill.

So... yes. Take a break, forever.

Warlock
May 27, 2007, 10:45 AM
OK guys party time for you. Bashar is out from the ODI team. Now he has told it himself- so no going back.

Rajowana
May 27, 2007, 10:45 AM
OK guys party time for you. Bashar is out from the ODI team. Now he has told it himself- so no going back.

whohoooooooo finally!!!!!!

zahid
May 27, 2007, 12:54 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!

FINALLY!

Shobar jonno Mishti. Amar bashay nimontron roilo shobar.

CricFanBD
May 27, 2007, 05:51 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!

FINALLY!

Shobar jonno Mishti. Amar bashay nimontron roilo shobar.
Daoaat Kobul Korlam. Amen. :-D

CricTiger
May 27, 2007, 07:00 PM
nobody in this world (present time) wants to take a break from a big pay check! We all are greedy and want to hold on to it forever even we are not fit for the post.

Can not say more than this .You are 100 % correct

CricTiger
May 27, 2007, 07:01 PM
Daoaat Kobul Korlam. Amen. :-D

Bhai aber address ta bolen :wave:

islam
May 27, 2007, 10:44 PM
He hasn't retired from the ODI team, only from the captaincy role. He is available for selection as a batter.:-P:shh: